Ebony Seduction Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blondsubles
blondsubles
957 Followers

Lani left her place on my right tit to lean up and kiss me hard on the mouth. I opened my lips slightly, inviting her in, to which she did insert her tongue, gifting me with a sensuous French kiss which left me weak in the knees. Pulling back, she started to give me little kisses all down my body. I heard Keisha let out a squeal of pleasure from where she'd been sitting which did prompt me to open my eyes and see what she'd gotten herself into. Jenny and Lea, Keisha's dance partners back at the club, had been working fast, having stripped my lover naked, laying her down on a towel and were in the process of licking and nibbling her body all over, causing Keisha to writhe on the sand, trembling from the sensations. I looked down and saw that Dee was the mystery woman sucking my nipple. She opened her eyes and saw me watching her, giving me a cheeky wink before working to undo the knot to my sarong. I lifted my hips slightly so that she could pull the fabric from my body along with lowering my bikini bottoms. As soon as I was naked, Lani maneuvered herself so that she was kneeling in front of me. She spread my legs opened and scooted me forward so that she could have ease of access to my now dripping vagina.

I had been so worked up over the course of the day that it didn't take the pretty Polynesian long to bring me on the brink of orgasm. My legs were shaking and my breaths were coming in ragged gasps as Lani's tongue lapped at the cleft of my pussy, gathering up all of the cream that was leaking out. Dee let go of my breast, grabbed my hair, tilting my head back and kissing me on the mouth. Her aggressiveness sent me over the edge and I gripped the armrests tightly, screaming into her mouth as our tongues battled back and forth. Lani let out a squeal when I came and for a second, I worried that I would drown the poor girl with my juices. But her tonguing of the folds of my vagina and clit never slowed, lapping up my orgasmic fluids as fast as I could produce them. I was still trembling as another wave hit me, causing me to breath deeply into Dee's mouth. I felt myself becoming light headed from all the sensations that I was feeling at that moment and saw stars flashing in front of me.

I must have blacked out for a few seconds because the next thing I knew, Lani was kissing me, her face covered in my cream, and Dee was between my legs, cleaning the juices from my pussy with her tongue. I opened my eyes when Lani pulled away and we shared a smile, my body giving a small shudder as Dee's tongue brushed my supersensitive clit right then. I couldn't take it anymore and gently pushed her head away from my crotch. Dee leaned back and used her tongue and fingers to gather the fluids that were coating her face. Lani gave me another kiss and went to get us beers from the cooler. I then heard moaning coming from where Keisha had been laying to see that I could barely see any of my beloved's body. A mass of naked female bodies was hiding her from my view. Lani handed a beer to Dee and myself and then sat down next to me as we relaxed, enjoying the show that was being put on in front of us.

My poor lover was getting a sensory overload from all that was happening to her. Jenny was sitting on her face, Keisha's hands gripping her tight ass as she ate Jenny out. Lea had laid down between Keisha's legs and was busy feasting on her pussy. The other two were kissing, rubbing and caressing every exposed inch of Keisha's flesh. Whenever someone moved, I caught brief glimpses of her body glistening from the saliva in the firelight. Finally, it must have been too much for her because Keisha's hips shot up in the air and I heard her scream out into Jenny's pussy which caused Jenny to gasp and then let out a long, satisfied moan as she climaxed all over Keisha's face. Dee, Lani and I clapped and cheered as the women relented, taking their seats as Keisha laid there, breathing heavily, her eyelids fluttering. I quickly put down my beer and went to lie next to her, holding her against my body as she came down from the orgasmic high she had experienced.

Keisha hugged me tightly and whispered "Wow!" into my ear as I leaned down and kissed her, tasting Jenny on her lips. I asked her if she was okay and she nodded, giving me a quick kiss back. We all relaxed for a few minutes before several of the women got up and ran to the water, jumping in, swimming and splashing each other. The moon had crested the horizon and bathed everything in a pale light. I strolled down to the water's edge and sat down on the wet sand, letting the waves lap up onto my skin. Jenny came down and sat next to me, our arms touching, as we both watched the women frolicking in the water.

"Keisha's one hell of a pussy licker." Jenny said after a while. "You really taught her well." I smiled at the compliment and subtly rubbed my arm against hers.

"Yeah, well, she's a quick learner and has had a lot of practice." I replied. Jenny giggled at that and I joined her in a quick laugh. We sat in silence for a minute longer before I couldn't resist any longer. Turning my head toward her, I leaned in, kissing her on the mouth. I pushed my tongue past her lips and I felt myself following her down onto the sand as Jenny wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me onto of her as she laid down. I broke the kiss and pulled back a little, looking her in the eyes before I leaned in and began to kiss and nibble on her neck. She let out a sign and tilted her head, allowing me easier access, as I tasted her sweet skin, feeling her heartbeat with my lips. I began to move down her body slowly, taking my time to explore her in great detail. I finally made it to her breasts. They were small but each one was topped with a good sized nipple, both of which I sucked and nibbled on until each was rock hard. Kissing my way down her flat stomach, I finally reached my destination. I ran my fingers through the light, downy hair on her mons before prying the lips to her most intimate area open. The pungent smell of her pussy wafted to my nose, making my mouth water in anticipation. Before I dipped my head between her legs, I turned my body around so that my pussy was hovering above her mouth. Jenny gripped my hips, pulling me down so that she could taste me and I lowered my head to reciprocate. I could hear the water lapping up between her legs as I began to eat her out in earnest, using my tongue to explore the folds of her beautiful vagina.

I was thoroughly enjoying Jenny's pussy, tonguing her hole and sucking on her clit, when I felt a pair of hands starting to caress my ass. The only person I knew it couldn't be was Keisha since I knew her touch intimately. Whoever it was caressed my ass cheeks before trailing a finger down my crack to the entrance of my pussy. Jenny had wrapped her lips around my clit, whipping her tongue back and forth, as I felt first one, then two fingers begin to probe my pussy hole. I started to rock back and forth as the fingers picked up speed, curling to touch my g spot. I could feel my orgasm building as I doubled my efforts on Jenny's pussy, tilting her hips up so that I could shove my tongue into her as far as possible. Then, as I was about to crest, my mystery lover withdrew her fingers. At first, I thought that she was teasing me. But then, I felt the tip of her now cream covered fingers brush against the rosebud of my ass. My eyes flew open in surprise as I felt both fingers push past my sphincter muscle deep into my butt. She started to fuck my ass hard and fast, slamming her digits all the way in. This, along with Jenny's expert tonguing, sent me over the edge and, for the second time this night, I had a tremendous orgasm. I never stopped eating Jenny out and she quickly joined me in mutual orgasmic bliss.

I felt the fingers leave my ass and when my body finally stopped shaking, I lifted my head to see who had done the deed but whoever it was had already made her way back up to the group. Flopping down onto my back, I just laid there trying to catch my breath, feeling the water on the back of my head and shoulders. I could feel Jenny's hand on my leg, lightly rubbing it as she calmed down herself. After a few minutes, I pushed myself up and helped Jenny stand, kissing her on the mouth and then walking back to the fire, our arms wrapped around each other.

The night finally caught up to us all and, since we'd all consumed a good quantity of alcohol, Lani insisted that we stay the night in the house. Keisha and I were given a guest room to ourselves and we gratefully accepted. I laid down on the bed, not even pulling the sheets down, and Keisha laid down next to me, a contented smile on her face. I would always remember tonight. Images of Lani and Dee deciding to do to Keisha what they had done to me, Jenny and her girlfriend sensuously dancing nude, their naked body lit by the flickering fire, my taste of Lani's pussy and her screams as I brought her to two orgasms flashed through my mind. As I drifted off to sleep, Keisha's body pressed against mine, I wondered what tomorrow would bring.

blondsubles
blondsubles
957 Followers
12