Ebony and Ivory Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my lips right on the obnoxious, fleshy protrusion. Nearly unique to Eb, her little erection picked a fight with my tongue as my eyes focused on the ring of muscle right in front of my eyes further below her slit. After a few seconds of dueling with my tongue, Ebony warmed up well and her dark vulva began to open as blood flooded into her genitalia signaling her arousal. Now I had a second orifice to look into as her labia began to part. Licking and swirling my tongue I moved to lick the whole length of her slit as it beckoned me, parting and emanating a musky smell that I rubbed by nose in shaking my head side to side while vigorously rubbing my face on and in her sex. My Viking face glistening and coated with my Ebony facial, I collected her essence with my tongue, licking and swallowing the flavors, not wanting any of this to get too wet and messy. Staring at her anus, I seemingly willed it to relax and open, reveling another bright pink amongst the smooth dark skin. Her ring bulged outward just a little, making a small depression that was the size of a finger.

I swiped my right-hand middle finger circularly around her vaginal opening, gathering some lubricant to give her anus what it was asking for. I know my sister well and she would love nothing more than a finger in her ass while I gave her kitty a tongue bath. I dragged her juices over her perineum, massaging them into the skin there. I fetched more, like she was my paint can and I was finger painting her sensitive flesh. I dipped and dragged, now 2 fingers into her and pulled her fluids across her taint, rubbing and massaging. She wanted nothing more than for me to engage her asshole and so I was dodging it. The pleasure in having power over a lover was not just her thing after all, I loved to make her squirm. With this view of her asshole right in front of my eyes, I was determined to make her jiggle and bounce her way to orgasm. I began painting around her rosebud, but not actually touching it-just around it on her ass crack and around the other side of it. Dip, smear, massage and the squirming started. She tried to wiggle and use her ass muscles to bounce my fingers into contacting her anus. Like those wooden mazes with a marble and the holes, she undulated and bumped my fingers trying to make it go in the hole. She wanted her puzzle solved. Her muscle control back here was impressive and I was driving her absolutely mad. I had so much of her fluid coating around her anus that it had collected enough of a volume around the edge of her ring to break the dam of that muscular ring and start flowing into her anus. Dipping for more lube out of her pot of juice, my painting efforts resulted in a steady stream flowing into her asshole. Now her whole asshole was glistening and shiny. It opened wide for just a moment, parting like a great mouth for a half a second only to close and then open again. I had fed her anus her own slippery pussy juice and it gulped it down like a hungry monster. It was talking to me now, winking and blinking. Begging me for a poke. I was feeding it lubrication without penetration and this anus was frustrated. I could hear it speak to me so I placed a finger in its mouth. Just set it there on that hungry talkative little bitch. A glistening finger in a shiny, wet hole and the pink bit me, seemingly grasping me and pulling me in like some type of sci-fi monster and I found my finger pulled into that grasping nether mouth. This is next level anal control. This was like sticking your finger into the body of a snake as it did its undulating, massaging movement except instead of moving, this colon was pulling me inside. Massaging me into its depths. I had no doubt that if this wasn't a finger attached to my hand, it would have pulled in the intruder to forever live in this beautiful pink mouth, captured in a tunnel of pink flesh. I Obliged and pressed my finger all the way in. Ebony groaned around my cock, shuddering and her ass started shaking. Like little earthquakes were pounding below the surface and I could see them disturb the perfect complexion on the surface. I pulled my finger out and plunged it back in as my beautiful lover began her orgasm. Finally getting her penetration didn't push her over the edge, it dropped her off the canyon rim and she plunged into her orgasm that seemed like it would never end.

Wanting to catch up so we could move on together, I bent slightly at the knees for leverage and began thrusting into her mouth, fucking her face as I single fingered her asshole and her sporadic quivering became a full on shaking as her orgasm rocked through her. I paused my thrusting so she could thoroughly enjoy her cumming in my face and I sucked and slurped her juices. Removing my finger from her I collected come of her cum and smeared it around her asshole aven more, plunging inside to make sure it was well lubed. The anal play will continue. I then held her hips in each hand an pulled her off my shoulders, holding her straight out in front of me, my cock barely touching her lips ntil I thrust and bury myself down her throat. She coughs at the roughness and smiles around my cock as I pull back. Then thrust forward again so she understood what this was about. I then began pounding into and out of her upside down mouth, looking down at my work so I could see my white cock disappear into her dark mouth, pink tongue occasionally visible rolling around my cock as it pounded her face. My balls slapped nose and cheeks violently as I pounded her mouth. This lovely sight had my orgasm rise abruptly and as I started to cum. I pulled back until my cock was barely in her mouth. My engorged member started pulsing as I watched it throw cum into Ebony's mouth. Then it convulsed and pulsed again for another load. Ebony started coughing, choking a little as it was hard to swallow cum upside down. She loved the sex torture, though, much like I did so I did not adjust. I allowed her to choke on my cum, pulsing into her mouth, my cock throbbing load after load. Soon I was done and pulled out as Ebony choked and gagged, coughing. I gently turned Ebony horizontal again, in a bridal carry. As I did, I could see my cum coming out her nose. Her eyes had obviously watered during the ordeal as she looked teary faced from the effort of cum suffocation. I took a few steps and placed her back side on the altar as I wiped her cum nose with my left hand, collecting my cream colored jizz and lifted her leg and rubbed it on her asshole, mixing it with her own cum to keep her anus lubed. Ebony groaned, approving of my plan to invade her ass more. Ebony blew her nose in clothing as I laid her down and she pulled me onto the altar.

Ebony pushed me onto my back and rose to her knees she lifted my leg and crawled between my legs, placing them on her shoulders. Squatting between my legs, "I know how we lose our virginity, baby. I will lead you to the light." Kneeling between my legs, each of my legs on opposite sides f her head, she reached forward and rubbed up my mostly still hard cock with her right hand and massaged my balls with her left. I quickly got hard as her eyes watched mine, a peaceful smile on her face, "I love you, baby. She let go of my equipment, placed one hand on the back of my thighs and pushed towards my head, rolling my in half. MY cock came thrusting forward to stab my in the face and I narrowly dodged it. It rested against my cheek, next to my mouth. Now, my anus was pointing straight up at Ebony's face. She looked at my eyes and then down, directly in to my anus where she focused for a moment and then back at my eyes. She made the eye contact purposefully. She wanted to make sure that I knew she was going inside me for our special night.

She leaned down and with the flat of her wide tongue, licked across my asshole like an animal with peanut butter. My ass was clean and ready. She licked it again, making eye contact. She repeatedly licks across my anus while looking into my eyes. Over and over again, softening my ring with her tongue so she could be rougher with it after she warmed it up. My anus relaxed a little and so she started stabbing with her tongue, spreading me apart. Her tongue, like her clit, was abnormally long and she started thrusting her tongue in and out of my ass. Her tongue had a couple inches of penetration it could accomplish and I was always amazed at how strong her tongue was. Fucking my ass with her mouth, I started oozing precum on my own cheek. I could feel it smearing and sticky on my face. Ebony reached down and took my cock in her hand and pumped it in front of my face, an inch from my eyes. She watched my eyes the whole time as she stood up, bent over now and reached with her right hand between her legs and rubber herself, bringing that forward to my anus for lubricant. She smeared it to mingle it with her spit. It made my ass very slick. She then smiled at me and moved her legs, lifting them over mine and releasing my cock to slap me in the side of my face again. When she was done repositioning, her ass and pussy were directly above my face and she was squatting above me. He legs were outside mine and I was hooked and spread against her thighs. She grabbed my cock and angled it up, away from my face and to her pussy. She rested it against her opening and let it sit there, barely inside her. She leaned forward a little to look straight down her front, passed my cock and into my eyes. We both said, "I love you." And then she slowly let her weight down and penetrated herself on my cock. She yelled as she sank herself on it. She paused three quarters of the way, meeting some resistance and settled her hands on my balls and asshole, directly under and in front of her. I took the opportunity to rub her pussy lips that were stretched around my cock, just above my head and then take that lubricant to the anus right above me and rub it in. She hungrily opened for my middle finger and I pushed it all the way in. Likewise, she pressed her middle finger all the way inside me as she lifted herself, sliding my cock out, and I allowed her to pull herself off my finger at the same time. She alternated her penetration of me, pulling it back as she thrust herself back down on my cock.

Ebony was alternating thrusting onto my cock and penetrating my ass with her finger. She found a good rhythm with the two and then used her left hand to grasp my scrotum in her fist so that my balls were at the end of it, under tension on the end of her hammer fist. She then used them like a hammer and slapped them into her giant clit. I gasp and she gave an intake of air as I added a second finger to her ass. There we were in pure ecstasy: cock pumping in and out as we each had fingers pounding our asses and she hammered her clit with my balls. We were both loosened up well, our orgasms building, and Ebony rose up a little higher, angling my cock more but taking her pussy aways from my face as she pounded away more over my crotch than anything. My cock at bout as steep an angle as it could safely go. She fucked herself on my cock and fingers and she plunged my ass now with 2 fingers and I could feel the pressure building and Ebony began to shake. Her fingers pumped in a nd out of me at lightning speen, using my prostate like an attack button on a game controller as she sreamed from my third finger invading her ass and it was all too much for both of us. I yelled as she screamed and I began pumping huge load deep into her pussy, finally burying my 8 inches inside her as she sank down on me. She would have gushed her orgasm across my balls but they were pulled to the side, being squeezed and her orgasm flowed directly to my anus where her 2 fingers vigorously pumped the liquid into my asshole. Splooching and sloshing as she just sat there with my cock buried in her continually pumping away.

A bright white light, centered on where I was buried in her pussy started to grow, quickly becoming brighter and larger. Ebony fell between my legs as my legs straightened and she landed on me. My cock fell out of her as she landed and she quickly rolled over to embrace me face to face as the bright light grew warm, engulfing us. We clung to each other as the light made us clench our eyes and tremble in the unknown. My skin started to get warm, and then painful. I couldn't help but scream and since Ebony joined me in screaming, I knew she was feeling the same thing I was. The burning heat was intense and all we could do was clutch each other. Our only solace in the searing pain was knowing that we were both here, facing this and enduring it together. Ebony and I stopped screaming although we were naked and still searing, my cock was hard again and pressed to her opening. I slid it inside her in one great thrust, bumping her whole body upwards so her mouth rested on mine, and we locked out mouths together. My cock sliding gently in and out of her, a bright, white-hot light burned out flesh from the outside and we found a cool pleasure from the inside as we loved one another through the pain and burning torture. Sliding in and out of her as out tongues also slid around on each other into and out of our mouths, mimicking my white cock in her dark pussy. I moaned into her mouth as I cam inside her again, hugging her close, our faces mashed together. As I finished twitching inside her, her clit fulfilled it's purpose bouncing against my pelvis and Ebony started to orgasm again. Not a huge body shaking orgasm, just a small orgasm with a little girlcum and as our fluids leaked onto my balls, I collected them both and rubbed them into ebony's ass, working a finger back in there. She nestled into me as I pulled the covers over us and my finger buried in her ass and we clutched each other as the burning and light faded away, leaving us exhausted.

We fell asleep, entwined, me almost holding her like a baby close to me though with my hand on her kitty and a finger from that hand buried in her ass. This kept her locked to me in a grip she couldn't roll away from and I clutched her there in security and safety. I woke up with a heavy case of morning wood. My finger was still buried I my betrothed's ass, my cock pressing against the back of my hand. I adjusted my hand slightly so that I could push my cock back inside her and slowly thrust forward. Pushing through the remnants of our sex and back inside her, as I went in, her eyes slowly opened, creating a smile as she pulled herself closer to me. My girth had some trouble with fitting in her sleepy pussy so her anus had to squeeze my finger a few times before her juices were flowing and she was warmed up. After a moment, she squeezed my cock with her pussy, welcoming me to her depths.

I slowly removed my finger from her colon and let it slip from her anus. I rubbed it a little to make sure she was fine and she kissed me hard. Rolling onto my back, I needed to stretch out. Of course, I was inside Ebony so I brought her with me. She sat up on top of me. Impaled. Looking like the black princess she was, so beautiful. Her perfect skin was radiant. She glowed with warmth and light. She sat up there proud in the morning light bouncing on me. Her large firm breasts jostling in rhythm and kind of also swinging in circles just a little bit. After a moment, she began grinding on me forward and back, leaning forward to make sure her clit ground against me, increasing her pleasure. I was just laid back, watching her. I grabbed more bedding and put it under my head to enjoy the show. She began to bounce again so I decided to help her by grabbing her clit between my thumb and forefinger. I began massaging her, rubbing her love button and it grew substantially harder under my touch. Ebony groaned and I switched my rubbing to a tiny pinch stroke. I jacked her 2" long clit like a micro penis while the bounced on me, giving me a show and I felt her clit grow larger. Wow this thing was definitely larger and I looked from it up to Ebony's face and her eyes glowed golden yellow and her groan changed to a growl, but in a higher pitch than her groan. I kept my pinch hold on he clit and continued my motion and It steadily grew. She had to have over 3 inches of clit and I was able to add my middle finger into the stroking action as she grew even more and has she quickly reached a 4 inch length. Her hood was way down below her clit and it stood out just like a small penis from the top of her smooth pussy.

Ebony was still bouncing, but she said, "What are you doing. I kind of feel drunk."

"I am just stroking your clit, Eb and watching it grow like crazy."

She looked down and said, "I see you in red. I see your heat signature. You are very warm and so am I. What the hell is this." She joined my hand and pulled her hand back as she touched her clit, now over 4 inches. She was still growing, "Oh my god that is so sensitive. Keep stroking it. I don't know what is happening, but I love it." She shook her head and the golden eyes disappeared. "I can see you normal again." After a moment she added questioning, "There is a streak of white in your hair, Ivory, what's going on?"

"I don't know yet, but I'm more interested in your clit, sis. Since your eyes went back to normal, I can understand how your vision did too. Your eyes went golden yellow as your clit started growing. Now they are normal. Hey, your clit is shrinking. What's going on?" I was a little confused, but it wasn't my body, so Ebony had to be more confused than me. "Are you less aroused?"

"You know what," she gave a long pause, "I am. Now I am trying to figure out what is happening and so I am not into the activity since my body is alarming me." She made lots of sense.

"Well, do you want to fuck me?" I asked.

"Yes, Baby. "

"How about you just go back to fucking me and I will keep playing. Don't worry, we will see where this goes. Bring your giant clit back, I want to see how big it gets." I was super curious and wanted to keep going.

Ebony went back to bouncing and grinding as I worked her clit between my thumb and forefinger again. She was having trouble focusing and I could tell. She just couldn't get back into it. I stopped working her clit and reached up to pull her into my embrace. "Hey, stop moving my beautiful woman. Hold still. Come here." I held her close, "Everything is going to be alright, I pulled the covers back up and over our lower half as I held her against me.

Eb snuggled into my neck as I flexed my cock, still inside her. She picked up her head quick and looked at me, "That was you?" I nodded "You can make it move inside me?"

"I can make it move a little but, ya. Does it feel weird?"

"No." she answered, "It feels good. That twitch in me feels reassuring. I want to keep you in me all the time."

I smiled. "You can't do that. I'd never get anything done. How would that be accomplished? Just keep me hard all the time?"

Ebony grinned and nodded her head. "Yep, always hard for me."

"I would never be able to orgasm, or I'd go soft. So, you would torment me always, keeping me hard?"

"That would be sad because I like your cum so much. It makes a good lube and I love the taste of it. But wouldn't you want to make that sacrifice for me? That way you could always stay hard and inside me where you belong."

"You would want that for me? But then I couldn't thrust." I thrust further into her as I said it and her mouth opened as little as she grinned. "If I thrust too much." I pulled backwards, sliding out. "I might cum." I thrust back in. "There is really only one sure way." I pull back out, "to make sure I don't cum" and thrust back into her, "and that is to not thrust into you." I had her now and she started bouncing to my rhythm. As she sat back up, our blankets were cast off and I saw her eyes glow golden. I reached out for her clitoris and began stimulating it again. I collected her own moisture to use as a lubricant and her clit started to grow immediately. This time it was growing a little faster. I added a second finger and then a third and fourth. BY the time she stopped, she was giving me a whining growl and a whole hand full of clit. She had to be 6 inches. It certainly did not look like a penis. It was way more pointed at the end of it than a penis and very cone shaped on the end and that the cone wasn't exactly round. The underside of the cone was flattened quite a bit and from that cone end it then became round like a penis all the way to her pussy. I was stroking her with my whole hand now as her tremor started. Her orgasm overtook her quickly and she gushed fluid all over me violently. About a cup of fluid and being coated in her orgasm brought mine right to the front and I was pulsing into her depths with my cum. I kept jacking her clit as I came and this time when Eb opened her eyes, she was staring down at her insanely huge 6-inch clit. I let go of it so she could take in the sight.