Ebony Seduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We broke the embrace and just looked at each other for a few moments. It was I who first broke the silence. "I did a little more shopping today."

"Oh really?" Keisha replied. She could tell something was up by the tone of my voice. "Am I going to enjoy it as much as I did that delicious dinner of yours?"

"Oh, I think you will." I said standing up, smiling. I pulled her to her feet and, hand in hand, we walked to the bedroom. I faced her, kissing her on the lips before I started to undress her. Lifting her tee shirt off, I kissed each nipple before kneeling and lowering first her shorts and then her panties. Kissing her lovely denuded mons venus, I stood up and gently guided her back to the bed, laying her down. "No peeking now." I stated, wanting what was coming next to be a surprise. Keisha smiled and closed her eyes while I went and retrieved the strap on. Buckling it to my body, I climbed onto the bed and knelt down between her legs. I started feasting on the beautiful pussy splayed out before me. I wanted to get her so wet, the plastic prick I was wearing would slide easily in. First nibbling on her labia, I then ran my tongue all around and in the folds of her pussy. I used my fingers to spread her wide as I teased her clit with my tongue. Keisha started to moan and writhe and I could taste her secretions as she started to moisten due to my ministrations. That's when I stopped eating her out. A small moan of disappointment turned into a squeal of joy as I pressed the tip of the dildo against her hole and began to push it in.

Keisha still had her eyes closed, a wide grin on her face, as I pushed farther and started fucking her. That's when I grabbed both of her hands and pinned them down with mine on either side of her head. Her eyes flew open in shock to see me looking down at her as I continued to move my hips in a fucking motion. She let out a long moan of desire as we stared into each other's eyes. "Oh Miss Smith! Fuck me harder!" she shouted. I began to slam into her in earnest at that point. Our tits were mashed together as she wrapped her legs around my body, trying to pull the dildo in as far as it would go. I kept my eyes open the whole time, watching the expressions on her face. God, I felt so powerful at that moment. Keisha's eyes were closed tightly, her face contorted with lust and a small gasp escaped her lips every time I slammed it home. Closer and closer, her orgasm built until her nostrils flared and she threw her head back. She screamed out and arched her back, her whole body freezing as she came. I stopped fucking her, the prick buried up to the hilt in her snatch and I could feel her juices running down her legs. She was gasping for breath, her full, thick lips parted as she tried to suck in as much air as she could. I leaned down, kissing her full on the mouth. Our tongues entwined as I let go of her wrists. Keisha wrapped her arms around me, holding me close as we continued to kiss.

Eventually, we came up for air. I pulled out of her and rolled onto my back, laying down next to her. The dildo was standing up high and proud, glistening in the light. Keisha snuggled up next to me, kissing me on the cheek. "Miss Smith, that was fucking fantastic." she said, still a little out of breath. "Is there anything else you brought today?"

"Oh a couple of other things. This and that." I said, purposely being vague. I turned my head towards hers, smiling. She stuck her tongue out at me, then laughed.

"Well, since you are still hard, let me see about cleaning you off." Keisha maneuvered her body down toward my crotch and began to lick her juices off the dildo. She even gave it a blowjob, sucking the head between her lips before trying to see how much of the eight inch plastic phallus she could get down her throat. Bobbing her head up and down, she crammed about six inches down before gagging. I loved the way her tits hung down as she did this, but I wanted something else. I reached out and began to move her body so that she was laying on top of me, her pussy just inches from my face. Grabbing her ass, I pulled her down and began cleaning her with my tongue, feasting on her pussy. Keisha got the hint and unbuckled the strap on from my waist, exposing my vagina to her. We started to sixty-nine each other, licking and sucking, working to bring the other off. Keisha started sucking on my clit while she buried two fingers deep inside me while I tilted her body down a little and started rimming her ass hole while scraping her clitoris with my fingernail. I pushed my tongue as deep inside her rosebud as it would go. She squealed and bit down on my clit causing me to arch my back and flood her face with my cum. I continued to bury my face between her ass cheeks and even shoved two of my fingers into her sopping hole. That set her off and I felt her clench down, coating my hand as she had her second orgasm of the night.

When she finished cumming, Keisha collapsed onto me. We stayed like that for a few moments before she raised herself off of me and maneuvered herself back into my arms. We both laid there, enjoying each others body. "Damn." Keisha finally spoke. "I've never cum so much in one day." I knew what she meant. It's like a dam broke inside me. I felt like I was making up for lost time with all of this sex. Maybe I am, I thought to myself.

"I know what you mean, baby." I said, holding her tightly against me. "I know what you mean."

12