Ebony and Ivory Ch. 01

Story Info
Birthday morning.
5.7k words
4.11
2.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am going to get a little reflective here, just to set this up correctly, so please bear with me. My parents' story, as I have always known it, is that our father found our mom long ago while in Africa on a doctor without borders trip. He came back home to America with a bride and so me and my sister were raised in a mixed-race family. Our mother is very black and speaks with the most amazing, strong accent. Our father is very Viking and together they are even stronger. While I look like Dad, my sister looks like Mom. We have been told a million times just how smart they were for naming us Ebony and Ivory. It would be smarter if we knew how to play the piano.

My sister and I have always had a bit of an odd relationship. Other brothers and sisters fight, and we just never did that growing up. I was born a few minutes after her which technically makes me Ebony's little brother, but neither of us are little. We both have Dad's long, straight hair and our strength and size come from both sides. I can go into more of this as our story unfolds.

Our relationship took a huge plot twist after our junior year of high school. We were the eldest in our class and so just after school ended in 11th grade, we turned 18. Our birthdays were an early family dinner kind of a thing, and then Ebony and I would play together. The games just changed as we got older. Eventually it just ended up with us having a few sodas and maybe a movie with pizza in the evening and we enjoyed just occupying a space with each other as the actual hour of our birth rolled by in the evening. On our 18th birthday, as we went to toast with our tumblers of soda, we kissed. It very much seemed like some sort of Freudian slip. We just saw the same act happen in the movie we watched. So, we toasted and kissed and neither of us realized we would be kissing until our lips touched. Her lips felt so soft and please devour me but as we became aware, we each slowly pulled back from the kiss until our faced were about a foot apart and we looked into each other's eyes. We were scared, both of us. Not because of the incredibly wrong nature of what we did, but at what the reaction of the other might be. It's like we had each caught each other doing something we shouldn't be doing and then waited for a moment to see if the other would freak out about it. Instead, we looked down from each other's eyes to our lips and slowly moved forward for another helping and this time when we kissed, our mouths opened just slightly so that our tongues could touch and brush each other's lips and then we pulled back.

Ebony had marks from tears traveling down her nearly jet-black face and to see her beautiful face stained by tears, I instantly felt guilty. "I'm so sorry, Eb, I thought you wanted to." I looked down awkwardly wondering what in the fuck I had just done how stupid of me.

She pulled me to her in a hug and spoke. "These are happy tears, baby bro." I hugged her back and we just sat on the couch in front of the TV and held each other. "I have wanted to do that for so long." I could tell that she was crying again.

"I have too." I assured her. "I assumed that it made me a bad person to want to kiss my sister." Now she had me all teary eyed too and we held each other on that couch, kissing and crying and then talking about the two of us all night. We fell asleep there on the couch with Ebony on top of me, all nestled into my chest as she straddled my thigh, our black and white bodies intertwined. We had cleared the air a crazy amount that night. Neither one of us had ever had a serious boyfriend or girlfriend. Not because of the lack of options, because they were numerous, but because we both understood that our hearts were already spoken for, we just hadn't realized the extent of it until that night.

I could have caught it if I had realized at the time, but we did wake up with a blanket on us and while it was sitting right there on our couch where we keep it, we never put it on before we fell asleep. The first thing we did was kiss in the morning before peeing and heading downstairs for a late breakfast. Mom and Dad made breakfast together for us as we sat on stools at the kitchen island, and we all chatted. Watching the two of them is something special. They really love each other; it was plain to see on their faces. This morning they seemed extra chipper and occasionally one assaults the other to get them to move sideways from the sink with a pinch, or a light slap or whatever and it brings a smile to both of us kids. The conversation was very much, you two became adults yesterday and we let you have the day so now that is over there are going to be some changes around here. My parents said that they will no longer be going upstairs to clean or anything, so we needed to consider it our apartment and take care of it ourselves. Unofficially, my sister and I were just given the green light to become lovers and live how we want.

Our big dilemma was that we were having a secret relationship, and we couldn't tell anyone about it. They wouldn't understand. You won't either. That is ok, since this isn't for you. This is a historical account. You just happen to be reading it. This writing is for posterity's sake. I decided first to document the day that Ebony and Ivory became wonder twins. That was always a family joke, since we are so smart, athletic, and pretty. It wasn't supposed to actually happen, right? I'm sure that some of you would have liked to find out how our relationship developed from the beginning. Luckily this story isn't about you and what you want. It is about facts and I really need to skip a year to deal with the facts that are important.

I woke up to my alarm, just like I did every school morning, though this would be one of the last for high school. I lightly pressed the red STOP button on my phone and rolled out of bed. I like waking up. I sleep like a log until it is time to get up and I am ready to go. I need to pee like a racehorse and so my morning wood is aggressive as hell. It has the waist band of my athletic briefs pushed so far it is about to pop free and poke my belly button. I slide to the bathroom and there is my sister just pulling her undies down to gush into the toilette herself. She gives me her bright, smiling grin, knowing that I have to wait, she lets her underwear fall to the floor. We always do get a kick out of fucking with each other. Her room is across from mine upstairs, and we have an almost jack and jill bathroom connecting us. There are 2 sinks, a large shower and 1 toilette, but it does connect our rooms. Our parents are downstairs and so the whole upstairs is ours.

My disappointment obvious, I straighten my hunched pee-stance to my sister's grin and my morning wood pops free from its bindings. The head of my cock no longer hidden but restrained against my belly by a garrot of elastic like it's peeking over a fence at my neighbor. My sister looks at it and starts to laugh, "Got ya." She says. Finished, she activates the bidet gently and gives herself a spray to rinse off. She stands up, bent over slightly with her legs parted and, picks up her underwear to pat herself dry front and back and then stands up, letting her t-shirt fall to cover her assets. Her large breasts stretch the fabric nicely and her soft nipples gave extra definition to her breast shaped by the thin shirt. She steps toward me, by the sinks and motions to the seat behind her, "Yours bro."

"Thanks, Sis. I need to go so bad." I whip my drawers down quickly and have to lean forward over the toilette to get my morning wood aimed at the target correctly so I don't spray everywhere.

My sister giggles again, "That always looks so stupid." She brushes her teeth while I am wrestling with my monster and by the time she is done, I am too. My monster has mostly deflated, and I stand up straight, discarding my underwear in to the clothes chute where my sister threw hers and now I was naked. As I turn, my sister is bending over to spit and rinse her mouth in the sink and I take the opportunity to slap her ass sharply. She squeaks in response, and I move towards my sink to brush my own teeth.

Ebony sheds her shirt, letting her large, firm dark-skinned breast jostle as she throws it into the chute and steps into the multi head shower. Her breathing immediately elevates, and I can tell that it is cold. We like a neutral, luke-warm shower so that is where she is heading. I spit, rinse quickly and join her. Her back is to me, and I can tell she is lathering her hands with a bar of soap.

"Ebony, you always look so good in the morning." I reach a hand around her to feel the shower heads spraying, feels perfect so I rub her left nipple from behind and then grab a firm handful of her tit and use it as a handle to pull her forward, away from me as I walk forward, steering her with her breast.

"Oww, you fucker." Now it was my turn to chuckle. She puts the soap on the shelf and turns, blocking the shower head from her side as it blasts my front once during her turn to face me. My shower head is on my back. She reaches her soapy hands down, and grabs my cock and testicles, one in each hand and rubs them with soap, looking into my eyes. "It's our birthday. Happy birthday."

"Happy birthday to you, sis. I know how you feel about it, I been thinking about it for a long time too." I replied. My sister and I have never had sex, well, actual vaginal penetration with my cock. We decided long ago that we would save that for our 19th birthday. We would finish the journey on what we had started a whole year ago and let it go full circle. Certainly, we had tons of fun for the last year and moved quickly on our comfort level with each other since we were together nearly every minute of every day. We just hadn't fucked yet.

Ebony switches hands then grabs just my balls with her left hand. My rigid cock released, it slaps my abdomen while her right hand moves lower to my perineum. Massaging my perineum with her right hand, her left is maneuvering my balls so that she has a fist full of my scrotum with my testicles bulging out of her hammerfist. She uses that fistful of my flesh just like I used her tit earlier and she steers me with my balls by pulling me a tiny bit closer to her with that leverage. This changes her hand from massaging my perineum to touching my anus. This activity is Ebony's favorite part of the shower. She is very anally fixated. I don't mind, and most of the time it feels good anyway. I would do anything for her regardless so I raise up my right foot and put it on the bench just behind her in the shower, so she has better access.

Ebony loosens her fistful of my flesh to let my balls swing free from her thumb and forefinger circular grip like the appendage is a bell. She shakes is so that my balls bounce roughly against her mostly open hand, causing my balls to get slapped and drawing my attention to her eyes. Of course, that was her goal. She wanted eye contact as she circled my anus with her fingers, increasing pressure. Relaxing my anus, it bulges outward slightly, opening to her request. She shakes my balls again, earning her a sharp intake of breath from me and I give her the intense eye contact she wants as she smiles and penetrates me, opening her mouth in anticipation of my reaction and I can see the tip of her tongue touch her front top teeth as she focusses on my asshole. She slowly pulls her fingertip back out and then sends it back in, keeping in contact with my ring of muscle and making sure she pushes deeper on her way back in, only to withdraw and push even deeper the third push. She has large hands, like me since we are tall people and once her middle finger hits my prostate and then slides next to it as it becomes completely buried in me, a drop of precum appears on the head of my cock. She smiles as she sees it. She was looking right at it as it formed. She knows my body so well she knew the exact moment it was coming out and licks it from the head of my cock as her reward.

"You taste so sweet,. I love watching you respond to my control, little brother." She pumps her finger into my ass while squatting down in front of me, now watching her finger disappearing into my ass. Ebony's shower head is now hitting [art of my chest Her bright eyes are wide and seem magnified in brightness because of how black her skin is. Her eagerness at stabbing me with her finger has her face bunched up in an amazing grin with fierce bright eyes. I reach down to caress her face and smile at her enjoyment, another glistening drop of precum is perched on the head of my cock, just waiting to be tasted. Ebony resists licking knowing that the 2nd drop is the timer for this morning event.

Our morning shower isn't about orgasm, it is about waking up. My body is awake and now it was her turn and she was just delaying because she loves my anus. Surrendering, she licks the head of my cock and then stands up. She rubs her hands along my chest and I to my arm pits as I grab the soap and lather my hands.

I place the soap back on the shelf as my sister reaches for the ceiling. I start rubbing her nipples gently at first and then move right into massaging her boobs, soaping them up before moving to her armpits and down her sides to her hips. Here, I give a push with one hand and a pull with the other so she turns around to face her shower head. I start rubbing soap into her shoulders and she sticks her butt way out as I rub her back and her ass touches my erection, my cock nestling at the top of her firm globes. My large equipment is an amazing contrast against Ebony's beautiful dark skin. As I work my ministrations downward, lathering her, she does a little twerk, bouncing her well-muscled cheeks against my firmness and then stands up straight as my right hand slides over to the small of her back before lowering to the space vacated by my cock.

My soapy fingers glide down her crevice until I feel her rosebud and I rub in a circular motion as my right hand works around the front of Ebony, causing a cascade of rapids as she tenses up her abdominals to my touch and the water flowing tumbles across her washboard. My left hand approaching her well-trimmed kitty. Without looking I know that hers is parted with her desire and of course, her hood is exposed. Her hood is always exposed: my sister has a large clitoris, and it cannot be contained by her hood. Her clit is like a swat team and it's hood is the door that got kicked open. We both have large sex organs and her 2" clit, when erect, is not much of a surprise since we are twins. My left-hand strumming down her taut abs slides over her mons and easily locates my partially hooded friend below and I give it a pinch. Ebony reflexively jerks away from the pinch and at that moment I apply pressure to her anus and allow her to kind of penetrate herself on my right middle finger.

Without easing into it, I just completely bury my large finger into her ass. I know that's how she likes it and I slap her clit with my left hand, this is almost the equivalent of her shaking my sack around. Ebony yelps and I pull out my finger all the way and then slap her clit again as I stuff my finger back in her. Now she is like a bouncy ball, her ass juggling as I slap her back wards and the stuff her forwards with the penetration of my finger in her ass. Very soon I can grab her clit which stands at attention and I quickly masturbate it up and down, pumping with thumb and forefinger as I stab her backside with my long middle finger.

Before she starts shaking, I remove my hand from her clit and slide it down her fleshy folds. Once I reach her opening I give her 2 fingers that I slowly slide in her from the front and I also change me speed on the back, slowly withdrawing my right middle finger and then just rubbing her rosebud with my middle and fore finger and I gently stroke 2 fingers into and out of her kitty. Her breathing drops from a fevered pitch and I remove my two fingers from her pussy and bring them up to my face where I inhale deeply and stick them in my mouth. My sister turns to watch me and then leans into me, placing her forehead against my chest as she looks down at my rigid cock. I wrap my arms around her shoulders and she wraps hers around my waist. I hold her there for a moment, just existing in each other's spaces. Both of us are very much feeling alive. Brought near to orgasming, but not exactly edging, we are pumped up for the day. She turns her head up and looks into my eyes. I kiss her forehead, "I love you, Ebony."

"And I love you, my brother. Let's get going." She kisses my chest and breaks our embrace to move to the door. " I am going to purge before getting dressed and you should do the same." I walk by her as she holds the door. She reaches out and lightly pokes my anus with a finger quickly, "You need to take care of my play areas. It's important to me."

I look back at her and smile, "I will finish cleaning up when you are done rinsing out, sis." We use the bidet to give ourselves enemas. If we turn up the pressure a little and relax, the water goes into the anus and we just fill up and then expel it into the toilette. Repeat that a few times and you are ready for a tongue or whatever. We both do it all the time. Ebony is always interested in ass play so we both keep clean for her benefit, though really it feels good to just know that you are clean. It's a confidence boost for nudity. Swamp ass is real, just not something we ever suffer from.

"You know there's a couple bitches at school that are gonna want to give you an early birthday present, bro. Keep clean cuz mouths be looking for you." Ebony closes the glass shower door after running a squeegee on the glass to prevent water spots, then sits on the toilette. She throttles the bidet, positioning herself a little, then arching her back slightly to hit that perfect angle to allow the water stream to penetrate her anus. She holds the position and as I start to shave, I watch her partially in the huge wall length mirror. She turns off the bidet and pushes all the water out. It sounds like a gushing faucet for a few moments and then devolves into wet farting sounds that eventually sputter out. She grins at me as she reaches for the bidet controls again and I smile. That girl just loves her ass. I get it though; she has an amazing ass. Throttling the bidet the sprays another batch up her anus but makes sure she waits extra so she gets good and full. She flushes the toilette, letting her first purge get carried away while she holds in the water from her second fill.

Ebony leaned back and puts a hand between her belly button and pubic area, "Feels cold in my intestines...I love that.". Then she grins at me, showing her straight white teeth and happy, shining eyes as she pushes all the water out as fast as she can, like a downward geyser blasting into the toilette. Again, it changes from rushing water to wet farts and even a few ploops stuttering in as some payload comes with the purge. She does it a couple more times as I finish shaving, flushing in between until she is satisfied that she is clean. She uses a towel to dry off because while we have toilette paper, we don't use much, that's for sure. When our friends visit, some of them do.

I move to the toilette to take my turn purging and she comes to stand in front of me. I look straight at her hood poking out, barely sheltering her bean and then up at her eyes. She says, "Tomorrow I want to drive the bidet for you. I'm going to take care of you real good baby bro. I am gonna make you the cleanest baby you ever seen." She smiled wide and nodded her head with foreknowledge. Like she already had all the Jeopardy questions and the mortals she was competing against didn't even know the answers yet.

"You think so?" I asked.

"Yes, you are going to let me do that as my birthday present. Your ass is mine, baby." I quickly reached out and grabbed a pinch hold on her clit which was rising again, having softened after our shower but her anticipation made it harden like a micropenis. She pulled back from me, out of my reach so I immediately got up and followed her as she backed up into the sinks and counter where her retreat stopped.

12