Ebony and Ivory Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanted to see how I liked pulling you by your bush. Now I know I like it. Lucky you.". Ebony answered.

April moved to my side. She laid down on her stomach, with her chin on my thigh and her hand reaching between my legs to grab my balls. Her fingers were slender, like her and kind of long, I suppose. I decided to coached her since she needed it, "Move them around a lot and don't be concerned about being rough with them. During sex acts some heavy handed ball work is good. If we are lounging and watching a movie, then a relaxed, slow massage is best. Regardless, handling the testicles is always a good thing for a man.".

She smiled up at me and said, "Thanks. I'm new at this and want to do things well if this is how things are going to be from now on." Ebony made eye contact with April as the black goddess swallowed as much of my length as she could, one hand wrapped around my shaft and her right hand working down between her legs somewhere. I couldn't see what she was doing down there from my angle.

After bobbing on my cock and mostly swirling her mouth around a few more times, getting little more than the crown between her lips, Ebony came up for air, Steph was the best at giving a man head, Ebony did as well as she could. "Ok, I stretched my ass a bit, let's see how this goes. Lean up against that tree behind you."

I moved back, easily carrying April in one arm until I was against the tree so I was partially sitting. Ebony backed up to me, putting her feet under my thighs as she knee walked backwards to me. Her smooth, jet-black ass was in front of me. Her anus had definitely been worked by her since I could see a shiny pink hole in the smooth darkness before me. Below that, her delicious pussy hangs open, hungrily revealing a slippery pink surface. I reached forward and rubbed my hand on her whole pussy gently, applying increasing pressure by the second and Ebony could not help but grind herself against my hand. Her beautiful pink pussy felt like home and I slid my hand up it far enough to spread my forefinger and middle fingers on either side of her giant pink clit. Squeezing my two fingers together, I placed light pressure on both sides of her girl cock and I slowly stroked its length with that pinch grip. Very soon, Ebony was dripping from the stimulation. I knew she wanted more lubricant for what we were about to do. She reached behind herself and smeared her juices across her taint and rubbed it into her anus as her hand quickly sought my cock.

Lubed with her juices, her hand deposited her liquid on the head of my cock. I helped by angling it toward her open and inviting asshole. She collected more of her lube and rubbed it on the head of my cock and into her own anus, making sure to thrust three of her fingers far into her rectum, hooking them and pulling toward her pussy. She held it for a moment. After removing her fingers she had a wider stretch and she rocked back and the head of my dick nestled between the strong globes of her black pooper, plugging the large pink eye looking at me.

April was working my balls, but was mostly engrossed in watching Ebony prepare and of course me help her. "How is that going to fit?" April whispered. Nobody answered her.

Ebony pushed herself back on my cock. I was a rock hard pole so I wasn't going anywhere. Her anus seemed like an impenetrable object. "Ahh!" Ebony gasped. "It's so big. Ahhh.." She pushed back more. I was pushing the flesh around her asshole into her asshole instead of her opening up to my cock. She was at a limit, gasping for air as she breathed heavily. "Ahhh!" She repeated over and over a half dozen times as she kept trying.

April suddenly got up and slid down in front of me. I removed my hand from Ebony's clit as April interrupted my reach. Once April settled into my lower abdomen my hand came down and rested comfortable between her hairy legs, right on her pussy. I felt her hair there right away, not accustomed to touching hair on a pussy at all. It seemed her pubic hair felt moist and I moved my fingers a little and found that her lips were no longer clamped shut. There was a slight puffiness to them. Something was getting her warmed up. I did not protest anything that April was doing. I was very much hoping she would embrace something about sex and was proud of her for being comfortable enough to spur her into action. Not knowing what else I should do, I leaned forward and kissed the top of April's head. Her back to me, with her legs spread open on the outside of Ebony whose ass was right before her abusing he own anus against my cock.

April put her hands on each of Ebony's ass cheeks and pushed them apart. The flesh I was pushing into that hole came free and Ebony's anus opened a little around the head of my cock. Ebony gasped with "Fuck!" and plenty of "Ahhh!"

"That looks like it hurts." Said April.

"Am I going to tear her?" I asked. As I said it, April shook just a little and I started to feel more wetness on her. I wasn't even playing with her, I just had my hand on her. Was that a micro orgasm, I was wondering?

"I hope so." I heard the whisper. Holy shit!

"Get up here, April." Growled Ebony. April crawled off me and in front of Ebony. I leaned my body to the side so I had a clear view of what Ebony was going to do with April. My dark skinned wife reached between the native girl's legs and grabbed a handful of her hairy pussy. She squeezed and it was April's turn to gasp as Ebony said, "Bring that ass back here sub." and pulled the native girl back by her hairy pussy. April gasped and complained as she quickly complied with a backwards knee crawl until she had backed into Ebony. "Your pussy is like a sponge. Look at all the wetness we have now. Is there something you like, bitch?" April nodded her head. "Yes, I see that. Let's rub this into that virgin ass."

Ebony rubbed her fingers on that small anus ringed in hair. It started to open almost immediately with Ebony's touch. I reached forward under Ebony and stuffed two fingers into her wide open pussy, causing her legs to shake a little. Plunging her a little as she worked her finger into April's ass, I gathered Ebony's pussy juices and then rubbed it on her girl cock to keep it glossy and ready for April's virgin ass. Barely into April to her first knuckle, Ebony removed her finger and pulled the native girl back further until the head of her cone shaped girlcock was at the entrance to the fresh little hairy anus. Ebony grabbed April's shoulders and pulled the skinny woman up in the air and back against her. "Stick out that ass." Ebony ordered and April bent back down to stick out her ass. "No bitch." Ebony slapped April's ass cheek hard and April yelped. "Arch your back like my ass whore." April sat back up and Ebony pulled her torso back into her. April arched her back to give a good penetration angle to Ebony.

"That's it. Good girl." Continued Ebony, "Call me Sistress."

"Yes, Sistress." said April.

Ebony pushed back into me, pulling April with her with one hand on April's hip and the other clutching the skinny woman's flat chest so that her lean back compressed into Ebony's plentiful bosom. Both of them were now supported by Ebony's well muscled thighs. Ebonyreached up and pushed the skinny woman's chin back until the back of her head touched Ebony's shoulder. That put her mouth right next to April's ear. Luckily it was on the same side as my head and not the other side, otherwise I don't think I could have heard what was going to be said.

Ebony moaned in pain into April's ear as she pulled the native girl back with her, trying to impale them both. Ebony's conical shaped head was way more adapted for anal penetration and it began entering April readily, causing April to yell out. The skinny girl crying out fueled Ebony to push back more, increasing her cry as well and soone they moaned and yelled back and forth to each other until it became a scream, mostly from Ebony and then suddenly both cocks were in their pink tunnels. The head of my cock was the worst of it, of course. Ebony's ass had some blood coming from it because the stretching effort resulted in tearing. She didn't seem to care as she pulled away just a little, only to sit back further, pulling a skinny native ass with her and onto her own cock as she bounced slowly. Both girls yelled out as Ebony said into April's ear, "No pussy work for you. You are going to cum with my pink cock in your ass. I see how much you like my pain. Let's make sure you get plenty as well since my ass definitely tore" Ebony suddenly picked up her pace on my cock and pulled and pushed April onto her. The native girl was nothing for Ebony to move so she was little more than a rag doll getting fucked by the stronger, larger black woman.

Mona, who I had really forgotten about, took this opportunity to plop herself on my abdomen where April was sitting a few minutes earlier. The spectacle was huge in front of her. Like she was sitting too close to the screen at an outdoor theater and the giant bodies on display were doing all the dirtiest things. I'm sure that she has only seen this before when she observed Ebony and I doing something similar. Mona bounced slightly in her seat as Ebony moved me or as my cock spasmed, sending a ripple through my abdominal muscles. She just sat there like she was riding a large floaty in a giant wave pool, watching the huge show before her with great interest. Suddenly it reminded me of those theaters where the seating moves with the show to give a good virtual interaction. There wasn't much virtual about this interaction, and Mona sure seemed to watch with interest.

"Ohhh this hurts so good." Ebony said into April's ear

"Yes, Sistress!" April agreed emphatically. I think this was the most emotion I had ever heard April use when speaking.

"Ahh. Ahh" They were both yelling now. As they got high on their building orgasms, their speed increased and they were both slamming assess onto cocks. Yelling in stereo as their depths plundered against ridgid tools. April came first and Ebony made sure she understood what she was doing as she came. "Show me how much you love my cock. Cum for me. See how good I split you open. I let all the secret nectar out. Cum for me.." April was shaking, now forcing herself on Ebony's cock as she came.

April's yell changed to "Yess. Yes. Yes.. Ooooohhhh. Yes. Fuck me that is so. Yess Yess. Good." Ebony pushed her forward on her face and April roughly met the ground, barely catching herself. Ebony pulled herself off me, her stretched anus gaping wide open and looking supernaturally large from my soda can sized girth. She drove the skinny girl into the moss as she fully mounted the hairy little ass she was fucking and roughly pounded. April's pussy was actually dripping, with one long, sticky strand stretching all the way down to the moss from her pussy. That strand shook a little with the pounding the ass was receiving above it and I watched April's thighs quake and quiver again as she yelled "Ye-ehh-ehh-ehh-ssssssss!" All over again, the pounding rhythm breaking her drawn out exclamation as she began orgasming a second time. It was at that point that I saw the thunderous shake in Ebony's ass muscles begin. It was a warning sign of the future when a geyser was about to go off. That clap of thunderous, strong ass developed into a thigh shake and then both signs depicted the approaching orgasm. Her black skin rippled with muscle, as a heavy sheen of sweat accentuated the definition of her strong build. Legs spread on either side of the skinny native girl. Squatted down and thrusting her pink cock into an asshole, spread wide just by virtue of having no fat to block any view whatsoever. Her back muscles clenched and rippling as she grasped her skinny fuck toy and just ravaged her. All at once, April having stopped yelling "Yes", Ebony's own orgasm erupted, showering down onto and into April's ass. Drenching the smaller girl, Ebony fucked her cum well into April's ass, yelling in triumph at her conquest as the noises got all sploochy and wet sounding while Ebony's thighs also slapped against April's tight, boney ass now making slpash sounds too.

As Ebony slowed, April suddenly sat back up and leaned back into Ebony, "Please don't stop, Sistress." And tried to pull Ebony back into her ass with her hands reaching back on both sides to grasp the strong black woman's hips.

"You can earn another fucking as you get your king off." Ebony reached down under April and lifted the smaller girl up, her pink cock still in that tight ass. Unlike a man, there is no flaccid time for Ebony until she chooses to stop and relax. The impaled skinny girl went up in the air and Ebony knee-walked in a bit of a circle, depositing April's face on my cock.

"For now, use your hands to stroke him and squeeze his balls." Ater a moment she added, "Lick the head of his cock. We will get you trained on taking that monster better as we move forward." Ebony continued her fucking as April licked my cock while awkwardly rubbing it with her hands..

Ebony chided April. "How does the inside of my ass taste?" April was busy and didn't answer. "Ya, don't answer. You will be fed more of that too." April just kept licking. Meeting my gaze, I could see her grin as she reached down and slapped my balls.

I yelled, "Oww fucking damn it!" April stroked with her right hand and licked around the head of my cock as she slapped my balls again with her left hand and I grunted so she slapped them a third time and I said, "Fuck me that hurts." It was right then that she started coming again. Making me cry out in pain and getting fucked pushed her right over the edge again.

Seeing that abusing my balls caused her next orgasm to trigger then started mine as well. The first two ropes of my come vaulted up into the air in a wide arch, shooting past everyone and into The Grove, one on each side of the ladies between my legs as Ebony yelled, "Put your mouth on it!" and April obeyed, opening her mouth and placing it over my opening. I took this opportunity to get some payback by reaching up and holding her head on my cock, my hand wound up in her hair quickly, as I continued to cum. Her eyes went wide as she looked into mine and felt me deny her pulling off my cock. Instead I continued to empty spurt after spurt of come into the skinny girls mouth. She had to swallow to make more room and reached down with both hands to squeeze and slap my balls. I yelled out again as she tried to grin at my pain, a dribble of cum leaking down my cock from her grin. I came an insane amount and April had to swallow a second time as she pulled on my sack, then a third as I fed her my warlock cum and then Ebony started to cum too. Since I wouldn't let April's head move off my cock, Ebony was forced to stand up and pick up the smaller skinny woman's ass to properly fuck down into her ass with her spray of cum. April was forced to let go of my testicles and use her hands to support and steady her inverted weight. As April looked at me, her lips suctioned to my cock and her ass way up in the air, doing a crazy face/hand stand on my cock, her eyes went golden and I moved my hands to her shoulders to support some weight as both ladies collapsed, exhausted into me and Mona had to scramble to move as the giants performing for her show suddenly tried to crush her.

We took a nap, right there. All of us were exhausted, particularly my two ladies. Ebony had cum twice and double dosed April, making her transformation a success. April had cum 4 times I think. Not just that, this was the first orgasms April had ever had so it took a lot out of her. I was lightly dreaming or thinking heavily about a refreshing, bubbly beverage that was very much like champagne and then I woke up to the light sounds of a squeaky "Yesssssss!" The taste of champagne filled my mouth as I opened my eyes to see Mona standing over me, frigging herself into my mouth.

"Mo. Na." I stressed each syllable like I was scolding and middle-naming someone. Then I licked my lips, damn that was good.

"She stood up straight. "What? You were thirsty, I could tell."

"Yes, I suppose I was. Thank you, I guess?" I ended it like a question unsure of how to respond to the unasked for tongue splash of fairy cum.

"My King, now that you are awake, look at The Grove. You must see." I started to move from under the ladies piled on me and as I removed myself enough to look around, Ebony and April woke up too though much slower than I. Mona was pointing one hand to the left and one to the right. There were two rows of mushrooms, one on each side of the grove. The mushrooms were small to medium sized, mostly red though some were slightly orangish-red and they all had white spots on them. With awe in her voice, she declared, "Magic Mushrooms!" and she sounded like she was introducing the star of the show with her declaration. I half expected the shrooms to start performing, she had put so much passion into introducing us to them.

"About twenty of them? Twenty-four?" I asked.

"Where did those come from?" Asked Ebony looking around.

"Amanita Muscaria." Said April. "Those shrooms cause hallucinations and are used in many medicines of my people. It is possible to isolate their effects so that it goes high or a low depending on what technique you use to prepare them." I was looking at April as she talked and then finished extricating myself so that I could stand up.

Towering over everyone, I could see that the shrooms were growing in 2 arcs that both pointed towards the 2 ladies curled up together in the grotto. "Mona?" I asked in my deep voice, "where did those shrooms come from?" She flapped her monarch butterfly wings quickly and effortlessly flew over to me, hovering briefly below my waist where she kissed the head of my flaccid and content cock.

Then, Mona zipped up in the air to my face. "You cum is magic, my King."

"That's twice now. Why are you calling me your king?"

"The mycelium in you is very powerful. You must be our prophet. Ooooh. Shall I call you Messiah?" Mona was completely serious. Her head was bowed before me in some sort of reverence.

"What?" I asked. Then followed it with "No. don't call me Messiah. King is plenty far. Damn. So what does this mean, Mona?" I was at a bit of a loss. "Are we getting more fairies?"

"Yes, my King. Each magic mushroom has a small chance of giving us a fairy. We might get up to two fairies from these shrooms." She clapped her hands excitedly, flying in a fluttery circle of delight as she clapped.

"These mushrooms did not push up from the soil. Shrooms lift the forest floor and moss into the air, pushing up from the mycelium below as they appear. These mushrooms grew on the surface." April knew mushrooms well, it seems.

Mona was beaming, her smile was so big. She pointed at me and said, "The Creator. We should all be thankful to be in his presence."

April and Ebony started giggling at that. I said, "What?" and shrugged at the ladies, still naked and tangled on the mossy carpet. "Ya know, I'm liking Mona more and more the longer we hang out."

"Damn, Mona." Said Ebony, "You gonna kill me with some bullshit like that." Ebony wiped tears away from laughing too hard and there was a tearing and popping sound as each mushroom made a small implosion and disappeared, leaving a fairy all curled up where it was growing. Various colorful wings dotted the grove where each shroom was growing. The variety of butterfly, moth and insect wing patterns was mesmerizing. As the wings unfolded and stretched, little clones of Mona stood on the moss and then fluttered into the air. All of them looked identical except for their wing and hair color, of course.

"You are all fair-skinned?" I asked.

April answered me, "They live under a forest canopy. There's no sun where mushrooms grow." I nodded my head as Mona was talking excitedly to her fairy comrades. Their voices were so tiny that I could barely hear them. "Mona is telling them that you are their King, Ivory"