Ms Manners is Now His Slut

Story Info
Highly successful London lawyer abused and loss of control.
2.8k words
4.34
28.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Comments: So many of you have asked for Ms Manners perspective, so here is a short, supporting story. All characters in this story are at least 18 years old and this is a work of fiction. The future short submissions, form part of one mans journey in support of another and documented for your pleasure. There are a few twists and turns, and yes I do digress on occasion as it is in development and all errors are mine. Suggestions are invited and comments welcomed and in particular, thank you Chrissie.

This chapter follows on from the very quick and quite brutal sexual conquest of Ms Manners, some of her feelings and blind bravery, giving into desire. She had been in communication with her new lover for months, the hotel moment was the culmination of their shared discussions.

.............................................................................................................

Ms Manners lay face down on the bed, feeling utterly used. She heard her private mobile vibrate beside her on the bed. A message from Paul, thank you my gorgeous slut

She typed her reply without thought or hesitation, thank you Master

She remained face down, her entire body ached but she felt energised. Her very private fantasy and hidden desire had actually happened, here in this very hotel room. Her arse felt painful, ached obviously but she was not as sore, as she had often anticipated.

She had stayed kneeling, savouring both the pain and the utter humiliation. She realised now that she had genuinely hoped that he was at the hotel as promised, but in her heart she knew that it was more likely his continual and wonderfully vulgar teasing. No man had ever messaged her with such utter disrespect and depraved content. She had craved each and every message, enjoyed when her busy schedule allowed. She craved more.

Remembering how she had quickly rushed into the bathroom, opening the wash bag, pulling up her dress, and fingering her arse with the honey based lubrication that she used on her dildo. Without consideration of the consequences, she had knelt back on the bed, legs open wide, and stretching her arse wide open as he had instructed. Her heart was racing and her tummy churning in both fear and anticipation.

It was such a wonderful feeling. The fear was so real, the anticipation genuine and the sense that she was no longer in control of events, almost made her groan with desire.

......................................................................................................................

She had stretched forward onto the luxurious bed, thinking back to that evening, having been dropped off at home by Paul and his very thoughtful message, It was a pleasure helping you home safely and you have my utmost respect and admiration for the wonderful performance in court today Ms Manners

She would normally ignore any male attention, regardless of how rude it would have seemed, she had no time for distractions or unwanted approaches that unfortunately came with the territory. She should have resisted encouraging the young man, but feeling strangely risqué, even a little flirtatious having just poured herself a glass of chilled wine, she had already stretched out on her favourite leather chair, contemplating her reply.

She was in a rare celebratory mood following the court victory, a rather complex financial case and not for the first time, her husband had failed to follow proceedings or even wish her success that very morning. Ms Manners decided that on this occasion, she would reply to the handsome young man, who had been the perfect gentlemen.

She found herself thinking about how best to reply, the wine and his attentiveness had her feeling strangely appreciative and a sense of satisfaction that he had taken the time to seek her out. It was some time later, that she had decided to send him a message, Trust is a precious gift and yes, I felt safe and protected in your company so thank you again Paul

Brains had waited patiently for her reply, so he now planned to make her wait; Paul was monitoring the exchange in the back of his car with renewed interest. He was heading home for the night, but couldn't follow the strategy. Brains did not normally share the mundane communication with him, and Paul sensed that this soft, sensitive approach by Brains had a very dangerous undercurrent.

Ms Manners sipped her wine, and realised she was actually holding the phone, waiting for his reply with excited anticipation; butterflies in her tummy now. She rarely if ever felt the need to flirt or tease but thought it might be fun this evening.

Topping up her glass once again, returning to her chair, she checked her phone, feeling just a little disappointed; after all, she had taken great care over her reply.

Against her better judgement she found herself typing another message, hesitating on occasion, changing certain words until she felt it was more appropriate.

She thought it was rather unbecoming of a senior litigator, certainly one of her age, to be behaving like a teenager with a crush. She found herself smiling and dismissive, perhaps it was the white wine? She had to admit that he was rather handsome after all, and biting down on her bottom lip she sent it, and for your compliment of course, that was rather remiss of me. But considering I don't know your surname or very much about you, I must seem rather silly and naïve, having stepped into the car with you so willingly?

Paul read the message, struggling to understand why Brains had ignored her and was not adopting his normal, supportive, charming and attentive approach?

His fucking reply explained everything, and Paul could not even raise a smile as he read the message, thinking that this bitch was a £50m target for fuck sake, I want you on your knees, underwear around your ankles, and your arse cheeks pulled open by your own fingers for me Ms Manners, so that I can fuck you so hard in your tight arse

Ms Manners had read the message in complete shock, completely confused, worried she had sent it to the wrong person, and her heart was pounding. Having almost spilled the wine and dropped her glass. She sat up straight, staring at the screen, reading his reply.

Another text message soon arrived, I am GrandMasterUK1, and you are my slut. The training is over my gorgeous fuck toy. Find me in a chat room

Paul sat stunned as Brains delivered yet another threatening message, I know who you are, come to my room Ms Manners OR there will be consequences.

Paul was completely shocked now, Christ almighty, what the fuck was Brains now talking about? He had to assume that Brains had this under control but this was utter madness!

What chat room? Paul tried to call Brains, but each call was disconnected. Paul wanted to remind him that he is now threatening a fucking serious legal genius and using his name!

She read the vile messages over and over. She had found the secret chat rooms earlier in the year, and it had been one person in particular, GrandMasterUK1 who had captivated her imagination, encouraged her to share her thoughts, as he only ever desired anal sex.

It had only been some escapism, a chance to relax on the long lonely weekends when her husband was away and between cases. She had never, ever engaged any other person online and over the months, it was probably only dozen or more conversations.

They had shared each other's desires, he had coaxed and teased her and she admitted things to him, hidden feelings, even fingering her arse that very first time, under his guidance. She had openly admitted that he had very nearly brought her to orgasm.

He had been so patient with her and so eloquently encouraged her to share every desire, and every detail of each and every anal experience she had enjoyed or imagined.

They had even created fantasy adventures together. She would call him Master and finger her own arse as he typed his wicked plans for her. She would share her growing feelings, encouraging him, wanting to be humiliated, made to pull open her own arse.

She had willingly followed his demands in the privacy of her matrimonial bed, waiting on his typed words, displaying and exposing herself on her bed, the laptop in front of her.

Brains had videoed each and every encounter through her own camera, everything, was archived. He had always made her wear his choice of stunning shoes from her extensive collection. He had actually savoured her only other weakness for the finest and most stunning shoes, often congratulating her on her choice and vivid description.

Unknown to Ms Manners he was always watching her and he would often type, it feels like I can actually see the shoes, perhaps one day? She would brazenly encourage him; yes Master she had once typed, one day soon I will serve you. Brains often watched her when she was online, but not in the chat rooms. He thought it such a lonely existence.

He would on occasion, suggest she wear his choice of Jimmy Choo, Louboutin or Gucci at important meetings and in court, often insisting that she attend court early, telling her to finger her arse, before important court appearances, but denying her orgasm.

She would often think about her behaviour, deciding that she had never felt so alive and loved that her secret Master selected what she wore, smiling at her own audacity. She had been a willing student, enjoying the anonymity and his calming expertise. She had over the months, always under his direction, become adept at stimulating her arse.

Savouring the feelings when he would demand that she lubricate her anal passage whilst chatting with him online. That had quickly progressed to fucking herself in the arse with a larger dildo. She had even admitted to him only recently that she had just experienced the most powerful orgasm of her life. She had commented that she had never, ever felt so wet. He had instructed her to leave the dildo inside her and to rub and stroke only her clit. She had never been able to make herself orgasm with just her fingers and as she had contemplated typing to her master, she had actually screamed out as the orgasm hit her.

He had congratulated her. Reminding her that she is indeed an incredibly passionate and sexy woman that he truly desired with all his heart; never asking for pictures, or intruding on her personal circumstance. She also respected this man for not questioning her about her figure, size and appearance, a very rare quality indeed; they were complete strangers.

He had even promised, no he had actually committed to giving her even more pleasure in the years ahead. Brains had been the one typing, sensing that she would welcome the long term commitment, archiving everything before signing off in the chat room.

Brains had later reviewed the previous chat room conversations, where she had described bringing herself to such a powerful orgasm. She had told him that the imagined fear and the utter loss of control was not enough, and that she needed to experience it for real.

That was the moment Brains had decided, she really needed a lover. He had role played with her online, he had even given her the 'safe word' encouraging her to share the very darkest need to be brutalised. She had even admitted to fingering her arse in the office, pretending he was standing over her, forcing her to do these filthy things to herself.

Brains had to admit that, other than ii1 Chrissy, their very first conquest, and a very, very exceptionally horny and beautifully mature American executive, from South California, Ms Manners was certainly one very stimulating and sexy lady. Paul would enjoy this journey.

He knew in absolute detail, every element of mental and physical stimulation that she need for her fantasy escapism that produced the most powerful orgasm; but it was the fear of discovery, compromised or exposed that thrilled her the most, forced to act like a slut and desired completely that would make her physically ache with wanton desire.

MsAnalVirgin1951 had even admitted, in a moment of weakness that her husband would not understand or appreciate her growing need for anal sex and the desire to be forced. He was far too conservative. And she simply didn't want it to be him.

She had been silly, stupid to indulge herself, sharing with a stranger everything she had truly kept hidden, even from herself for all these years. She wanted to be fucked in the arse, just the way he had described, and just like the women in the videos she watched and in the stories she read. But how had he found her, she took her security and privacy very seriously indeed, careful to never share personal information. She felt trapped.

Another message appeared, this is the last time I will ask you to join me Ms Manners. Reaching for her personal PDA, Ms Manners typed in the private chat room link using the incognito option to hide her search history, and searched for him.

He was in a private room called 'you have been discovered my slut' and she clicked on the enter icon, waiting for him to approve her request. She waited. Had she taken too long, panic had set in at just the moment she was allowed to enter the room, they were alone.

Welcome Ms Manners, how does it feel to have been discovered?

How did you find me?

You mentioned being disappointed that your husband was not attending the charity event you were hosting. I wanted to be there and made arrangements to be there beside you.

How?

That does not matter; I have resource and investigative talents Ms Manners

Please don't call me that

Of course my gorgeous slut

And why appear at the court house today?

I've been following your work, and choice of shoes my slut

What do you want Paul?

I want to fuck you up your arse my fuck toy

You are making me feel very uncomfortable

I want you to feel the fear, humiliation and loss of control we both desire

And should I say No?

This will be the very last time we communicate.

And you will leave me alone?

Absolutely my gorgeous, fuck toy slut. I'm going to log out now.

Wait, what happens now?

I will be at the Hotel on the night of your awards, you can decide.

As she typed her reply in the chat room, it had closed. Ms Manners was completely thrown by the revelation, the evening's events and the online discussion.

Trying to remember the conversation, as she closed the PDA, he had said that he would leave her alone? But he would be at the awards on Friday? How did he even know? Another event she reflected, that her husband was missing. Quickly picking up her phone as it vibrated, she read the new message, my darling slut, I will be with you Friday, I will choose the outfit, the shoes and underwear but attending with you would potentially compromise you. I will visit your room. I will message you details on how you will prepare, once I receive details on the choice of outfits for the occasion and of course the room number. I am going to fuck you in the arse while you pull your arse cheeks open for me. Do not disappoint me Ms Manners.

She needed to think this through, but it was at that exact moment that she had felt true fear, the realisation that she was no longer in control, unable to stop his sexual demands and wanting him. Ms Manners simply typed, yes Master

She watched the typing icon and the new message appeared, thank you my slut

Brains knew that after months of direction, she was ready and needed this experience, as did Paul. He can now look forward to a very brutal sex session with his £50m conquest.

Paul had already arrived home, but was still sitting there stunned at the sheer brilliance of Brains analysis and understanding of this woman and that he also had the finest hard on he had experienced for years. He would deny himself until Friday so he was desperate.

.......................................................................................................................

Ms Manners savoured the final moments in the hotel room; it had been so unexpected, timely, liberating and shocking. It had been perfect and her fingers had moved back over her cunt lips as she collapsed flat onto the bed, only then remembering that she should really ask 'her master' for permission. Denied the pleasure of an orgasm, content to wait for her master to agree, she savouring the pleasure of knowing that she was his gorgeous slut. Ms Manners freshened her makeup and straightening the dress, unable to find her panties, smiling in the knowledge her master now had them. She decided that perfect sluts should always entertain without panties and she left her hotel room, feeling truly alive and just a little wet between her legs. Receiving her award that evening, she felt such pride and power, and another first; so many people commented on how amazing she looked.

........................................................................................................................