All Comments on 'Ebony Seduction Ch. 10'

by blondsubles

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012about 6 years ago
not bad

good story, hope there is more to come

stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
Yeah

I love this series . Thank you for adding to it.

How i longed to be on that trail with them , enjoying the view !

Such a sexy orgasmic Luau mmmmmm

You write in such a way that i could clearly see all the erotic goings on in my mind . The love between Keisha and Pam is tangible and beautiful. So good.

Made my day reading this.

Thank you

J

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinabout 6 years ago
Excellent

This latest chapter of their Hawaiian holiday is the hottest yet! The cast of characters is amazing, with Lani and Jenny being sexy as hell and worthy of playing with our lovely stars. Thank you for continuing this series Bree, I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow! _ Sex On The Beach, I Love It!

Hallo Bree!

A hot sexy beautiful story,,, beautifully written.... Wow! How many of us have dreamed, about that growing up! .... Hot lesbian groupsex, on a tropical beach, by firelight? .... Ohhhh yeahhh,,, you can make reservations for Jackie and me, right now, we are in, we're going!!!!

Pam and Keisha, may be wondering what tomorrow will bring? .... But, we sure hope that you don't keep your fans and readers, wondering for too long.... 5-Stars and 5-Hot Wet Tropical Orgasms! .... We can hardly wait to read, chapter 11. :-)

Gay Kat.

RenataAsheRenataAshealmost 5 years ago
You always put a smile on my face

Vividing! Hot and steamy. ...

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
An interesting development

This just managed to get even hotter. So good, thank you.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I knew this would happen when they were invited, it was not going to be an traditional luau

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondsubles@blondsubles
958 Followers
Happily married to my Mistress/wife. I write mainly lesbian stories but I am trying to branch out some. I love to write scenes, not full length stories as I feel they are more intimate. I do sometimes take requests. If you have a lesbian fantasy, email me. :) Update: 7/30/1...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES