All Comments on 'Ebony and Ivory Delight'

by susansnow

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
DAYUM

That was hot

keep it cummin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
New Twist

Good story like the white & black women together. Give us more.

Mystery_MeatMystery_Meatabout 15 years ago
Hot scenario - Too rushed

The WF/WM/BF scenario was erotic. However the story was too short and too rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot

Tags for the story are wrong, and it's short, but this is a hot little tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The brevity is a plus.

You get right to it which is what the reader is after. Threesomes are a delight, even those that are not as perfect as your characters. Who does not adore black women?

Your last line about "meat" is not the best description for a cock but a little edit isn't a bad thing. Don't know if you recall this story, it is so long ago in the life of a mayfly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
meh

short, and felt like a wasted opportunity. no actual penetration. this is that 'weak threesome' stuff. and why does the tag say 'two men one woman sex'?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersusansnow@susansnow
42 Followers
Single female writer. Most of my work is an effort to unlock my true self from the trauma of a lifetime of violent experiences, both sexual and nonsexual. I enjoy using the prose poetry style but have been known to venture from and to form and category. I enjoy reading comment...