Eat Your Fuckin Cake!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,162 Followers

"Nope. Jack will work just fine. Robin is it?"

"Yes it's Robin. Sorry my voice is hoarse from yelling at the game yesterday." "Yelling at the game or??" "Listen, would you like to meet me at Frankie's in, say an hour? I'd like to see your face better and show you I'm not part of a prank." Were people really giving numbers to trannies as a prank?

"Sure. I'll be there in an hour. I'll be in a Shannon Sharpe jersey and jeans."

"OK, that's number 13 for the Chargers right?"

"No. Number 84 for the Broncos. Tell me what you'll be wearing it might be easier." She described in great detail what she'd be wearing, and forty five minutes later I was perched in Frankie's Café watching the door. I wasn't wearing the jersey just in case I had to slip out when a Dior wearing dude bee-bopped through the door.

Twenty minutes later I saw her walk in. She was wearing exactly what she said she'd be wearing and looking quite hot. As she scanned the room I felt like a schmuck for not wearing the jersey. I stood and waved at her and she headed my way with a puzzled look. Two or three guys stopped her on her way, but she quickly greeted and dismissed each one.

"Funny looking Bronco jersey Jack. Afraid of a switcheroo being pulled on you?"

"Honestly, I wanted to make an escape if you turned out to be not as advertised."

"I guess I can't really blame you there."

We drank coffee and ate pie until closing time and then said our good nights. I dated her for at least a month before we got intimate. On the Saturday night that I knew I was going to put my moves on, I called Bruce to tell him I was getting serious with a girl. He told me to make sure our feelings were true before I set her up for heartache.

I chuckled out loud as I recalled his words to me. Funny, ten years later she'd break my heart because of him. I realized I had chuckled out loud when I looked up and Robin and Dr. Landers were looking at me like I had just shit on the fruit salad.

"Do you find amusement in Robin's pain Mr. Ericson?"

"More like amusement in my own pain. I do believe I owe Gary Wayne a much long overdue apology."

Robin looked puzzled at the mention of Gary. She and he had dated once but she didn't do anything with him. She had hooked up with Justin Laurey, the guy who she was blowing at the party, two days after their date. Rumor was that Gary just didn't have a big enough cock for her.

"Now why ever would you owe him an apology?" asked a puzzled Robin.

"Well, it appears I might have punched him in the mouth for telling the truth."

"What truth would that be Mr. Ericson?"

"He told a buddy of mine that Robin should be nick-named "Big Bird" because she was always seeking out a bigger limb to sit on."

"I don't understand Mr. Ericson."

"She's a fucking size queen Ms. Landers." Her face got a nice angry red blush when I called her that. Robin just looked stricken "She dumped Gary because he had a small wiener. Then she took one look at mine and dumped Justin. Now she found out my ex-best friend has an even larger cock and jumped to him."

"It's just.."

"Fucking filthy cunt! If you say "it's just sex" I'll leave now and do my time in jail for contempt. Then I'll move to fucking Iran where they stone adulterous whores to death."

Robin and Dr. Landers were both shocked. Dr. Landers appeared to collect herself. "Now Robin. We'll have to realize that Neanderthal thinking doesn't comprehend multiple sex partners in a happy marriage."

"What the fuck are you yammering about?"

"Mr. Ericson, it seems that many happily married couples enjoy multiple partners. Many husbands who realize that they are not enough for their wives, have no issue with sharing her with a man who is. Many even derive an un-paralleled pleasure from watching their mate get pleasured by a better specimen."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I'd seen videos and read stories on the internet about these sissy fags, better known as cuckolds. Some of them ended up wearing embarrassing feminine shit and sleeping on a dog bed while their wives fucked enormous cocks nightly. There isn't enough heroin in the world to make me enjoy this flavor of bullshit.

"I don't give a flying fuck what these sissy fruitcake cocksuckers enjoy. It'll be a cold day in hell before I watch any spouse of mine getting long dicked by someone other than me. And I'd put a bullet in her head before I'd even consider cleaning her up afterword."

"Now Jack, don't you think you owe it to yourself and your marriage to have a more open mind about this? No one said anything about you cleaning her up or even watching. Although you certainly could if you so wished."

"Yeah Jack, that would be so hot! I could even service you after."

"FUCK YOU CUNT!!! You think I want Bruce's sloppy seconds? I suppose that soon you'd tell me how hot it would be for me to wear little pink panties around while you and Bruce fuck and how close it would make us for me to sleep in a little cage at the foot of the bed,"

"Oh no Jack. We'd let you sleep in your own bed..."

"I am the fuck out of here." I yelled. I'm sure the receptionist was ready to dial 911 at any second.

"No Mr. Ericson. If you give other ideas a chance you might save your marriage."

"Don't you get it, you thick skulled cum catcher? I don't want to save it! I want out! I want to find a woman who doesn't think the vow about forsaking all others has an expiration date."

"No Jack! You are my husband and I won't allow you to have another woman."

"Oh? It's fine for you to seek out more cock but not fine for me to find a new pussy? Fuck you! If you think I'm gonna sit back and support your ass while Bruce fucks it you have a screw loose. I'm done. I'm out of here." I stood up.

"Mr. Ericson. You were ordered to attend these sessions, and failure to do so will get you put in jail for contempt of court."

"I've been here an hour and I don't need to be here any longer." I looked Dr. Landers straight in the eye, "Go ahead and tell the black robed cunt everything I said in here. Tell her how uncooperative I've been. I don't give a flying rat's ass what she does to me. It'll be a cold day in hell before I ever get within ten feet of that skank again." I said pointing at Robin. "I'll also be talking to my lawyers about getting your license pulled you psychotic cunt."

Walking out of that building I felt better than I had since this whole ordeal started. I got in my truck and drove straight to Burt's office. He got that Oh Shit look on his face the moment he saw me. "Please tell me you didn't kill anyone."

"I'd have loved to, but I didn't. I probably said some words they didn't like but other than that."

I proceeded to tell him about the session. I told him about the rehearsed feeling I had gotten from the whole scene. I told him about the counselor's shit attitude towards me.

"Jack, you're not the first to complain about this. I don't know what it is but any complaint seems to get swept under the rug. I would have warned you, but I'd likely get hit with threats of tampering charges."

'I'm not going back Burt. That bitch can jail me if she wants, but I'm not sitting through three more hours of this shit.

Burt told me he'd have David Crosby make a few calls. "Stay out of trouble Jack. We'll get this over sooner rather than later."

I went home and wanted a few stiff drinks. Fuck, I wanted to get wasted, but there just happened to be a red mark on the calendar for the day. I had three beers though since it was still early afternoon and I wouldn't be back on duty until after seven. So I had my dinner and beers and settled in to watch TV.

I must have looked like a champ, drinking beer and watching Jerry Springer and pro wrestling. I finished my third beer about the time the ball game came on. In the middle of the sixth inning the thunder started.

I walked out onto the porch and saw the heavy black clouds moving over the downtown area. By the sudden chill in the air, I knew we were getting one of those summer hail storms. The look of the clouds told me that Stonemoore might have roofing crews working until Thanksgiving or later. Two storms earlier in the summer had hit the North side particularly hard, promising to keep roofing contractors busy until at least early October.

So as the storm raged on outside and reports of power outages hit the TV I prepared to work all night. My own neighborhood got some large pea sized hail, but a few calls to friends and agencies confirmed golf ball and baseball sized hail in the mid-town area.

Inevitably the call came, but I didn't spend the night cleaning up from the hail, I and about half of the crew that night were in dump trucks hauling sand and road base to the river dyke. It seems that it had been raining hard every afternoon for the past week in the mountains. That and what was dropped by this evening's storm brought the river up fast and it was threatening two earthen dykes and the Lime Road Bridge.

By four in the morning, the Army Corps of Engineers claimed the dyke was safe and the county had a good handle on the bridge, and they set about deciding what repairs would be needed when the ground dried up some. My crew headed out to see where we could be useful. I spent another three hours hauling sand and dirt washed into roadways by the storm away to dry.

At nine Friday morning I pulled into my driveway knowing that this time I would not be catching my wife riding Bruce's cock. Mainly because I had no wife and I no longer cared whose cock she rode.

I was strumming pretty well on a mix of coffee and NOS energy drinks, but I figured a nice shot of Jagermeister should help me sleep with little or no problems. So I finished my bottle off and lay down on my couch to watch TV.

Next thing I know someone is knocking on my door and it is dark outside. The clock on my phone told me it was almost eleven. I looked out onto my porch to see Brenda McBain standing there. "What does she want?" I wondered out loud. I turned on the porch light and opened the door.

"I'm sorry to bother you Jack, but there's something I think you need to see. It might help you with your divorce problem."

I stood there a minute trying to comprehend what she could possibly show me that would help me with my ordeal. It didn't help that she looked damned hot. She was wearing a tight little pair of shorts, a light yellow halter and for the first time I noticed that her eyes were a beautiful shade of gray.

She said something that I didn't catch and then turned and headed for her drive way. Even with my brain on auto-pilot I was able to discern that she wanted me to follow her. She opened her car door and I went to the passenger side and got in.

As she drove in silence I caught myself constantly staring at the shape of her marvelous legs. I had thought that Robin and Cheryl had some nice gams; they had chicken legs compared to Brenda. I think she caught me staring a time or two, because her smile would widen. I caught myself staring at her body, almost inappropriately, several times. In profile, her face wasn't as bad as it seemed.

Brenda drove me to a group of abandoned buildings downtown. The city had bought all of the buildings in a hope to make revenue from developers that had been buying property in the area about twelve years ago. Funny thing was, every time someone made a bid on these properties, the board that controlled sales of city property nixed the deal.

This board was made up of five trustees and all five had to vote for a sale to be completed. Their votes were by secret sealed ballot, so nobody knew who nixed the deals. It had cost the city a great deal in up-keep and security to keep vagrants out. Two years ago they had a ten foot chain-link fence installed to keep people out.

We parked in the old power plant parking lot, which seemed to have more cars parked in it than there should be. "Brenda what are we doing here? We could get into huge problems if we're caught."

"Come on Jack. You'll see in a few. I'm positive this will help you in a big way."

For the life of me, I couldn't figure out how getting arrested for trespassing would help me win a divorce that seemed to be going awry, but I followed Brenda anyway. She came to a spot in the fence and walked through. I got to the fence and saw that it had been cut. I was about to ask Brenda who had cut it when I saw she was thirty feet away approaching a basement window of the old King James Hotel.

I caught up to her and she motioned me to the window. She pointed to a spot where I could see light coming out of the window. "What the fuck?" I knew the power had been cut to the building years ago, yet there was light.

I looked through and realized why Brenda had brought me here. As I gasped in surprise and took in the scene, Brenda handed me her cam-corder.

On the way home Brenda explained to me how she had discovered the goings on at the hotel. "Tommy and I were spying on Bruce and Robin one evening when he mentioned that place to her. So on the following Friday night we followed him and Robin there. I was surprised that Cheryl didn't go"

"So, that was Friday night choir practice huh?" Brenda looked over at me as if she was embarrassed that I had discovered another of my wife's secrets. "Don't worry Brenda. I'll keep you and Tommy out of everything. My beef is with the others."

"You know, the only reason Tommy and I fuck, is we are both too ugly for anyone else to want to fuck us?"

"Where in the fuck did that come from?" I wondered to myself. I knew I had never questioned their activities.

"Oh, that can't be true; I bet there are countless guys who would kill to be with you."

"May be some guys who'd use me, but none want to be seen in public with me. I've had three "boyfriends" who would date some prudes, and then want to meet me in secret afterwards. I hear the jokes Jack. They call me butter face, you know, 'Killer body, Oh but her face'. And they call me a three bagger; you know a bag on my head one on his in case mine falls off and one by the door for anyone who might accidently walk in. I'm good enough to fuck in the dark and in secret, but not to be dated or shown off in public."

"Come on Brenda. It can't be all that bad. If I was a guy your age I'd be all over you." I felt like a true asshole for lying to her, but she was on the verge of tears and she had just helped me out big time. "You have indeed helped me out tremendously and I'd like to take you out to dinner tomorrow evening. So you get all dolled up and I'll pick you up at seven. OK?"

"You don't have to give me pity Jack. Besides I am going to Denver tomorrow morning and will be gone until Sunday evening."

"It's not pity, and if you want I'll take a rain check on the dinner."

She agreed to the rain check, and I got out of the car and went inside. I had the bastards where I wanted them. In the morning I'd make a few phone calls.

By Thursday everything was in place. I had called Burt first. "While I have to warn you that what you are doing is considered extortion, I do think it will work. Damn, no wonder that bitch always orders the things she does."

My next call had gone to Mike Starr. Mike and I had been buddies in high school, and now he was an investigative reporter for the local TV news. I gave him copies of the video and all of the pertinent details. He had heard rumors about this before and told me they also did it on Wednesday nights sometimes. He was going to stake out the hotel and bust them live on TV.

On Monday morning I went into the Head of the City Maintenance Department's office with a proposal that would achieve two things; One I would solve a storage problem we had and all it would cost the city would be some fences. Second it would put access to the hotel out of reach for those I wanted to make suffer.

He liked the plan. Since the city already owned the property, all the maintenance department had to do was put a request in with the zoning office. The board that controlled the sale of city property would never be involved since we were only re-appropriating land, not selling it. Since the fences wouldn't cost more than $150,000 we wouldn't need to submit a budget request.

As I was walking out of his office he told me he was recommending me for a promotion. "You saved us at least half a million dollars if we get this done, and I am positive that we will. Great thinking Jack! I need more thinkers on my staff."

By Wednesday morning we had all of our approvals in line, including all permits we'd need. I was put in charge of over-seeing the move and all of the upgrades we'd need done to the property. A ten man crew was dedicated to my task and I knew within three weeks the project would be complete.

Thursday morning we began moving fencing material to the old power plant parking lot. We were going to also use a large chunk of land behind the hotel for snow plow storage and a brand new sand depot. I left work at noon because I had counseling with Dr. Landers at one.

At twelve thirty, I walked into the reception room of Dr. Landers' office. The receptionist threw me a dirty look and called into her boss' office. Five minutes later, I was told to go on in and the door buzzed. Dr. Landers looked so fucking smug; it made it all the more enjoyable for me.

"Mr. Ericson. I have to say I am a bit surprised to see you here at all, let alone early. I'm glad we can have a few minutes to do some one on one before the session starts."

"One on one would be a new concept eh?"

"Excuse me Mr. Ericson?"

"I just came in today to tell you that I won't be attending this sham any more, nor will I pay for the bullshit."

She looked miffed and then got one of those "holier than thou" smiles on her face. "Judge Kagen ordered your attendance Mr. Ericson. You'll go to jail for..."

"Fuck you! I won't be going anywhere."

"Mr. Ericson, you really should watch your mouth. I'm..."

"You're gonna call your partner Kagen and tell her the gig is up. I know about your little swingers club in the basement of the King James, and pretty soon my buddy Mike Starr is going to know about it too. I'm sure various legal and ethical enforcement agencies will be really curious to know why a family court judge and a family slash marriage counselor run a sex club, all the while cheating whores get to ask for and get ridiculous counseling and out-fuckin-rageous spousal support in Kagen's court room. Especially when a respondent just happens to be a member of your club."

"There is no such clu..."

"Stupid bitch, don't try to tell me there isn't a club. I saw you. I saw them. I saw the elk head wearing a fireman's hat and condoms on his antlers."

Her face got paler and paler as I ranted on. I didn't bother to tell her that Mike Starr already knew about their club, nor that I had provided him with video proof. He also knew who kept blocking the sale of the properties. I wasn't sure when Mike was going to blow the lid off of this case, but I knew it was coming.

Judge Kagen and her husband likely stood to lose the most. He worked in the DA's office and Stonemoore DA Jim Morrison was always quick to rid his office of anyone who might cause him embarrassment. I turned at the door and looked at a more sullen and dejected Dr. Landers.

"Fuck you!"

Robin: Twenty minutes later

I was somewhat apprehensive when the door into Dr. Landers' office buzzed ten minutes after my session with my husband Jack was supposed to begin. Bruce and my attorney Justin Bieber both assured me that Dr. Landers and Judge Kagen would either convince Jack to be more open minded towards my situation, or make the process so long and drawn out that he'd eventually give up and let things be.

I wore a shorter skirt than I did for our first session. I opted to not wear hose this time either. My hair was styled just like he liked and I wore the perfume he bought me for our anniversary last year.

Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,162 Followers