Ecstasy Fuelled MMF Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FunkyTwo
FunkyTwo
87 Followers

I asked if she would do anything like that again. She said that she really wanted to and thought that she might, but it would depend on the circumstances and who with, but rather not with anyone else we knew. Even though we fantasised about it and agreed we would, she never really thought that we would actually go ahead and do something that full on. She said that she loved doing stuff in front of me and that I got so turned on watching her. She said that she really wanted to watch me and Joel get it on and asked him if he would while I was in the bathroom, but he said that it wasn't his thing. I couldn't believe she asked that! She knew that I had just one very full on experience with some guys years before, she's the only person I've ever told about it. She said that she really wanted to see me with another guy or two sometime, we'd fantasised about the scenario before. I said the same as her, if the circumstances were right I probably would. She asked if I got more tuned on watching her with someone else or joining in. I said that I liked both but got especially turned on watching her, I said I think it's probably a submissive streak in me and I loved the massive tease. I told her that I'd love to see a group of guys fuck her and cover her in cum. She said, "I'd make you lick it all off" and then she rolled over on top of me.

She pulled her knickers off which were soaked in last night's cum and sat up on me. She licked the inside of her knickers and then held them in front of my mouth and I licked them too. I could feel that she was leaking into my stomach. I asked her to sit on my face, which she did. She rubbed herself around my lips and squeezed a stream of cum around and into my mouth. She then moved around and we 69'd until we both came again. Her mouth was full of my cum and mine was full of all of ours. We had a long, dirty, cummy kiss, then got up.

I never did get to fuck her arse that night after all!

Okay, so Michelle has read this and thinks it's really hot and put me right on a few things (which I've changed). She has asked me to write about my all guy experience from before we met as she feels I've never really told about it in great detail. It was a long time ago now, so most is a bit hazy. plus, these things take ages to write! I may do it soon, although I was going to write about our next experience with two guys we met, which is more about me watching them fuck Michelle. If anybody has actually read this to the end, we hope you enjoyed it and would love to any comments. Actually, we would also bear in mind which experience you'd prefer to hear about next.

FunkyTwo
FunkyTwo
87 Followers