Ebony and Ivory Ch. 06

Story Info
April joins the pack. Mona shows us The grove. Magic cum?
7.9k words
5
516
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April's dad, Tony, was coming to visit me soon. It was Wednesday and there were a ton of projects I was working on, all at once. Since my size was still an issue as far as wearing anything, I took to wearing a kilt and a wife beater all black of course, but often I went shirtless. As for my project work around Trinity:I have always enjoyed lifting heavy things and so I was doing my best to make the property look like it hadn't been entirely neglected for 30 years. That battle was uphill, but I was winning.

My physique was like a comic book superhero and I could lift an insane amount of weight. It was something I was working on. I found that my brain was limiting me, not my physical abilities. It's odd to consider but since I didn't expect to be able to lift a car, I couldn't lift a car. In reality I can lift way more than a car, I just have to know that I can do it.

So here I was, wearing a kilt and nothing else, moving large items into a couple huge roll-offs to be sent to a scrap yard and the dump. There was broken masonry things and then also stuff that people had dumped on the property like busted appliances they didn't want to pay for the disposal on. They tossed it out here and so now I was paying for the disposal on it instead of them. I didn't really mind that. If they didn't have enough money to pay for disposal, I understand the discarded appliances. Not that I condone such things, but if you need to decide between feeding your family or properly disposing of a ruined microwave oven, it's an easy decision.

I went about just straightening out the property, not the overgrown courtyard, we will be keeping that wild, just around the buildings. While I moved junk around I considered how the last few days had gone: The rest of our group were doing their best to form Trinity Pack and that meant my Ebony was working her pink cock through the lot of them. Our group was mostly women, numbering a dozen and there were only 8 men. Technically, I was not a pack member so really, there were 7 men. I had moved into the school building on Monday which is our 4 story future apartment building, but not into a space I wanted, that will come in due time. I just grabbed a temporary spot for now.

Me moving here was about keeping me away from the public since I was suddenly one of the tallest men in the world. A doctor has declared me stricken with a form of poliosis where my pigment proteins all turn white and a glandular disorder causing gigantism or giantism, I'm not sure what the difference is. I never actually visited this doctor, it was all arranged by The Council. I still need to keep away from people for a while and give enough time for my height to happen somewhat naturally. So, I just moved in here at Trinity. My high school diploma will be mailed and it certainly appears that I wrote a graduation speech I will never orate. That's just fine, since I remember how much fun my practice run on that speech was. All that really mattered was the future.

I saw Tony pull up as I was mulling over things. He had a big dually truck and I was close enough to open the gate and let him drive in so he parked next to the school building.

"Hello, Sir. ". I greeted him with a hand shake. He was a broad-chested, long haired native American looking man. He was strong with a firm jaw and kind of a big head though he was handsome in a Native American almost Marlborough Man; rugged handsome sort of way.

He took my hand and replied, "Please, call me Tony. My God, Ivory, you really did get huge. That is scary, son. Tall and jacked.". I grinned down at Tony as he continued, "I'm normally the big guy in the group. Are you the tallest person in the world now? And your voice fell through the floor too. Damn!"

"No, there is a Turkish man I think that is an inch or two taller. Something like that. I don't know if he is a warlock. Enough about me, what do you think of Trinity here?". I was eager to get everyone's focus on making this place a home. I wanted real rooms.

"This is a fantastic property, Ivory. I've checked it out before. All these buildings have good bones. Turning this into your pack property is the perfect idea. It makes a ton of sense on many levels"

I smiled at Tony's excitement. "I am reassured that you think it's a good plan."

"Well, son, I think you are going to make a fine home here. Let's go inside so I can get a better feel for your rough plans. April will put it on drawings but I want to feel what your vision is so we can all make sure we are on the same page.". Tony was all smiles. His raven hair caught some sunlight and blue highlights played across the surface and it made me think how different he and I must look. I clapped him on the back and we entered the four story school.

"I was thinking that on the ground floor we need some fitness areas for resistance training and cardio as well as martial arts since I'm big into that. Then we fit as many condos in here as we can. Most likely two stories stacked on each other and then some 2 bed 2 bath flats? ". I kind of let that hang in the air open ended to see what Tony thought.

"That makes sense. Ground floor for exercising. We could install garage doors down here too instead of fixing windows and repairing walls. That would allow you to open up the building at the push of a button and let fresh air in as well as save a lot of masonry work. We can fit a lot of condos in here too. Are you aware that there are 2 basement levels in this building?". Tony raised one eyebrow at me.

'No I didn't realize. I thought it was just one."

"Well, Ivory, I think the very bottom is flooded. It's something we can investigate in the future. Something will need to be done with that. Perhaps you could check that out when you get a chance. If I remember correctly, all the buildings have 2 underground floors connected with tunnels. Just be careful down there. Nobody's been down there for decades."

We continued the tour through the school and then we approached the rectory. "What are you going to do with this. It's 3 floors above and 2 below of useable space.". Tony entered the building as he asked.

"I think our budget will get us through the schoolhouse and we won't be able to touch this for a while.". I answered.

"I see. That makes sense. It's good not to overextend yourself. It looks like a good building for administrative offices and has a good street front entrance if you were going to consider any kind of storefront or community access from the neighborhood. Perhaps a future cafeteria or something. I would recommend perhaps a way to socialize with the city in some way. Warlocks serve their people. Somehow you will need to learn what the people need too.". Tony looked at me for a moment as we came to a tiny chapel in the corner of the rectory. "You can be any type of warlock you choose to be, Ivory.".

Tony's dark eyes looked up at me and I got a sense of weight from his gaze. "The range from supervillain to superhero is yours, young man. You get to choose your path. I like that you started on hallowed ground, particularly since my daughter will be living here with you.". He paused for a while as we exited the rectory before admiring the overgrown courtyard and he chose to continue at that point. "Tell me, Ivory, will this be a polyamorous property? Specifically, will there be a chance for me to get grandkids from you? I know that this is an odd question from a dad but I've always known my daughter to be uninterested in boys so I just assumed I would never be a grandpa. This," he motioned to the property around us as we walked, "has given me some hope. Is it possible?". He looked up at me with the expectation that I was going to give him bad news.

"I understand what you are talking about, Tony, with April. She never really dated in highschool. I can't speak to whether she will want to be a mom or not, but I can tell you that this is polyamorous living. I am surprised that you are ok with it to be honest." I regarded him with interest. "Most dads are protective about their daughter's purity."

"You're close, Ivory. In this case it's a dad seeing his daughter missing out on normal life experiences. Most girls fall head over heels for some pimple-faced stinky boy in high school and get lost in a relationship only to have their heart broken by their first love. I knew April was never going to have that. While getting your heart broken is a tragedy, it's a right of passage. A necessary pain. April doesn't care enough to get close enough to love someone in the first place. The way I see it, you, Ebony, her long time friends are her only chance at a relationship and love. That is the best thing a father could hope for his daughter. The form and shape of that love is not important." He paused again seemingly having stepped into some uncomfortable territory. He continued after a few moments since I didn't interrupt. "Look, Ivory, I just want you to know that this has not just my blessing, but my hope as well. It has the potential to completely change the happiness quotient for my daughter."

"Happiness quotient? So you are where April gets her nerdy from too, huh?" I teased Tony and he smiled but I think I really did it so I could then get serious so it balanced out. "I appreciate your blessing, Tony. I will always protect your daughter. Soon, she will become a beast herself. That hasn't happened yet, if you were wondering."

"I think I will be able to see a change in her when it does, but that could just be the dad in me talking. More hope, maybe? I also wanted to mention something else to you about that potential of making me a grandpa. Now that you are a warlock you are no longer human. Are you aware of that? The tribes know warlocks well for we would call them shaman. Very powerful. I just wanted to tell you some of what I know to give you more knowledge, Ivory."

We started walking along the wild courtyard as Tony talked and we admired the dripping mosses hanging from the giant trees. "Your DNA is to be protected. You cannot allow any doctor to take samples. The Council will consider it an act of war and expect any who attempt such a thing to be purged. It's best to avoid that situation. I have wandered away a bit from my original topic though...so I wanted to tell you that you are not human and are now part magic. If you were to make me a grandpa your magical nature is likely to awaken the wolf traits that April is carrying and a baby would have those traits.".

I was astonished by this revelation,"Really? She mentioned the wolf heritage but, wow... I could actually influence it?" This changed everything. "Now I know why the Tribes are so good with April joining the pack. It was about me potentially awakening the wolves.". I had no reason to be anything but honest with Tony. I have known him all my life.

Tony nodded his head. "It is likely they are hopeful too. I wanted to make sure you knew what you were getting into with my daughter."

"Thank you for telling me. If that is meant to happen it will be because April wants it to. I am not against it and you are correct to have hope.". He smiled warmly and I could see his eyes slowly fill with water as he became emotional over the possibility.

With partially water filled eyes, Tony said, "I wanted to make sure you were fully informed. I too am pleased you are so accepting. It's not just me. It is important that we trust each other, son. I want you to know that my team will do good work here at Trinity.". The two of us just looked around at the fern and moss covered forest in the courtyard for a moment. The trees there were literally strewn like extremely gaudy garlands and masses of tinsel, all with a light green mossy hues. The lighter airy mosses contrasted well with the dark greens on the tree trunks and covering the ground. Tony asked, "What are you going to do with this courtyard?"

"I want it undisturbed. It has returned to nature and that is where it will stay. I plan on practicing plant growth spells here. I've always wanted a virgin forest. I think I will be able to make one.". I had a huge smile.

"That would be something special. You have about 5 acres here to work with. Good luck."

"I also want a water feature so I need to find a spring here somewhere.". Now I was just thinking out loud.

Tony started to walk back to his truck. "Thanks for the tour, Ivory. This is a special place and I am proud that you kids have it.".

As we got back to his truck, Ebony's little white Audi drove up and I was already approaching the gate so she drove through it quick. Tony paused at his truck door and watched Ebony's Audi roll through the gate. Ebony and April got out of the car. Those two were quite the contrast. Ebony was jet black and thick with muscle from her CrossFit workouts. April was skinny and I mean on the excessive side. Her body fat was almost extremely low. Her body shape was right at the point of cringe. The woman couldn't put on any fat and we all know that she tried. In a way, April looked muscled too, but it was seeing her bones with her muscle that made you kind of grimace when you looked at her. April's face showed her native American heritage with high cheekbones and her raven hair matched her father's very well. April gave off an 80's rock chick vibe and other than her skinny build, you'd almost think you looked at Joan Jett. The resting bitch face and acidic gaze included. April had the most intense crystal blue eyes, a trait from her mother, and this changed her look a lot.

Ebony and April were dressed the same, even if they wore different colors. They each had on a little cheerleader type skirt and a midriff baring crop top that was actually a woven, stretchy synthetic blend sweater. That type of top was Ebony's favorite and I instantly knew that Ebony had dressed April.

"Hey, dad.". April said as I walked around to join them.

"Hi kiddo. You look good. Ivory gave me the big tour.". Ebony got to me now and gave me a big kiss with a few seconds of tongue and I returned it hungrily.

"What are you girls up to?" asked Tony.

"We are here" said Ebony, "to see how this hermit is getting along.". Ebony was still hugging me. She was a tall woman but still barely made it to my shoulder. Her head settles into my chest when she hugs me. She beamed up at me, her eyes hinting at mischief.

"Well, thanks for the tour. I have to get moving." He looked at April. "Get me some drawings and we will get this thing started so you can all move in here before winter. I will get on the permits right away but I need drawings first.". Tony finished getting in his truck and it rumbled to life after an electronic click.

"Already working on them, dad. I will have them to you before the end of the week so you can start the permit process Monday." April answered her dad with little emotion. April isn't much of a toucher so her not hugging her dad wasn't a surprise, I suppose.

"I will keep an eye out for them. Just email em. You kids have a good afternoon.". Then Tony rumbled away.

After Tony left and I closed the gate, I turned to see both ladies watching me. I said, "What?" And shrugged my shoulders.

April spoke up before Ebony, "It's time for me to join the pack. I told Ebony that I was not comfortable with the idea of having her probe my asshole so she suggested that maybe she should have hers probed at the same time. Would you like to join us?"

"Are you beautiful women here to invite me on an anal threesome? I would never say no to either of you. What is the plan then, April? Where are we going?". I asked. We were at the edge of the courtyard, all looking at the overgrowth when a tiny flutter of movement caught our focus and beautiful butterfly wings signaled Mona coming out of the forest to greet us.

Mona flew to kiss April and then Ebony on the cheek before coming to kiss me. She landed on my shoulder and asked me, "What are we doing?" probably as loud as she could. It was barely audible in her tiny musical voice.

"Is there a good place in the forest for us to get comfortable and naked?"

Mona immediately nodded her head. "The grove is perfect. Thick mossy bed. Follow me.". Mona sped ahead of April and we all followed her to the grove. It was a winding journey that seemed way farther than our courtyard would allow.

The grove was about a twenty foot opening in the trees. It was lined in thick growth of ferns in all sizes from tiny 4 inchers to four foot tall ones. The large trees around the edges were completely coated in mosses. Some mosses were stringy and some were thicker like tiny evergreens coating the trees. The entire grotto was carpeted with a very thick bed of mosses. I slipped out of my kilt right away while Ebony and April took just a little longer to finish stripping. Mona watched us undress with interest.

I sat down on the moss and admired these naked ladies. Ebony grabbed April's hand and brought her over to me. She turned her away from me and said, "Her playground doesn't hide.". She was spot on. April was so skinny that her ass cheeks didn't touch. I could see her asshole and her pussy just by looking. Ebony didn't need to do any spreading. April's thigh gap was a chasm. There was a sparse bit of black hair right around April's anus and then also along her perineum. Her pussy lips had black hair too, not like a lot of it, but enough visible hair to be considered hairy. I was sure she had a hairy bush out the front too, I just couldn't see that from the back. "What do you think, my man?". Ebony asked me.

"April, you are a very slim woman.". I addressed Ebony's question directly to April. "You don't shave, I see. Nothing wrong with that. You look clean and that is all that matters. How many men have you had sex with?". April turned around and a mass of dark curly hair was perched above her hair lined pussy. It was closed and seemingly stitched shut with the hair. Her vulva are slender and shut tight like a nun.

"April?". I paused.

"Ya. What?". She answered.

"You're not aroused are you?" I asked her. "I don't see blood engorged lips like I am used to. You just stripped in front of others and it's not affecting you in the least."

"I've never really been into sex and it's only been two guys. It's why you are here. Since I have to endure an ass fucking that I clearly don't desire, Ebony gets an ass fucking too.". April was staring at my cock, having just turned to present her hairy bush. "Jesus, Ivory. That thing is going to ruin Ebony.".

She looked at Ebony with wide eyes and Ebony nodded, "Ya let's just hope my newly awakened genetics helps me with this. I enjoy butt stuff but I am nervous since I haven't taken anything that large."

Ebony knelt next to April, between my spread legs. She bent over in front of me and I felt like a king as she first kissed the end of my cock before opening her mouth to engulf the head.

April thought out loud as Ebony primed me with some swirling mouth work, "He's as big as beer can, Ebb. You can barely open your mouth that far and you have a big fucking mouth."

Ebony came up for air and stroked my saliva covered cock with her left hand. Sitting back on her heels, she reached through April's legs and up to her thigh gap with her right hand. She bypassed the native girl's pussy and grabbed a handful of her bush. Ebony squeezed that fistful of curly black hair and April said,"Ahhh, ahh, ahh what the fuck!". Then as April fell to her boney knees, "God fucking damn it! Bitch!" April stopped yelling once she was on her knees next to my beautiful black skinned sister-wife.

"Your job for now is to massage these giant balls.". Ebony nodded to my sack and April tentatively leaned forward to grab me and Ebony interrupted her. "Move to his left side. I need to work this monster into my ass and you can't be right here."

"Well, why did you pull me down by my short curlies if I can't be right here?". April asked a little put off.