Ebony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lifting Angel, I was able to continue stirring my cock inside her vagina, while giving the camera a better shot. I knew the audience would love the contrast between the blonde, lightly tanned Angel and the black haired, dark skinned Ebony. The contrast was enhanced by Ebony's hands on Angel's tit and belly. Soon Angel's clit and my slick cock were being teased by Ebony's brown fingers, as she continued to slide the anal dildo in and out of Angel's tight anal passage. By now both women's bodies were glistening with sweat, which added to the erotic tableau being transmitted.

I could feel the sperm welling up from my balls. I was about to blow my load. I had to quickly change position, so the camera could transmit every sticky detail of my climax to the waiting internet audience.

"I'm going to shoot! Angel, hop off my cock! I want to see my sperm splashing all over your face. The audience has been asking for more facials." I cried out, lifting Angel off my twitching cock. "Ebony, stick the dildo up Angel's cunt! You can finish her off with it."

With Angel clear of my cock, I no longer tried to hold back. The first blast hit the cleavage between Angel's breasts, as she bent her head toward my jerking shaft. Grabbing my penis, Angel aimed it at her face, allowing the second load to hit her throat. The third shot sent a rope of sticky sperm at Angel's cheek. The next strand hit the bull's eye, landing on Angel's lips. Again and again globs of thick, white semen landed on Angel's face. When my sperm would only dribble from the tip of my cock, Angel pressed the knob to her lips, sucking the last dregs from my balls.

I may have been sated, but Ebony was still randy as hell. She continued to pump the strap on dildo in and out of Angel. Every time she buried the phallus in Angel's hole, Ebony ground her clit against the nub at the base of the dildo. Both women were shaking with orgasmic pleasure. Finally Angel collapsed onto the veranda, allowing the dildo to pop from her ravaged pussy. Standing tall, brown body shining with sweat, hands on hips, Ebony thrust her hips in a fucking motion, waving the slick, black dildo at the camera. This hot, sexy woman knew how to please an audience.

As Ebony left the veranda, Shaft and I prepared for the third and final scenario in our weekly trilogy of live lust for the inter net. Our preparations would be part of the third scenario. I wondered what surprise Ebony held in store for our co star, Angel.

Angel knew what we were going to do, but she did not know what Ebony had planned. That is why she did not resist when Shaft and I tied her wrists behind her back. Next we placed a plastic ball with large holes into Angel's mouth. This would prevent her from calling out. Helping her to stand, we wrapped a harness around Angel's thighs, waist and arms. We then attached the harness to the roof of the veranda by a pulley. This made the person almost able to float. Jasmine was transmitting our preparations to the watchers, getting them excited for the next show.

When we had finished securing Angel, Shaft and I began to amuse ourselves by teasing and tickling Angel's neck, breasts, pussy, and ass. As she got excited, Shaft and I regained our hardness. Just as we were getting ready to double fuck Angel, Ebony walked in. What a sight!

Ebony stood in the door wearing a red leather corset, which pushed up her breasts, offering them to the camera. Red leather garters hanging from the corset attached to red leather thigh high boots, with 4 inch heels. In one hand she held a paddle, while in the other she carried a contraption that looked similar to a strap on dildo. The audience would be wetting their pants when they saw how hot Ebony looked.

Immediately Jasmine swung her camera from where Shaft and I were toying with Angel to the dominant Mistress Ebony. I knew the camera did not miss a single swing of her hips, as Ebony swaggered toward the hanging Angel. If the audience could see the glint in Ebony's eyes, they would know they were in for a hot finale to our lusty trilogy.

"Have you prepared the slave?" Ebony demanded, striding to where Angel hung. Turning to Shaft, Ebony handed him the contraption, ordering, "Put this on my new playmate! Make sure the waist and leg straps are secure! Push the attached vibrators as deep into her cunt and ass as possible, and make sure they are secure!"

Placing a box on a nearby table, Ebony unwound some wires, handing them to shaft, ordering, "Attach these wires to the vibrators. Now we're ready for the fun to begin. My little Angel cake is going to experience things like she has never experienced them before."

Ebony stepped behind Angel, making sure not to obstruct the camera. Raising the paddle, Ebony brought it down with a whoosh, hitting Angel's left buttock with a loud smack. Trying to avoid the lick, Angel twisted in the harness, as she attempted to cry out. Again Ebony raised the paddle slapping it against Angel's right ass cheek with a crack. Cheeks quivering from the assault, Angel contorted her body, trying to avoid the paddle strokes. The first strokes of the paddle had turned each butt cheek a light pink. Once more Ebony administered a solid whack to each of Angel's buns, turning them a deeper shade of pink. After a third stroke was delivered, Angel's ass cheeks glowed with heat. I could almost feel them tingling.

"That was the discipline part of our game. You now know who the mistress is and the consequences if you are disobedient. It is now time for the reward part of the game." Ebony purred with a silky, sinister voice, laying the paddle on the table.

Picking up the control box, Ebony flipped two switches and turned the dials. Immediately a buzzing could be heard coming from Angel's crotch and ass. Over the next few minutes Ebony slowly increased the speed of the vibrators. Slowly the look of pain and fear on Angel's face was transformed into one of joy. Her body no longer twisted, trying to avoid the paddle strokes. Angel's hips undulated to the erotic buzz of the vibrators. I could hear her panting, as Angel quickly approached her orgasm. Moaning in delight, with hips grinding, Angel was about to lose control. With Angel at the peak of her arousal, Ebony switched off the vibrators. This left angel gasping and rotating her hips in frustration, as disappointment clouded her face.

"How was that? Did it feel good?" Ebony inquired, toying with the vibrator controls. "You now understand that I control the pleasure, as well as the pain. You will learn to obey me without hesitation. We will now try the pleasure again."

Again Ebony turned on the two vibrators. After the vibrators had been humming at full speed for a few minutes, Angel's countenance changed from disappointment to one of bliss. Her back was arching, as love cream drooled from her aroused pussy.

Again Ebony switched off the vibrators, leaving Angel writhing at the brink of fulfillment. I thought Angel was again doomed to frustration. To everyone's surprise Ebony grabbed the paddle, stepped behind Angel, delivering a hard smack to each of Angel's red butt cheeks. The application of pain drove Angel into orgasmic bliss.

Angel moaned and ground her hips at the empty air. Clear rivulets of cunt cream forced there way around the vibrator embedded in her pussy. Her ass gripped and released the phallus buried in her butt, as sweat ran down her back, breasts and belly.

"Remove the gag from the slave." Ebony ordered, staring at Shaft. Fixing Angel with a hard stare, Ebony stated, "Whenever you answer me you will address me as mistress Ebony. You will do whatever I command without question. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress Ebony. I will do what ever you tell me to. I am your obedient slave." Angel meekly replied, head bent, eyes staring at Ebony's boots.

"My boys need servicing. Do you want to get fucked by two hard studs?" Ebony demanded, scraping the soft flesh of Angel's exposed breasts, with her long crimson fingernails.

"Yes mistress Ebony. I want to get fucked by two big, fat cocks. I will do anything you ask." Angel bleated.

"Shaft, remove the vibrator harness from the slave! Boys are you ready to fuck some tight white cunt? Jasmine lay down between the slave's legs so you can get some good shots. John, wheel up behind the slave, so you can do some butt fucking. I have loosened up her back door for you. Shaft can fuck her cunt. Our slave wanted lots of big, hard cock, so she will get what she wants."

As I rolled the wheelchair behind Angel, the wheels of my chair passed to the left and right of the prone Jasmine. Sliding my ass to the edge of the wheelchair seat, I rested the head of my cock in the valley separating Angel's buns. In this position I could easily slide my erection into Angel's bung hole, while allowing the camera an unobstructed shot of the action. With Shaft positioned in front of Angel, we were ready for some double penetration.

Grabbing Angel's thighs, Shaft and I lifted her until she floated, with the heads of our cocks at the entrance to her two holes. Removing our hands, Angel's weight drew her down, until our cocks were buried in her two fuck holes. Grabbing the pulley rope Shaft secured it at the correct height to allow Angel to bounce on our cocks, but not let her bounce off. We were here to pleasure ourselves. We did not care about the slave; she was only there to be used. If she derived pleasure from what we did to her, she should consider herself lucky.

With this in mind, I began to indulge in the pleasure of ass fucking. Letting the elastic chord bounce Angel up and down on my pole was incredible. Since I did not have to lift Angel, I ran my fingers over the curves of her firm, tanned skin. Grabbing an ass cheek, I squeezed and pinched it, enjoying the sensation of power. With my other hand I smacked the cheek of her ass. She was mine to enjoy. She was given to us by Mistress Ebony.

The feeling of power and the tightness of Angel's anal chute was more than I could stand. With a grunt I began to spew hot, thick streams of sperm into Angel's bowels. As if on cue, Shaft began to empty his hot seed into Angel's cunt. While squeezing one of the firm tanned buns and smacking the other buttock, I poured my sticky, white spunk into Angel's ass hole. With her continuing to bob up and down on our cocks, the juice we emptied into her was being forced out of her holes, dripping on Jasmine and the camera. It was a good thing the camera was water proof.

When Shaft and I had finished emptying our cock cream into the pliant Angel, we pulled out, making a plopping sound. Reaching for the pulley, we lowered Angel, until her feet rested on the ground. I thought this would be the end of the show, but Mistress Ebony had one last surprise for the audience.

Standing so the camera could video Angel and her, Ebony commanded, "Shaft cup your hand under Angel's cunt! Angel squeeze Shaft's sperm from your cunt! That's good. Now hold it to Angel's mouth so she can lick it up. The Audience didn't get to see a good sperm shot, so they get to see you eat it. Now it's your turn Johnny. Cup your hands under Angel's ass and catch your spunk as she squeezes it into your hand. When you have enough feed it to her."

As Shaft and I caught our sperm, Jasmine made sure the waiting audience did not miss any of the action. When it was my turn to collect Angel's sticky treat Ebony turned her around so her ass faced the camera. When Angel had lapped the thick cream from my fingers, Ebony ended the show by giving Angel a hard crack on each of her buttocks with the ever present paddle. This was another show our internet audience would not forget.

12