All Comments on 'Eco-"Friendly" Cleaning'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 258 Comments (Page 2)
FD45FD45almost 10 years ago
Reread

Third time. This story draws me like a flame. It has everything: sex, betrayal, the emotional aftermath of a betrayal of both parties (never a pretty thing), nuance. Loved the nuance: Giving Gina a soft landing while destroying Brenda. I can see it. I can also see these women, desperate for self validation, struggling and doing horrible things just to 'be as successful as a man'. Men set the metric: they were just struggling to 'toe the line'. So while it doesn't make their actions forgivable, it makes them understandable.

Lovely story. I wish I had the writing chops to do something like this.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
Holy...

How did I miss this one before? I could have sworn that I read it, but I was wrong. Triple T, you popped every emotion available in this one. While I NEVER advocate physical violence against a woman, not even the most loathsome cheating slut, I could understand his final act of... Love? Revenge? Both? You are one of the few people who can turn a detestable cheater into a sympathetic character.

5 Solid Stars.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Okay, I'm Torn

I wasn't sure if I was going to give 4 or 5 *, and settled on 4*.

A few spots troubled me -

First, the anal; I know she said it was what they paid for, she STILL should have refused it until she gave it to her husband.

Second, I know he told her not to contact anyone, but she goes YEARS without contacting her family? And no police search for someone who was ostensibly a fugitive, at least until they decided it was "consensual" sex?

Third, at least initially Gail thought Brenda took all their money, yet she was pleading her case? And once she DID contact Brenda, I assume Brenda told her what happened at Nick's, and Gail could remain friends with Dave?

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
So, the whore finally won

All your talk of how 'cruel' he was. How exactly? What did he do that was so cruel?

Let's review, shall we?

He kicked her out. Oh, how cruel of him! Except that SHE WAS SELLING HERSELF TO HIS BEST FRIEND! To dozens of men! Giving up her ass for money. But that's okay, because 'she didn't enjoy it'. Bullshit. What does that matter? It's only cheating if she enjoys it? She still loved him? She was laughing and belittling her husband to his friends to get them off while letting them ass fuck her! But that's okay in your world, because he wasn't supposed to know. The principle of the tree falling in the forest, I suppose.

What other monstrous act did he commit? He took her money! That bastard! She earned that illegal money by laying on her back, at his expense, while she had to think up new ways to demean and humiliate him. How cruel of him to take all her hard-on earned cash!

What else? He remarried and had kids. How dare he? How dare he move on and attempt to be happy? Those should have been HER kids, or, at least, he should have been raising SOMEBODY'S kids for her. That cad!

And the final thing this evil man did? He told people about her business. He gave her free advertising when she wanted her business to succeed, oh, the humanity!

And how did this loving, saint of a woman repay his forgiveness? By putting him on the hook for her murder! She guilted him into euthanasia, a crime! A crime that he can easily be linked to. Easy to find out he was there! Most apartment complexes that can 'buzz you in', also have built in cameras so you can see who you are letting in! How nice of her.

Boy, he really was the evil monster you portrayed him as, wasn't he? That poor whore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
slut

I hate this. I don't understand what kind of mindset you could have been in the middle of. I understand him, I don't get her. His character made almost six figures a year. If a woman prostitutes herself out because she is starving, rejected by her family, or some other calamity I can understand and not condemn her. If she is single and decides that is the life for her, well, thats her choice. But what she did, how could you write this down? The saddest part is that it really does happen. A woman or man gets bored with a beautiful life and boredom is all it takes to start down a road to self-destruction. And everyone around them.

BlazedadBlazedadover 9 years ago
Male-centric

Hi TTT,

I have been a sucker for your stories since i read 2 moms 2 laps. But this?

Sorry man. I dont know what to say. Its cruel.

Blaze

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
A Bit Late

Look, I know it's a bit late to be commenting on this story but it made me cry. You have a gift. Please keep writing. There is so much dross here and it is a blessed relief to read something worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dreary

as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

lost for words.

5 stars.

merely an echo of the feelings of the previous comment .

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please more.

You never said what was wrong with brenda . What was wrong with her.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Second time through...

still a five star favorite. I do think there are some deep questions in this story worthy of further exploration. Yes, the husband acknowledges his own hypocrisy between how he treats Gayle and his wife, but it is not satisfactorily addressed. I think there is a bit of truth to the ex wife's notion that she needed to forgive him. There is a case to be made that the friend was more guilty than the wife. His distinction that she didn't cheat on him, is not well thought out. She pressured the wife into doing something she didn't want to do, and opened her up to blackmail. She deserved more punishment. I do think his original intention was to punish her - use her and abuse her with sex, but then developed feelings for her. Just my humble thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good.

It was a good story but I couldn't empathize with his need to destroy her.

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
WOW

Our of all the stories that I have read here I have to say, NONE of them has never been written as well as this one has. I don't have a soft heart in real life of or when it comes to these stories, however, the ending of this story was amazing, to the point that I really ended up feeling bad about the outcome. I found myself feeling bad for the wife when he could have cut her some slack and maybe she could have had a life as well as him it seemed to me that he was worse than she was the fucking hypocrite. again it is a GREAT STORY food job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What an incredible pile of garbage.

I guess fiction can go anyway the author wants it, but this was beyond stupid. I don't think she would have left in the first place. Not in her character. I think she talks to her partner and they immediately clean out the bank accounts. I think she gets a hold of Nicky and tells him what happened and I think Nicky goes to the Police and Dave's DNA does matter - he goes to jail since his finger prints and DNA are everywhere. The Police find all the hidden cameras and then Dave is really in trouble. He has no proof of what the women are doing and when Brenda's attorney gets through with him, he's divorced and broke as she got most of the marital assets.

Failing that, I think at the end she gets Dave to show up and then kills him. End of ludicrous story. Just plain awful story telling, even for fiction. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a good story

This was really good. A BTB story that makes you feel sorry for the way it ended. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved It

Engaging, sensitive character development.

Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best erotic story I have read on this site.

I agree with the reviewer that didn't "get" the all-encompassing anger and need to destroy in a way, but I have seen (and in a less compelling fashion, experienced) an anger that threatened to do just that. Writing this story (or one like it) would be a carthartic way to defuse/alleviate/reduce the affects of a betrayal - I'll have to remember that.

joep01joep01over 8 years ago
A dark story

This is the darkest story of yours that I have read. It was compelling to read, but sad.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Excellent Work

It is strange that he settled but I guess he could not open his heart again and having someone who loved him was the best he could do.

I would underline how easy get so involved with their day to day tasks that they forget the rest of their life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

This is probably my favorite story on this site. Real damage done from cheating and while not a happy ending it is beautiful. Hauntingly so.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Self Deception and Lies

It may be inconvenient, but I have to call Bullshit on this "love" story. He may have loved her, but there is no way in Hell a wife whore's herself unless she wanted out of her marriage and the money was she was earning from prostitution was going to make that possible. Prostitution rings are far from secret, they get busted all the time. She would have known that this was an eventuality. She never loved her husband, she may have loved his love for her. She wanted to have a loving husband, and a career as a prostitute. Loving him would have meant caring for him and his well being. From her actions alone, she did not care for him and his well being. All her words and Gail's words were lies. They may have deceived themselves to thinking otherwise, but again that is not love for him, it is love for their own image of themselves. If she was a "Loving Wife" and not just a selfish whore, that would lend some redemption to her miserable life. Unfortunately, it was just another lie. This story is emblematic of the sketchy way many women and some men play with the truth. It is depressingly realistic to read the lies and denial in this story.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Can you say "petechial hemorrhage"...?

That's a side-effect of getting strangled... A clear indication of homicide at least when there's no item left around after the strangulation occurred to indicate the cause...

Also, bruising... A lot of places require autopsies when an unexplained unwitnessed death occurs... likely that would have occurred here...

It's not impossible to believe that the police could have traced the act to him... even if only as circumstantial...

Yeah, it's just a story... But eh...

It is tough to forgive them... When the idea of failing in a business is more disturbing to someone than the idea of having sex with people for money. Businesses fail all the time... It's seldom a life defining moment. Whoring yourself though... That DOES kind of define you.

PeteCedarPeteCedarover 8 years ago
Excellent

Just fucking excellent.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

“Maybe I deserved it” – MAYBE?!

If she can’t get out of bed, who buzzed him in?

I could never forgive her. To do more for her “clients”, including his BEST FRIEND than she would do for him, and to demean him, again to his best friend, even if it was just “pillow talk”, is simply unforgivable.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Five stars. Very moving.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Again

Read this for the second time. Don't ask me why. It pissed me off as much as the first time. All characters are worthless people. They include friends who fucked our hero's wife, her becoming a skank whore in the guise of a cleaning person. her friend and partner who did the same, and our hero himself who became a vindictive prick who became a murderer and a user and an asshole who fools another woman into thinking he loves her but actually he does not. Hopefully he dies in a car accident and has a million dollar insurance policy for the poor woman he married and their kids. Fucking jerkoff.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago

What happened to Brenda? Did she keep working as a whore, and then contract HIV, or something?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
this shows how tx's great talent of writing varied erotica

many specialize only on one specific category but tx busts balls on many. this is, on many levels, on par with the toplisters of loving wives category without being cliche btb, cheating story.

J_RReaderJ_RReaderalmost 8 years ago
A bit dark

You write well as usuall, some of your stories have a 'dark streak' this is one of them. The story is well told but is to dark to land on my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

** Not fond of stories when there is no one I can like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
betrayedbylove that is why he needed to forgive and forgiveness

This story in many ways encapsulates much of human struggle.

Betrayal, pain, anger, retaliation, selfishness, envy, greed, all in one story. Yes, all the individuals are flawed some of them terribly so, but before you judge them remember that you are flawed too. You have betrayed, you have hurt and you have caused pain. Was the degree the same? I don't know, you would probably be surprised how much pain and how many tears you have caused and did not even know. I recently discovered this truth, actions on my part contributed to a series of events that ended in a suicide of a young girl. She was troubled to be sure, but if I had been thinking beyond my own needs and actions at the time I would have seen clearly my actions would cause her harm, and I knew she was having troubles dealing with her parents divorce. I could have helped, I should have, I was just too busy. I had my own life. After all, there was a golf game I had scheduled the day she asked to talk. I had promised my wife to rake the leaves when she asked me to take her to a meeting with her dad because her mother was drunk, and I was to busy with my own stuff to remember she had been talking about that visit for weeks. I did not want to get involved, not my problem, I was busy. I should have seen it coming, she was so calm when she left my daughter after babysitting. It felt weird, she seemed so at peace when I walked her home. Susan hanged herself in the early morning hours of her 17th birthday, which I had also forgotten.

The story has the people involved giving and receiving great pain, BUT it is fiction. So, before you judge, look in the mirror. Think of those you hurt, pray for them and for their forgiveness, forgive those who hurt you, I mean think about actually forgiving not just the words (although it is a good place to start). I am a work in progress on forgiving myself, I pray for Susan every day and for her forgiveness.

ejsathomeejsathomealmost 8 years ago
Wow . . .

. . . intense. Well written, moved very quickly, intensely depressing. I guess that once in a while, we need to read stuff like that to appreciate what we have in life. Thanks for your effort. 5 sad stars.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumalmost 8 years ago
EXCELLENT. 5 stars

Still tough to forgive what she did.... especially the anal when she steadfastly denied her husband but sold it to her customers. She clearly had no conscience about cheating on their marriage.

As for Gail, he called it right. She was a whore but she wasn't his wife and he didn't have an emotional connection with her. She didn't betray him but Brenda did. (although they BOTH knew that they were each betraying their husbands and, with their eyes wide open, proceeded to do it anyway)

There were multiple acts with multiple men so what man would ever consider forgiveness.

(mine did it 44 yrs. ago. I loved her so much that I wanted to die, when I found out... and she continued fucking the guy... rubbing my nose in it. When she finally realized what she lost and came crying tears of regret, I was over it and wouldn't piss on the slut if she was on fire. I still resent what she did like it happened 44 days ago.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hey kid

Yeah,although I like your writing skills I gave this one a 1 because I hated the entire story. It went from bad to worse and then got even worse than that. I will try to forget this one. It is one you could delete without any loss to any of us. I'm sorry you wrote this one. It bummed me out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TOUGH, TOUGH STORY

The ending was really, almost shattering. I figured the only way it could have been darker, was if he rejected her request to be forgiven and walked away, leaving her to die alone, and unforgiven. And then to live with the aftereffects of his action...

But it was a great story to read. And different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Piss a Poor Ending

Hated the ending.

leserileseriover 7 years ago
beautifull storey

a well written story, sometimes you have to try and forgive if you love someone that much and try to repair the damage caused, a very sad ending

SamsungdfpSamsungdfpover 7 years ago
Wh

Why did you do that to yourself and your new wife? Now Brenda has something to hold over you and to ruin you and you got only yourself if jenny gets word of it. I hope for jenny's sake she doesn't hear about it.

Overall, I enjoyed reading this it would've been 5stars but its a 4star story for me because of the ending

Thank you

Jack99Jack99over 7 years ago
@Samsungdfp

How can Brenda hold it over him? He killed her. That's what he promised he would do when he next saw her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage.

Anyone who thinks this drivel belongs on LitEROTICA should be taken out back and shot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Read Twice

I have read this story twice and for two broken souls strangely works. Both were broken and torn she was about to die. SHE HAD TOO HAVE THIS IN ORDER FOR HER TO DIE and he knew it was a cleansing of her soul. He had to honor her request after the way turned out he really had very little choice it is what it is.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Ugh..

Knocked off a star for the insanity at the end.

Still entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A wonderfully story destroyed by an idiotic act!!!

How can you destroy that story by your idiotic ending??!!! Euthanasia may be a way out of an awful life but homicide is not euthanasia!!! How should he live with such a guilt??!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wonderful story

Enjoyed it immensely. The end was sad but perfect.

You are a very talented writer.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago

It seems weird that there was no mention of what illness she was supposed to have, and that he had both a complete lack of curiosity as well as no worry about killing her, it was a pretty extreme turn for the story.

Too abrupt, to its detriment.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago

A shame the author never went back to edit this and fill in some of the holes in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
got right to the finish line

and then crashed and burned to the ground just short of winning.

N7sdr93N7sdr93almost 7 years ago
Man.

This was a solid 5 until the ending. Overall I give a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great story , then the end happened .

would have gotten a 5 .

i gave it a 2

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
You smashed a great story!!!

He is a murder and will remain a murder till his death!! Whats good about that??? He may give her pills for her suicide but kill her by one's own hand that has nothing to do with love!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What about the kids

If the dying wife truly loved him she would not have asked him to risk the future of his new family!

Reading it was good till the ending. I've even lost sleep over it. I can't believe how much this one hurt me. otherwise I have enjoyed your other stories.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Wow. Perhaps the saddest (in a good way) BTB story ever.

Terrific story! Just wish I knew what finally happened with Nick after the beating. The beating was only ~2 years after the debacle, Dave was still pissed.

And Nick, being an IT guy, shouldn't have been better at tracking down source of blackmail? I figure even if he hadn't have been an expert at forensic IT before, he'd have made himself one after the blackmail.

And what was Brenda ill with? AIDS? HepB/C? I.e. some sort of sexually transmitted illness, indicating she continued whoreing afterwards? Or was it cancer? Or perhaps anorexia from deep depression?

And did he tell Gail (or did Gail already know) Brenda died (was dying/dead)?

Want to give it 5-stars, but accidentally brushed against 4-stars reaching over, and was locked at 4-stars. I wish they would give you 4-5 seconds before they lock the stars count down to give a chance to correct an erroneous "touch"; not the first time this has happened.

Just have to do it another way - Bravo! đź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Ź

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Left me wondering

I guess a good story should make you think about it awhile afterwards, this one certainly did. I read the comments and still not sure if I liked how the story ended but I will say this: you craft your work very well and it's a lot more than hot sex, it always also manages to give you something to think about as well. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmm...

Would have been nice to know what she died from, according to their conversation it was probably something she acquired due to their circumstance(depression related), whatever the case this is a good example of revenge taken too far not only did he "settle" in end but he realized far too late that her suffering had never truly been what he wanted, chance of him being able to someday forgive himself are slim and frankly this is more or less the ending he deserves.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Frickin

brutal. Very intense. Criticism of the characters can be passed out as people see fit but it was well written and absolutely crushing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Does the Lit. Homeowners association know about this ?

Nice little collection of stories you've got here . Be a shame if someone Satired it .

The H.A. president HDK looks down on any threats or repercussions against cheating Whore wives in this category. There's a new Demigod , er Sheriff in town now . Don't be surprised if you don't get a shakedown , er visit from him and his minions shortly .

Be better if you just sit there and eat your used condoms like all the other authors in this category are now required to do .

They'll be watching . Got there own little slime ball that goes by Swingerjoe who likes to watch . He might be watching through the windows now . You'll have stains on your wall that will look like slug tracks , because , well he is one .

You've been warned .

mgringomgringoabout 6 years ago
Brilliant work - thought-provoking

You raised the bar again. Your writing is very good, Tx Tall Tales. There is a ton of sex but none of it is erotic. This is a story about emotional pain and consequences from bad choices. I felt bad for all of the characters except Nick. Fuck him. Or rather don't. We don't want guys like him to procreate.

Great story!

gara5289gara5289about 6 years ago
Wow

Regardless of your feelings on the actual plot; this was incredibly well written and that ending was soul crushing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 6 years ago
Damn

Read this again. Horrible people in this tale. In the end he should have just left her alive and walked away. Also, he did not deserve to have a wonderful family so hopefully his bad karma takes care of him. They could all burn together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good up till the end.

Cbeating whore. A real whore mind you wants your forgiveness on her deathbed. Hell no. Especially after she said she forgave you. For fucking what? Oh. For not giving her a chance to explain.

And pussy wimp ex falls for it. I did this. I hurt her soo much.

For christ sake. Give me a break. Spit in her face is the only appropriate response. Tell ber know and that you wish her more guilt and suffering in ber remaining weeks. And then leave.

God. Wimpy as men piss me off.

Rampage62468Rampage62468over 5 years ago
The ending...

Was good up until the ending and all of a sudden that 180 turn, what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dave came back home

To know that Ron and jenny were fucking mercilessly when Ron convinced jenny that Dave is cheating behind her back with his ex after showing her evidence. Ron is equalizing the goal, setting a score with Dave the greedy bastard. Dave become psyche patient seeing jenny getting fucked by Ron. Dave crippled and got admitted in psychiatric hospital. Gail came to know that she is settled with a pimp who immediately started using her to earn money. Ron paid the pimp and found a homeless man who is HIV +ve , and sent him to fuck Gail, told her afterwards through a messenger. Ron and jenny lived happily ever after.j

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
What a downer!

I loved it. A 5 Star Rating. Incredibly sad. Everyone loses. How things might have been different if he could have just been able to have the talk in the beginning that he had with her at the end. I have found your writing very enjoyable. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars - but a bit...

What can I say? Liked every bit of this story. Though the end was still a little wtf too much for me. Police would find the body and he would go to jail. And what was she ill with?

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
High octane story

I am not a fan of melodrama but this is powerful. If you could only lose some of the bravado you could be the best around here on LW.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Great story

Very well done. Actually got a little emotional about the ending, the sign of a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
this was really good

but also really depressing.

such is the fate of all involved with adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Wow. This story was something. And how his promise transformed from one of anger to one of love was powerful and not something I had even imagined as an ending. Just wow. And I am not going to discount the well woven sex scenes either. Good job friend. I can pretend I came to this site to read great literature after this story.

rightbankrightbankover 4 years ago
Well written

but tough to read - emotionally

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingover 4 years ago
Thank you

~sniff~ ~sob~

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Conflicted

I certainly enjoyed his revenge to a point, but the ending was off.

calibammacalibammaover 4 years ago
Sad ending

Sad ending but good story

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Dark story

Well

I am

Huh

Don't know

Not into Dark

So

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sad... but touching

Your best story in my opinion. Had some really sad parts... and of course... the ending. Lots to think about. Great read!

oldtwitoldtwitover 4 years ago
Oh so good

Now that is a great story, so full of feeling and well written, thought out well, nice set of characters with well detailed sex and a sensitive ending to stop you in your tracks.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Good one!!!

Did the slut wife have AIDS in the end? He should have left her to die slowly, rather than help her die!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Emotionally Powerful!

This is a very well written and emotionally powerful, especially the ending. Gave me tears in my eyes and a painful lump in my throat... Having lost my soulmate and True Love through her betrayal and rejection of me, taking my three sons away from me, I feel like I lived this story... If you don't believe in True Love, then take myself as proof that I does exist and soulmates, while rare are real. I'm a 61 year old heterosexual male and she's still the only one that I have ever had sex with, though for me, it was always making love....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's always there

In these stories. The cuck always makes an appearance. There's a whole host of 'Forgive any sin' authors on this site. I suppose it makes them feel superior. Holier than thou. Better than the God they pray to. Even their God doesn't forgive everything, that's why he created Hell. But these authors think they know better....

networkgurunetworkgurualmost 4 years ago
So the

only reason he was so upset and divorced her was because she wouldn't have anal sex with him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The husband is as much a scum bag as the wife

He almost kills his wife and then rapes Gail. And yeah it was rape. Blackmail sex IS rale. Fuck this story.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 4 years ago
Why the positive comments?

Vast majority of comments are very positive, but not deserved.

It was well-written, but I could not understand why Brenda just did not run to her lawyer and the police and get a restraining order against Dave. Dave is just a bully wife-beater and asshole, who deserved a divorce but not much more. He was the financial and emotional beneficiary of Brenda's vice until he found out. Then he hypocritically takes up with Gail who was more instrumental in the destruction of his marriage than was Brenda.

And, what was Brenda's illness?

Too many stupidities and blanks in the plotline to make this a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What?!

Blackmail is not rape. Rape implies no choice. Gail had a choice, she just didn't like the consequences. Brenda was taking it from many d*cks in all holes. You expect her husband to just be cool with it, and take the high road, screw that. The comments down playing the females actions and demonizing him is weak feminist bullsh*t! Dave did well be dumping a flagrantly cheating b*tch, getting all the money from her whoring around. Banging her equally whorish friend that gave great head. Then getting a wonderful wife and children. In a feminist hamster wheel brain he is the bad guy. Go to the source or root of the problem, if Brenda and Gail don't turn themselves into whores, then there is no problem. Feminist don't like responsibility, consequences, or unintended consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Go back to the drawing board.

Sorry I was one third of the way through page one I knew 90% of the story.

I read the same story in a magazine called forum nearly 50 years before your story line you must had picked it up from them.

You need to be more imaginative. Go back to the drawing board.

IJS0904IJS0904over 3 years ago

This story shook me. Good writing can do that. While I may not like how the main character dealt with his cheating wife, I can appreciate a well told story.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

Sadly like lots of these stories, the husband is an egotistical asshole, you can't blame wives for cheating on them

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
pure crap, especially for you.

I expected better. The dude is a total prick. Should have been arrested at the first break in. not even close to being realistic.

a stupid escalation and retaliation..

so what next, the neighbors dog craps on his lawn and the asshole shoots it.

dude is a total fuck stick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was stunned. Absolutely incredible. The ending was such a deep well of sadness and tragedy it had me bawling. Not many things impact me like that. I couldn’t get it out of my head for days. If you’re aim was to have an emotional impact, you hit the mark.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 3 years ago

What a vindictive man. These ladies kept telling him how great he was, and he could actually euthanize his ex? That’s not a great man by any definition.

StubbyoneStubbyonealmost 3 years ago

You are a good writer, but I absolutely hated the ending. It dropped from 4 to a 2 in one paragraph.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

When I got to the point where he strangled her almost to death the first time all the energy in the story left. When I realized it would turn into a BTB story I lost a great deal of interest. I decided to stay with it because of the fine reputation of the author. It became very convoluted and seemed to wander around in the desert. TX, you write enjoyable stories and I have favorited few. This is not one of them.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Last time I read and commented on this tale was three years ago. Originally was eight years ago. The only thing to add is that after the murder of his ex-wife, he was sentenced to life in prison without parole. Oh, also his new wife divorced him and hit the lottery and forgot about him. As far-fetched as this is it could happen. Fuck it.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

A 5 star story with an interesting if upsetting ending. Now sure how to feel about the ending, seems like something the dude wouldn't have wanted to do for his own sake. Don't even know about the forgiveness, what she did was inexcusable and then to top it off may cost him his life she nearly destroyed. A good story but I've come to expect that from the author.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 3 years ago

The end made the story a 5 star tale. He threatened to kill her for her betrayal of his love, then ultimately killed her as an affirmation to her of how much he loved her. Outstandingly twisted and bizarre, and a really ingenious ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn, that was a tough read. I hated how he treated her, felt it was too over the top. But in all of these stories the reaction is always an overreaction so to be expected. The ending saved the story for me, if not for that final scene this would be a mediocre entry in the LW genre.

zeuspmzeuspmover 2 years ago

lol.. what a ridiculous story..OP has clearly never talked to a prostitute

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

The premise of forgiveness is so overated. Here's my alternative ending; After she asked him to fulfill his promise. He lays her down, ties her hands and feet to the bed, then proceeds to give her a golden shower followed by a Cleveland steamer. And leave her there to enjoy her final days where she belongs....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What killed her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So much pain and hatred, and so very much sadness and broken hearts forever.

A painful read and so hurtful.

Cleanse the heart and soul, accept the unfaithfulness so you yourself can move forward with life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).