Eclipsed by Your Wilder Self

Story Info
What if the eclipse made you act on your deepest kinks?
1.5k words
3.13
1.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is not a traditional hypnokink story, but rather more of a script/guided meditation. A real "what if" piece, where instead of being told what happens the reader is asked to imagine what would happen if they were experiencing the effects described. As such, there are no real CWs/TWs, aside from being encouraged towards feeling a "hypnotic" compulsion to act on your own subconscious desires, kinks, and fetishes.

Bear with me a moment here while I get a little astrological.

Specifically around the idea of planetary correspondences -- that certain celestial bodies shape and influence our personalities. Depending on where they are in the sky, they can have some surprising effects on how you think, feel, and act.

That is, if you believe in that sort of thing.

Imagine, for a moment, that you do.

Imagine, until you get to the end of this writing, that you deeply, truly believe that the position of the sun, moon, and other planets in the sky can have a surprisingly powerful influence on how you think, feel, and act. And, until you get to the end of this writing, that the following ideas are also completely, inarguably true:

The Sun corresponds to and influences who you are on the surface. Your ordinary, everyday self. The parts of your personality that you normally choose to show. The parts of your mind that you consciously control.

The Moon, meanwhile, corresponds to and influences who you are underneath. Your subconscious, wilder self. The parts of your personality you normally keep hidden. The parts of your mind that you have no real control over.

If you think about it, it probably feels intuitive enough.

When the Sun first rises, you're barely yourself. Groggy, half-asleep, not really in control of how you think and feel, maybe even a little more impulsive than you normally would be. When the Sun's at its peak, you're fully present in your ordinary, everyday self. Your conscious mind dominates, and your self-control is at its strongest.

When the Sun sets, and the Moon rises, you probably find your inhibitions ebb as you are freed from your daytime obligations. The extent to which those deep kinks and fetishes of yours come out to play might vary depending on the phase of the Moon. When it's barely visible, you barely feel them. But when the Moon is full, their influence is at its peak, nearly impossible to resist indulging them. And, of course, eventually you start to get sleepy. Your consciousness fades as your thoughts grow sluggish and hard to control, until you're completely under.

Imagine yourself going through a normal day like this. Feeling yourself barely conscious as the Sun first rises, becoming more and more awake until you're fully your normal, everyday self at the Sun's peak. Feeling your subconscious desires, kinks, and fetishes start to exert their influence as the Moon rises, becoming strongest as the Moon peaks, shaping how you think, feel and act until you sleep.

By now it probably feels very easy to imagine how the position of the Sun and Moon could have a surprising influence on your personality, shaping how you think, feel, and act. But what would happen, do you think, during a Solar Eclipse? How would you be influenced by the Sun, at its peak, being Eclipsed by the Moon? If the Moon blocks and takes over the Sun, that would probably mean that your subconscious, wilder self takes the place of your ordinary, everyday self. How would you think, feel, and act if your subconscious desires, kinks, and fetishes were suddenly not only at their strongest, but also replaced your ordinary, everyday self?

Would it feel like you were in a deep, mindless, hypnotic trance? So suggestible and eager to act on your deepest, sluttiest urges that you can't even imagine resisting the commands of anyone who wants to use you?

Would it feel instead like someone had activated a hidden, hypnotic trigger? One that slowly took over your mind, irresistibly replacing your normal thoughts with the wildest, kinkiest, most uninhibited version of yourself that you can imagine?

But of course, it wouldn't happen all at once. Eclipses come on gradually, and so I'm sure you can imagine yourself being reshaped bit by bit as the Moon's influence on your personality slowly overwhelms the Sun's.

How would it feel when the Eclipse is at 25%? When only one quarter of the Sun is taken over by the Moon, are you starting to feel yourself going into trance? Or are you starting to feel a little wilder, friskier, and more impulsive than normal? Which of your subconscious desires, kinks, and fetishes come out first? How does the way you think, feel, and act change as they do?

What about when it reaches 50%? What happens to you when your normal, everyday, conscious self is halfway replaced by the subconscious, wilder, uninhibited parts of your personality? Are you trying to fight the desires you normally keep hidden, or eager to embrace the loss of control over your deepest kinks and fetishes? How do you think, act, and feel when you realize it's not just you? That every adult you come across is acting strangely, slowly succumbing to their subconscious desires as the Moon's influence takes over their ordinary, everyday selves? Do you go straight to your partner? Do you hide and hope nothing weird happens? Do you find yourself unable to resist approaching someone you shouldn't, to see what they're willing to do you or vice-versa?

What happens when the Eclipse reaches 75%, and it becomes apparent it's only a matter of time before you completely lose control? How differently are you thinking, feeling, and acting? Are you struggling to pretend everything's normal, reluctantly starting to give in, or eagerly acting on the excuse to indulge your most depraved cravings? Which of your kinks and fetishes are you still able to keep hidden, and which are you no longer able to fight?

Where are you when the Eclipse reaches 100%, with both the Sun and Moon at their peak, but your ordinary, everyday self is completely taken over by your wilder, uncontrollable side? Which of your kinks and fetishes are you most eagerly acting on, now that they feel perfectly normal and utterly irresistible? How do you think, feel, and act when you no longer have any control over your mind, and your normal thoughts are completely taken over by your subconscious desires?

What if, instead of immediately starting to fade, the Eclipse remains at 100% for an hour? Two hours? What would happen if you were like this for the entire afternoon? What if you couldn't even try to resist thinking, feeling, and acting based on your subconscious desires, kinks, and fetishes until the Sun was almost starting to set? What would your wildest, kinkiest, horniest, most uninhibited self do if they had a whole afternoon in complete control?

When the Eclipse finally does begin to fade, how does it affect you? When the Sun is 25% returned, how does that change how you think, act and feel? Do you welcome the return of sanity, or try to fight it and stay fully in your wildest, kinkiest, horniest, most uninhibited self?

When the Sun is 50% returned, how does that affect you? Are you beginning to feel shame and regret for what you couldn't stop yourself from doing, or just disappointed that this period of complete, compulsive erotic liberation is coming to an end? Or, are you simply resigned to the fact that you have no more control over the change back into your normal, everyday self than any other part of the day?

When the Sun is 75% returned, how are you reckoning with things being almost completely back to normal? How do you think, feel, and act in the wake of what you've done over the course of the afternoon? Which of your subconscious desires, kinks, and fetishes do you still feel compelled to act on, and how do you do so? Are you relieved it's almost over, desperate to keep indulging your wilder self for as long as you can, or simply accepting that this bizarre, inexplicable day is almost over?

When the Sun is 100% returned, and you are once again your ordinary, everyday self, what then? As you notice the Sun is starting to set, how you think, feel, and act? Are you planning to hide from the night and go to bed early? Already making plans to go out once the moon rises? Or do you decide that getting back to your normal evening routine is the way to go?

What about when the sun is fully set? While there's technically no moon in the sky, do you choose to think, feel, and act as if it were? Do you hide under the covers and pray for sleep, or treat the onset of night as an excuse to pretend you're once again being taken over by your subconscious desires, kinks, and fetishes? Are you even pretending? Were the events of the day truly a once-in-a-lifetime occurrence, or are you starting to notice that on some level the changes are permanent?

Which of your desires do you act on first?