Eat, Sleep, Masturbate Ch. 04

Story Info
Brother & Sister share insights... and orgasms.
3.7k words
4.57
22.8k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. This is the 4th chapter of what I've mapped in my mind as a multi-part story. I think it stands on its own, but reading the prior "Eat, Sleep, Masturbate" entries will provide some context. I write for my own enjoyment, but I am grateful you've stopped by and perhaps chosen to spend some time with my writing.

And the usual disclaimer: All characters are 19 years of age or older. And no animals were harmed in the creation of this story.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The grumble roused me. I stirred groggily. I'd been down here long enough to recognize the sound and the heavy humidity's scent: an afternoon thunderstorm was approaching. Emerging slowly from my afternoon nap on the patio, I ran my hand absentmindedly but soothingly across my chest. Despite my lassitude beneath the tropical swelter's blanket, I was acutely aware of my bloated hard cock, standing erect from groin. Replaying the morning's events of splashing my sister's abdomen with my cum only made my shaft swell thicker. My cock drooled precum that slid along the left side of my shaft. The sky gnarled louder; sporadic thick drops began splatting on the deck. Though sheltered in the corner of the covered patio, I headed inside.

Diana was behind the kitchen island. Her elbows resting on the countertop, she ate a mango she had peeled and sliced; her breasts swayed subtly but captivatingly. A naked woman in my house remained novel and potent; my cock quivered.

"Hey sleepyhead!" She called. "Have a good nap?"

"Yeah, I was out."

"Looks like someone was having a yummy dream," she poked, motioning her gaze to my vanguard erection.

"Ha! But, no. No dream," I debunked. "Just woke up this way."

"Oh, boo," Diana pouted. "I was hoping you were going to regale me with lurid tales of loose women with tight pussies."

I choked on the bite of mango I just took. "What?!" I rasped, coughing and surely red from shock.

"Isn't that what most young men dream about?" She teased coyly, her eyes gleaming playfully.

"Yes, hmgh hmgh," I croaked, clearing my throat. "Yeah, I suppose it is."

"So what was the last sex dream you had?" Diana pursued, punctuated by a small bite of the mellow fruit.

"Hmm..." I leaned against the counter as I pondered. "I do recall having an amazing sex dream about a girl from my junior year. She was super pretty--golden brown sugar skin, icy blue eyes. She was a friend of mine. Anyway, I don't recall much about the dream itself--all I remember is that, at the end, she took her shirt off, exposing her breasts. I had the most massive wet dream." I drifted off, recalling.

"Did you ever go out with her?"

"No, she was a friend--and a friend's sister, so it seemed weird," I said, wistful. "But she was easy to talk to and we got along well, so we were just friends."

"Aww." Diana consoled. "And you're not seeing anyone now?"

"Nope," I resigned.

"No wonder you jack off 2-3 times a day!"

"Ah, geez, Sis. You make me sound pathetic," I moaned.

"No no no no. I don't mean it that way," she consoled, putting her right hand over her heart; the bend of her elbow cradled her right breast. My gaze was captured. "I come from a place of complete understanding," she continued. "I didn't have my first boyfriend until senior year of college. So I totally get all those pent up feelings."

Soothed, I relaxed against the counter. "Yeah, Dad mentioned something about that," I remarked. Thunder rumbled.

"Oh? And what did Daddy say?" She asked with a raised, piqued eyebrow.

"Dad was making the point that you at 19 wasn't much different from me at 19," I answered, reaching for more mango. "He said something to the effect of, your hand was rarely away from your vulva when you were around the apartment," I added cockily as I slid the slippery fruit slice into my mouth. My cock surged as I talked to my sister about her pussy.


"He said that?"

"Yup."

"He's probably not wrong," she acquiesced. "I was pretty pent up most of the time, especially at home, where I could go nude--since we were all nude. So different from the world outside, which bottled up and reserved and prim."

"What was that like--growing up nude at home?" I inquired.

"Oh, it was so nice, sweetie! It was so freeing. It really brought us closer as a family. Mom and Daddy worked hard to make home a place that was free of judgment and shame. It's impossible to hide when you've got nothing to hide behind!" She punctuated stretching her right arm playfully toward the ceiling, emphasizing her nakedness.

We both laughed, but I guess my glance tripped to gawk as I looked at her prominent breasts.

"I guess you like 'em," she indicted, shaking her breasts.

"Oh, shit. You busted me." I blushed, exposed. But I couldn't refute: her arms stretched wide jutted her breasts forward, causing them shimmy. Her areolae and nipples, smooth and relaxed in the hot soggy still of the afternoon, were nonetheless a delicious shade of deep cinnamon capping her creme breasts. I was overpowered; her tits mesmerized me. My cock seemed to swell thicker and more desperate with each look my eyes gulped in. "But...yeah...sorry."

"Oh, stop. I'm just teasing you, kiddo. I just want to make sure that I still got it."

"Meaning?"

"Meaning, I know we're family, but I admit my ego would be gravely bruised if you didn't find staring at my boobs arousing," she admitted.

"Ah! Then, they're working as planned," I affirmed.

"Oh, yay." My sister shined.

My aching hard cock quivered when she said that. A blob of precum bubbled out, dripping onto my thigh; it cooled on my skin. I daubed it with my fingertip and applied to the underside of my cock, running my finger along the channel of my urethra to extract more and slather it on my turgid shaft. My motions caught my sister's attention.

"Are you jacking off right now?" Diana asked wide eyed.

"Huh? Oh. No. I dribbled some precum on my leg, so I was just wiping it off."

"Uh huh," she harassed, unconvinced.

"No, really! Honest," I protested. For whatever reason, I brought my hand up and showed her my palm, then wiped the remnant sex salve on my right butt cheek.

"Well, then, boo again," she sulked.

"Why? You want me to be jerking off right now?"

"Not exactly. But if you happened to be, I'd totally join you. I'd love to have a rub."

The crash of thunder was the prefect sound effect for the feeling of adrenaline coursing icily through me. A flat "Oh" was all I could muster.

A humidity thick silence hung in the room. "You know, I think I'm going to have a smoke," my sister declared. "Would you like to come with me?"

"Sure. I'll join you... but I don't smoke," I clarified.

"Oh, sweetie," Diana sighed with disappointment. "What am I going to do with you?" She shook her head in disappointment, her arms akimbo. Her breasts shimmied.

I stared blankly.

"I'm asking if you'd like to _cum_ with me." She looked at me as if I was being thick, as she shook her loosely curled right fist in the universal jerk-off motion. Her pendulating breasts encouraged me. "I'm going to have a cig and a rub. I thought you might like to join me."

"Oh!" I exclaimed, illuminated. "Then, absolutely!" My enthusiasm belied my nerves.

I swiveled, my gaze transfixed on her tits as she made her way around the island. Her eyes dropped to my cock as it came into view. Sturdy and thick in a delirious sheen of deep purples and cinnamon, it bobbed gently with the pulse of my heart; a strand of precum suspended between the tip and the middle of my left thigh.

"Yeah, you should definitely come with me," she empathized.

My eyed dropped to the thick delta pelt covering her mons.

I followed her as she made her way to the patio. I devoured the robust hemispheres of her shapely, ivory ass as she walked. The rain pattered steadily on the roof and grounds outside; thunder grumbled. She stopped at the low sitting room table to fetch her cigarettes and lighter. As she bent, I was flooded with an urge to touch the smooth, supple fullness of her left ass cheek with the head of my exacerbated cock. I imagined what her skin would feel like against the stretched, strained skin that encased my shaft. I shivered; a grunt gurgled in my throat.

Upright, Diana swung her head over her shoulder. "You OK, kiddo?"

"Mm hmm!" I stammered. "I just, uh...."

She smiled, knowingly. "Let's go, sweetie."

"Would you grab me a towel?" She asked as we stepped onto the patio. I tossed her one from the tall pile stacked near the end of the covered courtyard. Lightning strobed the afternoon's stormy grey and green. She cocked her head to the side as she lit her cigarette. She puffed deeply, then exhaled with a comforted hiss as she tilt her head back and blew the smoke skyward. She spread her towel across the cushions as I grabbed one for myself. She plopped down, her breasts quaking, and patted the cushion on her left.

"Sit by me," she said before taking a second drag on her cigarette.

"Is it OK if I sit across from you?"

"Boys," she chided as she exhaled. "So visual."

"Is that OK?"

"Totally. Grab a chair, kiddo."

She lifted her left foot to the sofa as I covered the chair with my towel. My sister perched her left arm on her left knee; her relaxed hand pinched her cigarette between her lithe index and middle fingers. Her right index slid purposefully but soothingly in the channel between her inner and outer lips. She tipped her head back to exhale. Her inner lips puffed and emerged from behind her outers and their curls. She patted her pouty lips with the pad of her fingertip, and her flower bloomed. She caressed the entry of her vagina with her fingertip, probing delicately to just the first knuckle. She tilted her head back again. A languorous "Mmmmm" vibrated in her throat, punctuated by her exhale's high pitch hiss. My cock jittered, pointing at the ceiling. Adrenaline coursed through me, making me shiver.

Diana brought her head back to take another puff. "I thought you were going to cum with me, sweetie."

"I am. Are you about to cum?" I sought.

"Getting there, but no need to hold off for me," she assured.

"Oh, I know," I assured. "I just don't want to miss anything."

"Have you never seen a woman masturbate, sweetie?"

"Um... nope."

"Oh, well then. Pull your chair closer!" She encouraged. She tapped out her cigarette on the ground; her left breast hung succulently from her chest as her right was mashed against her thigh. I licked my lips absentmindedly. Sitting up, she brought both feet onto the sofa, knees up, legs parted wide. Her lips splayed open.

"Can you see?"

"Um... uh huh," I muttered, stupefied but appetant.

Her puffy labia, with their deep fig edges and vividly peach petals, glistened with her vaginal essence. She explored her entry with her fingertip some more, extracting elixir that she daubed on her bulging clit. She slid her fingertip steadily along the right side of her gland, up and down, outside the hood. A bead of her honey trickled out and glided over her perineum and between her ass cheeks. My cock responded, expelling a healthy blob of precum that poured along the side of my shaft and onto my tightening scrotum. Suddenly she threw her head back. An abandoned "Ngha" emerged from her lungs. The muscles in her crotch clenched; her outer lips drew together as her ass tightened. Her hips shifted up slightly. I wondered if this is what she looks like when she's having sex, thrusting her hips up against her lover, taking his cock deeper, grinding her clit against him. Her vagina seemed to search desperately for a cock to penetrate her, to fill her, to satisfy her.

My sister's pelvis settled back into the sofa. Her pace on her clit accelerated. More nectar dribbled from her swelling sex. Her hips rose and fell some more, a little more frequently, a little more urgently. The entry to her vagina dilated. I could see deep into my sister's sanctuary; it called for a beleaguered cock to find refuge. I wrapped my hand around my frantic cock, caressing just below my bloated glans solely with my index finger; I did not want to trigger my orgasm early.

"Oh, fuck, Lexi," my sister muttered. She cupped her left breast with her left hand; her nipple rose and areola wrinkled succulently under her touch. She brought her head up with a snap.

"Bring your chair closer," she summoned with a glassy-eyed look. She sank her finger into her vagina. "Are you close?" She asked, her finger returning to her clit.

"Uh huh," I gurgled.

"OK, cum on me when you do. I love that. It makes me cum harder."

"OK!"

Diana released her breast and grabbed her inner left thigh, digging her fingers into her flesh. Her hips bolted up again.

"Fuck, it's nice to rub off with you, Lex. Ngha!"

That did it. "Oh, fuck, sis, you're gonna make me cum."

"Do it. Point your dick at my clit and cum on me," she commanded.

I brought my hips to the edge of my seat and pointed my desiderate penis at her glazed clit beneath her blurred finger. Even in the storm, I could feel the sultry heat of her simmering vulva. My cock pulsed in my grasp; my orgasm exploded within, sparks from deep within my groin ricocheting throughout my body. I thrust my hips forward, pushing my cock through my fist. My congested prostate, discomforting as I sat on the chair's edge, relieved itself. My cum splashed on Diana's fingers and lips; some caught in her thick pubic hair, the pearlescent gel suspended in her chaotic thicket. I watched as some glided down her enlarged inner lips, splatting on the patio tiles.

"Your cum is so hot," my sister said, her hips jutting her sex forward in response. My cock continued gushing on her, icing her fingers, her clit, her lips. "Oh fuck, you're gonna make me cum," my sister declared, slack jawed and eyes closed. My cock surged. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" She yelped. Her legs shook, her feet dislodging from the cushions; her body jerked. Her head snapped forward, eyes squeezed shut. A high pitched squeal vibrated behind her clenched teeth. Her bulging outer lips clenched rapidly. The entry of her vagina opened and closed, yearning to massage and caress a wayward cock. Nectar poured from her vagina, creating a sizable wet spot on her towel. Her clit jumped and dipped next to her finger. I felt more sparks, more shocks. Watching my sister orgasm right in front of me, just inches from me, made me orgasm again. My cock lurched but I was drained; it offered bliss but I had no more cum.

"Huh! Huh! Huh!" Diana exhaled sharply, trying to catch her breath as she endured the fading shocks of her rapture. She hooked her legs over mine. We fell back in our seats with near synchronicity. My splayed legs held hers opened wide, giving our genitals room to recover. Diana alternated between dabbling her finger in my cum in her pubic hair and running the pad of her finger across the right lip of her vulva. Though thoroughly tapped, I couldn't help but continue caressing my waning but still substantial cock, looking at my sister's splayed, splattered, radiant sex. She blew her hair out of her face. We looked at each other and giggled.

I spoke up first: "Phew! Damn, sis."

"So many people think of masturbation as something you do alone," my sister opined. "I think it's so much better when you do it with someone else."

"I agree. That was amazing. I just wish I had grown up that way... like you."

"Didn't you and Daddy masturbate together at all?" Diana queried.

"No, not really. It wasn't really a nudist and sexually exploratory household I grew up in." It was odd--and somewhat distracting--holding a conversation with my sister while her vulva was in full view. "I mean, Dad went around naked, but I didn't really feel comfortable doing that. So I was only naked alone in my room or when they were out. So whenever I was jerking off, I was doing it on my own."

"But what about this summer down here?"

"Mmm," I considered. "Not really."

"What do you mean? Why not?"

"Well, you know he's impotent."

Diana shot me a dubious look.

"Well, let me out it this way--I've never seen him hard. So he's been very cool about me masturbating with him around, and even around him, but he's never been hard around me, and he's never joined me."

"And what are usually jerking off to?"

"Dad gave me some of his magazines from the '70s. So I'm usually jerk off to those. If I'm up late, sometimes I can find something on cable. But usually it's the mags."

"But I'm the first woman you've ever really seen masturbate, right?" She reached over her right leg to retrieve her cigarettes from the ground.

"Mm hmm," I confirmed.

"Yay! That makes me happy," she effused. "So..." She paused to light a cigarette. "Let's make a pact: please come to me whenever you need. OK? No more magazines and skinemax."

"Ha! OK. But, uh...." I stammered.

"Do you not want to?" She asked, exhaling.

"Oh. Yeah. I do. But, I mean... It's just...."

"Out with it. C'mon." She waved her hand in a come-hither motion. "What is it?"

"I just don't want to sounds like a dick, sis."

"Seriously, kiddo? I'm sitting here with my legs spread and my cunt on display. Show me what's going on in that head of yours. No judgment, remember?"

I was taken aback by her slang; my cock stirred in response. "OK. So, you know often I jerk off, right?"

"Uh huh. And?" She blew another puff through her pursed lips.

"And I don't want to be a creep or overbearing or whatever. You're my sister. I don't want to make you to feel like you're my cum fodder."

"Oh, sweetie." Her gaze softened, and she pressed her hand to her heart. "You're so sweet. But believe me," she assured, "you won't be imposing or overbearing. I know what 19 year-old boys are like. Hormones coursing through you. I get it. It'd be fun sharing that with you." She drew deeply on her smoke. "And it sure seemed like you liked looking at my cunt." She blew smoke out of the corner of her mouth.

"Ha! Oh, yeah! Absolutely! So hot. You made me come so hard. Thank you for that."

"Of course, sweetie. Thank you for joining me," she said sweetly.

We sat quietly for the beat of a cigarette drag, but I needed to know: "So... that term," I treaded cautiously.

"What term?" She took an inhale.

I dropped my eyes quickly to her vulva.

"Oh-- 'cunt'?" She confirmed.

"Yeah. I thought most women hate that word."

"You're pretty astute, kiddo," she said, pointing her two right fingers pinching her cigarette at me. "I think you're right: a lot of women probably do. But me?" She swiveled her hand, pointing to her chest between her breasts. "I prefer 'cunt' over the p-word."

"Really!"

"Mm hmm. I hate the p-word. It reduces me and my vulva to a domesticated animal. I'm not some household pet. My vulva is strong. My cunt is powerful." She took a defiant drag on her cigarette.

'Damn,' I thought, 'my sister's more rad that I thought.' "Yeah, but didn't you say something about loose women with tight pussies, or something like that?"

"Yeah, so sort of abstractly or when I'm making a joke, I might say 'pussy.' But if you want to talk about my cunt, you better call it my 'cunt.'"

I shook my head affirmatively. "Ok. Will do."

She sat up quickly and pointed at me again. "Just not when Daddy's around! Then it's my vulva." We laughed. "But when it's just you and me, kiddo," she winked, "you're welcome to call it my cunt."

"OK." My cock heaved again at her invitation.

"And to let you in on a little secret," she continued, "I even hate the word 'vagina.' I would have removed it from my vocabulary if it wasn't for Daddy."

"Why's that?"

"Do you know what 'vagina' means in Latin?" She queried.

I shook my head no. "I can't say we got to that in my high school Latin 4 class," I quipped.

"It means," she said in grave seriousness, "'a sheath for a sword.'" She magnified her distaste with a shiver. "I hate that a part of my body that's meant for pleasure for both me and somebody else is named after a weapon. So...," she paused provocatively, "cunt."

12