Ebony and Ivory Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steph put her hand under Danny's chest and her hand with the anal finger opened to grab his crotch, next to his equipment and she pressed him up into the air. She held him up there for several minutes, supporting his chest, him impaled on her finger. Her eyes still flashed golden as she looked up at him. I could see her forearm moving even though she looked like she was holding still. She just stood there and after a moment with his half limp cock dangling above her and I realized she was abusing his prostate as he hanged above her powerless; I was seeing her forearm move because her finger was pushing his prostate aggressively. She was just mashing his cum-button and he looked cum drunk and as I had the thought, Danny's half erect cock started leaking cum and Steph opened her mouth to catch all of it. He was like a fruit she was squeezing into her mouth. That cum spilled across razor sharp pointy teeth like a large worm leaking into the toothy maw of a scary deep sea fish and she drank it down like it was sustenance. When he was done, Steph pressed him back down and took him into her mouth again and gave him a slurp. Then she lowered him down into her arms like he was a baby, removing her finger from his rectum and hopped down from the altar. As she set him down on his clothes pile. He was completely weak, having hammered out all of his strength into Steph while fucking her and then struggling against her strength and now having came three times, he was completely broke..

Steph lifted Dany's head and squatted over his face. She took his head and pressed one side of his face against her sticky pussy and turned his face as she ground it into her cunt, smearing her stickiness from one side of his face to the other with his nose scooping up an excessive amount as it was dragged through her pussy like a shovel. She left a slimy snail trail and then she let go of his head, a shiny stamp obvious across his jaw, mouth, nose and over his other cheek, up across his temple and then Steph's eyes returned to normal. She wiped her sodomizing finger on his clothes before she stood up.

Ebony was partially dressed in a blouse and embraced Steph who returned her grasp with equal affection. "I love you." said Ebony.

"And I love you, Sistress. I always have." They kissed.

"You have cum mouth, Steph. Need something to drink?" Ebony asked and Steph turned her head to look at Mona.

Mona shook her head and said, "I'm done until tomorrow. No fairy juice." She leaned against me exhausted.and pointed at her breasts which were tiny. They weren't deflated, but little more than slightly poofy nipples. She had no boobs at all. I picked her up and turned her over. Her ass was completely flat too. It was like her feminine form was completely reduced to waif-like. "Interesting.". I said and put her back down.

Dax asked, "Was the fairy juice that good?"

Steph nodded and said, "She tasted like cotton candy and I could drink her forever."

Dax cocked an eyebrow at Mona and Mona answered his unspoken question, "Fairy juice tastes like what you want it to taste like. It's different for everyone and even from one day to the next. Tomorrow she might want lemon drops or something and then that is what she will taste."

How is that possible?" Dax asked.

"That's how it's always been. I'm made from mycelium and magic."

"Why do you have nipples though if you don't use them?". Continued Dax with his need for answers.

"Ohh we use them but only once. When the mycelium is done with us, our fairy juice leaks from our nipples until all of our moisture is gone and we dry up just like a mushroom in the sun. Death for a fairy is not a comfortable thing and it can happen at any time. Unavoidable.". There was a bit of a somber mood just then as we considered Mona wasting away and wrinkling before our eyes until she died.

PFFT! "Here sis. You need some fluids. Thanks for the show."

Steph let go of Ebony and walked to Trent who handed her the beer. "You don't have to just watch, Trent. Next time, show me what you're packing big boy. Thanks for the beer." Steph gave the big man a meaningful look before bringing the can nup to her mouth and slamming it, belching loudly as she finished.