All Comments on 'Eat the Seed Pt. 04'

by Digger66

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SegamiSegamiover 7 years ago
Thank you.

At least you're honest. Most people would put this in Group Sex, but you, my good sir, are wise to put this story in Gay Male instead. Hats off to you.

Also, I apologize, but I just skimmed through the story. Not my thing, you see.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Hot series

Wow I loved this series, I can't wait to hear about the study.

sober71sober71almost 4 years ago

Excellent, very erotic and so hot.

lalaki39lalaki39about 3 years ago

Loved it, what a life they had. Love the openess of the couple. I have a filipina girlfriend she is very sexually active and never keeps secrets of her activities. She always tells me in detail of her fun and I love to clean her with my mouth after she has sex. I hope you will consider more. This story has many paths it can follow. Thank you for writting and posting it. I will now read your other post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Since my wife of 38 years lost her sex drive to diabetes, I get no more pussy. What a shame, as, for years, she kept it silky smooth and squeaky clean. I have gone deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole of gay sex. Cruising cock on silverdaddies and double list. I would love to find a woman who understands my needs but, alas, none around. So I have gotten to the point that I can say the first 3 chapters, while erotic, were "boring", I skimmed them, growing disappointed waiting for these guys to get into some hot cock action and, boy, oh boy, this last chapter had what made my cock tent my shorts! Loved the scene in the booths with the guys taking multiple cum loads, nothing like a hard, cum squirting cock in your mouth or filling your hot ass! The description of the guys ass being more slippery after getting the first load and being easier for the 2nd cock to slide in is so true! Wish I could find folks like this in Athens GA!

AJ_JohnsonAJ_Johnsonover 2 years ago

Fuck, that is the hottest story line! Where can I sign up!?! Thank you for sharing such an amazing story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

just love this series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDigger66@Digger66
I have fun writing stories about fantasies that run through my mind. I enjoy stories about women who become sexually awake and then become secret sluts. I like to write and read stories about gloryholes. I would love to visit some gloryholes with my wife. I fantasize that w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Eat the Seed Series Info