All Comments on 'Eat Your Own Cum'

by slobberingmess

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for helping me and directing me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have just jerked myself off.....nice pool of warm cum which I swallowed as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have been looking for a story where the woman tricks a man into being hypnotized, through which she makes him unknowingly get turned on by and irresistibly desire eating cum. She thus tricks him and AGAINST HIS WILL puts the suggestion in his subconscious. Then still against his will, sort of, because he does not want to do it, she is able to feed him his own cum, because as hard as he tries to resist the need she planted deep in his subconscious it breaks down his repulsion and makes him turned on by the situation. Unbeknownst to him, the sight of his cum and the smell turn him on more and more. A man can't resist what turns him on and stirs his loins. He is thus putty in her hands, as she force feeds him his own cum. And knowingly smiles as he tastes and swallows it, which her hypnosis is set to trigger a permanent love by him for the taste of cum and an ever increasing desire to eat cum and an ever increasing sexual arrousal by him at the thought of eating cum forever more, i.e., a viscous cycle of ever increasing desire for the taste of cum. This makes her laugh out loud at the predicament she created for him, at how pathetic he will become, and how he will lose and has already lost his manhood....which she knows is everything to him! She revels at her success, knowing that he will become more and more defeated, ashamed, and belittled. Undone totally by little 'ol her and her hypnosis classes. Classes that he laughed at her for taking and told her were nonsense, as he thought hypnosis wasn't real and did not work.

Point is HE DID NOT ALWAYS HAVE SOME DESIRE TO EAT HIS OWN CUM. It was NOT HIS desire at all, NOT his fantasy, etc. Every blastid male cum eating sex story I find, starts out that the guy has thought about it, or fantasized about it, or had some hidden desire for it, etc., etc., etc., That ruins the whole idea!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I tire of these stories where the guy wants to eat his own cum, or some other other guy's cum,...it's his secret fetish, and then he is enticed or hypnotised to do so and he happily obliges. That is not arrousing or interesting to me. I want to find a story where, the guy is totally straight, and eating cum or sucking a dick repulses him, but for revenge, or simply her desire, or joy in humiliating the guy, she hypnotises him and addicts him to eating his or another guys cum...such that he is forced/hypnotised into wanting it more and more every time he has it, such that it is an ever downward spiraling situation. That is, a woman destroys the guy either for revenge or just for her pleasure in humiliating him. He knows it is happening, does not want to like it, is humiliated, but can not resist the hypnotic suggestion and is demasculated, shamed, more and more each time, to her delight. Where are such stories?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous