All Comments on 'Eclipse of the Moon Ch. 07'

by WildSong

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
minxxxkittenminxxxkittenover 5 years ago
Merry fuckin Christmas

3 long years. FINALLY! I almost didn’t believe my eyes when I saw this post. This is one of my favorite story, and I thought you were never coming back. But omg thank you for continuing and giving me hope for all the other stories on the website that is unfinished. What a great fuckin chapter, so raw and devastating. CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE. THANK YOU!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Welcome back!

Glad to have you back! I found this a few months after the last chapter was posted and I was pretty sad when you never continued. Your return also gives me hope for the many other authors who haven't updated in years.

Care1000Care1000over 5 years ago
You're back!

Great story, I've been waiting for years for this. Thank you! Please do continue this story, I love it!

xxClarexxxxClarexxover 5 years ago
Oh my goodness

You just made my night when I saw this was up I did a double take and couldn’t believe my eyes. One of my favourites! So glad you were able to come back and continue it. I really have no clue where it’s headed or what’s going to happen. Every time I think he may be showing some affection then he gets even more dickish ... but still I hope he will fall for her! Gah. Poor angel she’s so damaged and broken. I really feel for her. This was a wonderful chapter. Also noncon BJ = yummmmm. I hope that your real life stuff is going well and has calmed down for you. All the best!!! And happy early Christmas!!! Thank you!!!

dev_pafrdev_pafrover 5 years ago
welcome back!

i was so excited to see an update!! didnt realize it’s been 3 years but i’m glad you’re back & i’m looking forward to more

DarkhimeDarkhimeover 5 years ago
Welcome Back

Best Christmas Gift ever. If you only knew my delight at seeing and reading this chapter

Quickfingers8Quickfingers8over 5 years ago
Welcome back

So glad to see this continuing. Fantastic work as always!

tati89tati89over 5 years ago
Thank you!

One of my fav stories..so glad to have you back! I can't wait to find out where this goes. Daemon is such an asshole. I feel so much pain for Angel..my heart breaks for her. She"s been emotionally and physicially tramatized...and he has no empathy for what he's done to her. Fuck him...Please don't let them fall in love...he doesn't deserve her. He should be banished back to hell where he belongs.

sweet_vanillaskysweet_vanillaskyover 5 years ago
Woah

Definitely a new favorite story. Im not sure i have ever felt the emotions of a character as well as i feel Angels. Wow. you are SO talented, i am grateful you posted this new chapter, as i binged all of them last night till the wee hours of the mornong today. I CANNOT WAIT for more. I am so deliciously hooked!

Thank you!

babyjane12084babyjane12084over 5 years ago

Thank you for updating! I love this story and I can't wait to read another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not Sure How I Feel

New reader to the story, wasn't even aware that the story hadn't been updated since 2015. Welcome back!

You have a way of writing that is so powerful and immersive that I like and wish I could emulate. If there's someone you could get to proofread, I feel it would make a difference in the quality of the story-telling.

I don't know what to think about Angel. She's at once so strong, doing everything to try to protect her family, and so weak because, at this point in the plot line (7 parts in!) she hasn't done a thing to make sure her family is safe by attempting to move them out or tell them. She won't tell them what's wrong and she won't leave the house and she won't team up with Aaron to try to fix things. And she's naive to think Daemon won't do some shit to her fam at one point or another. After Aaron and Angel's sex scene I believed we'd see more progression. Angel barely has any backbone or wits about her and it makes me dislike her as the "heroine" of the story. In fact, she's almost two-dimensional in her characterization. Does she go to school? Have a job? Meet anyone, ever? And I don't mean Julian (who felt like side-character fluff who just fit in for plot convenience). It just goes back to the crazy sadistic narration with little variation in between.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Omgggg

I love you for thisssssss:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You're back!!

Oh my God yes! You're back!! There is a porn God and he/she has heard my prayers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Not sure what the end game is. How do you fight a demon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
*stands up* *slow clap*

*stands up* *slow clap* seriously wow what an awesome writer you are and what an amazing imagination you have! As a fellow writer I'm not going to sit here and tell you to finish this ASAP even though I can't wait to hear the next chapter. instead I'm going to say take your time enjoy writing what is clearly day awesome passion project don't let anyone rush you or make you feel like you owe them the story. This is yours and it's amazing don't change it for anyone. me and everyone else will wait as long as we need to to hear the next part. But really you should probably consider publishing this into a book it's already two thirds of the length that you need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finally!

I can't believe it's been 3 years! 3 years of checking in, seeing if you've posted.3 years of reading your previous submissions over and over again.

Genuinely so pleased you're back! Can't wait for more.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
please more

my god please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where have you gone?

Such beautiful writing and left incomplete? Please come back and write some more.

babyjane12084babyjane12084about 5 years ago

Please don't leave us hanging!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Where did you go?

Don’t stop please! I started skimming starting at the end and by the time I was done with the first paragraph I’d go back to the chapter before that. Only took me doing that two times before I started at the beginning and read everything in one sitting. So definitely come back lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Omg!

I thought you wouldn’t update this anymore and I’ve given up. It was such a nice surprise to find a new chapter. Thank you thank you! I have no idea where the story is leading to but that’s the beauty of it! Keep writing please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Confusing but I want more

I really really want to see where the story ends. Please update.

dev_pafrdev_pafralmost 4 years ago
?

will this story be continued?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

This is so good I hope you continue

xkinkyxxkinkyxover 3 years ago

I don't even have the vocabulary to describe how great this story is. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Could not be more depressing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would it be weird for someone else to continue this story? Would it be rude to the author?

xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this so much, can anyone point out some similar stories please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous