Eat, Sleep, Masturbate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got it. Well, your cunt is amazing."

"Aww, thank you, sweetie," my sister cooed. "I think so too. And like I told Daddy before, your dick is amazing too."

"Oh. Geez. Uh...thanks," I said, sheepishly.

"You're welcome, kiddo. Like I said in the car, it's been a long time since I've been with a man, so being able to be around you has been... woo!" She fanned herself with her hand. I chuckled embarrassed, dropping my glance to hide my cheeks that I'm sure had flushed.

"So don't be surprised if our little pact becomes a two-way street, if you know what I mean."

"Gotcha! Whatever you need. Whenever."

"Be careful with that, kiddo. You may not know what you're in for. I'm making up for some lost time!" We chuckled. "And mmm mm... that dick." My heart skipped a beat.

With a sly smile and twinkle in her eye, she drew her final drag. She tipped her head back and exhaled, contented. I slid my gaze down her body. She caressed the groove where her left thigh meets her groin with her index finger. My eyes settled on her recovering but displayed cunt.

Rain continued to fall. But time stopped.

12