Eclipsian Dynasty Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seraphina sighed, her chest heaving.

"Mum, I'm no hero," Cedric returned the sword to its scabbard. "I'm not a warrior and I'm definitely not a leader. And betraying Dad? This is all too much for me."

"I know, darling," she kissed him gently on the cheek; he once again felt a gentle tickle in the back of his head. "You have Starborne blood in your veins. You're capable of great things; you just don't know it yet. There's too much at stake to just give up. These people believe in you."

He sighed. "Even I don't believe in myself."

His stomach suddenly rumbled. He'd skipped breakfast.

=======

Cedric sat by the fire, finishing a meal and inspecting his new sword.

Elowen wandered right in front of him, bending over to the fire now and then and showing him her butt.

"Hey, girl, don't touch the fire," warned one of their guards assigned by Blunder.

"I'm a princess, just so you know. I can do what I want. Plus, I'm cold. How do I make the fire hotter?" she asked, sitting down next to Cedric with frustration. "What's Mum talking to Blunder about for so long?" she added, glaring in their direction.

"Why? Are you really jealous of him and Mum?" Cedric smiled.

"What? No, I'm just.....worried about her. She's loyal to our dad, she's his wife and queen. Right? Maybe you're the jealous one!" Elowen replied.

"What? Me?"

"Yeah. I've seen the way you look at Mum. Now that Dad's staying at the castle, you're thinking of taking his place in Mama's bed, huh? Mama's boy."

"What? You're crazy, Elowen. Of course not! Gross."

"Do you want Mum to kiss you on the lips? Yes?" she teased.

"Stop it," he turned away, trying to avoid the conversation.

Surprisingly, her words didn't make him uncomfortable. In fact, he felt the opposite, maybe he really wanted kisses from Mum.

"I wish I could see her naked once again," Cedric thought. It was then that he realized all the soldiers in the camp were watching him as they walked by or sat in their spots. He didn't notice it before.

"Why is everyone staring at me like that?"

"Because they want to know who they're betraying the king for." A man came up from behind, short and broad with gray hair. "Your Majesty, I'm Eligh. Elias sent me to teach you how to fight. We'll start tomorrow at dawn. I'll find you by myself. Be ready."

He said it all in one breath and turned around, heading in the other direction.

"Well, as you say." Cedric raised an eyebrow in surprise. "Odd old man."

"He's cute." Elowen stared after him.

"Cute? Sometimes I think you'd even fuck a tree, sister."

"I can sleep with and fuck whoever I want."

Seraphina approached the twosome, slipping a cloak over her shoulders and a hood over her head. "Get up. Camp is on the move. We'll go on our own, horses are limited, so they'll carry the load. We need to leave the confines of the capital as soon as possible."

They walked the entire day, aiming to set up their camp far from the king's castle and as close to the Library as they could. It wasn't until late at night that Blunder decided it was time to stop. Cedric quickly collapsed into his tent without bothering to change out of the clothes. Never in his life had he walked so long and so far. Exhausted, he planned to rest, but he wasn't going to sleep yet.

He heard his mother's voice outside the tent and pretended to be asleep.

Someone entered the tent, and when he peeked out, he was relieved to find it was Mum. "Are we really going to share a tent together?" he thought happily.

When she was sure that Cedric was asleep, she turned and threw off the cloak, exposing the neckline of the soaked with sweat dress. Standing back up, she threw off the robe to her waist, leaving her completely naked.

He opened the eyes.

She was standing naked with her back right in front of him. He could see her beautiful back in detail, all the details. Her big firm soft ass was right above his head, it jiggled in the way she moved and with every bend of her knees.

Seraphina half-turned and Cedric could see the outline of her still sweet large boob, as well as...the nipple. He felt the pleasant tingling in his head. "Mum has an incredible body."

She threw on her nightgown and lay down next to him. For sure, there's no way he could sleep after that. He winced and crawled closer to Seraphina, throwing the arm over her body, putting the hand on her waist, and resting his cheek against Mum's back.

"What are you doing?" Seraphina whispered.

"Just want to be closer to you, Mum".

She sighed, feeling him press his groin against her firm ass.

"I understand you might be a little worried, dear. That's normal. I've felt nervous many times in life, like when I married your dad. Even now, I'm a bit scared."

He gave her a hug, cuddling her belly and enjoying the sweet smell of Mum's beautiful brown hair.

"You don't seem scared," he said.

"I'm good at pretending," she admitted. Turning to look into his eyes, she said, "I want you to always remember that I'll be there for you, whether times are tough or joyful." She took his hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"I know, Mum. I love you."

She pressed down even harder, feeling a nice tingle in his cock, rubbing lightly against her soft ass.

"I love you too, sweetheart," she replied, planting a kiss on his cheek. "After all, you'll always be my mama's boy, won't you?" She smiled and turned away.

"Yeah, right," Cedric smirked, holding back the rush of emotion. It felt so good to touch her with his cock, even though it was wrong.

Seraphina tried to ignore it, clearly feeling her son's slightly aroused shaft with her buns. Maybe this would help his fear and nerves go away. "So be it, I'll allow it. But just this time, only once." she thought.

They became quiet, attempting to drift off to sleep after a long and tiring day. Outside their tent, they could hear footsteps and a crackling fire.

Once it seemed like both were deep in sleep, Cedric said.

"By the way, Mum."

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Could you not call me a mama's boy? Elowen's tent is nearby, and she might hear us."

"Sure, dear," she smiled with her eyes closed.

He snuggled into his mum's hair and soft body like a kid. The last thing he heard before falling asleep was a gentle giggle somewhere outside the tent.

"Darn it. She heard it, didn't she."

CHAPTER 3. BAD OMEN

"Mmmm, Mum." Cedric pressed against her soft hair, her head, her firm perfect ass. It felt so good. Through the dream, he kissed her head, then her cheek, slowly working his way up to Mum's lips.

"Mmm, Mum." He heard someone's mocking voice through the dream.

"Gross."

Cedric half-opened the eyes, finding Elowen standing right above him with a huge, wide horrifing grin.

There was a feather pillow in his embrace that he had been affectionately licking and cuddling instead of Mum.

"You are a pervert, brother. That's disgusting." Elowen grinned even wider. Cedric tossed aside the pillow, adjusting the clothes and wiping saliva off his face and mouth.

"What are you doing here? This is the prince's tent! I didn't permit you to be here."

"Calm down, charm pillow kisser. I'm here on business. That cute gray-haired soldier is looking for you for your fencing lesson. Just make sure you'll be fencing with the right sword, not the one you have down there," she chuckled.

"Get out of here!" He threw a pillow at her.

"Mmm, Mum," she said mockingly again, walking towards the exit and hugging herself.

"I said, go away!"

She left, but the sound of her giggling lingered for some time.

"Damn Elowen."

He walked out, all dressed up, and let out a big yawn. "This is my first morning outside the castle," Cedric said as he stretched and looked around the camp. It felt weird to be around lots of unfamiliar faces and not going through every day prince routine.

He was still feeling the effects of yesterday's long journey. His legs stung from the pain, and his back from the luggage he'd been forced to carry. He wanted to wrap himself in a warm blanket, have a warm tea, and go to sleep for the rest of the day.

Just then, something light hit him in the face.

"Ouch," he exclaimed, grabbing his cheek in pain as he jumped back.

"Where's your sword, kid?" Eligh asked from behind, holding a long thick stick in his hand.

"I left it in the tent. Why did you hit me?"

"You knew we had training, but you left the sword in the tent? Rule number one: even if the sword won't be needed, always carry it. Here, take mine."

With a swift motion, he tossed the sword to Cedric. Prince caught it, almost stumbling into the mud. The sword was heavier than it seemed.

"Your first task for today is to try to hurt me, or at least touch me. If you leave a scratch on me, consider that you've learned something or at least that you are worth being taught."

"So, I'll have a sword, and you'll have a stick?" Cedric hesitantly drew the sword from its sheath. "Seems a bit unfair."

"Do you see this bruise under your eye that I just left with a stick that I found a moment ago? I just marked you as a worthless opponent." Elight pulled his cloak tighter around, keeping the stick visible. "Come on, prince. Start."

"As you ask. A worthless oponent, you say?" Cedric tried to attack, but when he got close, he hesitated, afraid of harming the opponent. Awkwardly aiming for the leg, he was effortlessly pushed away.

"You directed all your strength into one foolish strike and almost lost your balance. One hit and I could have easily broken your neck with my free hand when you got too close. Or knocked you off your feet -- then you would be my captive. What's worse?"

Soldiers gathered to watch the sparring. Cedric got up and attacked again.

"Now I'll show you the 'foolish strike'," Cedric aimed the blade at Eligh's hand, but Eligh simply shifted his body to the side, hitting the prince in the face and creating a new bruise.

"Are you afraid to hit me? How do you plan to survive a fight if you're not capable of delivering a killing blow?"

"Yeah. That's right! Show him, Eligh!" Cedric heard his sister's voice from the crowd.

He stood up tiredly, feeling two bruises on a young face. It hurt like crazy, but he didn't want to show it. He attacked again, this time aiming for his opponent's chest. Eligh drew back the blade with his stick and shoved Cedric's face into the dirt, pulling the sword from his hands.

"You forgot about balance. You put all your strength into one blow. This is your first lesson. Learn how to hold the sword and strike. Only then can I teach you anything," he hid his sword under the cloak. ""Until this day, you knew no fight. Your face was clean and soft. Now that I have changed it, you'll have scars. It will hurt. Life outside the castle is different; it's harsh. You'd better learn it here from me than from a real enemy. Because with a real threat, that lesson will be the first and last one. You're welcome, kiddo." Eligh left, leaving Cedric lying in the mud.

"Good thing my Mum didn't see me like this," Cedric slowly stood up, brushing off the dirt from the eyes, noce and mouth. "Embarrassing."

The soldiers slowly parted and dispersed. "He did you dirty," Blunder said appearing beside Cedric and trying to help him to get up.

"That's not funny, Lord. Can I have another teacher?"

"There's no better than Eligh, and you need the best one, Prince."

"Good thing the Queen didn't witness that. Where is she, by the way?"

"She's doing lady business. Why?" Elowen came out from behind her hiding place, trying to get closer to Blunder. "Do you want to snuggle her like a pillow, Mama's boy?"

"Hey! Keep your mouth shut!" Cedric rubbed scratches on his face.

Blunder looked at the duo in wonder. "Well. You did well, Cedric. Keep training," he said awkwardly, clapping him on the shoulder.

"Thanks. All I want now is to take a good nap," Cedric yawned again.

"A nap? The camp is getting ready for a new departure. We're leaving now. Pack your things and get ready."

"WHAT? Are we going to walk all day again?"

=======

It was pouring rain, and water was dripping into his hood and eyes. This was not how he imagined life outside the castle. He longed to return to a cozy bed, rest, enjoy a meal, and perhaps catch glimpses of the young maids.

He was barely dragging his feet, his eyes fixed on one person. In the distance, he was watching his Mother. She was far ahead, turning sometimes to see him. They hadn't exchanged a word since last night.

Did he act too clingy when he got close to her? What if she noticed him peeking at her body? Maybe that's why she's avoiding him? Because she's disgusted?

"What are you thinking about, Mama's boy?" Elowen kicked him in the shoulder with a stick. "About Mommy again?"

The soaked fabric of her road dress was completely encasing her (it was worth admitting) rather nice breasts. He looked at stick, it was the same on Eligh used to beat him.

"I think about what are we even going to do in the Library and what are we going to look for. Do you know how many books are in there? How are we going to find the answer?" Cedric looked up, trying to see the sun or a moon, but paid the price by getting rainwater right in his eyes. "Shit."

"You're just a coward, brother. You always have been. The most important thing is to start, and eventually, you'll get to your target. But, well, you can easily sit on the sidelines while I find the answer and prove to everyone that I'm the 18th descendant!" said Elowen confidently and hit him a wet stick.

"I'd be happy if it were true," Cedric wiped his eyes from the water. How would his mother feel about him not being the hero of the prophecy? Would she love him less, perhaps?

"Do you think I have a chance with Blunder? Just be honest." Elowen looked directly at him, peering into Cedric hood.

"What?" Cedric barely had time to react before someone at the edge of the group yelled. Suddenly, a huge creature emerged and swooped in, dividing the convoy in half.

Cedric clumsily pulled out his sword, almost dropping it in fear and aimed it at the creature. It was a moose shining with a strong gray light. Its dark eyes appeared to be staring right at Cedric. A chilling sensation rushed through his body like he'd been doused with cold water.

He froze and the moose moved and jumped straight at him, leaping to hide on the other side of the forest. Cedric fell on his back, dropping the sword.

"Cedric, Cedric?" he heard his Mum's familiar concerned voice.

What the bloody heck just happened? He looked up at the sky, lying on the ground.

For the second time that day, he found himself in the mud. He didn't like that it was becoming a regular thing. This time at least it was a nice break for him to catch his breath and rest the legs from walking.

"Cedric, honey, are you okay?" his Mum bent over him, blocking the view with her pretty face.

"It didn't even hit him, Mum. Come on!" Elowen folded her arms across her chest, standing by the wagon in front of the troops, who gathered to check out prince.

He lifted up noticing Mum's bust. Seraphina bent over and her freckled breasts were exactly level with his eyes. "Yes, I'm feeling better, Mum."

"Oh, my sweetie," she pulled him against her breasts, kissing Cedric's cheek multiple times.

"Oh, right, right. That's just what he needs right now, Mum," Elowen giggled.

"What was that?" someone among the soldiers said, aiming a bow in the direction where the moose disappeared.

"The Sky Spirit. Alienta'Kornyo," another soldier with white long hair replied, lowering the first soldier's bow.

"Do you know anything about this, Riley?" Blunder was nearby, adjusting his armor with the Lion emblem.

"Just that it's a bad omen," Riley replied. "Especially considering our mission." He suddenly looked at Cedric with cold white eyes. "Did the spirit say anything to you?"

"No. Should he have?" Cedric said. Seraphina helped him to stand up.

Riley gave him a disdainful look. "Then it's definitely a bad omen."

A brief pause hung in the air.

"I like this guy," Elowen said, looking at the white-haired soldier.

"Omens don't matter. We should keep going; it's still 2 days to the Library. Right, Sir Blunder?" Seraphina gazed at their leader.

"Yes. Of course. The queen is right. We should keep going!" Blunder addressed the troops and headed to the front of the convoy.

As Cedric regained awareness, he felt a touch from behind and a whisper. "You fell again. Don't forget about balance even outside of battle."

Cedric turned around. Eligh was gone, hidden somewhere among the armed soldiers with lion-emblazoned helmets.

"I won't leave you alone, my dear," Seraphina said, gripping his hand tightly. Even though being attacked by a spirit was frustrating and annoying, at least his Mum wasn't avoiding him anymore.

"Maybe another little kiss will help him, Mum? I'm sure it will instantly cure Mama's boy of all wounds," Elowen chuckled from behind holding her stick like a sword.

"Enough, Elowen! It's not the time for jokes right now," Seraphina looked at her angrily. "Cedric could have been seriously hurt."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

Mum's hand felt warm and comforting. He didn't mind if the soldiers saw the prince holding his mother's hand. He enjoyed the sensation of touching her skin and holding her hand.

But her gentle touch couldn't ease his tiredness. He felt as if he could simply collapse and doze off right away.

========

He sat inside the tent, unable to feel his legs. It felt as if he had been brutally beaten. For some reason, every time he imagined who could have done it, he could clearly see Elowin's face. His back hurt from the fall. As he took off the cloak, the head throbbed terribly.

"Wow, what a day, right?" Seraphina pushed back her hood, quietly sitting beside him and taking off the road clothes. "Don't worry about what that weird soldier said about a bad omen. It's all nonsense, dear." She comforted him by rubbing Cedric's ear and running her hand through her son's brown hair.

"Yeah, right," he wanted to smile, but due to fatigue, he couldn't even do that. "You know, this ordinary, non-royal life is too hard, Mum. Don't you agree? Sometimes I just want to go home, back to the castle. I'm so tired. How I wish to be in my room again. I keep wondering if Dad was right, and maybe we're the ones making a mistake."

She became silent and turned her gaze elsewhere, as if trying to hide her emotions. However, her hand gently traced his face, delicately reaching the scratches.

"What's this on you?"

"My first battle wound from Eligh. You would have known about it if you hadn't avoided me all morning."

"I... I just...I'm so sorry, dear," her lower lip trembled; she ran her hand through his hair and suddenly burst into tears.

"Mum? Did I say something wrong? I'm sorry."

She started crying uncontrollably, covering her face with her hands. "It's not because of you; I just really miss your Dad. You're so much like him, and I needed some time alone. Sorry for avoiding you, dear. We never... we've never argued so strongly before with him. Me and your father love each other so much. For years, I thought we had a perfect marriage, but now, look at us, we had to leave and are hiding from him. I ran away from the love of my life. I can't believe it. I can't imagine how angry and upset he must be. I'm afraid he won't love me anymore. Forgive me, Cedric."

"It's okay, Mum," he pressed her head against his chest. "I'm sure Dad doesn't hate you. I know he still loves you." Cedric sighed." I love you. You have me and Elowen. Don't cry. Is there anything I can do to comfort you?"

She pressed her face to his chest, wiping away tears. "Well, there's something. I saw a lake nearby when we settled. I know it's awkward to ask, dear, but I don't know who else to turn to. I just want to clean up after the long road and take a little dip in the water. Is it... I don't know. Could you come with me and make sure I'm safe? Is it okay?"