All Comments on 'Eco-"Friendly" Cleaning'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 258 Comments (Page 3)
Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

A very difficult read. Dark squared. But oh so well done.

NicealloverNicealloverover 2 years ago

The hero is just too perfect and yet committed every selfish act of cheating that his wife did. I didn’t like his character. I didn’t understand why the women all adored him.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Quit making me cry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn, I mean damn.. Emotional masterpiece. Got me in the heart. This one hurt so much because it felt so real and immediate. Echo the post before me. Congrats. But damn.

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Second time for me already gave it a five. Well written believable story. Also incredibly sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a very good story. Avery sad ending though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written and a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This writing is trash, the characters aren't believable. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written, moving particularly at the end. Very sad ending

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Difficult all the way through but consistent.

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityabout 2 years ago

Some of the comments here crack me up. This is an amazing story (yes it's sad but still amazing) by one of the site's best authors.

This character will live with what he did to destroy his wife/ex wife for the rest of his life. All because he could never forgive. And this was a woman who was the true love of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Haha. True love?!?! Dumb ass cuck unMisTakenIdentity eating out sloppy seconds to forgiveness and "true love"? Is this your true love?

TRUE LOVE beaten by BUSINESS SAVVY and PRIDE? How weak is your level of true love?

Westerners and their moronic education. TRUE is infallible, absolute and unquestionable. Stop jacking off to cuck porn for a year. Stop that wimp cock of yours from stealing all the blood from that pea-sized brain long enough to ponder over the epiphany of the moronic nuances of your stupid statement.

Geezus C. Christ!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An amazingly well written story. Can't say I enjoyed what it was about but that in no way detracts from how well the story itself was written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, but I do not understand what the ending was. Not at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Even when you do some kind of revenge, it's cucky.

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

Great story except the ending. I don't understand why he did it? He could have just bring her home with him to spend the rest of her life in peace.

kamdev99008kamdev99008almost 2 years ago

Excellent work with an emotional ending

Ending alone acquired 5*

For it's heart touching sad conclusion

SeaChangerSeaChangerover 1 year ago

This guy has a gifted insight into human nature.

RoyceFHoutonRoyceFHoutonover 1 year ago

Dark. Midnight dark. Midnight in a coal mine dark. Damn well told, and so very dark.

TechumsahTechumsahover 1 year ago

Fuck fuck fuck. So dark but so good at the same time. No winner here not a one.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

Fucking pathetic ending. Forgiveness is so overrated. Why do that to yourself? Someone who betrays and disrespects you in that content deserves no mercy...

GoattimeGoattimeover 1 year ago

That was grim very grim

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I appreciated this story. It made me cry. You’re a good writer, really. I’m sorry you don’t write anymore. Thanks for writing and sharing. i’ve read several of your stories. This is the second one that made me cry. MHaiCS

NoSauce4uNoSauce4uover 1 year ago

Bloody good story with some realism showing what cheating can cause to a marriage and how it affects the involved. Not every marriage will react this way, but Brenda might have loved him very much truly, but was simply stupid and also careless. She might have gotten used to the love of her husband, taking it for granted.

So, after she lost everything, only then she realized what she has lost, and the cost of her unfaithfulness.

The husband suffered cuz, well, it makes you think if your wife truly ever loved you. Even if she cheated, it's hard to lose the love you felt for that person over a long time. Love can be something great, but also quite vicious this way. Heartbreak can be quite potent at ruining people's mind and body.

Well, anyways, great story with some emotions stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn, that was rough, esp the end.

I guess that means you did a good job.

So, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, now that is a story. I'm writing with tears running down my face. Powerful and emotional round house to the head. Amazing portrait of the pain involved in this kind of marital betrayal. Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok. I understand the wife got “ carried away” with her business. But giving her ass away like it was a party favor, didn’t make any sense. There was another story on Lit, where the wife and her friend, got a job at a motel. They gradually started prostituting themselves, to make quick cash. The husband is clued in, and he tips he cops. Every body is arrested. He gets custody of the kid. She gets out, and moves out west, where she opens a legal whorehouse. And comes back for her kids graduation, but tells him never to visit her. SHE at least realized she was a whore, and was in love with the $$$$. This happens, to a lot of women, especially those who grew up poor. Wifey, in this story, was a whore. She was all about the money. It was unfortunate for her, she never admitted it to herself, and moved on with her life. Everyone, would have been happier.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

Wow, that was some ending.

mrem4nmrem4nover 1 year ago

Holy shit I was not ready for that ending. I'm genuinely heartbroken. Why'd you do this to me? I'm just trying to wank, not cry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've read many of your works, and being honest this wasn't up to par. Yes, your writing style is still good, but this story was full of rage and hate. I didn't see the point, because not only did no one win, or learn anything, but, the man became a murderer, and went on his way home to find comfort for the monster he had become. Just not a good story.

other2other1other2other1over 1 year ago

Second time that I have read this story, and the dust in the air got in my eyes again as I read the ending.

What is interesting in the story is how they move through the various stages of betrayal, anger and grief. Their reconciliation at the end is short and what I felt was real. I feel for Jenny though, he would need to be honest with her at some point or he would be as guilty as Brenda.

I liked this one :)

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Wow, I am a bit torn by the whole "I never ment to hurt/betray/destroy you" bullshit and his instantly homicidal reaction but maybe i am mellowing in age but great storyline, well written. I think because i enjoyed it that much added detail would be nice could be an interesting ending if her forgiveness was false as well and his murder/euthenasia was live fed directly to the police or someone to blackmail him perhaps...

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

Gripping, heartbreaking, uplifting .... all in one. I don't care about moralizing bullshit, , an invredibley good story. 5*

dawg997dawg997over 1 year ago

Very well written. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do we ever know why she was dying? Assume cancer.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"You deserve more." - Actually, no. When he sent her away, he forbade her to even see her family. I don't know if her parents are still alive, but he stole 10 years with their daughter from them.

RodrigoHacheRodrigoHacheabout 1 year ago

Fifth promise, don't blend clening products.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 1 year ago

It made me very angry.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Too many negative waves man. Thanks for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Forgive himself for what? All those hoes deserved it. And he should have told that bitch to shove it when she called him. What is all this victim nonsense? She knew what she was doing and deserves every bit of misery in her life

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The ending was a little too short for me personally. I liked it and the overall narrative, but it plays out like a tragedy and the best tragedies still end with a sunrise, the ending seemed to be quite a few paragraphs short. Without the sunrise and hope at the end it played more like a dirge. But that's just me man, still loved it, probably why the last bite was hard to swallow. Thanks for writing it

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I like your writing and generally enjoy your stories. This one was a bit much for me. Using Gail all those months (a little maybe, but all those months?) and then the murder at the end just went beyond what was acceptable to me, but not to others, I'm sure. Thanks for your time and talent in bringing your stories to life.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The MC is very unlikable for many reasons but I'll just go with this one since it's a reoccurring thing in your stories. Why did the MC get mad when Gail brought up the FACT that he settled? You clearly went out of your way to point that out. Also, murder, really?

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNo10 months ago

Nothing lijeable. Not in the charactors, not in the story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

WOW , a very hard story to read but well worth it .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The MC was way over the top in his revenge. Wifey was not trying to hurt him, obviously she never spent the ill gotten gains bu was saving up for her planned on famiy. Her biggest mistake was letting the dipshit take her in the ass. No heroes in this story, juat an uncompromising haqteful hateful guy who could have came to a good business decision.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Poor Brenda. I know her love out weighed her betrayal. and the depth of that love could have MAYBE led to reconciliation, but it was giving her ass to other men, while denying her husband, that made it impossible. I cant help feeling bad. She lost everything and lived in misery before begging the man she loved to kill her.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When this was posted, I was 18, graduating high school in May, and full of righteous anger. I know I read this and loved that the “whore got what she deserved!” The best friend got his ass pounded too? Hell yeah!

But now… I’ve gotten soft in my old age. I feel very sorry for Brenda. Such a waste of a life and of a true love. Both MC and Brenda did it to themselves and to each other. The saddest thing, going back over the story, is that she didn’t need to make this a super high paying job. She and her cleaners could have made a modest amount and gone on to happy, undisturbed lives.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Painful. No winners. Realization too late.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Dave had no soul. He will be disappointed if there's a heaven and hell. I understand why he was in so much pain however he destroyed his own soul with residual hatred. Brenda deserved some hatred but I pity Dave's kids as he has worthless emotional health. Near the end i was hoping that someone out of the past would catch him is a dark alley and beat him senseless.... This M/C was a perfect construct for the commentators that rail any ending but total annihilation.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

5 fucking pages of the cheating sluts and Brenda's whoring business.

Cuck writer fucked up Dave's character. 2*

bacchant2bacchant2about 1 month ago

Great story but I hated the mc, understood him but that didnt justify for me the way he treated her or her partner. 5* for the the story writing but not for the brutality.

RileyKingRileyKing28 days ago

Wow……wow. 5 stars.

That was dark and sad and beautiful. Great story

bobareenobobareeno27 days ago

Reread this. TTT, you are one fine writer, that ending was a 10 star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).