Eating out (with) Mom

Story Info
Mom and Son go out on a date!
2.7k words
4.44
126.2k
169
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2020 Charlie Flemming

Author's note: All Characters are over the age of 18

"Mom," George said to his mother, Valentina, one morning, she was a tall, hot-to-trot woman with a perfect hourglass figure. Blonde hair and blue eyes with some of the biggest breasts, almost never wearing a bra, she sat at the breakfast table in just a thin robe, "Mom," George repeated, "I want to take you out on a date."

Valentina looked back at her son and sighed, part of her knew that he was about to do something like this, the way he'd been looking at her since after he turned 18 a month ago, it was like the way a tiger stares down prey just before he strikes. "Son, I'm your mother," she explained, "you aren't supposed to date your mother."

"But I don't want anyone else, Mom, I love you and you're the hottest woman I've ever seen. Please, Mom, let me take you out on a date. I promise you won't be disappointed."

Valentina considered this as her heavy breasts heaved as she tried not to notice the impressive bulge in her son's pants. But she could tell with a glance that he was incredibly hung (and also his pants were far too tight) something she had been noticing a lot more lately as he came home from school every day. She sighed, she didn't want to disappoint her son, but she also knew that she was liable to lose all control around him and his marvelous cock.

What are you thinking, she thought, this is your son! Don't think like that. It's just a date anyway, nothing to be concerned about, "Fine," Valentina said a moment later, "But don't think this is something it isn't, I'm your mother and this is a just woman and her son having a good night out together."

George looked disappointed for a moment, "Well, I guess I'll take what I can get," he said, sullenly.

Valentina stepped towards him and gave him a hug, he hugged her back and enjoyed the feeling of his mother's breasts as they pressed into his chest. Valentina could feel his cock as it twitched in his pants. He was always hard around her, it seemed. She wasn't sure if that was completely because of her or just that all 18-year old boys were constantly popping boners.

Still, the mother and son held the hug a lot longer than they should as George slowly rubbed his hard cock along his mother's horny pussy, through their clothes, unfortunately. But eventually, Valentina pushed away from her attractive son, wishing that he wasn't her offspring and just a horny young man whom she could help get both of them some relief. "I'm going to go get dressed for our date..." she said, feeling suddenly very nervous about their night out, but only telling herself it was just a night out with her son. What could possibly happen?

Half an hour later they were out at the restaurant, George in a fancy suit and Valentina in a hot dress with a short skirt that showed off her glorious body to her son. She wasn't sure why she wore it, but felt that she owed it to her son to show off "the goods" for him since he'd been nothing but a loving person to her and obviously liked looking at her body. She hoped she liked it, but for some reason, when she was changing, she decided not to wear any panties, it would be fine though, as long as it wasn't to windy out and blew her skirt up, but she wasn't worried about that.

Valentina was a lot more worried what might happen during her date with her son...

As they sat down, she noticed that George couldn't keep his eyes off her. She blushed and turned her attention to the menu, "Is there anything you'd like to eat?" She asked, innocently.

"You, Mom," George said immediately.

This made Valentina gasp, but her pussy pulsed at the thought of her son eating her out. She gulped and said, in her most motherly tone, "Don't talk to me that way. I'm not some slut your taking out. I'm your mother." She was very stern, but she also felt like her body was burning up at that point.

George smiled, knowing he was having an effect on his mother, "You're so sexy, Mom when you blush." He reached forward and put his hand on her own. She gripped it tightly, loving his warm touch, despite what she said already.

That was when the waitress came over, an attractive blonde woman, "Hello, my name is Cynthia and I'll be your waitress this evening. Would you like to take a look at our wine lists?"

"That would be great," Valentina told her and Cynthia put a single-sheet menu in front of each of them before walking away again.

George went to grab the menu and it fell to the floor, "Whoops," he said, "Clumsy me." And a moment later, George was underneath the tablecloth to get it.

Valentina suddenly realized that George was under the table and she wasn't wearing any panties. As if to confirm her suspicions, she felt George put his hands on either of her legs and slowly spread them apart. She did nothing to resist this, she knew that she wanted him to see her pussy, even now in this crowded restaurant.

George was ecstatic when he saw that his mother wasn't wearing any panties. Her beautiful, swollen, sopping wet pussy came into view, begging to be licked. He didn't hesitate as he moved his head right in between his mother's legs. He knew she needed this, and within moments he was drinking the sweet nectar from the hole that had birthed him.

Valentina gasped as she felt her own son's tongue enter her throbbing vagina. She had to bite her lips in an attempt to keep from moaning out with the intense pleasure George was causing her right then. She glanced around, the restaurant was completely packed, but no one seemed to have noticed how she seemed to be flushing and writhing in her seat as her own son hid under the tablecloth to perform cunnilingus on her.

"You're being very naughty," she whispered to her son, but at the same time, she put both hands on his head and ground her pussy further into his mouth. "Ugh, you're so good at that, George. You're going to make some woman very happy someday."

"I only want to make you happy, Mom." George stopped eating her pussy for a moment to say, but went right back to licking away at her folds right after.

That was when Cynthia came back. She noticed that Valentina was very focused on something in her lap, and gasped when she saw George's head peaking out.

Valentina noticed Cynthia seeing her and catching them, "Um, we, um," she mumbled but Cynthia could tell that this woman was cumming into the man's mouth now. Cynthia would be lying is she said this whole scene didn't turn her on a great deal, but she could also get into trouble if anyone knew.

"You probably, um," Cynthia said, as George came out from under the table with a very wet face, Cynthia was too turned on right then and suddenly sat next to him, "Holy shit, that was so hot." She whispered but loud enough that both he and his mother could hear her, "I can't believe you'd do that in a crowded place like that. Jesus Christ, that's wild."

Valentina was very turned on by this turn of events. "You think that's wild," she said in a sexy tone, "how about this." With that Valentina then, after a quick glance behind her, dove under the table just as George had been a few minutes ago. With a second, her hands were on her son's fly of his tuxedo pants.

Cynthia gasped as she saw George's cock pop out of his pants, "Holy shit, that's the biggest cock I've ever seen!" She gasped, and then after a quick glance around her as well, she dove under the table with his mother.

Valentina was surprised by this stranger coming down with her but was even more surprised with her self as she wrapped her lips around her son's enormous cockhead and started to suck him into her mouth. She no longer cared about noise, there was a lot of noise already from the people around them, as she started to gag on her son's enormous cock as she fucked him with her mouth, tongue, and throat.

Cynthia had to get in on the naughty action as well and was soon licking away at the base of George's cock and slobbering all over his huge balls. She really wanted to watch this man cum all over the hot MILF besides her.

George couldn't hold back more than a few minutes, he was so horny, and even as people seemed to be glancing over at them at the obscene sounds his mother was making under the table. He grunted as he started to unleash his load, feeling like it was the first time he'd cum in his life just by how intense the whole experience was.

Valentina's mouth filled with her son's semen in seconds. She had to pull back in order to swallow and in the process pulled off her son's cock while he was still spurting a massive load all over her face.

Cynthia wanted to get involved and squeezed in beside Valentina so that she could share in the load. She loved the taste of cum and start to lick the cum off of this slutty woman's face as more cum kept jizzing all over both of their bodies.

Valentina was so turned on by all this she immediately started kissing Cynthia back, and they frenched and swapped cum between them as George's cumshot finally came to an end. They didn't stop there either as Valentina and Cynthia kept licking cum off each other, down their necks, even on their clothes, until all the cum had been consumed by the two of them.

After they came out from under the table, all eyes in the room on them. Valentina's skin flushed again, "Well, this date with my son has definitely gotten a bit out of hand. Um..." Valentina then blushed even harder as she realized she let the cat out of the bag.

"Holy shit," Cynthia whispered to them, "You're his mother!?" She felt her pussy twinge again, "That is so fucking hot! The three of us are definitely going to have to meet up after I get out of work." They exchanged numbers and George was very excited to get to know this hot waitress a lot better, even though his heart was set on his mother if she was alright with it, so was he.

Because of rampant oral sex in the restaurant, George and Valentina decided it was best to leave without ordering anything.

George and Valentina were barely out of the door of the restaurant when their hands were all over each other and they were French kissing across the parking lot. Back at the car, Valentina didn't even bother opening the front doors as they got into the backseat.

"I want this son, I need this so badly," she said as she couldn't hold back from ripping her son's clothes off as they kissed and fondled each other's bodies.

George literally ripped the thin dress of his mother's hot body before moving in and sucking her nipples into her mouth. His hands found her pussy as he started finger fucking her while playing with her labia and clit at the same time.

"Stop teasing me," Valentina said to her hung son as she lined his cock up with her opening, "Just fuck me. Fuck the fucking shit out of your horny mother!" She moaned, and with that, George shoved his huge cock into his mother's pussy as she moaned like a slut.

He began jackhammering into her, not even believing how tight her pussy was, but it felt like the cunt of a twenty-year-old instead of a cougar nearly twice their age who'd given birth twice (George had a sister who was away at college). He loved it, his mother's pussy was perfect. It felt like it was made exclusively for his cock.

"OH FUCK ME JUST LIKE THAT!" Valentina moaned as her son roughly fucked her, "I LOVE IT! FUCK ME LIKE YOU MEAN IT! I NEED IT EVEN HARDER! FUCK ME, SON! FUCK YOUR MOTHER RAW!" She moaned out loudly as the car shook wildly in the parking lot and she came all over her son's cock as he fucked her even harder than before. This was the best orgasm of her life, and she knew this was only the beginning.

George fucked his mother through two more orgasms before he finally came, filling her pussy up to the brim. He wondered if she was on the pill, but the thought of getting his own mother pregnant was so hot to him that he got hard again right away and they ended up fucking in the back of his mother's car until Cynthia got off work.

Cynthia could tell it was the mother-son couple she had helped fellate earlier that evening by the crazy moans coming from the shaking car where they were very obviously still fucking, "Jesus Christ," moaned as she approached the car, "They are just non-stop, that's so fucking hot." She moaned as she dipped a hand into her panties and briefly played with her pussy.

As she came to the car, Valentina's huge boobs were pressed up against the window as she was furiously fucked behind by her son. Her nipples and tits were pressed against the glass in a way that was seriously hot to Cynthia. She came up to the car and knocked on the door, right where Valentina's boobs were.

They stopped fucking for just a moment but when they saw who it was mother and son just started up right again, "What do you want?" Valentina asked as her son continued to fuck her from the doggy-style position, "OH FUCK ME RIGH THERE! I CAN"T BELIEVE YOU"VE BEEN FUCKING ME NON-STOP FOR 4 HOURS BUT I CAN'T LET YOU STOP! DON'T EVER STOP SON!"

George wasn't and seemed to be cumming into his mother's pussy only to continue to fuck through his orgasm and then beyond it. Cynthia whistled, impressed, these people were obviously sex machines. "I'm going to join you." She announced as she got naked, right then and there in the parking lot, revealing her hot and tight, young body to this perverted mother and son. She didn't care that customers were still leaving the restaurant, she was ready.

She got in the car as Valentina flipped onto her back so that she could eat Cynthia's pussy while her son continued to fuck her. She loved the taste of pussy, something she never even admitted to her husband when he was still around, but now that she was her son's woman, Valentina felt she was going to be eating a lot more pussy in the coming future.

"Oh fuck yeah, Mom!" George shouted as he assaulted his mother's cunt with his raging cock, "Eat her pussy! That is so fucking hot!"

"I want to get fucked too!" Cynthia said suddenly and took her pussy off of Valentina's mouth in order to lie on top of her so that their pussies were touching each other just as their nippples rubbed up against one another. Cynthia started to make out with Valentina, sucked her own pussy juices off this woman's lips, and feeling through her pussy as this woman's son fucked her like a beast.

George now had two pussies to fuck and he took his cock out of his mother in order to stick it in the waitress and fucked her for a few strokes only to switch back again. He was loving this, two pussies as the same time, he hoped this happened a lot in the future.

After another hour of fucking the shit out of both these horny women, George announced that he was going to cum again. They both got off his cock so they could kneel in front of him and George grabbed his cock and aimed it at both these hot, horny women's faces. He unleashed his load, still just as big as it was the first time, and quickly painted their faces with his cum.

"Now that's what I call a date," Valentina said as she wiped the cum out of her eyes.