Ebony Seduction Ch. 13

Story Info
The vacation ends and someone from Pam's past comes back.
4.8k words
4.78
8.5k
13

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blondsubles
blondsubles
960 Followers

My parents weren't home. I let the phone ring but hung up when my mother's recorded voice came on, instructing me to leave a message. I sighed, not wanting my parents find out that their oldest daughter was marrying the love of her life over an antiquated machine.

I leaned back in the tub, trying to relax when my phone rang. Glancing at the number, I sighed again. Melissa, my little sister, was calling me. I let it ring for a couple of times, thinking I would just ignore it, but a playful punch on the shoulder from Keisha convinced me to answer.

"Hey Mel," I answered, trying to sound calm.

"Hey sis! I saw that you called. What's up?"

"Oh...nothing," again trying my best to sound calm. "You move back in with Mom and Dad?"

"Nah, just house sitting for them while they're in the Hamptons." I had completely forgotten what time of year it was. My parents usually took a two-week vacation on Long Island every year around this time. "So, you gonna tell me why you suddenly called?" Melissa's voice woke me from my reverie.

Taking a deep breath, I replied. "Well..."

"Okay, it must be something big," Melissa said, interrupting me. "Every time you start with 'Well' and pause, you have like a major announcement or something. You're not pregnant, are you?"

"Fuck you, Mel," I said half-jokingly. "If you'll let me speak, I'll tell you."

"All ears sis."

"Okay, you're right," I began.

"What?!? You're pregnant?" I had to laugh at that.

"No dammit. You're right in what I have to say is big." Taking a deep breath, I finally said "I've met someone very special and I'm getting married." I held the phone away from my ear as my sister let out a squeal of excitement.

"Really? Awesome!" I glanced at Keisha who was doing her best to hold in giggles. I shot her my best squinty-eyed scathing look. "I get to be maid-of-honor, right?"

"Yeah, if you want to," I replied.

"Cool! So, what's her name? Is she cute? How'd you two meet?" Mel always talked fast when she became excited.

"Okay, slow down Tex," I said, trying to calm her down. Once my sister got going, it was almost impossible to get a word in edgewise. "Her name is Keisha. She's fucking drop-dead gorgeous and we met at the office."

"You naughty vixen," Melissa said. Keisha couldn't help but laugh at that. "Oh my God! She's like right there with you, isn't she? You two aren't naked, are you?"

I could feel my body blush all over at my sister's bluntness. Keisha was laughing so hard; it was causing waves. "Yes, Mel, we're in the bathtub right now and we're buck-ass naked. You happy?"

"Hey, send me pictures. I want to see what she looks like."

"NO! I am NOT going to send you pictures of us in the tub, Sis," I replied indignantly. This conversation wasn't going the way I thought it would.

"Of course not, silly," Melissa replied, giggling. "I want to see a picture of her to see what she looks like. Now, if you want to send me one of her naked..."

"You are such a brat."

"Hey, Pammy, put me on speaker so I can say hi." Sighing, I put down the phone and punched the speaker button on my screen.

"Okay, Melissa, this is Keisha. Keisha, my annoying little sister, Melissa."

"Hey girl!" Melissa said loudly.

"Hey Melissa!" Keisha responded.

"Oooooh Pammy, she sounds so cute! How the hell did you get so lucky?" I spit out my drink as I'd taken the opportunity to gulp my coffee. "Hey Keisha, you have any brothers or sisters that are single?" I felt myself blushing again.

"Yeah, my brother Ty is currently single." Keisha let out another laugh at my shocked expression.

"Well, tell him that, you know, I can't wait to meet him." I facepalmed my head, seriously considering just sinking in the water and letting nature take its course. "Can't wait to meet you too, Keisha," Melissa said. "Seriously Sis, I want pictures."

"Yeah, I'll send them to ya," I said, wiping my mouth off. "Hey, don't tell Mom and Dad," I added. "I want to be the one to tell them, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. I promise I won't." I could tell from the tone of her voice that if I hadn't said that, the next action Melissa took when we hung up would be to make another call.

"Love ya," I said, trying to end the conversation.

"Love you too, Pammy." Melissa said then she hung up the phone. Keisha and I spent the next five minutes or so trying to decide which pictures to send. I sent the Melissa the best ones of Keisha and me in Hawaii including the video of me proposing.

It wasn't a minute later Melissa replied with "OMG! She's so pretty! You sure you don't have naked pictures of her?" I scowled at the phone and replied with a tongue-sticking-out emoji while Keisha laughed again.

"If she only knew," Keisha said, kissing my cheek. We both exited the tub, drying ourselves off. "Can you picture her and Ty getting together?"

"Forget it, Keish," I replied. "Mel is like a damn tornado when it comes to men. And women," I added after a second.

"Well, maybe she just hasn't met Mr. Right yet." Sighing, I donned a fresh pair of panties and tossed a load of clothes into the washing machine. For the rest of the day, we sat around, relaxing before heading to bed. We had one more day off before work and as I pulled Keisha close to me, my mind wandered to my sister and future bother-in-law becoming a couple and let out a shudder as I drifted off to sleep.

Sunday morning came and, after running to the bathroom to relieve myself, I hopped back into bed, gently maneuvering Keisha so that her head rested on my shoulder, her arm draped across my midriff. My mind began to review everything that happened to us within the past two weeks. I decided that I needed a vacation from our vacation but I knew that was impossible. A tear dripped from my eye as I realized I was most likely going to lose Keisha tomorrow as my intern. As much as I loved her, I hated losing her at work. Keisha was a great asset.

I kissed Keisha on the top of her head and squeezed her tightly. We laid like that for a while, my mind drifting between consciousness and sleep, but, before long, I became fully awake. Gently disengaging myself, I rolled out of bed, put on a pot of coffee and took a shower. The hot, cascading water woke me up fully. I took the opportunity to shave my body bare before getting out and finishing my morning routine.

One large cup of coffee and a grapefruit later, I stood in the doorway to our bedroom for several minutes, gazing at Keisha's body. Her naked back was on display, the blanket covering her ass and legs. Then, after pouring another cup of coffee, I sat down on the couch and began to review my emails.

There were a ton of them. Mostly of work, one from Lani, one from Dee, and three from Melissa. After replying to my friends and sister, I spent the next hour reviewing my work. By the time I was almost finished, Keisha had gotten up, showered, and joined me on the couch. Then, something caught my eye. It was an email from someone I'd never thought would send me something in a million years. Keisha noticed the look on my face and asked me what was wrong. I looked at her with trepidation, turned the computer screen toward her and showed her what I'd seen. There was an email from Lisa.

Keisha's eyes widened and, for a briefest moment, I saw a flash of jealousy on her face. "You gonna open it?" she asked. Her voice was calm but I could detect a hint of defensiveness in her tone. I clicked it and read it out loud. Lisa was letting me know that she was going to be in town next week and asked me if I would like to meet up and talk. I closed the email and leaned back on the couch, propping Keisha's legs on my lap and sipped my coffee.

"You know you have to meet her, right?" Keisha stated as she adjusted her body to a more comfortable position.

"Why? Why should I?" I asked, my voice sounding defensive as well. "That part of my life is over. I have everything that I could ever want right here with you."

"Pam, you know I love you, right?" I nodded. I could feel tears welling up. "And I know you love me." Keisha's voice was calm and soothing, trying to keep me from breaking down. "But, if you don't go meet Lisa and clear the air, you will not be able to fully close that portion of your life. Please meet with her. For us?"

A few tears fell from my eyes. "Damn her," I whispered out loud. Keisha sat up and held me close as more tears fell. I'd thought that I had buried my feelings for my ex deep inside me but just seeing her name brought back unwanted pain.

I cried for a few minutes as Keisha gently stroked my hair. I remembered the fear I felt before going on the trip with her; the fear that this would all end and I would be alone again. Keisha hadn't called my feelings silly or stupid, even though I thought they were. She had understood what I'd gone through before. She said our love was strong and I knew it was. Lisa couldn't take that away from me. I wouldn't let her.

I sat up, wiped my eyes and kissed Keisha. Her soft, full lips comforted me more and I kissed her again. This time, Keisha slipped her tongue between my lips. Our kiss became more passionate as she wrapped her arms around me. Our bodies pressed together, her tits mashing into mine. Her arms wrapped around my body and her hands rubbed my back, dipping under my panties. Keisha grabbed my butt cheeks and squeezed them, kneading them with her strong fingers.

All of the negativity I'd been feeling washed away as I grinded my body against my love. Keisha's muscular legs wrapped around mine, holding me in place. I broke the kiss and began to lightly press my lips against her neck. I could feel Keisha's heartbeat quickening as I sucked and lightly bit down onto her skin. The fear and anger at Lisa was replaced with love and desire for Keisha as I moved farther down her body. Taking a nipple into my mouth, I sucked it until it was hard and rubbery, then switched to the other one.

Keisha's moans soon filled my ears along with her little whispers of "Oh baby..." and "Yes!" Kissing my way lower, I reached my destination. Slowly pulling down her yellow, silken panties, I spread Keisha's pussy wide and licked her juices off before feasting on her in earnest.

In no time, I felt Keisha grabbing my hair, her fists tightening the closer to climax I brought her. Her body started to tremble so I wrapped my lips around her clit and shoved two fingers deep inside her pussy, finger fucking her hard. For a moment, the realization that I was doing this was as much for me as it was for Keisha flitted through my mind. Then, Keisha let out a gasp and flooded my face and fingers with her womanly fluids. I greedily lapped them up as fast as she produced them, my arm never stopping my pistoning motion.

Finally, Keisha let go of my hair, her body collapsing onto the couch. I cleaned her with my tongue until a weak, moaning "Please..." caused me to relent and sit up. My lover had a post-orgasmic glow about her, a satisfied smile on her face. Leaning down, I kissed her, my face and lips still glistening with her juices.

Keisha laid there for a minute, catching her breath, her breasts rising and falling enticingly. Her eyes were closed, a contented smile on her face. I sipped my coffee as I watched her calm down. Then, she opened her eyes. There was a fire in them, a desire that I'd seen before when she was really energized with sexual energy.

Standing up, Keisha reached down, took ahold of my hands and pulled me up to my feet. My lover led me to the bedroom, spun around to face me, grabbed my face in her hands and kissed me hard before pushing me onto the bed. I laid there, my mind still reeling from the kiss, as Keisha opened the toy drawer and pulled out the strap-on, buckling it to her body.

She climbed up onto the bed like a tiger and grabbed my panties, practically ripping them off my body. Spreading my legs wide, Keisha began to rub my pussy, gently at first but quickly picking up intensity. Already aroused, it didn't take her long to work me up higher. Just as I was about to orgasm, Keisha stopped, rolled me over onto my stomach and pulled me up by my hair to my hands and knees, my tits hanging free. I felt the tip of the dildo line up to my pussy hole and with one thrust, the entire eight inches was thrust inside me.

The fucking wasn't gentle. It was hard. It was powerful. I started to moan; my eyes screwed shut in desire. Keisha grabbed my hair again, yanking my head back. I felt her breasts press into my back as she leaned down. "Tell me you belong to me, Pam." Keisha whispered in my ear.

"Yes, Keisha, I belong to you." Keisha rose up, slammed the dildo all the way to the hilt, and brought her hands hard down on my ass.

"Say it loud!" she screamed, spanking me again.

"I belong to you!" I yelled, my body rocking back to meet Keisha's thrusts.

"Again!" Keisha ordered as her hands hit my ass again. My butt stung but the pain mixed with the pleasure in a sort of hazy euphoria in my brain. The orgasm began in the pit of my stomach and quickly grew, threatening to overwhelm me.

"I BELONG TO YOU, KEISHA!" I screamed as loud as I could. That's when the pleasure wave hit me. I screamed out again, my voice getting hoarse as Keisha spanked me once more. It barely registered in my mind as all of my focus was on my pussy.

Keisha kept up the frantic pace, not stopping until I basically collapsed on the bed. The orgasm that I'd just experienced was one of, if not the most, intense of my life. I laid on the bed, my breaths coming in gasps, as I felt Keisha press her body against my back. Her breath tickled my ear as she leaned in close, then whispered "Don't you ever forget it."

I barely had the energy to roll over onto my side as Keisha laid down next to me. We spooned for a while; my sore bottom cupped nicely by my lover's groin. Keisha took me in her arms, holding me tightly against her as she pressed her lips against my shoulder and back.

After a few minutes, I reluctantly rolled over. I could see the passion and the love I know Keisha felt for me in her eyes. We shared a kiss and then laid there, gazing at each other. "Sorry if I hurt you," she said softly, her fingertips stroking my face.

"It's okay," I replied. "To be honest, I, um, kind of liked you spanking me." Keisha's eyes got big at my revelation. "You just gave me the best climax in my life."

"Hmmm..." Keisha said, a glint in her eyes. "Maybe my little Pammy likes it when I take charge." I blushed and half-smiled in embarrassment.

"Well..." I said, trying to come up with the right thing to say. Honestly, I had conflicting emotions. It actually did turn me on when Keisha took charge. She had such a commanding personality that attracted me to her. "I don't know. Maybe." Even to my ears, that sounded weak.

Keisha smiled at my reply and kissed me tenderly. "So, what are you going to do about Lisa?" she asked, suddenly changing the subject. I frowned at the thought of my ex.

"Yeah, I guess I have to see her," I replied, sighing in resignation. "You're right. I need to do it to get it out of my system." After a few more minutes of cuddling, I got up and went to my computer, replying to Lisa that I would meet her at Cheyenne's. The rest of the day was spent around the house, relaxing and finishing up the chores that needed to be done before the work week. For supper, I prepared us a nice meal in celebration of our vacation ending. Then, after a long soak in the tub and a movie, we went to bed.

After we hit the gym for a morning workout, Keisha and I drove to work. I hadn't been this nervous since having to meet with Ms. Witten the first time after she'd seen us together. My worst fear came to fruition. After congratulating us on our nuptials, Ms. Witten spoke with me privately on who I would recommend Keisha be transferred to. Dating your intern was one thing. Engagement to your intern was another. Since I figured that this would happen, I recommended Jim Sneed. I'd known Jim since I first came to work here and trusted him completely. He and I had become friends and I'd even had dinner with he and his wife Karen on multiple occasions.

Ms. Witten agreed and, after a quick call, so did Jim. Keisha was sad but knew also that this would happen. We walked to Jim's office and met with him. When I finished talking Keisha up, I walked back to my office alone.

Our engagement was all the talk of the lunchroom. People who I rarely spoke with came up and congratulated me. I had to show the video and tell the story of how I proposed at least a dozen times. It felt weirdly fun being the center of attention. I even heard one guy whisper to his friend "Wow! The ice queen has feelings!" I laughed silently to myself, having to agree with him.

After the work day was finished, I had to wait for Keisha finish up with Jim before we drove home. Along the way, she told me what Jim expected of her and what he would do to help her in her studies. I laughed a little when Keisha remarked how driven he was. Jim had a reputation as a great guy but a hard worker and expected nothing less from those who worked under him.

The rest of the week passed too quickly and agonizingly slow at the same time. Friday came, the night I was supposed to meet up with Lisa, and after making it home and changing, I almost chickened out. Keisha was there, watching me get ready, and when she saw the look on my face, she rose off the bed, cupped my face in her hands and kissed me. When we broke the kiss, I nodded and smiled, silently thanking her for her love and support.

Keisha and I had talked about it and decided that I would meet with Lisa on my own. As I drove to Cheyenne's, my mind raced through a million different scenarios. After parking and taking a deep breath, I exited the car and walked inside.

Lisa was there, sitting at a table, looking at a menu. I paused, took another gulp of air and walked over to her. When she saw me, a huge smile appeared on her face. When she stood up to face me, I nearly collapsed. Lisa looked to be around seven months pregnant.

I was speechless as Lisa hugged me and kissed my cheek. We both sat down and she let out a little laugh at my expression. "Yeah, um, I have something to tell you," she said, taking a sip of iced tea.

"No kidding," I replied. The sight of my former lover, the woman who I'd given my heart to, with child. Lisa giggled as the waitress approached. We both ordered and when the waitress left Lisa took my hand in hers. Inwardly, I flinched at the touch but kept a smile plastered on my face.

"I...I just wanted to see you again, Pam," Lisa said, a pained expression on her face. "I know I hurt you badly and I wanted to look you to look me in the eyes as I said that I'm sorry for the way I treated you and wished things had worked out differently."

"Yeah, me too," I said, looking down at the table. I could feel tears welling up and Lisa squeezed my hand as a couple rolled down my cheek. Raising my face back up to meet her gaze, I said "Look, we can't change the past. It honestly did hurt me. A lot." Now, Lisa's big, blue eyes began to water. "It took me a long time to love again. I basically shut out the world." Lisa wiped away a tear as she listened to my words. "But I did meet someone. Someone who helped me finally get over my depression. I have something to tell you, Lisa. I'm getting married."

Lisa's eyes widened and she pulled her hand away in shock, a huge smile on her face. "That's great Pam!" she said. My heart melted a little at the genuine happiness I heard in her voice. "I know I hurt you. After we broke up, I realized that I'd lost a part of me." I nodded, knowing what she meant. "But I too found a great partner."

"Yeah, I see that," I said as I looked at her midsection. We both shared a laugh. "So, are you going to tell me about him?"

"Him?" Lisa replied. "Oh, yeah, it's not a him. I met Catherine. She and I have been together for a while." I couldn't help but look quizzically at her stomach. "This is our baby. Her brother is the donor." I smiled, finally understanding. Taking her hand again, I congratulated her.

blondsubles
blondsubles
960 Followers
12