Ecstasy with Brig

Story Info
A weekend of exploration for Brig!
2.2k words
4.2
1.8k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lady Brig and I had scheduled our rendezvous at a lovely suites only spot with Jacuzzi tubs and balconies that show off breathtaking chaparral hills that surround the location. I arrived first and went about setting the room up with candlelight, rose petals and some good tunes. I showered, put on my satin boxers and draped the matching robe around my 6'5" frame, set out our favorite adult beverages and waited for my paramour. I had played Rugby and football in college and had kept my 245 pound body in shape with bike riding and high rep low weight lifting. Almost every woman I have ever been with has told me two things that I have a beautiful phallus and that it is the biggest they have encountered. In truth it is just over nine inches and looks appropriate to my body size.

Brig arrived a short time later, her arms full of bags, a backpack and her sunglasses still on. She was wearing a business style blue V neck dress that gathered to accentuate her small waist, ample hips and beautiful large breasts. The backpack straps had pulled back the fabric and stretched it across the best tits I have ever touched. Round domes that still proudly wear their nipples high and what a set of nipples: as thick as the tip of my finger and as long as the last joint, sensitive enough to bring her to orgasm, strong enough to poke through any bra or blouse material when they are hard. I noticed those same nipples making themselves known as she stood there ogling me. I realized that as I had been anticipating her arrival I was sporting a half chubby that was peeking out of the leg of my boxers which Brig was staring at and licking her lips. I helped her out of her bags and straps and then helped her turn and face the full length mirror on the wall. I love standing behind her in the mirror and slowly taking of her clothes and kissing her neck and nibbling her ears. She is just over five feet tall with highlighted brown hair and the bluest eyes that pop out at you from her perfectly balanced features.

After sliding the zipper down the back of her dress and lifting the shoulder straps off it fell at her feet. This is my favorite part because she always wears a garter and thigh highs when we meet and I get to see them now. It was a medium blue with black lace trim and it was vibrant against her alabaster skin. Her bra and panties were part of the matching set and even though they held up those big melons and accentuated her hips they had to join the dress on the floor. Standing behind her with my hands squeezing, kneading and cupping those tits I could feel her lean back in to me as I started to tweak and roll her thick nipples in between my fingers. She let out a moan and then let her own hand roam down to the tiny triangle of bush over her mound and parted the lips with two fingers and started spreading the wetness up around her clit. She parted her legs and moved them wider apart as she leaned against my strength and she started playing with her pussy with intent. I could smell her sex as she got wetter and I could hear her fingers sloshing around as she went from inside her snatch to up and outside with two soaking wet fingers surrounding her clit which had puffed up and was now protruding and pink outside of the darker skinned hood. I knew she was about to come by her breathing and the speed at which she was rubbing herself so I firmly pinched her nipples and pulled them slightly forward and the intense feelings finally pushed her over the edge an she shook and quivered and momentarily lost her muscle tone and was in danger of collapsing in a heap so I scooped her up in my arms and started kissing her with our tongues wrestling in and out of our mouths and then she slid her pussy flavored fingers into our mouths so we could both taste her juices.

I carried her over to the king sized bed and laid her down on her back. She immediately moved her head over the side of the bed and pulled me towards her by my robe and looked me straight in the eye and said, 'You are overdressed for this party!' and pulled down my boxers. I dropped the robe and moved my hips forward as she engulfed the head of my cock. She was slowly working the shaft deeper into her mouth when she grabbed my hips and started me thrusting deeper down her throat. She was trying her best to get it all in her mouth and by now I couldn't keep from leaning forward and fucking her face. At first it just made it feel better to keep the rhythm myself and then I realized that listening to her suck and almost gag and then pull out to breath bur never stopping the motion of her two small hands pistoning up and down while she tries to shove all of my thick long cock in her mouth. I had reached down and started playing with her pussy again and she was still soaking wet and so I worked two fingers inside her pussy and one inside her tight ass and my fingers were going in and out at the same pace as my cock went in and out of her mouth.

She was moaning out of the side of her mouth and I was trying to get my cock all the way down her throat when the feeling pushed me over the edge and I told her I was going to blow my load. She really likes to watch me cum on her tits and then watch me lick it up so we can share it, but when I tried to remove my dick from her mouth she grabbed a butt cheek in both hands and pulled me deeper into her throat. I reached down and started squeezing her nipple again while increasing my movement in and out of her pussy and ass and using my thumb to rub and put pressure on her clitoris. I started shooting in her mouth and I must have caught her in mid stroke because she momentarily started to cough and then she started to shake. Her pussy clamped so tight on my fingers that they had to stop. She let my still hard cock spring out of her mouth and she flipped around on her knees reached up for my neck and then I just lifted her up with one hand under each ass cheek. She right away started kissing me so we could share the taste of my love still in her mouth. She pulled my hand up and started licking it clean and then we kissed more with both of our come mixing together.

I could still feel the heat coming from her crotch as I held her and watching her suck my fingers I realized I was still hard. She began whispering and sucking on my ears and she started telling me how she wanted me to lower her pussy right on my cock and she wanted me to fuck her hard and deep right where we stood. Her pussy was so wet I could feel some of the silkiness drip down on to me and the more she described my cock filling her up the more my hard-on reached up to get inside her as more juices flowed down on my penis. I lowered her down and the head of dick found its place inside the folds or her engorged pussy. She smiled, leaned forward and bit my ear while also pulling her legs upward and outward forcing my cock all the way inside her steaming hot love tunnel. Usually we work me in a little slower but this time she wanted it all at once. We paused as she got comfortable with my cock and then she leaned forward and whispered, 'I want you to fuck me hard and deep, that's right take it almost all the way out and then...' she thrust her hips down and got the whole length in her and I slowly pulled it out and jammed it home and started to pick up a nice motion when I noticed in the closet door mirrors that I could watch my cock disappear in and out of her and see the excess lubrication that she was producing gather on my balls and then be flung away on the next thrust. I reached a hand down and collected some of the flying pussy juice and started working it into her ass. Just when I had gotten a finger in there working in the opposite rhythm to my manhood Brig slammed her pussy down on my cock and put all her weight on keeping it inside and then I felt her tighten up with her orgasm. It is an amazing feeling to be held like that by someone you cherish this much is in the throes of ecstasy.

I laid her down on the bed and we spooned for a bit while she calmed down and described how she had wanted me to fuck her while I physically held her and that she was just feeling very euphoric and wanted to do something special for me. I thought I was the one getting my way and this whole time she was leading me right to the realization of her idea. What would you like to do to get off again she asked, as I laid there looking into those beautiful eyes. I want to fuck your ass I said as my dick stirred at the thought. She laughed stood up and walked over to one of her bags and picked it up. She came back to the bed and handed me the vibrator with multiple attachments and the lube. She hopped up on the bed and got on all fours and stuck her ass in my face and asked, 'Is this what you want?'

I leaned in and licked her from the top of her pussy all the way up the crack of her ass. She started moaning and telling me how much she loves it when I eat her ass. I soon had my tongue working its way inside her little starfish as first my fingers then her fingers and the vibrator joined the party. She placed it on the hood of her clitoris while I slid three fingers inside her pussy and alternated my tongue and a finger in her tight ass. I took the vibrator from her hand and added the smaller phallic attachment to it. She had a hard time with my girth in her bottom so we have to work up to it. I slid my head underneath her hips and started to eat her pussy while I lubed up the vibrator and held it against her back door. I am super sensitive and I am going to come again and I would like you in my ass when I do, I want to feel your hot cum shoot inside my ass she said. That being said, I stopped licking her clit and started introducing the vibrator in her ass. She was hot and she took the whole length in her ass quickly she than shouted, 'lay on your back'. I did as instructed because she seemed a bit frantic and very horny. She grabbed the vibrator and squatted over me and started fucking her ass with it, it must have been too good to stop because she basically aimed her pussy at my cock and pushed its full length into her. She shouted, 'I'm going to fuck my ass while you fuck my pussy!'

She started to come up off my dick a little bit and then slipped the vibrator (we named it Loretta) up her rectum, pulling it out as she thrust her hips down pushing my cock deeper inside of her. We got into a nice timing and I could feel my girth growing as I got closer. She straightened up while riding my cock and had one hand behind her sliding Loretta in and out. She looked so lovely and then I glanced at the mirror again and I could see her taint being pushed and pulled in opposite directions as she rode me and Loretta simultaneously. She looked down and said, 'I'm going to cum with you!' Then she did something completely new that literally had me blowing my balls off, she held the vibrator still with one hand and then used her other hand to start massaging my prostrate just in front of my sphincter and when she touched her two hands together the vibration travelled down her hand and I was getting the good vibrations. I reached up and gave her the non-verbal queue that I was about to come by squeezing those nipple of hers which sent us both over the edge. We were shouting and laughing and grinding until I heard the slight pop of Loretta leaving her ass and I could feel all the cum and spare pussy juice oozing out of her delicious pussy as I went soft and finally fell out of her pussy with a little quife. We laid there kissing and cuddling and she said she couldn't wait for me to work my cock up her ass but that we had the whole weekend to accomplish that.