All Comments on 'Eclipse of the Moon Ch. 06'

by WildSong

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
minxxxkittenminxxxkittenover 8 years ago
Amazing

Literally my favorite story on Lit right now , it's just so good omg . I'm so addicted with every interaction the demon and angel have together. Plz more moment with them I just fuckin love it . I don't know if a HEA is possible but I just want the demon and angel to end together. I don't really care for the brother sex cuz I'm hoping the demon would get more possessive , yum alpha posessivness. AMAZING CHAPTER ! Thank you for updating , can't wait for the next one <3

xxClarexxxxClarexxover 8 years ago
Holy fuck

Yessss! I made such fully ecstatic fangirl noises of excitement when I saw this was up that my hubby was side eyeing me going wtf and I was like "yay it's the rapey ghost scary story omg you don't understand!" wow. So happy you updated. I love you wildsong!!!! Also. Holy fuck. Too hot. ::pants::

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wanted more brother action!

I don't like the incest stuff normally, but for this story it's so hot! I was hoping Daemon would turn Lior into Aaron's pet. Then Aaron would find a way to vanquish Daemon. Then it would just be Lior and Aaron in a permanent Dom/Sub relationship. That would be hot!!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 8 years ago
Mind fuckery

Mind fuckery at its darkest best. He is totally destroying her so my wish is for her to somehow escape...but not for a while lol.

FuxproFuxproover 8 years ago
Awesome!

Enjoyed it very much! Keep on the good work, i like the mindfuck :3

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing and hot~ Next Chapter please!

I love how you portray Daemon with a sadist side along with a unpredictably softer side. This chapter was so hot, with the tension between the two characters. I'm shipping "Demon & Angel" and totally awaiting for Daemon's alpha male, possessiveness of Angel to step it up and guard Angel from his brother's advances (I'm assuming that Aaron actually lusted after Angel in the way Daemon accused he did)

FuzznfangsFuzznfangsover 8 years ago
Wow!!!

I haven't read the rest of this, but this chapter was hot! I'll have ti go back and start at the beginning. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Dear lord this is intense! I want more but don't think I can handle it! I hope there's light at the end of the tunnel for these characters. At this point I don't see how though...

dev_pafrdev_pafrover 8 years ago
so good

love the 'relationship' between daemon and angel. can't wait for the next chapter!

FuzznfangsFuzznfangsover 8 years ago
Caught up now!

Seriously amazing story!!! Can't wait for more! An editer might help with a few pesky grammar/punctuation issues, which detract very slightly from your stellar writing. There are a few repeated errors. One was using "She couldn't BARE it." Should be BEAR. Bare is naked. :). Also, when used in dialogue, the period should be inside the quote mark. For example, "Stop squirming." Not "Stop squirming". Minor... But breaks up the flow of your writing for anal English major types. You shouldn't have sny trouble finding an editer, with the quality of your writing. :)

minniebubblesminniebubblesover 8 years ago
So Happy to See You Updated!

I'm loving this story right now! I know Daemon has done some horrible, horrible things to Angel up until now, but I ship them together, especially seeing his softer side in this chapter. Although I am wondering how the whole Aaron situation will play out, especially if what Daemon said about him was true.

I'm super excited to see how the story progresses! Please update soon! And happy holidays! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FINALLY!!!

I've checked every day since you updated last for this chapter. EVERY DAY! And let me just say, it was SO worth it. God I LOVE this story. I'm not much into incest but the last chapter still kept me hooked! Please please don't stop writing. I hope you give us more updates! I'm a whore for your writing!

LucyLu_LucyLu_over 8 years ago
Umm. wow?

I have nothing but praises to give you for this chapter. Basically the entire series had been flawless. Your writing is so intense and well descriptive that it's almost natural for me to get sucked in and actually feel the tension between the characters, Daemon's demeanour and that eerie aura that he has.

Thank you for this story, waiting to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best Chapter So Far...

...but I hope we do not have to wait as long for the next one. Aside from the minor grammar/punctuation errors, you have an amazing talent for writing. Please keep at it.

As for the story itself, I'm rooting for Daemon and Angel to be together. I'm really not into Aaron being a part of her life in any way sexually. I just feel like she and Daemon have more chemistry, and that there are more possibilities if they're together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stunning

This series is amazing, and without a doubt my favorite on this site. Please, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

I'm so glad you took it away from the incest direction, it would of ruined the story. I hope she's able to break daemon. Amazing writing as always, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Different Strokes, Different Folks

Everybody's different. I personally liked the incest bit of it and am hoping for things to get far more intense than this last chapter was, but I've got my own fantasies playing into that. Write the story how you want it fold out, not the one everyone else is telling you to write.

Also, I was one of the people who checked every other day if part 6 was published. You've hooked us pretty good.

LovelyawesomeLovelyawesomeover 8 years ago

Was pretty meh about the incest chapter but still this chapter and this story is beyond amazing! Please update soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The incest chapter was pretty gross and ruins the story for me when I remember it, but everything else about the story is perfect! I hope to read more, but I also hope there won't be any more incest >_> Just Daemon and Angel are enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy Mind Fuck!

I just love this series!! I once watched a movie called "The Entity" that left me craving for a skilled mine to embellish on the premise of a being unseen by others infusing itself into a young woman's life. The mind fuck in play in your story, not to mention the physical component, is beyond well done. Despite lusting after a few scenarios of my own in this story, I'm personally a HUGE fan of authors fleshing out their books however they wish. There's obviously something in the characters that keep luring all these readers back regardless of any distaste they might have for certain themes, just a testament to your talent as a writer. So PLEASE...write this baby any damn well way you crave it to play out. I'll still be stalking Literotica for every chapter regardless of how long it takes you to write. Good things come to those who wait. :P - SingingYouPraises!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
!!

Amazing. Didn't like the incest, buts its necessary for the story development so I'm alright with it.

I hope you inc. backstories of Daemon! Your writing is wonderful. Hurry with chapter 7!!! AHH!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I need more!

I've been following your story from the beginning.

Your storytelling is incredible! The characters you've created are fascinating, complex, dark and just amazing!

Whilst I agree with many others, the incest was tough to stomach (not really my thing) overall, I feel it adds to the intensity of the story and to poor Lior's torment.

My only complaint is THE TIME BETWEEN INSTALMENTS! I check REGULARLY for new chapters! I really hope you have the time/inspiration to continue soon.

allwhisperedillusionsallwhisperedillusionsabout 8 years ago
Love it!

Absolutely love this series. It's so dark but I feel like that is what makes it interesting. This category needs more stories like this one! Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Real life incest is disgusting- here it's hot as hell!

I love Aaron and Lior. I hope Aaron finds some way (I feel like he would be into magic) to kick Daemon's ass! And really make it hurt for the way Daemon has done Lior dirty, both mentally and physically- then Lior will realize how much she loves Aaron.

CarlyCooCarlyCooabout 8 years ago
Amazing

I am loving this story. Please update!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please Update!

Really, really love this story! Hope you will update soon! Can't wait to see where the story will go :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Where are you?

Your fans are eagerly awaiting an update! This is my fav story on here currently. So many directions you can take.. Please don't abandon!!

dev_pafrdev_pafrabout 8 years ago
where are you?

i love this series so much, and i really hope you don't abandon us and this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Come back!!

Need I say more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

lovely story sounds realistic to me while reading waiting for further update

allwhisperedillusionsallwhisperedillusionsalmost 8 years ago
Please continue

This is my favourite story on Literotica. I've read it many times and can't get enough! Please continue soon. Really looking forward to finding out where you are going to take this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pleeeease

Please update... Mybe have her start drinking so shes not so afraaid of him when he shows up... Have aaron get into a caf accident so hes outta the house in the hospital so no more incest... Have an attemptedhome invasion while shes home alone... Wonder what daemon would do if someone else threatened her???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Grumpy >:-(

I've given up all hope that you'll ever continue this story now. I used to check back every day. Then it turned to every week. Now it's been a month and still nothing!

Such a shame. Literally my favourite read on literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cmooooooon

If its writers block consider these...

1 aaron gets hurt somehow n spends a while in the hospital angel cant stay overnight bc of her classes so she can only visit but ultimately HAS to return to her home and her demon... Every night the loneliness sets in until he appears.. Though she wont admit it

2 she begans to drink to deal w his constant but unpredictable presence and control

3 begans to challenge him... After acclimating sexually to his brutality... And deducing that he would not kill a human of her abilities so quickly bc he is relishing rhe long sought after mortal touch

4 aaron contacts a group specializing in demonic infestation unbeknownst to the familyand upon thier arrival daemon finally meets someone strong enough to be reckoned. With

lovequeen69lovequeen69almost 8 years ago
just found this story

It looks like you haven't written any updates in a long time. That is a shame because your writing is very good. I enjoyed this story immensely and am really intersted in what happens next. i feel that it would be good of the demon to make sure she stays alive and not waste away because if she is gone then he has no life force to live off of. If he kills Aaron she will be blamed for it and end up back where she was as a murderer so that won't work either. She needs to have the rest of her story told. She needs to come out the heroine somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ermergherd!

Write demonologist Carl Johnson into the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
seriously??

finish the damn story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmm

Like ghost 50 shades and I spit on your grave rolled into one...you should finish it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where are you!

Still waiting patiently. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

11 months later....still checking whenever I come onto this site. Please, please finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
P.lease continue!

I have literally read this story like 10 times. Please keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please finish

This the third time i have read this story and i continue to wait for the next chapter. Please finish Angel and daemon's story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing story

This story is amazing had me going from the very start please finish this story its so good the chatacture are amazing !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please finish!

More please!!

Banana_Banana_over 5 years ago
BEST CHAPTER YET

I've gotta say, this is the best chaoter yet for me. All the other chapters had Daemon being merciless and downright cruel; i love this one because he was more gentle and intimate 😭 amazing job; super sexy; MOIST.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What's the end game?

I'm legitimately curious. What's your endgame here? Happy ending or sad ending? A little mix of both?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous