Ebony and Ivory Ch. 05

Story Info
Steph joins the pack. We meet Mona.
8.3k words
4.2
565
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was very reflective as I leaned against this beautiful black and white marble altar. Yes, an altar that I now own. That we now own. It felt good to be here and I sank internally into this warm place of comfort and strength. The completeness made me feel powerful. I was still looking around at my Trinity family but they all looked a little fuzzy now. Like there was a slight fog in my vision. As I considered what this hazy obstruction could be, I saw a tiny figure huddled near the doorway to the wild courtyard. It was clinging to the shadows and I made sure not to directly focus on it.

Instead, I stood up, grabbing one of Trent's beers and "Pfft!" popping it open, I clapped him on the back and offered my beer can to him to clunk his into. That big boy barely came up to my shoulder now so he raised his can and clunked mine. I said loudly as I raised my beer, "To my wonderful family, gathered in our church.". I strode across the group towards the side entrance while guzzling some beer and everyone watched me. I did a spin with a flourish as I sauntered.

Trent was smiling but most of the others weren't. Steph looked up at me and asked, "Since when do you drink? And what's wrong with your fuckin eyes?"

"What?! I had wine with the Archbishop today. Why can't I have some jovial drinks with my family? I tipped my head back for a long drink from the beer and then stumbled backwards, like I was drunk.

Ebony yelled, "Ivory!" as I fell back towards the side door leading to the wild courtyard. I dropped the empty beer can and lunged with two huge hands to grab whoever was in the shadows.

The sideways dive left me sliding along the floor to collide with the doorway a bit ungracefully and Ebony was moving to assist me. I got a knee under myself and a foot planted on the ground, my prize cupped between my fully closed hands, before Ebony reached me. She assisted with a lift on my elbow, "You meant to fall, didn't you? What do you have there? Did you catch a mouse or a rat?".

I was standing now and I shrugged. "It really could be either, I don't know.". I moved to the altar and kneeled behind it so that I was the same height as everyone else. Chest height for most, it was waist height for me now. Both my hands together, I placed them in the center of the altar as my friends all gathered around the 9 by 5 chunk of marble. I put my mouth near my hands and said, "I am going to open my hands now. Nobody here will hurt you. I just want to talk." I opened the bottom of my hands to let whatever was in them settle onto the altar and slowly opened my hands and spread them apart. On the altar was an oval shaped ball that was colored just like a monarch butterfly. The pattern was a bit interwoven and imperfect but the colorations were unmistakable.

As we all watched, the monarch pattern began to move and after a moment it was obviously wings, just like you would expect from that coloration, and they were attached to a tiny, 12 inch, slender female. As her wings unfolded, she stood up and she was completely nude. Her small breasts were pinky nail sized and marvelously pert with very pointy nipples even if they were tiny. I was quite close to her and could see that there was a small crease between her legs as well so she looked like a 12 inch woman to me.

I tried my best to whisper as I said deeply, "Hello there, little one. What is your name?"

She took one of her strides forward, maybe 2 inches and defiantly stabbed the air towards my face, like my nose and squeeked in a high toned soprano, "I'm not telling you anything, foul giant!" I think she was actually yelling but the murmurs around the group were aawww amd oooh and she's so cute.

Steph voiced her opinion immediately, "A fairy!! I love fairies! Can we keep her?!"

Our little spy looked completely shocked and flapped her wings, zipping out of the group towards the side door and I made a quick finger gun, without really considering what I was doing and like billy the kid I drew down on the quick flier, and pulled my trigger, " Stun!" and a small gunshot sound went off. The little spy stopped flying and crashed into the floor. Her forward momentum caused her to slide along the floor and then tumble with all her legs and arms askew, wings flopping against the concrete dias steps and she tumbled down them, each nearly as tall as she was. It was like a human tumbling uncontrollably off a short porch roof on a her limbs at all the wrong angles for a tumble tough rock surface only to repeat it twice more as she went skidding, flailing down all three long dias steps before coming to a rest with one wing at a certainly awkward angle. Stephanie was screaming, absolutely horrified with tears streaming down her face as she charged after the mangled fairy.

The others, except for Dax and Suzie who followed Steph, mostly looked at me like I was a monster. I gave them all a shocked look and growled deeply, "Aww what the fuck did I just do?"

Steph was picking up the fairy, who was all limp in her hands. She glared at me, "You fucking shot a fairy!"

"I'm sorry. I didn't know what I was doing. I just wanted to stop her."

"You fuckin did that." Steph was focussed on her tiny lady and I walked up to her to see what I had done. Dax and Suzie were crowding as well. "Looks like you broke her wing joint and damaged the membrane. Look, it's slashed wide open here. She has a broken leg too. Jesus, Ivory! I've loved fairies all my life and now here one is and you fucking shoot her. I think her arm is broken as well. Dax?"

Steph held her hands out like she was cupping water, except she had a puddle of fairy. "I think both her arms are broken, one leg and her wing. She has multiple lacerations nearly everywhere. Green blood? We could classify this as roadrash." Steph was sobbing. "I can't detect sign of life either. She might be dead." Steph sobbed harder now as the analytical Dax summed up what we were all thinking at first look. pThen Dax looked at me, his eyes displaying the light of having figured something out. "Release her." He said it to me. I looked at him wide eyed and then flashed my eyes at the angry looks I was receiving. Dax repeated, "Release her now and she might live. You said stun. Reverse it quickly!"

"Ohh shit." I said. "I did. How do I do that? Umm" I pointed at the fairy and said, "Animate." Nothing happened. "No?" I tried again. "Release." There was no change. "Ohh my god. Uhh. Unstun!" Nothing. "Walk!" pause to check and nothing. "Fly!" "Move!" Fuck me." I was getting frantic. "Fucking breathe!" Nothing. I looked around the room and most everyone had tears looking down at the mangled ball of fairy that I smeared across the stairs.

"Her blood must be light green and it's everywhere." said Dax. "She is leaking it all over Steph."

Steph nodded through her sobbing, and managed to stutter out, "De de dead f-f-f-f-f-fairy. Mossy blood everywhere!!" and she went right back into sobbing.

I felt trapped. Like I was suffocating. I had killed a fairy. What kind of a monster am I? Tears spilled from my eyes, traveling down my face and I had trouble focussing. Or even breathing. I felt sick. Tainted. I yelled out an anguished cry, falling to my knees and reaching for Steph's hands. "Don't Die!" I screamed. A burst of light exploded from my hands. It was just an instantaneous burst that blocked all sight. And everyone was just lying on the ground.

The fairy was laying across Steph's chest with one foot on her throat. Her wing and leg had obviously healed and she was breathing. I didn't see where her arms were broken so I didn't know what to look for as I crawled over to Steph and picked Steph up in my arms so as not to disturb the fairy laying on her. I carried them to the altar and then sat down on the altar. It was a really good height for me to sit on and I held them there on my lap. I looked around at the others and none seemed hurt. They just looked like they laid down and they were all breathing. Sleeping maybe? I could see the rise and fall of chests and abdomen as they gently took in air. Yup, Trent was even snoring.

Focussing back on the fairy, I could see that her skin looked perfect now too. As I looked down, she opened her eyes. SHe looked scared as she saw me hanging over her, "Are you going to eat me?"

"No no no no I'm not going to hurt you."

"You said that before"

"Well, again, then. I'm not going to hurt you again. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. I feel absolutely awful about it." Steph opened her eyes. And then she lifted her head to see the fairy who bent her knee to pull her foot back from Steph's throat as Stephs chin was moving down. I stuck out my thumb to support Stephs head at an angle where she could see the fairy. Other than that, Steph did not move. The others were waking up too and I said, "I will make it up to you, little one, I swear. Now, please tell me your name. I am Ivory."

"Mona." came the high pitched reply. "My name is Mona." The others were getting to their feet, helping each other up.

"Well, Mona, I am very sorry that I hurt you. I did not want to hurt you. I just wanted to talk and so I tried to stop you from leaving, except you were flying fast and that made you crash. I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?" The others had gathered back around us by now.

Ebony said, "We all thought you were dead. We were very upset with Ivory"

Mona tilted her head to the side and squeaked, "I feel fine, just a little stiff so I think I'll lay here for another moment if that's ok."

"Take all the time you need. My name is Steph. Mona propped herself up on her elbows so that she could look at Steph. Steph smiled up at Mona from between Mona's bent and spread legs.

"Hello Steph. Your skin feels good. I like you." came the high, quiet reply from Mona. She had a small voice which made sense considering it came from such a small package.

"Thank you, Mona. And I would like to tell you that you have the cutest little pussy I have ever seen. I mean It is amazingly tiny, and smooth. Is your body hairless?" Steph asked.

Mona sat up, still with her legs spread in Steph's face. "Only hair on my head. What's a pussy?"

The slit between your legs, little one. We have many names for it but I like pussy so that's the one I use." Steph answered Mona.

"My slit?" Mona asked.

"Yes. You have a slit, with a hole and a clit. And a butt with a hole."

"I only have one hole and it is tiny. I watched Ivory and her." she indicated Ebony with a nod. "Make the bright light the other night. You all have more holes than I do." Mona replied. "Do you all do the same things with your holes that they did?" Mona asked Steph the last one.

""That's a lot to unpack. Hold on, what do you mean one tiny hole? And yes, pretty much you saw what we do with our holes."

Mona sat up more and spread her legs very wide, in an effortless manner, nearly doing the splits for Steph. As she went so wide, Mona's tiny slit opened up and something was there. Mona reached down to her slit with 2 fingers and spread it open. There was a tiny pink mushroom there. "This is my shroom. It's how we commune with Mycelium. I have a tiny hole under it."

Steph smiled, "That is the cutest thing I have ever seen, Mona. I've had my face in a few of them, for sure. Where is your tiny hole, I can't see it?"

Mona stood up now, her legs a little unsure at first, probably due to just being healed, and stepped onto Steph's chin. She shuffled her feet a little and then stretched out her foot to Steph's nose so that one foot was on Steph's bottom lip and the other was planted on the end of her nose. Mona then used two fingers to open her slit to reveal her shroom, which was already poking out just a tiny bit from her stretching open her legs with her stance. With one hand Mona pinched her shroom and with the other she pointed to a tiny pinpoint just at the base of the shroom. "Here is my hole. It's where I expel water and where fairy juice comes out.

"Fairy juice?" Steph asked, " What is that? Ohh wow you don't have an asshole." Steph nearly caused Mona to trip as Steph moved her mouth moved just a little too much, almost causing the tiny fairy to fall in there like there was an earthquake beneath her feet.

"What's an asshole?" Asked Mona.

"It is a hole in your butt that you expel solid waste from."

"I don't eat." Mona replied. "And that sounds gross."

"It can be gross. I am surprised that you don't eat. What do you drink then."

"Dew. It is the most fantastic thing. There are different flavors on various plants, each with their own delights. Fairies drink dew and quite often because we are always thirsty." Mona. replied, still spread wide, really, right over Steph's mouth.

Why do you get so thirsty, Mona?"

"Because we commune with the mycelium, silly." Mona was absent mindedly moving her fingers on her shroom as she spoke, grabbing it firmly as she said mycelium.

"And that is when you make fairy juice?" Steph asked.

"Of course. Everyone likes fairy juice, silly. You want some, right?"

Steph said, "I sure do sweetie. Can you give me some?"

"This is how we do it, Steph." Mona then took her foot off Steph's nose and squatted down to Stephs lips like any girl would if they were going to pee. She had one foot on Steph's lower lip and the other on her upper lip. "Most of the time we would not be touching your face, just lightly flying with our wings. This goes quickly." Mona started rubbing her shroom around on the mushroom head lightly, pulling on it and stroking it. She was gyrating her hips just a tiny bit and then went right into pressing her shroom like it was a button, with 2 fingers, then three, then her palm and she squeeked, shaking and quivering her thighs and her pert little breasts and she breathed 'Yes!" and squirted clear fluid into Steph's mouth and on her lips. The whole cycle was over in 10 seconds.

"What do you mean you would usually be flying?" Dax asked the question, grasping at the tendril that was unclear.

"Fairy juice brings good dreams. It's not where all good dreams come from. We can just change the dream to good. We sometimes do this to men and women when they sleep if their dreams are bad." Mona went right into an encore performance, rubbing another one out and letting it spray out a little, but mostly run down her tiny slit and into her hole-free crack where it drips into Steph's mouth. This time Steph groaned. Her tongue licked her lips to catch as much of it as she could.

"So fucking good." Steph mumbled. "Cotton Candy."

Steph was laying on my lap and I could feel her squirm a little. I took my left hand and placed it on her camel toe, a secondary reason why she liked wearing leggings. She responded with a little increased squirming so I looped two fingers in the top of her stretchy pants. They framed her ass so well, they were one of her go to fits. I then pulled her yoga pants down to her ankles in one fell swoop. As usual, she wore no underwear under them and her smooth, plump pussy lips were immediately visible.

Steph had a smooth, small pussy that was fully contained. You could see nothing but a slit when you looked at her unless she was very aroused and even then, just a slit of pink would be visible in the depths, like now. Her puffy soft outer lips were parted just a tiny bit and her inner labia were so short and unpronounced that they went right with her outer lips, moving together when they were engorged with blood. When Steph was aroused, her pussy just went wide open and displayed a pink invitation.

I wiped my hand on my clothing and then put 2 of my fingers in my mouth and wiped them again while Ebony moved to my side and removed Steph's leggings from her ankles. Completely free from her garment restraints, Steph opened her legs and my two large fingers went right to her ready pussy. I quickly got on her clitoris with my large index finger as my middle finger started rubbing around her vaginal opening. Just like that, Steph started shaking and coming. Mona was cumming in her mouth while Steph made yummy, moaning sounds as she came herself, flowing her juices down hwr pussy and into the crack of her ass and making a wet spot on my leg.

Ebony, standing next to me, grabbed Steph's ankle with her right hand and lifted her leg in the air to give everyone a clear look at me rubbing her clit and I took that moment to plunge my oversized finger into her pussy. She gasped, nearly choking on her next spray of fairy juice as Mona seemed to have a limitless supply of fairy cum.

Ebony reached forward with her left hand, her right still holding Steph's leg up in the air, and brought her index and middle fingers to Steph's perineum. She rubbed Steph there while my middle finger rocked into her. I rotated my hand to give Ebony room, keeping my middle finger in Steph but opening my hand so that as my finger plunged into her, my open palm would slap her clit. My fingers were as big as a nice sized dick, so Steph was certainly taking it from my pounding.

Ebony was keeping her massage above Steph's asshole until she started cumming again. Her shaking brought a healthy dose of her cum, which was whiter than most girlcum. It overflowed from Steph since she was so lubed up and had already cum once. Ebony took that cum and smeared it on Steph's anus with her middle and index fingers. It looked like Ebony was giving herself a finger massage against Steph's o-ring, turning her fingers in different directions to make sure as much of the surface as possible made contact with Steph's asshole and the cum was well worked in there..

Ebony let go of Steph's ankle but did not drop it. "Hold your own leg up so everyone can see how much you love being ass fucked. That's a good little whore." Ebony started to undress, folding her clothes and placing them on the tar next to me. Her jet black skin was smooth and perfectly free from any blemish or scar. She was radiant and as she stood there naked and proud. Her long clit hanged like a cock except for the color, covering her slit and if you didn't know better, she looked like a beautiful black woman with the most perfect breasts and a pink dick hanging but a little higher than you would expect since the base of Ebony's cock is maybe an inch and a half higher on her body than a man's is. No matter, she was an amazing sight.

Ebony's cock flopped as she squatted a little and sprang up in the air to land on our altar in a squat. I moved Steph's butt to the edge of my lap. As Ebony lifted Steph's other leg so that her firm, large ass stuck out, I had to remove my hand from Steph's pussy since a thigh was now blocking me.

Ebony rubbed Steph's pussy where my hand had been, with both her hands. Her right hand smeared those juices around Steph's anus, her finger plunging inside the smaller white girl's asshole while her left thumb made circles around Steph's little pink clit.

"Look at this cute little clit.". Ebony pinched Steph's clit hard and Steph's whole pelvis reacted with trying to thrust her butt into my leg to escape. There was nowhere to go and so instead Steph made a noise as if to say something but it wasn't intelligent sounding.

"Don't back talk me. I'm the pack leader, bitch.". Ebony shook her clit a little and a tear escaped Steph's eye and ran down her face. "Good whores cry silently. Now stick your tongue out far enough for your fairy to hump. ".

Steph put her tongue up between her lips and tentatively contacted Mona's anus free butt and the liquid trickling from it. Steph lifted Mona slightly and Mona stood up from her squat, doing a hip thrust and stretching, her tiny buttocks bunching up with tiny fairy muscle like she did a deadlift. Mona reached out to grab the tip of Steph's tongue and looked over at Ebony.

Ebony met the eye contact of Mona and grabbed Steph's thighs, pulling her a tiny bit closer to Ebony. She then thrust forward her pussy and rubbed it against Steph's and said. "Like this, Mona.". Mona nodded her head and brought her shroom forward, touching it to Steph's tongue and Mona shivered and started shaking immediately as she came.on Stephs tongue. Steph was.still leaking fluid, maybe not actually stopping much for a few minutes now.