Eclipsian Dynasty Pt. 01

Story Info
Prince with Mother and Sister must prevent the end of world.
8.3k words
4.48
10.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
afs4
afs4
398 Followers

CHAPTER 1. PRINCE CEDRIC

"Come on, my love, keep pushing." King Arik held his wife's hand in a dimly lit room filled with healers.

"Ughhhh... Something's not right, my love." Queen Seraphina, with her sweaty chestnut hair sticking to her face, did her best to welcome their child into the world, spreading her legs.

"I need your help, Eclipsian Gods. Please help us! Somebody, open the window!" ordered the King. One of the guards quickly opened it, allowing sunlight to stream in, landing directly on the Queen.

"Don't worry, my dear. Everything will be okay," assured the King. Seraphina let out another scream, the pain too much to bear.

"She has lost a lot of blood!" exclaimed one of the healers. "We're losing her, Your Majesty."

Arik, filled with despair, laid the head on her hand and closed his eyes. "My love."

Just then, the sunlight began to fade. A shadow fell across the bed as the moon covered the sun, casting a thick blue-gray light that illuminated the room.

"I can see the head!" exclaimed one of the healers.

Seraphina let out another scream, and within moments, the room was filled with the sound of a loud baby cry. A soft blue-gray light bathed the newborn.

"Your Majesty," said a healer, presenting the baby to the King.

"It's a boy," announced Arik. "Seraphina, it's a boy."

"I'm so happy, Arik," Seraphina said wearily.

Arik stood by the window, letting the moonlight illuminate baby's face.

"I will name you Cedric. 18th Descendant. You have a great future ahead, my son. An unpredictable one," Arik said with a smirk, "full of danger and twists of fate. I know it."

He turned to Seraphina, locking eyes with his wife. "He's perfect, my love."

=======

18 YEARS LATER.

"Did you hear from the Solarion messenger?" Seraphina asked as she sliced a piece of meat, guiding it into the mouth. Her dress had an open neckline, revealing breasts.

"No, my love. Not yet," replied Arik. His beard was as gray as the temples. "I have an important meeting with our astrologer today. Sweetheart, could you do Dynasty Guide for Cedric instead of me? He already turned 18; it's high time."

"Cedric?" Seraphina turned her attention to the boy who was absentmindedly picking his nose, his brown hair falling into his food. "Cedric!"

The boy woke up, raising the head. "Yes, Mum?"

"Cedric spent all the last night spying on the maids again," his sister with black hair smirked, sitting next to Cedric.

"Elowen! You were supposed to be quiet about that!" Cedric clenched the fork tightly.

"Or what? Why should I be? Are you going to complain to Mum like usual? Mama's boy."

"Elowen!" Seraphina gave her an angry look. "Watch your tongue. Arik? Won't you say anything?"

The king smirked slightly, a rare expression for him lately. He had been frowning and brooding as if something was bothering him.

"What can I say? Cedric has the love of women, just like me," he playfully nibbled on Seraphina's back and reached up to kiss her. Their lips merged in a sweet, loving kiss.

"Gross," Elowen said, looking away.

Cedric also turned away a little, but still kind of curious. He didn't mind watching.

Finally, Arik pulled back from the kiss. Seraphina fixed her dress and hair before standing up. "Let's go, Cedric."

Cedric sighed and followed his mother after passing the king's chair.

"Good luck, mama's boy," teased Elowen.

===============

Why do I need to know about the Eclipsian Sovereigns? I know everything I need to know. We rule part of the continent; the other part is ruled by Solarion. Our symbol is a stylized eclipse with the moon and sun intertwined, representing the harmonious balance of power that the Eclipsian Sovereigns seek to maintain in the realm.

Everything else is just as fascinating to me as...as....just as Mum's ass!

He followed Seraphina from behind and looked at her ass. Two parts of the firm ass moved in time with the movement under her royal dress.

"Gross," Cedric thought, but he didn't look away. Kind of inappropriate, but he had to admit it. "Mum's ass is really nice."

Seraphina stopped suddenly and Cedric was startled. "I hope I didn't say that out loud. Mum's right; I rarely watch my tongue."

She turned and hugged him with a smile, pulling her son to the chest. "Come on. Why does your sister call you that?"

"What?" he felt his head against her boobs.

"Mama's boy. Is it bad that we're close, and I love you? My little firstborn." She gently rubbed the top of his head with the fingernails.

"Maybe she's just jealous. She's always saying nasty things. But I know that you love me more, right?" He looked up at her, and Seraphina laughed softly, covering her mouth with the hand.

"You're so sweet, dear." She let go of him and walked on.

"What does that mean? I'm your favorite, right? Right?" He tried to keep up with her, and they finally ended up at the Planetarium -- a huge room in the royal castle with painted walls and a big moon at the very top.

"I can't remember the last time I was here."

"How much do you know about our dynasty, Cedric?" Seraphina walked around him, examining the drawings on the wall.

"Well... just the basics."

"The dynasty supposedly started when the first ruler, King Alaric the Starborne, saw a rare celestial event during his coronation," said Seraphina. "During this event, the moon briefly eclipsed the sun, casting an otherworldly glow on the land. Alaric saw it as a sign of divine favor, and from that moment, the Eclipsian Sovereigns believed they were meant for greatness.

Each ruler of the dynasty is said to have a unique ability linked to celestial phenomena. For example, Alaric could control tides during a lunar eclipse, while his son Celrock could use the energy of a solar eclipse to enhance his sword skills."

"That's insane. And Dad might be able to shoot lightning from his fingers." Cedric looked up at the moon covering the sun. The sight made his head spin a bit. When he lowered his gaze, his mother stood right in front of him, looking angry.

"Do you think this is a joke? Eclipse's powers helped you be born, Cedric. At your birth, their powers assisted and helped me to let you into this world."

"I'm not sure I want to hear about that, Mum."

"As the heir to the throne, you have to hear about that."

The door suddenly opened, and a guard entered.

"Your Majesty, the King has called for an urgent council. He wants both of you there."

===============

COSMIC ECLIPSE

"There's no need to worry," Arik assured from the big round table.

"But what if we should?" A well-dressed council member stood abruptly. "Are you certain your astrologer got it right? Is 'Cosmic Eclipse' going to happen?"

"I'm more than sure. It's not just my astrologer; all Eclipsian Centers' astrologers agree. A rare convergence of solar and lunar eclipses, unseen for centuries, is set to occur in six months. 'Cosmic Eclipse' is real," Arik explained.

Cedric, sitting quietly next to Seraphina, was half-listening, not very interested. He gazed at his mother, noticing her tall figure, lovely face, collarbones, and the freckles on the neck and neckline.

"Who's that?" Cedrick pointed to the councilman.

"That's Don Aquinas, representing the south of the Eclipsian Lands," she murmured, leaning closer.

Meanwhile, the King continued, "The Cosmic Eclipse is a gift from the gods to the Eclipsian Sovereigns. It will only strengthen the power and strength of the Eclipsian..."

"Have you forgotten the prophecy? Cosmic Eclipse brings not only gifts but also destruction and chaos!" shouted another council member, wearing a Lion emblem on his cloth. He was huge, tall, and wide, with a thick beard. "This Eclipse means death for all living things!"

Gasps filled the great hall.

"Is it true, Mother?" Cedric asked in surprise.

She remained silent, folded her legs and sighed deeply. He watched as her beautiful tanned neck muscles tensed.

"The last Cosmic Eclipse happened many centuries ago. Prophecy can be wrong!" Arik said.

"But what if it isn't? We can't take that risk. What does the prophecy say? Let the 18th descendant of Staborne go to prevent the Eclipse."

Suddenly, everyone turned to look at Cedric.

"What?" Cedric asked, all eyes in the council room were fixed on him alone, sending goosebumps down his spine. Seraphina squeezed her son's.

"My son is not ready," Arik said loudly.

"It doesn't matter," Don insisted. "He is the descendant and must go to the Archi-Library to find the answer. That's what the prophecy says."

There was chaos in the hall, with everyone shouting and talking loudly. Suddenly, the king slammed the table.

"Enough! Have you forgotten we're on war with Solarion? King Malachin wants to demolish us, our people, and occupy our lands. Is that what you desire? We have an opportunity to stand up and defeat them once and for all, but you are trying to dismiss this opportunity that the Gods have sent us. The Cosmic Eclipse will make us invincible. It'll give kingdom the strength we need!"

Cedric felt a sense of relief.

"This is madness, my king," the man with the Lion emblem objected. "The price for our mistake will be too high!"

"I think the king is right," another Council member chimed in. "We must put an end to Solarion! We'll wait for the Eclipse!"

The hall erupted in cheers, supporting the king's decision. However, a few council members, including the man with the Lion emblem, remained silent, their eyes filled with despair.

"Let's go, sweetheart," Seraphina said, taking his hand.

"Yes, Mum."

They walked out of the noisy hall, and only then did Cedric cautiously asked, "What did they mean about the 18th descendant? What do they expect me to do?"

"According to the prophecy, the 18th and 19th Starborne's descendants have to prove Eclipsian Sovereigns' right to the throne. Then, according to the prophecy, the 20th descendant--" She looked at him silently. "Well, maybe you'll find out about the 20th descendant later, dear. Council thought that since you are the 18th descendant then you should go and save the kingdom and hence prove Sovereigns right to the throne."

"They think I can somehow prevent an apocalypse? I'm only 18. How am I supposed to stop the Eclipse?"

"Shh, honey," she wrapped her arms around him, giving her son a reassuring kiss on the cheek. "It's going to be okay. Didn't you listen to your father? The Eclipse will give us strength."

"But what if it's not, Mum?"

"Trust your father."

===============

"Hey, I heard you almost cried at the council, brother," Elowen said in the chambers with a wide smile.

"Shut up. You weren't there. And anyway, this is no time for jokes. There's a possible destruction of all living things in six months."

"Poor child. What are you talking about? Dad said in six months we'd be stronger than ever and finally defeat that stupid Malachin from Solarion."

"That's just one possible outcome. Is Mum in Dad's chambers?" Cedric walked toward the large doors.

"They're arguing about something again."

He walked silently to the big doors and listened, putting his ear to the door.

"After the argument, they'll probably make love, and the whole castle will hear it. Again. Mum enjoys emotionally draining Dad at first, and then draining his balls."

"Darn it. What are you talking about? God, Elowen. Just shut up please, I can't hear anything."

"Why? Am I wrong? Don't tell me you've never heard them do that." She fluttered her arms. and finally fell silent. Cedric listened to the voices.

"How can you take such a big risk? The chance of us all dying is too high to do nothing," Seraphina's voice reached Cedric.

"There won't be an apocalypse, Seraphina. I don't believe in that. Just don't argue with me. I am the king. We will turn the Cosmic Eclipse day into a celebration, the start of a new Eclipsian era. Or do you really want to send away Cedric to handle it?" countered King's voice.

"Cedric is stronger than he looks. Don't underestimate him! He is your son. He's learned a lot over the years," defended Seraphina.

"Oh, yeah? He's been under your control his whole life. You think he's strong? You've raised a sheltered and timid child. Elowen's right, you ruined him with your overprotectiveness. What kind of hero is he, Seraphina? He's pathetic."

Cedric felt his heart sink at those words. Elowen was eavesdropping too, their heads close together, noses barely touching. She smirked looking into Cedric's eyes.

"How dare you speak of your own son like that?" Seraphina shouted. "I married a noble and brave king, not a madman willing to risk everything for more power."

"Then get out. I don't want to see you."

"As you command, Your Majesty!" The voices fell silent.

"Yeah, well," Elowen said when it was over. "This time the quarrel is kind of strange. I don't think it's going to end in, for example, a third child being conceived."

"You make me sick, sister."

CHAPTER 2. QUEST

Cedric found it tough to sleep that night. Many things bothered him -- the Eclipse, his parents' argument, him being 18th descendant. Morning arrived slowly, with the sun beginning to rise.

He heard something, a barely perceptible noise. Was someone beside him awake at this hour?

He quietly got up and looked out - the door to his mother's chambers was ajar. She must have spent the night in her own private room. He went to the door and looked in through the half-open door.

Cedrick gasped.

His mother stood half-naked with her back to him. Her hair was pinned up, and the back of a light dress could barely hide her round firm butt. Her entire back was bare. A beautiful palm back adorned with dark birthmarks, freckles, and small scars. He could see half of mother's left breast.

Cedric's cheeks immediately blushed at the sight. His mother has a great body. "Damn it, that's Mum. I can't think of her like that."

She let her hair down, covered the back with brown curls, and started getting dressed.

"Where is she going?" When he noticed she was almost done, he hastily retreated to his room and lay down on the bed. Moments later, the door creaked open again. He lifted the head from the pillow and saw his mother in the dim light, now wearing a cloak and a hood.

"Get dressed quickly, honey. We're going out. All the questions later," she said mysteriously. Despite his confusion, Cedric complied as his mother helped him get ready. "Just be quiet."

They walked to the stables, avoiding the guards on their way through the castle corridors. Those who noticed them simply ignored them, as if they were asked to.

Elowen and the man from the council with the Lion emblem awaited them with two horses, it was still a sunrise.

"Finally, the sleepyhead is up," said Elowen and yawned.

"I wasn't asleep. And you are...?" Cedric glanced at the man.

"Elias Blunder, Your Highness. It is an honor to accompany you," declared Blunder as he extended his hand for a handshake.

Cedric accepted the handshake with a hint of uncertainty. "Accompany me to where?"

"I haven't informed him yet. There was no time," his mother said to Elias.

"We're going to stop the Eclipse and save the world!" Elowen added grudgingly.

"Yes, that's basically what it is," Blunder chimed in, rubbing the beard thoughtfully.

Cedric turned his attention to Seraphina. "What about Dad?"

"Your father is no longer thinking straight, dear. Unfortunately, we will have to act in secret from him."

"Let's leave the castle as soon as possible. We can't stay here for too long." Blunder prepared the horses.

They rode through the city. Since he couldn't ride, he sat behind Seraphina, holding onto her waist. The cloak hid his whole face and body. Cedric rested the head against Seraphina's warm back, wrapping his arms around mum's waist. Once again, he remembered what he saw.

"Mum has a nice body," he thought, pressing his face against Seraphina's back tighter, savoring Mum's scent, and imagining resting the head against her soft bare back. A small jolt brought him back to reality.

"You're squeezing me a bit too tight, sweetheart. Let go," Seraphina whispered.

"Sorry, Mum."

What's wrong with me? I need to stop thinking bad thoughts about Mum. There's something nasty going through my head.

They left the city and entered the forests outside the capital, pulling off the main road.

"How much longer are we going to ride? My back hurts."

Cedric heard his sister's voice nearby. Blunder seemed to be riding next to Seraphina with Elowen at his back.

"We're almost there. And please, keep your hands above my waist, my lady," Blunder, judging by the sound, pulled Elowen's hands higher, from his groin to the belt.

"Sorry, sir," Elowen said hesitantly.

After about 20 minutes they stopped. Cedrick's cloak, which covered him completely, was removed from his head. The sun already risen high and he looked around, shielding his eyes from the sun.

It was a camp. Men with the Lion emblem on their clothes and shields were scattered around. Tents were pitched at the edge of the forest. Sentries patrolled while soldiers sat around chatting by the fire.

"Welcome to your private camp, Cedric." Blunder helped Elowen off the horse and approached the prince.

"My private camp?"

"Sir Blunder set it up for your journey to stop the Eclipse," Seraphina said, getting off the horse after him.

Cedric felt his hands grow clammy. "So we're really going to do it without father's permission? Behind his back?"

"Unfortunately, we have to." His Mum ran her hand through his hair like she always did.

"We leave in a couple of hours," Blunder said.

"But where are we going?"

"We'll take you to the Archi-Library on the north. The answer to stopping the Eclipse might be there."

"You're so brave, Sir Blunder," Elowen approached him, patting his sturdy back. "Saving the world and not fearing the King's possible wrath, even though you know how harshly and cruelly he deals with his enemies and traitors."

"Um... yeah. Thanks."

"Why is she coming with us again, Mum?" Cedric pointed at Elowen.

"Because I won't leave her with your father. I know how angry he gets, and he'll be furious after what we did. I couldn't let him take his anger out on my daughter."

"Hey! What? Didn't you say my clever mind would help my dumb brother on the journey?"

"Well, I might have lied to you a bit," Seraphina smiled.

"I'm sure your clever mind will indeed be an asset to us," Blunder smirked.

"Oh, come on! I'm an 18th descendant too, you know. Don't forget that. Maybe I'll even take Cedric's place and stop the Eclipse. Why did everyone choose Cedric as the hero of the prophecy instead of me?" She walked off towards the camp, kicking the grass in frustration. Some soldiers with lion emblems on their helmets walked past and gave her curious looks.

"Here, Cedric, take this." Blunder handed him the sword as Elowen disappeared behind a random tent. "The hilt is shaped like a crescent moon. The sword was made just for you. I wanted to give you this for your 18th birthday and finally meet you at the king's castle. But I got too caught up with the eclipse news."

"A s-s-sword?" Cedric hesitated but took it carefully.

"I don't think we need it, Lord. Thanks, but Cedric has never held a sword before," Seraphina stepped in, about to take the sword from her son.

always wanted one, but you kept saying there were no dangers in the castle, and I could only hurt myself," Cedric didn't give it back, lightly pulling the sword out of its leather sheath.

"Well, you're not in the castle anymore. You're in the Inner Lands, where bandits, mythical beasts, and creatures prowl. And if we're lucky enough to get past them, we'll be hunted by the king and his army. I'll find your son a teacher, queen." With these words, Blunder bowed and headed for the camp.

afs4
afs4
398 Followers