Echoes 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smirked back. "And pretty messy."

"I suppose that means we should narrow the scope."

"Now you're getting it." Her own hands on his muscled rump almost made him jump.

In all honesty, the pair probably had only a vague idea of where they were going when they crashed into the couch, their lips and hands swarming each other with complete freedom and abandon, but apparently their instincts were up to task, leading them to the latest successor to the place where they'd bonded for the first time... for their first time together. Full circle.

Chase was ravenous as he tossed Chavelle onto the cushions, reveling in her excited series of pants and breathy urgings. Without a second's hesitation, the young woman peeled off her sports bra and tossed it away, then raised her arms and folded her hands behind her golden head, stretching and putting herself on full display for the one she loved, nostril's flaring as her breathing grew labored.

He gawped at her for a second. Genetics be damned, the girl was nothing less than Bizzy and Belly rolled into one, face and frame of his two first loves in a perfect amalgamation. It made him curious to find out just what else the three women shared.

"Stand up." He reached a hand down to her, and she looked at it curiously as she took it and got to her feet. The flawless skin over those toned, defined muscles pebbled in anticipation when Chase slid around her and enfolded her in his arms. When his lips pressed against the spot behind her ear that was right at the line of her short-ish hair, Chavelle moaned and pressed back into him, hard.

Oh yeah. Still got it. He went to work then, pulling out all the stops to make sure her first time--was it her first time?--was one for the books. The deliberative routine of tugs and licks, pets and rubs, and random caresses in places she never saw coming had the girl dissolving into him in mere minutes.

"Oh holy... holy shiiiii..." Chavelle grabbed the forearm attached to the hand that worked under her drenched running shorts so hard it actually hurt a bit. She wriggled, she writhed, and then she convulsed as the first orgasm sped through her. First of many, he vowed. "Mousetrap! God fucking shit yes! Ohhhhhh..."

She sagged from her sudden enervation, and he maneuvered her back onto the couch where he laid her prone and began working on ridding her of those useless shorts while she regained her breath. When that tasks was done, he crawled up and over her, giving a proprietary grope to the double Ds rising and falling on her chest. She smiled at him languidly.

"Grab 'em, lick 'em, maul the crap out of them... they're yours, Mister Ventris, sir." She reached down and took his cock in her shaky hand. "And this is mine. Finally. Forever."

"Won't hear me argue." Chase gave her a long, tender kiss as he penetrated her for the first time... realizing then that it was the first time, in every sense. Detachedly, he had to marvel at that, at the kind of dedication it must have taken for her to rebuff what had to have been a legion of men begging to be where he was right then. She really did have it bad, poor, crazy, fantastic kid. I really don't deserve her.

Well, time to fix all of that.

Chavelle felt like she was made for him, and her responses to their lovemaking showed it. She instinctively squeezed him in all the right ways, moved with him like they'd worked it out ahead of time, and voiced her appreciation and joy with words formulated to drive him out of his head.

"My love... thank-you, thank-you... I love you so much, so fucking muuuuchhh!" Chavelle twisted and turned as her latest climax overtook her, and she wrapped her strong legs around his waist, pushing him as deep into her as possible. Neither had managed to get her socks and running shoes off, so he could feel the soles pressing into his ass... and just like that, a new kink was born. "Do it. You have to do it. Give it all to me. I'm ready. I want it. Let me... let me give you what you never had..."

She actually cried when Chase hilted himself fully, hunched his back to grind himself down, shoved his tongue in her mouth, and filled her womb with his seed. It felt like he would keep going for an eternity, a release of months. Years. A lifetime.

It did, of course, finally come to an end, and the lovers reluctantly separated for the moment, contenting themselves with as much skin-on-skin contact as they could get while enjoying the afterglow. Chase hated to break the mood, but certain things registered with him after a few long, pristine minutes. "Muscle Girl... um, that thing you said at the end..."

Chavelle laughed, then propped herself up to give him yet another long kiss. "Wondered how long it would take you to hone in on that." She stroked his cheek lovingly, looking down at him with a tearful smile. "I've never been happier than right now, but I know I can be happier still, that we can be happier still... if there's more than just the two of us." Her smile slipped a bit. "Hell, mom already got us started by passing on the best security-blanket ever, remember?"

Chase had no response. His constricted throat made sure of that, so she picked up the ball and kept running with it. "Chase Ventris, you've been called to a quest." Her eyes danced. "Fulfill your destiny to become the greatest dad in history." She climbed on top of him and slid herself onto his revived member. "Time to level up."

Staring up at the angel undulating above him, Chase couldn't halt his smile, and Chavelle stopped and watched, waiting for what she knew had to be coming. "Heh, we saw, we came, and we got some ass."

They both found out that snorty, deep-chested laughter was quite the aphrodisiac.

__________

Life echoing is no different than sound. What we put out there is what comes back to us again and again, and the instant we've loosed it, we've already lost control of what its inevitable return will look like.

Sometimes, though, we have to wait for the ragged, ugly echoes to fade before the pure, musical ones find their way back to us from across the void. It makes the moment of convergence all the more euphoric for having endured the necessary delay. It's then that we learn that, when we put out beauty, what comes back is beautiful.