All Comments on 'Ebony Seduction Ch. 13'

by blondsubles

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Excellent

Oh I loved this, so hot. Loved the way the storyline developed, and the ending was just super. Well done!

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 4 years ago
ok

I really loved the way this story has come a long way since the first part and this one would have been great except for the first page about most of the way down when they are in bed other then that it was very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
😍 Hot, Hot, Hot And Sexy!

Hallo Bree!

It goes without saying, but I'll say it again your stories are beautiful!... And "Ebony Seduction" is our favorite,,, yes!

Thank-You for sharing, 5-Stars and 5-Hot Sticky Orgasms... 😛 Yummy-Yummy!

Queen Jackie and Gay Kat.

ErinzeasyErinzeasyover 4 years ago
Beautiful and erotic, the perfect blend.

Unlike so many stories on Literotica, this series is beautifully romantic while still being lust inspiringly erotic. We adored the plot, the love, and the sex equally. OK. maybe the sex a TINY bit more. We intend to read all your selections but we feel this one will be very difficult to top. With thanks and love Mstrs. K and e.

GayKatGayKatabout 2 years ago

It Just Gets Better Each Time We Read It!

Hallo Bree!

"Ebony Seduction" is beautiful and our favorite,,, yes!

Thank-You, 10-Stars and 10-Yummy Orgasms!

The Black Queen and Gay Kat.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Nooooo where is the next chp don’t leave us hanging

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondsubles@blondsubles
Happily married to my Mistress/wife. I write mainly lesbian stories but I am trying to branch out some. I love to write scenes, not full length stories as I feel they are more intimate. I do sometimes take requests. If you have a lesbian fantasy, email me. :) Update: 7/30/1...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES