Eat Your Own Cum

Story Info
Hypnotize yourself to love your cock.
1.3k words
4.31
38.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cute trans girl is everything you could possibly want. You know who it is. Imagine her beautiful face, her wonderful voice, her enticing body. You want to have your way with her, or perhaps for her to have her way with you.

There is just, one, problem. You are straight. She has a cock.

That's okay. You love women. Some women have long, beautiful cocks. You love women. Some women have long, beautiful cocks. Imagine her cock, right now. What do you feel? Revulsion? Curiosity? The rest of her is so beautiful. Her smell is intoxicating.

She starts stroking her cock for you. You can't help but watch. You can't help but look at her cock get harder and longer for you. Just for you. She goes slowly at first, then faster and faster. Part of you probably wants to look away. But you can't look away from the image in your mind. The image of a cute trans girl's long, hard cock. She's stroking faster and faster. She spits on her hand and uses it as lube. You can hear her saliva squishing and sloshing against her long shaft. She's jerking herself for you. It is only, for you. You can't stop thinking about it. You can't stop thinking about it. You have to keep thinking about it. You have to keep thinking about her cock.

Sit back and relax. Take out your own cock. Stroke it, gently as you read this. Stroke it as you think about that cute girl. You'd do anything for her beauty. Anything to have her. Stroke yourself faster. Think about her cock. It's all you can think about. You are so curious. It isn't gay. It's a woman's cock. Even if it was, that's okay. We'll discover something new about yourself today. Just keep thinking about her cock. Keep thinking about the sloshing noise of her slobber covered cock jerking for you. Only for you. Her balls bounce back and forth as she continues to pump her hand harder and faster. You must do the same. Jerk off harder, faster.

Open your mouth. Relax. Stare at these words. Relax. Do you feel drool coming? Let it fall. Don't swallow, whatever you do. You can't swallow until I tell you to. Just keep your mouth open, keep staring at these words, keep stroking your cock, and keep thinking about that cute trans girl. You just want to kiss her. You want to hug her, to feel her body.

Drool for her. Drool for me. Push it out of your mouth if you have to. Take off your shirt if you haven't already. Let the drool fall onto your chest. Don't swallow. Whatever you do, don't swallow. Read these words. Relax into the text. Let it overtake your mind. Let yourself fall deeper and deeper into my hypnotic spell. You can't look away. You must keep reading. You can't stop yourself. You must keep reading.

You can't escape now. All you can think about is her cock. All you can think about is her beautiful body, every inch of it. Especially every inch of her beautiful cock.

You want her cock. You need her cock. You want her cock. You need her cock. Her cock has something very special. Something you need. Something warm, it smells like delicious batter. You know what it is. You need it in your mouth.

Cum. You can't fight it. You can't deny it. You need it. You are a cum slave. You need that girl's precious, delicious cum. You need it so badly. More than anything. You drool just thinking about it. You can't swallow. You can't swallow until you have delicious cum in your mouth. Keep stroking. Harder. Faster. Spit into your hand, as much slobber as you can manage. Now use that hand to stroke your cock. Listen to the sounds it makes. Imagine it as the sounds she makes. What's her name? Say it. Say you love her cock. Say it out loud. Say her name, then say you need her cock. Say her name, then say you need her cum. Keep drooling for her, keep being a good slave. Keep falling and falling deeper into her cock's beautiful spell. You need her cock. You want it in your mouth. You want to suck her cock. You need to suck her cock. You need your mouth to fill up with cum. No matter what it takes. You need that warm, delicious cum.

Can you feel yourself getting closer to orgasm? You know what that means? It means you are going to cum all over your hands. Put the tissues away. Take off any clothes you still have. You need that cum all over your body. All over your hands. You know why. You might not want to admit it to yourself yet, but you know exactly why you need your cum on your body. You need it on your hands.

Can you hear her talk to you? That adorable girl is speaking to you, saying your name. "Cum for me..." She whispers. "Don't stop. Cum for me..."

Keep stroking. Faster and faster. You can't stop thinking about her cock. She's jerking it for you, just as fast as you are jerking yours for her. You are going to cum for this beautiful girl. You are going to let the cum fall all over you. Cover yourself in cum. You want it. You want it. You need it. You NEED it.

Imagine her cock stroking faster and faster. She's moaning as she reaches orgasm, and cums all over you. She says your name. She begs for you to do the same. Don't deny her. Listen to her voice. Listen to this text. Cum.

You won't stop reading this next paragraph until you cum. Once you cum, you may move on.

You cannot swallow. You can only drool. You want to cum. You need to cum. You want to cum. You need to cum. You want your cum. You need your cum. You want your cum. You need your cum. You want to taste her cum. You need to taste her cum. You want to taste your cum. You need to taste your cum. You are a cum slave. You are her cum slave. You will taste your cum. You need your cum all over your body. All over your hands. You cannot swallow. You can only drool. Drool for your own cum. You need your warm, delicious cum. It will taste incredible. It will taste delicious. You know it. Do it for her. Cum for her. Cum all over yourself. Get as much on your hands as possible. Repeat this paragraph until you've cum. Repeat this paragraph until you've cum.

Take a look at your hands. Don't swallow. Smell it. Feel it. Quickly, don't think about it. Put it in your mouth. Lick it off of your hand. Now! While it is nice and warm. It will taste wonderful. EAT IT. NOW. It tastes so good. You are a cum slave. You will always be a cum slave. Whenever you jerk your cock, you will remember this lesson. Reread it if you can. Even if you can't, you will have the strongest desire to eat your cum. When you do meet that cute trans girl, you will happily, obediently suck her cock and drink all of the cum she has to offer. You are a cum slave. You are a cum slave. You are a cum slave. You are a cum slave. Say it. Say you are a cum slave. Lick as much of your cum as you can. It tastes soooo good. You need as much as you can. Is it gone? You can always make more. You don't need her. You don't need me. You really just need your own cum. You can always taste it. Always drink it.

Congratulations. You are a cum slave. Remember these instructions, remember these words, forever.

You have been a very good slave. You may now look away from this text.