Eatin' Harley's Puddin' Pt. 03

Story Info
Margot gives me more numbers in trade of something else...
2.4k words
4.2
7.6k
13
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*WARNING!! This story is in no way based on anything real and is completely fiction. Do not take this story seriously as it is only for your enjoyment. Anyone below the age of 18 is not allowed to read as it is rather explicit, leave reviews please and I hope you enjoy*

*****

It had been 3 days since I had slept with both Holly and Melissa at the same time. It was easily the best sex I'd ever had.

I was scrolling through the phone numbers and noticed that the ones Margot gave me stopped after M. I called her up to ask what was going on.

Soon (after about 7 attempts to call her), she finally picked up the phone.

"I was asleep, what do you want!?" Margot shouted.

"Why are you asleep at 3 in the afternoon?" I asked her. I then remembered the time zone she was in. I heard her sigh down the phone as I apologised.

"The phone numbers you gave me, they all stop after M. Was that on purpose or merely a coincidence?" I asked her.

"Fuck me and find out." Margot chirped as she hung up. I then received a text from her with her address... in Australia.

I let Holly know by texting her and without even asking, she transferred me travel money. I sent it back and told her I had my own and that she was welcome to join me.

Holly replied saying she would but she was busy looking after her kids, which was understandable.

I was sort of frustrated that I had to travel again just to get laid. At least I knew Margot was good in bed.

---------

I was finally on my plane and thankfully it was a plane that had a screen and headphones. I felt good and was looking forward to seeing Margot again.

I sent her a message asking her to send me a picture of her naked.

My phone pinged a few seconds later and she sent me a selfie of her reflection, only wearing a bra with her fingers in her pussy.

She sent a message that read "Like what you see?"

I did in fact enjoy the image. I was starting to like it a bit too much. I ran to the bathroom where I would be able to take pictures of my cock to send to her.

I sent her four different images, all of which were from different angles. She replied saying thay if I sent her a dick pic while I was in my seat she'd let me do anything to her when I got there.

I contemplated this in my head then made a decision. I sat back down in my seat.

I sent her a text saying that if I sent the picture, then I expect four more filthy images of her, one of which I was allowed to decide what she was doing.

Margot agreed to the deal. She sent me three pictures at once. All which had her in different poses.

I could tell she took these in the one minute silence and then sent them all at once.

I looked to see if the coast was clear, there somehow was no one on my row, no one else in their seats was at an angle where they could see me and the flight attendant was at the other end of the plane.

I took out my cock and recorded a three second video of me wanking. I then put my cock away instantly.

No one had managed to see what I did and I luckily got away with it.

I sent Margot the video and she responded to me straight away.

"Oh you're a naughty boy aren't you?" the message read. I replied asking if I was going to get what I wanted.

"Yes... what do you want me to do? I have toys, y'know?" Margot teased. My cock was sticking up in my trousers and I was starting to feel uncomfortable.

I asked her to set up her camera so that I could see her body while she fucked herself with a dildo. But I asked her not to cum.

I received the video a few minutes later. The video was her doing what I asked for a few seconds, sucking it clean, removing her mouth with a popping sound and then blowing a kiss towards the camera.

I was now even more desperate than before. I messaged her saying that I can't wait and she replied saying that she felt exactly the same.

---------

I had finally arrived in Australia. I collected my suitcase and made my way out. I dropped my suitcase as I saw Margot running towards me.

Margot jumped onto me and I grabbed her by her legs as she wrapped them around me.

She ground her hips against mine as she kissed me and I responded doing the same thing back.

"Come on, let's go back to my place." Margot said as she got off of me and ran towards a taxi.

I followed after her with my suitcase and we made our way to her's.

---------

As soon as we made our way in, Margot pushed me against the front door and unzipped my trousers, pulling out my cock.

She started wanking me off while giving my cock little kisses.

"I've missed this huge cock." Margot said as she continued playing with it.

"Margot, be careful it hasn't been touched in 3 days other than washing it and wanking in that video I sent you." I warned her.

"Oh good!" she yelped as she stood up, undressed completely and again jumped into my arms.

Margot lowered herself onto my cock and told me to take her upstairs into her room. I did as I was told while she was bouncing herself up and down.

I reached her bedroom door and kicked it open. On the bed were several toys.

"Margot, this is a weird question. Can we get this on tape? Holly enjoys them." I asked her.

"Sure." Margot answered as she grabbed a remote and pressed a button as the corners in her wall opened up to reveal CCTV cameras.

She then got onto her knees and sucked my cock while her hand caressed my balls. She moved her head up and down quickly and sloppily, the slurping sounds making my cock even harder.

"Margot that feels amazing." I moaned. I could feel Margot's lips form a smile around my cock as she made a mess sucking me off.

"I'm close..." I warned her.

"Good." Margot replied as she stopped for a moment, grabbed one of her small vibrators and stuck it in her pussy. as she went back down to my cock.

Margot stood on the balls of her feet as she mercilessly fucked her own pussy while sucking my cock as she also used her other hand to wank me off.

"Grab my head and fuck my throat as hard as you can until you cum, otherwise we won't fuck." Margot demanded.

I grabbed her head as she let go of my cock and started to thrust into her throat as fast and as hard as I could.

Margot started to gag and choke but I couldn't help but carry on. I proceeded to keep going, my balls were slapping against her chin, saliva was dripping all over her chin and tits, I was going to cum.

"Margot..." I sighed as I came into her throat. Load after load of cum plastered her throat.

"That was amazing..." I told her as my legs felt weak. I used all the power I could to stay standing as Margot swallowed my cum, although some fell out, dripped off of her chin and fell onto her tits. She then licked and sucked my cock clean.

She scooped up the remains of cum that fell from her mouth with her finger and then sucked that clean.

Margot was still fucking herself with her vibrator so I decided to assist her.

"No, wait!" Margot yelled as she sped up. She fell back onto her ass as she removed it and squirted high and far.

So high that some splattered onto my cock, which she then licked clean.

Margot turned off her vibrator and then threw it to her side. She stood up and bent over to throw all her toys from her bed.

As she fixed up her bed, the sight of her pussy and ass was enough for my cock to slowly start getting hard again.

Margot then stood up straight and turned around. She put her hands on her hips and stared at me with a somewhat evil yet sexy look.

Margot walked over to me, spun me around and threw me onto the bed.

She placed herself above my cock and impaled herself with it... or at least tried to. It wasn't fully hard yet so neither of us were feeling the desired effect.

I felt guilty for what happened next. While my cock was semi-hard, it wasn't enough for either of us. I started to think back to all of the things me and Margot had done when we first met and my cock started to harden quite quickly.

"That's more like it." Margot said as she lowered herself down even further.

Her pussy was so wet, yet so tight and snug. Once Margot had finally gotten every inch in, she started to bounce up and down. I went to sit up to suckle on her tits but she pushed my head down.

"You want my tits that badly, huh?" Margot teased. With my cock still in her, she leaned her chest down to my face which allowed me to suck on her tits.

"Oh yeah... that's nice." Margot moaned. I removed my mouth from her tits and she sat back up. She planted her hands firmly on my chest and resumed the fucking.

"I'm... gonna... make... your cock... so sore." Margot whined as she continued to bounce up and down. Her hands were dug into my chest and I then grabbed her hips for leverage so I could fuck her as well.

I made sure my grip on her hips was firm and fucked her. When she came down, I thrust up. We were in a perfect rhythm.

Margot started to shake which led me to notice that she was close. With my cock still in her pussy, I flipped her over and placed her on her side with me behind her.

I placed her leg on my shoulder and thrust into her while she screamed.

"FUCK YES. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. I'M CUMMING!!" Margot yelled as she started to rub her clit.

Margot's orgasm was leading me to my own but I didn't want to cum just yet. Margot's release hit her and I could feel her pussy dribbling over my cock. I pulled out of her and laid down on my back.

"Margot I was so close. Where can I cum?" I asked her. She didn't respond and instead then licked her juices off of my cock.

"Does it matter? I still want more." Margot teased with a seductive smile. She'd had two orgasms and still wanted more.

I decided that I would pound her pussy until she could no longer walk. I grabbed her and flipped her onto her front.

I didn't even hold back, I pushed my whole length in, every single inch. I didn't start slow either, I moved my hips quickly. All that could be heard in the room was the smacking sound of flesh.

"Jesus... fuck!" Margot said as she struggled for air. I fucked her relentlessly, I wanted her to feel my cock. I wanted Margot to want no one else's cock but mine.

"How does your husband's cock compare to mine?" I asked her.

"I'm leaving him for yours... pull my fucking hair!" Margot moaned out loud.

I then grabbed her hair and yanked it, pulling her head back in the process. Margot started to moan and groan even louder.

"YES YES YES... FASTER I'M CUMMING!!" Margot screeched as her arms gave way and she fell forward as her pussy sprayed all over my chest, stomach and of course, my cock and balls. She'd angled it perfectly.

I rolled Margot onto her back, she looked beautiful trying to catch her breath, laying there dazed with a dopey smile. I could tell she'd had the dose of cock she'd wanted.

"Margot. I need to cum." I told her. Margot kissed and licked my body clean until she reached my cock. She stood me up and pinned me against the wall as she got on her knees.

"Mmm... those balls feel really heavy. Are you okay?" Margot asked as she weighed them in her hands. She licked her fingers cleand and then sucked my balls clean hands free, each one at a time.

"Hey... how do I look when I do this?" Margot asked as she put both of my balls in her mouth and sucked on them. The pleasure I was feeling was getting too much for me.

"Margot!" I yelled as she quickly moved up and deep throated my cock. My cock spurted several loads and filled up her throat and mouth, a few drops leaking out onto her chest.

I pulled out of her mouth as I was now spent. Margot smeared the cum into her chest which allowed her tits to shine. She gently rubbed my softening cock to get out any remaining drops that she caught with her tongue.

"Holly's nearly 40... you should be with me... have a younger model." Margot said as she randomly changed the subject.

"Well that's not happening, is it?" I rhetorically asked her. She grabbed my phone to add the numbers to it.

Margot placed the phone back down and walked up behind me, grabbing my cock intimately.

"Look... you and her have no future... she is old. My husband is a bore. Me and you are perfect for each other." She told me.

I disagreed. I removed her hand and got dressed. I didn't even respond to what she had said. I picked up my phone and wallet and ran out and went to the airport.

---------

I'd finally made it back home only to find Holly in my living room.

"Holly... we need to talk."

TO BE CONTINUED...