All Comments on 'Eating out (with) Mom'

by charlieflemming

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Harmar18Harmar18over 2 years ago

More lots more PLEASE !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Huge boobs. Huge cock. No panties on a date with her son. Thanks for sharing.

loma38loma38over 2 years ago

That's great!continuation

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid , unrealistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thats a very large back seat

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Had to ruin it by bringing in others. Thanks for the threesome tag to warn us off of this misguided plot direction, saving us time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They are at the breakfast table, presumably having breakfast? Nhalf an hour later they are on their date ?

That, and other slip-ups point to your need to carefully proof read your work. Maybe an editor would help.

A fun, overly exaggerated tale to make us smile,

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES .

toolbox0toolbox0over 2 years ago

Nice light story. Unrealistic but a lot of fun . Looking forward to seeing more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really hot hope for a next one!

BG187BG187over 2 years ago

Well first advice to you is half the comments on lit.e will tell you the story is fine when it clearly not.( you don't get better when people tell you what your doing is great when it simply isn't)

So my first constructive feedback is get a proofreaders or proofread your story before submitting it. Then read it again out loud and see if it makes sense and flows well.

Secondly consider writing down the sequence of events you want to have in the story before you even write anything. The jump in the story goes to show how you didn't plan the story out at all.

** for effort

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

I'm surprised that you didn't have George walk

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

I'm surprised that you didn't have George walk into the restaurant with his hard cock hanging out of his pants so every woman there could become mesmerized and line up at the bar begging him to fuck them. That scenario is just as realistic as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Sex4lf57 I wish we could upvote comments on this site. You are totally right...

lesliejoneslesliejonesover 2 years ago

Yes, you move everything super fast and perhaps it's not very realistic. But you tell a good story and I find your work fun to read. And part of the success you make of this is that your writing is good enough to propel the reader through the story without problems. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely hilarious......

I will leave the rest to the critics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Grammer mistakes kept me from a five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

MORE UPPER CASE WOULD MAKE THIS BORING SHIT SHOW MORE EXCITING, PROBABLY. OR, MAYBE NOT. "grammer" [sic] mistakes from the earlier comment cracked me up, but he's not wrong in the general case. Of course, as you've proven to your readers already, you always phone home to the six foot long cock, your go to when you can't come up with an actual plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Part 2 please A.S.A.P.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

Unrealistic story but like the rest of his stories worked for me. The only thing I don't like about this author is that leaves some of his stories unfinished, like this one, for example.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

Quick and hot, very nice, keep up the good work it's much appreciated 👍🤪

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Compared to your other stories, this is a quickie. Though full of errors in grammar, spelling, quotations, and you have no idea how to start and finish a sentence or a paragraph. Your stories need a lot of editing. Yet this story is very erotic; a great vehicle for a great jerk off.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Horny! I fucking loved it made me jerkoff.

Hugo999Hugo999about 1 month ago

So I can see that your stories are good fun

and good nonsense .... ignore the dolts treating them seriously

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Fun and amusing story, lovely short fantasy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous