Ebony and Ivory Ch. 03

Story Info
The Ritual.
10.4k words
4.8
1.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holy Trinity had several broken gates, including the wide gate that led to the double front doors. The wrought iron fencing really just needed some attention from a landscaping point of view, but the gates required welding to fix them. Luckily our group was large and someone's parent knows how to weld and we will get them fixed soon. There were huge stones set in the ground as the walk up to the front church entrance. The stained-glass windows all needed repair as kids liked to launch stones at those things. Still, there were scenes with angels doing battle and really end of days type themes on the windows. We all arrived at the same time. Everyone was so excited to discuss things that we all came right after school. I had 6 people crammed into my back seat so 9 people total got out of my truck.

We solemnly walked into the church. Eyes all flickering around to take in the sights. Most of the church pews were in good condition. It seems as if they were just too sturdy to damage and are nearly unscathed from vandalism. "These pews look great. I think this space is going to clean up well." Others nodded or mentioned the stained glass that dominated the large church. If you walked to the front of the church and turned around to address the congregation, you could see that there was an immense pipe organ in the church at one time and it was absent. It left a hole where it should have been.

We got quiet as we approached the altar. There was some kind of red stuff smeared across it that looked very much like blood and we all started at it in silence. PFFT! We all turned to the obnoxious noise to see Trent with a beer. "What?" he said looking back at us with innocence. "Did you really think I was carrying books in my backpack? C'mon. y'all supposed to be the smart ones." He tipped the can back and drained it in one go while we watched him. He belched long and loudly, slamming the empty can down on the bloody altar. "Ok. I feel better already." He rubbed his belly. "Y'all ain't brother and sister." He pointed at me and Eb with 2 fingers like a horizontal peace sign. Then he looked at Dax, "I'm right ain't I?"

Dax turned to Ebony and I and said, "I analyzed the situation and when my probability was high on an answer to each question I encountered, I sought help from AI to spur me in the new direction, looking for answers."

PFFT! "Fucking AI. Jesus. I'm using my eyes brain boy." Trent knocked back another can regarding Dax with amusement.

Dax watched Trent drain his beer for a moment and then continued, "Yes. Trent is correct. You are not brother and sister genetically. That is why you look so different. You each look like your actual parent. You have the same birthday and were raised as twins. In this day and age, we are not supposed to question racial issues so why not have you two be twins?" Dax watched another beer can get slammed down on the altar. Ebony and I turned to face one another, and everyone was watching us. We were holding each other's hands, facing and looking into each other's eyes.

Tears started rolling down Ebony's face. "I have loved this boy that I grew up with for as long as I can remember. We have held one another while we cried and while we laughed."

"Cared for each other when sick" I added with a smile, and I too started to tear.

"A year ago we kissed when we were in need." Ebony said as she took a step forward and though she had tears flowing she kissed me and said, "Then condemned myself, sobbing myself to sleep in turmoil over loving my brother so deeply." Tears flowed again as she relived her guilt. The other ladies all had tears flowing.

Ebony and I held on to one another in a tight embrace, both extremely emotional to be doing this in front of our friends for the first time. Dax decided to continue, "Here is where I started to get help from AI on the problem solving. The equation was two babies, completely different backgrounds yet born on the same day. We bring them together and keep them as close to each other as possible. Why would we do such a thing? What are my known factors influencing this now as I look?"

Dax pointed at Ebony, "You look like a strong African princes." He pointed at me, "And you look like a Viking conqueror. Opposite worlds, really. What is the connection? Why bring you two together without giving you the truth?" He paused for a moment. I released Ebony and turned sideways to gather Steph in my other arm and embraced them both as silent tears rolled down my face.

I kissed the top of Steph's head and looked to Dax as he continued, "There is some sort of spiritual connection between the two of you that could well have a supernatural aspect to it." Everyone went silent and stared and Ebony and me.

PFFT! "Are you saying that they are the wonder twins...powers activate?" Then he tilted his head back to drain his third can in 15 minutes.

"Maybe. The problem is I cannot know actually. I can only use educated guesses and reach logical conclusions about an illogical topic. The probabilities constraining the equation presented by you two being raised together greatly lean to a supernatural conclusion. It sounds odd to hear myself mention a logical conclusion being a supernatural connection. The AI doesn't have the constraints of reality to hamper the conclusions that it reaches."

"What should we do?" I asked Dax.

"You are both virgins, yes? This was part of my equation." He asked, already knowing the answer.

Ebony answered him while looking in my eyes, "For a few more hours. Yes. And now I don't need to fear our love being judged." Tears again welled in her eyes and slowly flowed down her face.

"Most primitive religions believed that there was power in sacrificing virginity. What time on this day, 19 years ago were you born?" Dax was drilling down and leading us.

I answered, "10PM."

"And you two plan on fucking each other crazy at that time, right?"

"I am taking my sister repeatedly tonight and making her mine." I answered. I felt Steph shudder slightly and looked at her. "Did you just micro-orgasm?"

Steph got flush and looked down for a moment all shy. Then looked up at me, "A little..." she whispered. Then a little louder, "Your certainty at claiming your sister is attractive. As a woman..." She looked around the room at everyone present, nervous again, "This is a safe space, right?"

Everyone nodded and I said, "No more secrets here."

Steph continued, "As a woman who has exchanged cum with you on several occasions, I find that level of confidence and dominance a bit leg shaky. I tasted your cum on Ebony's lips earlier today, I was sure of it and I have known about you two for a little while now." Ebony then stepped in front of me to hug Steph and I found myself included in a three-way embrace.

Dax continued, "Something might happen tonight, and I want you two to both be calm and aware that you might be literally fucking with spiritual and supernatural energy tonight. You both need to have open minds and support each other no matter what. Right now, is your last few hours of being a teenager. Your nineteenth birthday is the end of your nineteenth year. This could be significant. I think the future of everyone here and maybe many more are depending on you to fucking get this correct."

PFFT! "I see what you did there brain boy. Yer funny." Trent drained his fifth, I guess I must have missed one. Maybe he is just opening them and not waiting for the most somber moment possible before popping open a beer. Regardless, Trent is lowkey smart. He just doesn't want the expectations that come with it.

I looked at Dax, "So if there is a potential spiritual event, would it make sense for us to be on hallowed ground tonight? Like in this old church?"

"I'm not going to pretend that I understand what will happen to you tonight or what is possible. What I can tell you is that there are others, like your parents, that have conspired to put you two as close together as possible and given you the space to make your own choices. You two could have lost your virginity long ago. You just chose not to, for an unknown reason. I can safely say that probably everyone here would have taken either of you, or both for that matter long ago. You just decided to save yourselves, confusing everyone until tonight. What I recommend, as your official advisor is go with what you think is best. It has served you both well so far. Let your desires be your guide and shape the evening." Dax is a good advisor.

"Ebony and I have felt very close to all of you for a long time and consider you family. I think I can speak for us both when I say that we are happy to be going through this with support from all of you. We should be here, on hallowed ground tonight. It could increase our chances of this all going well. I believe that Ebony thought of this place for a reason and we need to recognize that these details are more than a coincidence. Can you guys help us clean this place up. I will run to a hardware store and get cleaning supplies and plenty of gloves." I smiled at Ebony, removing my arm from Steph, I wrapped Ebony up in a hug. Then I turned for the door, jingling my truck keys and said, "I want to get rid of all that blood mess from that altar. We can be some rowdy high school grads cleaning up the old church on a Friday night. Sounds like a party."

PFFT! "I did bring beer."

The hardware store was 2 minutes down the road so my trip was fast. I got all the necessary supplies and soon we were sweeping, scrubbing, wiping down wooden pews. We threw debris out the side door. Trent helped me rehang the doors. They weren't good, not by a long shot, but at least they weren't wide open. We will get a carpenter to fix them after we close on the property.

We had a small army of teens and we rocked out this cleaning in a few hours. Most of us cracked open beers and stood around looking at our labor. The place really looked a lot better. We all agreed that the place would look awesome with a bunch of huge candles everywhere.

"I can't believe it." Every one turned to look at me. "We just stood her all together talking about Eb and me losing our virginity to each other. It's wild. She's been my sister all my life. "

Dax corrected me, "Really she has been your sister in name. You have never felt like she was your sister, right?"

"That's accurate. What about you Eb?" I looked at her.

"I agree. I have always loved you Ivory. I have never felt like you were my brother, even though I always call you that."

"Well hold on. Mostly you call me baby."

Ebony moved in and kissed me quickly and gently. "Now, that's cuz you my Baby. Not because you are my baby brother."

"Damn." Said Suzie as she moved closer to Dax, "That's going to take a minute to get used to." She smiled at us. "You two making out after we have all been programmed to think of you as siblings."

Dax offered a perspective, "I believe that you two really are betrothed." He let that sink in for a moment then continued. "In the literal sense, people that are betrothed know who they are betrothed to. In this case you two were betrothed and did not know it. In fact, you could say that with the story line you were given, extra precaution was taken to not make you two fall in love. This needed to be organic. I believe that love was required for all of this to work, however it is going to work, and I am really curious what is going to happen."

"Well, you can't join us." I said. "Tonight is just about the two of us."

Dax got a little red faced, "No, I wasn't saying I wanted to. I'm just talking from an academic aspect."

Ebony looked at him with a smirk, "Sure you were. Academically, you still can't watch us fuck."

Suzie kissed Dax quickly and said, "I'll take care of Dax. He won't be trouble." She gave him a look full of promises and he kissed her.

Dax turned with Suzie to go. "Let's get out of here everyone, it's going to be dark soon. Nice work! Young lovers, we will see you tomorrow a few minutes before you get the meeting notice. Meet you right here. Good night."

PFFT! "I'm out of beer. Party over." Drained and slammed his last one and then collected all of his cans to take with him, tossing them into his backpack.

We quickly got cleaned up and collected a bunch of bedding. Our parents were very suspicious. We haven't seen them in 24 hours and weren't going to see them, I assume, until the noon meeting. It was obvious to us that they were leaving us to our own designs, and they wanted us to be free to make our decisions. The main decision was collecting a mountain of bedding and as many candles as we could find. We will definitely be needing more candles. We were sleeping up off the floor on that altar and since it was a giant granite slab, we needed to separate us from that cold rock.

For purely scientific purposes, really because Dax recommended it, Ebony and I set up an old school camcorder that had no connectivity and just recorded on an SD card. This would make sure we didn't have anything digitally stolen and we could capture what happened. She placed it very discreetly so it was hard to see unless you knew to look for it. We put electrical tape over indicator lights on it to hide the device. I was pretty confident it could record a whole day of activity before either memory card or battery would stop it and it had a wide angle.

We built our pallet to sleep on right there on the altar. It was a 9 foot by 5 foot slab about 4 feet off the ground. The altar was 3 feet above the main floor of the church, on a raised dais with wide, easily navigable stairs made of concrete. There were no handrails, and that was ok since the stairs were so wide. Anyone walking into the church could clearly see what was happening on the altar. That is kind of how altars are build and this motley-colored granite one was no exception. If I hanged up a sheet for privacy, we would just cast shadow imagery of our actions, which while it might be a bit more private, it would still show what we were doing. Since we were being public about our affections, let's just let it go.

Ebony and I decided to go for a walk completely around the property before we settled in for the evening. The night was cool in the Pacific Northwest. Not cold, but a comfortable, snuggling cool. The property has a ton of promise to it, if an immense amount of work and a hefty share of cash was put into it. Like any large property, it would be an investment of both time and money. The buildings all had good bones. Like most properties owned by The Church, it was built to last out of mostly brick and rock with concrete and iron accents. I couldn't really call the style anything special, this property was just well built, and then neglected and vandalized. I suspected that there will need to be a lot of roof work on these buildings. There was evidence that trees had damaged roofs as well. Some of these trees were magnificent giants. One of the things that was good from the neglect was the landscaping of the property. It had been allowed to revert to native mosses and mushrooms with fallen branches and ferns that literally grew right out of the trees, and the limbs of the trees themselves had garlands of mosses just hanging from them, dripping water from the moist air. It was quite lovely. The chaos of nature.

Having ducked out the church side door, we had finally circled back around to the front gate. Sitting across the street, partially hidden was an older, lifted little Tacoma truck that I knew belonged to a big man. He was sitting in the back of the truck, watching Ebony and I approach. PFFT! "I got nothing better to do tonight. Figured I would watch a gate. Maybe until dawn or so?" he ended it like a question, presumably looking at his refreshment to gage how long they would last.

We both leaned into his truck to hug him. Ebony kissed his cheek, "You are a beautiful man. Thank you."

"Aww c'mon Eb. I'm just having a few beers watching my new house, kind of. I did bring an ax though, just in case." His right hand drifted next to him and patted a hickory handle. Sure enough there was a double bladed ax. It was for chopping wood, but Trent would be one scary son of a bitch if he decided to use it against softer material.

"We appreciate you, brother. Thank you." We left him to it, walking back around to the side door we came out of. This door actually could be decently secured from the inside.

After securing the door, I turned and saw Ebony just staring at the altar. It was covered in soft white bedding and looked oddly inviting even though it was out of place in a church. There were six candles and it was just enough to see what was going on after your eyes adjusted to the low light. IT really created a nice ambience. I walked up behind her and placed my hands on her hips gently. She took a half a step back towards me and then I gripped her hips firmly and pulled them back to me. And then slipped my hands around the front and grasped her breasts firmly and pulled her body in tight to me as well. She reached back with both hands and grasped the waist band of my drawers and quickly tugged them both down in one fell swoop. Our height difference allowed her motion to leave my pants at knee height. My hardening cock flopped out and slapped the top of her ass crack. Ebony huffed in slight frustration: sometimes my height was inconvenient. A man her height could have nestled his cock into the space between those firm glutes. Mine was at the wrong height and would be stabbing her in the small of the back soon.

I stopped handling her firm boobs after her nipples got hard enough to strum like guitar strings across my fingers through her tight t-shirt and I just lifted it from her, further freeing her breasts. No longer holding her captive in my grasp, she turned towards me and her full lips found mine in a kiss that had a ton of eagerness that I knew well. She smashed my mouth with hers at first and then realizing the frantic nature of her kissing, she backed off to suck in my bottom lip as she reached down passed my now hard cock poking her above her belly to grasp my balls and fondle them firmly. I felt her smile in her kiss as she squeezed them, her other hand on my cock where it lightly trailed fingernails over my length. The sense of power she felt from having my balls in her hands is what made her smile. I am a large, strong man and yet here she had my manhood in her hands where she could cause me either pain or pleasure at her whim. Of course, she chose to continue to massage them firmly, rolling them back and forth as we slowly sucked each other's tongues. I reached down to squeeze and slap both her ass cheeks through her lightweight pajamas. And she shook those globes from side to side with a subtle motion, going all jiggly for my benefit.

I removed her hand from my balls and then kneeled in front of Ebony, pulling her pajamas all the way down as I went. She had nothing on under them and her perfectly shaved pussy was there on display for me. It was nice and smooth, just the perfect picture of womanhood with all of her bits contained except for that massive clit, mostly hooded and sticking out of the perfect smoothness. It was impressive and actively begging to stretch and wake up. The hood couldn't contain it at all. It stuck out like a little mushroom was growing from this perfect pussy. My perfect pussy. As Ebony stepped free of her pants and I finished removing mine, I picked up Ebony like my bride. I kissed her gently and said, "Let's get this first one out of the way." She smiled and nodded frantically, grinning like Cheshire cat, her perfect white teeth eager to be cock adjacent for me again in the same day.

I lifted her up higher to my face and set her thigh on my shoulder as one hand moved up to her hip to steady her up on my shoulder. I let go of her torso and immediately grabbed her other hip that was up in the air. As her torso fell so that she was hanging upside down, her legs parted to balance herself and in front of my face was my dark playground and my little giant wanting to wrestle my tongue. Ebony immediately engulfed my cock with her mouth. I pulled her into me, grabbing her hips and her ass with each hand (I have big hands) and bringing her pussy to my mouth like I had a two-handed sandwich I was going to devour. And devour I did.