Ebony and Ivory Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I side- stepped perpendicular to her right side, stopped over and bent across her just under her boob level and grabbed the counter on her left side with my left hand. I had her trapped now, with my left hip against the counter and her torso against mine while my left hand locked down on the counter on her other side. I braced my right foot on the toilette since I was tall and could reach it. I leaned into her, bending her backwards to the mirror to further make her helpless losing all her leverage to escape, demonstrating my jiujitsu knowledge of body mechanics and then I asked her, "How confident are you now?" then I lightly slapped her clit.

I put my body flush against her so she couldn't reach me at all and asked her again, "I can't hear you. Where is your confidence now, sis?" I slapped her clit again and she squeaked above me. She didn't even try to struggle but she did try to reach for my ass. She was so far from it there was no hope, but I had no doubts she would have tried to go deep if she could reach me. I slapped her clit repeatedly as I said each word, "I. Just. Wanna. Slap. Your. Clit. I'M. Not. Mad. At. All." She squirmed and shook her way through the slapping, panting like she had gone for a run she was so warmed up.

Her sex was flush with blood, her vulva was all puffy and her 2 inch clit stood out like a tiny penis stretching as best it could out into the world in the hopes of more contact. I stopped and slowly drew my fingers up her slit, causing her to do a deep tremble, her black muscular flesh going all jiggly and I knew I had just edged her. She was now the veritable car on the edge of the cliff rocking back and forth, teetering between self-control and my personal thigh-quivering whore. My fingers were dripping as I took my weight off her to let her up. Flush and panting she looked at my two fingers coated in her juices and her eyes went wide.

Ebony pointed at them accusingly, "Your fucking lucky you stopped! We have a no cum before school rule and you almost broke it!" She moved so close to me as she said it that her nose nearly touched mine before she turned away from me and headed towards her room. I stepped behind her, followed her one step, perfectly in stride, and pushed her to the left against the counter, bending her over. leaning on her. Her face pressed against the glass as my two fingers coated in her lubricant went right to her anal ring. I swirled them around her anus and said, "I'm fucking lucky, huh?! How dare you threaten me." My hot breath breathed on her neck.

And I put pressure on her ring with my middle finger, breaching her muscle and my index finger all lubed up followed it right to her colon with a swirling push and my index finger joined it immediately splitting that anus wide in a smooth forceful motion. Ebony gave a mouth open full gasp as her breath caught and she fogged up the mirror she was pressed against. I stood behind her, leaning her into the mirror with my weight on her shoulder blades, 2 of my white fingers sunk into her dark black, beautiful ass and brought my mouth right to her ear. "Let me show you how I take your threats." And I pulled my hand back then pressed forward pumping those 2 fingers into and out of her ass. She started a low whimper as her left leg began shaking. I could see her wetness glistening down her pussy.

Her faucet was turned on and it was not stopping. "You are not escaping me until you cum for me now. This has gone too far. You get no clit work bitch. All ass pounding, now cum for me." I just kept banging away into her ass with my fingers and the remainder of my hand, open, slapped the flesh between her anus and her kitty as well as just her left cheek, like I was giving her a disciplinary spanking. Slap. Slap. Slap. She was dripping fluid onto the floor and my slapping activity slung some onto our vanity drawers. Her juice was so sticky it stayed connected to her pussy and was just a gooey strand connecting her to the drawer. Her right leg started shaking now. She started moving a little under me. Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap.

"You cheating bitch! You're rubbing your clit against the cabinets, aren't you? Can't help yourself, can you? I'll bet you can't wait for this to be my cock instead of my fingers, right sis? Show me you want my cock. Cum for me. Let's see this threat play out and me win." She was like a gooey faucet leaking slightly whiteish honey. Her legs were quaking uncontrollably, her whine rose in pitch and she started to yell. I removed the weight from her back so could finish plunging her ass and watch her show, my free hand on the small of her back to offer some stability. the most delightful juggling quake shaking her thighs and ass as she came for me. The ripples and shaking was so beautiful and precum oozed from my cock as i watched her cum. She was so beautiful and her facial expression under my hands was amazing. My sister's cum face was my favorite. It was one of the things I lived for.

She turned to me with a huge smile, looking at me with nearly drunken eyes and weak legs. I caught her in a hug as she nestled into my neck. "You are the best brother in the world." I could feel her tears on my neck.

"Aww my sweet sister. Why are you crying? Shhhh. I love you and you are the amazing one, not me." I pulled back from her, squatted down in front of her and stuck both my arms between her legs. I then spread those legs apart, my arms against her thighs and as i bent my elbows and lifted, her thighs moved to my bicep area and my hands came up behind her to support her back. And I stood up, leg pressing her into the air above my head towards the 10' ceiling so that she sat on my biceps, her pussy level with my face. She was a limp ragdoll in my strong, capable hands. I licked where her perineum meets her anus, and up into folds of her sex, swirling my tongue around and collecting my sister's cum.

Her musky smell and taste are intoxicating to me. I swallowed and kept the transition of the one deep swirling and sucking kiss from anus to clit which I sucked into my mouth like a micropenis, flicking it with my tongue and releasing it with a pop as my sister's thighs shakes against my face, and I was rewarded with another little squirt of girlcum. I know her flavor so well. After making sure she was fully cleaned up, I eased her down in a demonstration of strength and control and, like a bride, carried her into her bedroom and laid her on her bed where she was just glowing under all the attention I was giving her. She didn't need another shower. I had just given her a tongue bath.

"Get ready for school, sis." And I turned to walk away. Just for a hand to snap out like a kung fu master and grab my testicles and I gave a little yell, my rigid cock still a wet mess of precum, pointing at the ceiling.

"Wait a minute, Ivory." She pulled me back by my testicles to her from behind me and I grimaced slightly at the pressure. As I touched the bed with the back of my legs, I lifted my right foot and swung it in a roundhouse kick over Ebony's head, pivoting on my left foot so she now had my testicles while facing me. My cock, a girthy 8 inches stabbed towards her, all glistening and looking angry from neglect. My foot on the bed, she pulled my balls to her even more to cause me to lean on the foot I placed next to her, bending at my knee in a lunge towards her. She effectively brought my cock to her face by pulling my balls to her where her tongue licked up my length to catch escaping leakage before she took the whole head in her mouth and started massaging my balls. One finger tapping on my anus regularly as she worked my sack. She just has to go for the butt somehow, it's her thing. Ebony maintained eye contact with me so I can read her eyes how much she enjoys my taste too. Having cleaned me up she pulled back, and I said, "Hey sis, let's stop for now and save it for tonight."

"Really?" she asked me. She wanted more, and I don't blame her at all for I had both wrecked her and released her and she wants to reciprocate, like a good woman would. "Cuz I needed to cum for sure. Don't you wanna too?" She looked up at me with her dark eyes, she made her full lips into a pouty kiss and gently slapping my cock against them. Cock slap pouty kisses were a favorite of mine and of course she wields the power of her carnal knowledge well.

It took all of my control to say "No." I answered. "Let's see how things go I may have regrets come lunch time but for sure the load you made is yours sis. "

"That's right, baby." She squeezed my testicles and sunk a finger in my ass to the first knuckle. "The load in these balls is mine. None of those sluts get it. You understand me, baby bro. Make them work for their own." Her voice was raised and demanding.

"I got you sis. Let's talk at lunch." I grunted against the extra testicle tension I caused as I leaned forward for a kiss. My balls felt huge. Ebony had to lean back to meet my lips due to my height. She released my testicles. I walked away from her and she never pulled the finger from my anus, I had to walk off of it. I glanced behind me on my way out and watched her put that finger in her mouth and she smirked around it, knowing I was going to look back to see if she sucked on it.

12