Watched My Girlfriend Fuck Two Guys

Story Info
We went clubbing on ecstasy and met 2 guys for kinky fun.
7.8k words
4.52
68.2k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FunkyTwo
FunkyTwo
87 Followers

There's some drug taking and male on male friendly (not bi or gay) action in this, so please don't read on if either offends or isn't your thing. As I've wrote before, I'm no professional writer and I apologise up front for grammar errors, typos etc! This is about an experience my girlfriend, Michelle and I had with two guys we met when we were out clubbing. It's quite a long time ago now and we were smashed on molly, therefore the accuracy isn't 100%, but mainly pretty good. I remember much of the talking as I've played it over in my mind so many times, but I've have had to ad lib a bit. We've been involved in a fair amount of group sex and kinky games, but it's actually very difficult to meet guys to hook up with as a couple if you're on a normal night out, we only ever managed it a few times. This was the only time we met two guys and it was only a few weeks after our first proper threesome experience with Joel (on here as Ecstasy Fuelled MMF Threesome). It's fine for a guy to meet a girl in a club or bar, but to go home with a girl and her boyfriend or husband has lots of barriers. There's a limited percentage of guys who are into it and even if they are, they're probably out with friends who would think it's weird. The circumstances have to be right, therefore it's quite rare. Although, drugs and drink can make a big difference of course!

After our previous experience, Michelle told me that she felt much more body confident and sexually open, which I never got a full explanation of but was totally into. We were, and still are kinky in our sex lives (more so then), and she was being far more assertive in bed. She said that she was thinking about sex almost permanently, she even had to rub herself off in the bathroom at work a few times to calm herself down. We had lots of fantasies, but one that stands out that she told me about then, was: She would go to a male strip night with some friends and it would be really packed, with girls and guys. There would be six strippers and they pick her out of the audience to go up on stage. First, they just dance around her with their thongs on, making her laugh and embarrassed. Then one of them would whip his thong off and make her kneel in front of him and she would have to make him hard by wanking his cock.

Once he had a good erection, he would tell her to suck it, which she'd do, then he's joined by the other strippers. She would take it in turns to suck each of them while wanking two others with the crowd cheering her on. Then they would stand her up and peel her clothes off in front of everyone, rubbing and touching every part of her body, then picking her up and holding her legs open towards the audience, then bending her over and pulling her arse cheeks apart, enabling everyone to see every inch of her. Then one of them would wheel a fitness bench out and make her lie on her front on it with her legs either side. Then they would take it turns fucking her pussy and arse, one of them would be around the front having his cock sucked, the crowd would be going crazy. Once they'd all given her a good ramming, they would turn her over and wank their cocks, covering her face, tits, stomach and pussy in huge amounts of cum. Then she would have to stand up and the crowd would cheer her and them for the sexy show. There were plenty of others, mainly involving lots of cocks, it would take way too long to write about them all!

Anyway, a few weeks after our threesome with Joel, Michelle and I went to Brighton for the weekend to check out a new club that we heard about. We booked a nice room at the Grand Hotel with a balcony overlooking the sea for the Saturday and Sunday nights. We arrived on Saturday afternoon and visited about 450 shops so that Michelle could buy a new outfit, we also visited one so I could buy a shirt. After the shopping overload, we had an early light dinner and headed to the hotel. I put on some music as we were getting ready and ordered a bottle of champagne which made the beginning of the night exciting. We were dancing around the room together, Michelle was totally on one, pulling off some very sexy dance moves. She's very natural looking, pretty, 5"1", slim with perfect pert size B boobies and a gorgeous peachy arse. She looked incredible in her new outfit which consisted of a white crop top with a criss-cross over her belly, a short flowy pleated dusky orange skirt and some cute heels (not new, that would have been another 225 shops). It was a warm May evening, so we didn't need coats and there was a beginning of summer buzz in the air.

We hit a bar for cocktails that we passed earlier in the day. It wasn't long before we were both feeling a little drunk and Michelle was playing a real tease with me, telling me that she was going to give me a really good fuck later. We arrived at the club around 10.30 and it was already quite busy. It was larger than I expected but not huge, there was a great atmosphere and the music was banging. We bought some water, swallowed an ecstasy pill each, then I went to the bathroom leaving Michelle on the edge of the dancefloor. When I came back, she was being chatted up by two guys, they were all laughing together. I stood back and watched for a minute or so and found I was becoming aroused. When I went over and introduced myself, even though they were friendly enough, they left quite quickly. Michelle said that they told her that she was the prettiest girl in the club, which she loved!

We danced our pills in and they were amazing and strong. The come up was quite short but very intense, I was getting huge rushes of energy and felt quite unsteady on my feet but totally going with it. Michelle had to grab onto me a couple of times and said that she was starting to trip out. I told her to keep on dancing and she would be fine, which she was. I've taken more drugs than her and I knew she'd be okay once she was over the initial come up. Then, smash! Wow, we were both on another God damn planet, it was like someone had opened the curtains and let all the energy of the world in. We were dancing full on to the music, feeling it move through our bodies. Everything seemed very clear, but at the same time messy and perfectly euphoric. If there's one way to describe good xtc, it's euphoric, if you've taken it, you'll know what I mean. We danced for a long time with a total emphasis on moving to the music together.

When the effect calmed, we took another pill, then left the dancefloor to sit down, finding a seat out of the way in a corner. I put my arm around Michelle, and she snugged into me, we were both quite hot and sweaty. As we chatted, we felt our second pills start to kick in, her touch felt so nice as our sensitivities were heightened. We had a really long kiss as we rushed and were getting very horny. She told me that she was really wet, so I put my hand in her knickers and slid two fingers inside her pussy, she was soaked. I gave her a little stroke, then pulled them out and rubbed them across her lips. She licked them and we carried on kissing with the taste of her juices in our mouths. I remember thinking, fuck it, let's just go back to hotel now. We had some sex toys and I bought my laptop so we could watch porn and I really wanted to get kinky with her. Then she whispered into my ear, "Let's find a guy to have a threesome with and you can watch him stick his cock inside me."

That almost sent me over the edge, I could have turned over and fucked her in front of the whole club there and then. "That would be fucking awesome, I would love that," I said.

I asked if she had anyone in mind, whilst thinking, how the hell is this going to work, it's very unlikely to, but I'm totally up for it. Michelle suggested the two guys that were talking to her at the beginning of the night. She said, "I'll go and dance where we were before, and you can find them."

"Which one do you like then?," I asked

"I'm not sure, they're both cute, just tell them I want to dance with them, and we can see what happens."

I enthusiastically agreed, walked her to the dancefloor to make sure she was okay and then gave her a kiss. She looked trashed but was dancing fine, I wasn't comfortable leaving her for long, so I thought I'd just have a quick look for them, and this won't come to anything. I felt completely off my head, absolutely fantastic, fucking horny, but really uncomfortable with what I was doing. I thought if I don't find them we'll have amazing sex later anyway, if I do find them it's extremely unlikely these two random guys will want to fuck Michelle if I'm there, but I didn't want to go back to her without them now as I didn't want her amazing horny and e'd up mood to change. Trying to deal with this whilst on ecstasy was a quite difficult.

After a short scout about I saw them dancing near a bar area. Even though I was high, I still felt nervous approaching them, they were probably going to think, what the fuck is this guy on? (drugs actually). They were obviously rolling which made it slightly easier. I walked up to them and blurted out something like "Hi, do you remember my girlfriend from earlier? Look we're totally off our heads and up for some fun and she asked me to ask you if you'd both like to dance with her."

Deal with that when you're off your heads then eh. It sounded a cross between some purvey invitation to a swinger's event and a 12 year old girl asking a boy out on behalf of her friend. They said something between each other and then one replied, "You what?"

Oh no, all of a sudden, I was as embarrassed and as lost as I dreaded I might be. I said "Look, we've both taken some awesome ecstasy and are totally trashed. My girlfriend just wanted to know if you both want to party with us, you were talking to her at the beginning of the night."

They said something else together and then the other said, "Oh yeah, your girlfriend, cool okay, but where is she?"

I was endanger of looking like the weird dick of the century. I explained that she was dancing and we introduced ourselves. Ben was about 5"10" quite slim, dark hair, good looking and trendy, in his late twenties. Anthony was about the same age and height, more of an average build, again a good looking guy with dark hair. They both seemed pretty cool, especially under the strange circumstances.

I think they were confused but came with me anyway. We walked through the club and onto the crowded dancefloor to Michelle. I thought, thank God that's over, at least I found them but what on earth was going to transpire form this. I desperately needed to get into the music and bring myself back up. Michelle looked fucking sexy from behind and didn't see us approach. I tapped her on the shoulder and her eyes lit up when she saw the guys. Everyone was big smiles as I introduced Michelle to Ben and Anthony. Both the guys kissed Michelle on the cheek and we all got into the music, they seemed up for a dance with us at least. It was difficult to talk as the music was so loud, the guys were pulling off some crazy dance moves, making Michelle laugh, they were certainly a pair of confident dudes. I still thought, they must be thinking, what's all this about? Michelle took hold of Anthony's hips as they danced while Ben danced with me and Michelle, but his focus was on Michelle, he was really checking her out. I soon felt bang on top again and was loving the music, loving the night and most of all loving watching Michelle fool around with two strangers.

Both Ben and Anthony were dancing in front of Michelle, I danced up behind her and grabbed onto her waste and asked her if she was good. She said that she was great and seemed really bright and full of energy. I slid my hand up the back of her skirt and gave her knickers a quick rub, she turned her head over her shoulder, gave me a great big smile and a little kiss on the cheek. I backed off as I didn't want to seem like I was hanging onto her too much or acting jealous. She was dancing with her hands in the air, swinging her hips and bum around. The guys were exchanging a few comments and giving her a smile and a nod and were obviously attracted to her. Ben said to me, "Your girlfriend definitely knows how to dance."

It started to feel like our night out with Joel a few weeks ago, but I still thought unlikely to go anywhere, which was exactly what I thought when we were out with him. We left the dancefloor to get fresh waters and chatted, just where are you from, what do you do, what a great night, kind of stuff. Michelle was being quite flirty, asking them if they liked her new outfit and giving them little twirls and cheeky poses. The guys were loving it, laughing and egging her on, I should imagine they thought she was a lot of fun, but it wouldn't occur to them that she was up for anything with me there. They asked us if we wanted to go to a party after the club which we were totally up for. We danced for a little longer and then left the club just before 2am.

We caught a cab and arrived at a house only about 5 minutes ride away. When we went inside, there was some really chilled music playing and about a dozen very casually dressed people who all seemed to be in deep conversation about serious stuff. I felt like we arrived from another dimension as we were hyped up, ready for fun and looking wired. We needed to leave immediately. The guys felt the same, Anthony asked if we wanted to go to their place (they shared as friends), which was just a few minutes walk away. We made our excuses and left.

The walk straightened us out somewhat as it was quite cold by now. On the way we joked about how bad the party was and that we did the right thing leaving straight away. Ben said that he had a stash of spot on pills that we could take back at theirs. Their flat was really nice, warm, modern but cosy, not what I expected from two guys sharing. Within no time we had music, drinks and a pill each inside us, Michelle and I were sitting on one sofa and them on the other.

We were mainly talking rubbish, the boys were both very funny, especially Anthony who was making us laugh a lot. We came up on our pills and they were incredible, I had to get up and pace up and down as they were exceptionally strong. We were laughing and commenting on how fucked we felt as the drugs took effect. Michelle had a huge smile on her face, her eyes were fluttering a little and she was nodding to the music, gently rubbing her legs. All eyes were on her, looking mind-blowing, like our minds weren't blown already.

As all started to calm, we were chatting again, still feeling very smashed but amazing. Michelle wasn't talking and seemed more wasted than the rest of us, she was tapping her bare feet to the tunes, with her head laid back and eyes closed, she looked so fuckable. Ben asked, "What was all that about, when you first came up to us in the club."

Any inhibitions I had were gone and I felt confident in telling them, plus I felt extremely turned on watching Michelle, thinking back to what she said about getting fucked earlier in the evening. I asked her if I should tell them, and she hummed "Yeah, of course," without looking up.

I was feeling excited and turned on to talk about it, especially being off my face. It's good to talk about stuff you normally wouldn't when you're caned. Although, I was aware that we didn't know them and didn't want to seem like I was creepy. I asked if she was okay if I told them everything. She replied, "Mmm, yeah, I'm listening too."

They were both suddenly paying absolute attention. I said something along the lines of "Michelle loved the fact that you both thought she was the prettiest girl in the club. We'd really been on one and were playing about in there and turning each other on. We actually had a threesome with a guy we know a few weeks ago and loved it, and since then we've been talking about doing that sort of thing more, and maybe being even more adventurous. We said we'd like to do something tonight and Michelle liked you both, and she asked me if I would find you so we could get to know each other."

I thought that was quite tame compared to how I could have put it.

Ben asked, "What more adventurous things do you want to do then?"

I said, "I'd love to watch Michelle having sex with another guy or a small group of guys, we'd both find that a huge turn on."

Anthony laughed and said, "Well, Ben and I had a threesome with a girl we know just after Christmas, didn't we."

Ben answered laughing too, "Yeah and it was awesome."

"Who do you want to watch Michelle have sex with?" Anthony asked.

I looked over at Michelle for some direction, but didn't get any, then said, "I reckon she'd love you both to fuck her."

She still wasn't responding, and I thought, oh shit, what if she doesn't now, or what if they don't, maybe I've got it all wrong. But then I saw her smile get bigger and I knew what she wanted.

"What's your view on all this Michelle?" asked Anthony.

"I've been waiting for someone to say something or do something all night," she said, without opening her eyes.

I said, "I tell you what, why don't you both help Michelle to her feet and have a dance with her."

Ben and Anthony looked at each other, smiled and nodded. Ben said, "I'm game if you are."

"Damn right," Anthony replied.

They dragged themselves off the sofa, over to Michelle. She opened her eyes and gave them a big smile, they took a hand each and pulled her up. She was obviously totally off her head, she had a sultry low grin on her face and her eyes were half open which made her look even sexier. I know it's what she wanted, but it felt extremely hot thinking that they were taking advantage of her while she was so high. She put her arms on Anthony's shoulders and started moving very erotically, not like a stripper, just slow, kind of how you might dance to Latino music. Anthony held her waist and moved with her. Ben moved behind, put his hands on her hips and kissed the back of her neck. She felt behind her and pulled him closer, so his groin was tight to her bum.

They danced slowly, Ben was kissing her neck more and she was responding by gently tilting her around and pushing her bum against him. My cock was rock solid in my jeans and I was shaking slightly as I was overly turned on watching my girlfriend dancing so sexily with them both and looking so fucked. Anthony was caressing the bare skin on her waist, then Michelle gave a little smile and said, "I want to be naked, will you take my clothes off?"

"Okay, sure", Anthony said, and pulled her top over her head to reveal her pert little titties and hard nipples.

Ben dropped to his knees and pulled her skirt down, then she said, "My pussy's really wet."

Ben slowly pulled her small pink thong down and said, "Wow, you are wet."

Michelle had recently grown a little landing strip of hair which looked so fucking cute. Her knickers were soaked which was normal for her when she was on e. Anthony started to feel her tits and Ben was rubbing her pussy and kissing her arse cheeks, then she said, "Just dance with me for now."

They carried on dancing for a couple of tunes, Anthony and Ben couldn't resist stroking her body, especially her tits and bum. She turned to me and said, "Are you enjoying this?"

"Yeah", I murmured back, almost unable to speak, transfixed on the scene in front of me.

"I bet you're dying to see them stick their cocks inside me, aren't you."

"Hell yeah", I replied.

"You've got one sexy girlfriend," Anthony said.

"I've been thinking about you both getting filthy with me all night, that why my pussy's so wet. You can both do whatever you want to me now, I'll do anything," she said.

"Fucking hell," they both responded.

With that, Anthony grabbed her tight towards him and shoved his tongue deep inside her mouth, kissing her passionately. Ben reacted by dropping to his knees again, pulled her legs apart a little and shot two fingers up her pussy, licking and kissing her arse cheeks. She looked like she was going to cum there and then, and Anthony had to steady her. If she meant to turn them on, it worked.

FunkyTwo
FunkyTwo
87 Followers