All Comments on 'Eating Gilf-Mommy's Feet Ch. 02'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
KidG1000KidG1000almost 9 years ago
so hot

i wish i had a gilf-mommy like this :) so hot. i would would suck her toes all day while she relaxes and reads

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Footy

Why didn't she take him home. A nice fetish,

Humble_FootpigHumble_Footpigalmost 2 years ago

This story was amazing. I really love old ladies feet. I've read another story written by you and it was nothing short of brillant.

Please write more stories about mature ladies or really old grannies.

There is a suggestion I have that might also improve your stories. Please try to describe the appearance of the lady, what kind of clothes and shoes she is wearing. I found out sometimes there is little description of how does her feet look like as well, I mean a really detailed description. Talk about her aged and gnarly feet explicitly.

You can also expreiment with much older characters in different settings, with a completely different plot. Maybe an eighty years old woman, alone in her house, knitting and gardening?!

I like the naughtiness you add to conversations. It shows your talent for writing. I like the situations you create as well, such as when grandmother took him to the train's bathroom and made him kneel and do his thing with her shoe. I can't wait to read more stories by you.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

God, I wish that had been me! This story made me want badly to suck an older woman's toes, and cum on them then lick off my cum. Very creative writing, especially the conversation between these two very horny people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES