Ed McCaffrey's Penile Lubricant Ch. 04

Story Info
Young woman joins two mature gentlemen in bed.
2.6k words
4.71
16.3k
7

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 - Thunder and Lightning

Susan tripped off to school, freshly showered and breakfasted in the morning. Her knickers and brassiere had been brought to her by Mr Canning as she lay in bed. He had woken her with a cup of tea and two 'Rich Tea' biscuits on a tray. A tray complete with freshly laundered and ironed white female undergarments.

A second day returning from school not to her own house but to Mr Canning's house. The old man opened the door for her with a smile and busied himself making her a cup of tea as he asked her about her day. An early supper and then she settled herself, knee crossed over knee, to do her homework.

"I'm doing some washing. Would you like..."

Susan knew what Mr Canning was asking. She stood again and reached up into her skirt and pulled down her knickers and handed them to him. What would someone looking through the window have thought as she then undid her blouse, unclipped her brassiere, and handed it to him as well? Susan returned to her homework, buttoning her blouse, and now feeling a little strange with no knickers beneath her pleated school skirt.

At ten o'clock there was a ring at the doorbell. It was Mr Lovell.

"Beastly night. I thought I'd pop around to see how Susan was doing today."

Nice to sit with the two old boys and drink cocoa and chat by the fireside. Outside the rain started to fall and Mr Canning suggested Mr Lovell stayed the night. Susan thought probably he had been going to stay anyway. She wondered why they did not live together.

Nice to settle into her bed with a hot water bottle. Really, she should have gone to her house and collected a nightie but had somehow not got around to it. She certainly did not want to go out in the rain. Not that it would really matter now she had no clothes on!

Susan read and then put her light out.

The rain beat harder against the windowpanes. There was a flash of lightning.

"You're not frightened, are you Susan?" A voice from her half open door. Another flash and there was Mr Canning in a pair of striped, flannel pyjamas.

She was about to say, 'of course not! She was eighteen, not eight, after all.

"You can come and sleep with me if you like."

"Yes please, Mr Canning." She had meant to say no - of course 'no.' How had that happened?

She made to get out of bed, throwing the covers to one side. A lightning flash just as she was manoeuvring her legs out of the bed and again, she saw Mr Canning waiting by the door.

"Come, take my hand."

Oh! What a mistake to make in the dark.

"That's my penis, Susan."

"But, but, but... it's erect."

"I saw rather a lot of you when you got out of bed. I couldn't help... it happens."

Oh dear, she had rather had her legs open when the lightning had come. Such an effect - so quickly.

"Ah here's Mr Lovell. He's got up too. Perhaps to see what is going on. It's all right Mr Lovell. I was just taking Susan to my bed. She's frightened."

"Ah, the lightning."

"Susan," added Mr Canning, "why don't you hold onto Mr Lovell as well."

Susan reached but did not find his hand; rather she found a second erection.

"Sorry," she said but found she could not let go. Her hands seemed stuck in their clasp. There she was in the pitch darkness of Mr Canning's landing with two old men's erect penises in her hands. Another flash of lightning and she saw it all like a photograph. The two old men in striped pyjamas but with their erections out of their flies and in her hands. She felt frozen to the spot, holding onto their warm hardness.

"You'll catch your death out here," said Mr Lovell. "You haven't even pyjamas on. Not a stitch. Come into bed where it is warm." She felt his arm go around her shoulder, drawing her to him.

"I..."

Mr Canning's arm came around her as well.

"Less frightened now?" Mr Canning's voice seemed full of concern and comforting. "Come, Susan, we'll all get into my bed together, one on each side of you. Don't be frightened. We'll comfort you; we'll give you strength."

The penises felt strong in her hands, rigid with manly strength. She was sure she knew what the male comforting would be: rather more than a cuddle. There seemed nothing for it. It was she who had grasped them wrongly. It would be rude not to let things take their course.

"Come, Susan." She walked with them, they knowing the way in the pitch darkness. She let them lead her, her hands clasped upon their forward pointing penises, guiding her. Penises pointing towards Mr Canning's warm bed.

"Here we are, Susan, in you hop."

But she did not move. She found she could not unclasp her hands. Could not remove them: instead, the thought of them being Jose and Michael's cocks swam into her mind. She was momentarily confused. The thought of taking both friends to bed with her so pleasing. What would they say about that?

The old men had to prise her fingers from their erections. A thing not many late sixties, coming up seventies' men would wish to do with a young girl's hands! A smack to her behind and Susan was encouraged into the bed and then the two men got in either side.

"Now, isn't that better, Susan? Do you feel safe now?" A clap of thunder, quite close. It made Susan jump and she grabbed the man to her left, holding herself tight to him. It was not like her. Thunder and lightning had not scared her since she was little.

"There, there!" It was Mr Lovell patting her bare back but against her thigh she could feel the hardness of his penis. She snuggled closer and found the moving had brought it to press against her naked mons, where her hair had been until they had shaved it away. Was it a natural reaction to its presence or what, but her thighs opened. Another flash and, again, it made her jump and she found herself with Mr Lovell's penis between her thighs. One more jump and it would be in. She could feel the smooth hardness of the man's knob in her wetness. The touch made her shiver and tremble. The thought if it had been Jose, or Michael - or Joe. Or, indeed, all three wanting their turn.

"Is Susan still frightened, Mr Lovell, is she still trembling?"

"We are having a very close cuddle, Mr Canning."

"Are you, by Jove! Hold her tight."

Another crack of thunder. It really was not that frightening or unexpected but still Susan found herself jerking in surprise. Up and then down. And just as she had expected, the rigid penis slid into her.

"Oh dear, Susan, look what you've done. That really should not happen! What would your mother say?

"I don't mind."

"It's not a question of whether you mind Susan, but what about me - and Mr Canning? You go and cuddle him, there's a good girl."

But the same thing happened. The old man's penis, hard as Mr Lovell's; and she knew that had been her fault - she had caused the erections - seemed to find its way into her.

"That's nice," she said. She had not meant to say it - it just slipped out, unlike the penis. That seemed firmly lodged. And it was nice, she could not help moving upon it, stroking it with her wet vagina.

"What's nice Mr Canning?"

"Young Susan, seems to have chosen to have coitus with me, Mr Lovell."

"How bad of her, but just the thing really on a cold and wet night. I wonder if, Mr Canning, I might have another turn."

"Another, Mr Lovell?" But Mr Canning encouraged her to get off him and cuddle Mr Lovell instead.

The quiet, liquid sounds of sexual intercourse could just be heard above the sound of the rain on the windowpanes.

"Perhaps we could share, Mr Lovell?"

Susan thought they were sharing, as she scooted from one side of the bed to the other but then, looking across at Mr Canning a flash of lightning revealed a bottle standing upon his bedside cabinet, a smaller bottle than usual: 'Ed McCaffrey's Anal lubricant - specially formulated for women and men. You can't believe it's not butter!'

"I can't. I mean, I've never."

"No such word as can't," said Mr Canning. "Come on now, on your knees and we'll get you ready. There's a good girl. A double cuddle - you'll like that."

Another flash of lightning and it was like a dream. The three of them in bed, the covers a little back revealing Mr Lovell's erection poking up out of his pyjamas; Mr Canning, now without pyjama bottoms but certainly still with erection, holding the bottle of Joe McCaffrey's special, and different, lubricant in his hand pointing its nozzle right at her bottom. In the flash she could see the squirt of liquid coming out just as she felt it cool on her bottom hole. In the darkness the rubbing and easing began. Plentiful lubricant: Mr Canning's - or was it Mr Lovell as well - fingers working it around and into her. Yes - into her. She waited there in the darkness, feeling the fingers and the slippery lubrication, allowing the massage. It was nice, strangely soothing. The lotion, the lubricant warming to her anus, easing it, loosening its tightness. Lowering her arms but keeping her bottom in the air she felt with her mouth, searching for Mr Lovell's knob. She found it and tasted herself, wet upon it.

With her anal opening slippery and relaxed, Susan slid back under the covers between the two men. It was her choice. Should she press her breasts against Mr Canning and feel his erection against her mons, which meant she would feel Mr Lovell against her back and, importantly, bottom; or the other way around? Which of the men did she want in her bottom and which in her vagina? There was no going back, no returning to her own bed. No avoiding her being shared - at the same time. She was in it up to her neck or would be: or rather the men would be in her up to a certain distance - maybe six inches.

Susan turned to Mr Lovell, "I'm ready," she said, but really, she was talking to the old man behind her, telling him she was ready for him to push his penis into her bottom. Jose and she had not done that. He had asked to, but she had said 'no;' perhaps she would not be so reluctant next time he asked. She squeezed her eyes together and waited, pushing her bottom at Mr Canning, waiting for him to position and push. Would it hurt? Would it be difficult? What would it be like with Jose - or Jose and Michael, or indeed Joe Maddison.

In the event, Mr Canning's cock slid in as easily as anything - like a hot knife through butter. Good old Joe McCaffrey! It did just what it said on the tin - or rather the bottle.

"Oooh," she squeaked.

"Don't be frightened, Susan, we'll be gentle and very slow."

"Let us sooth you," Mr Canning's knob had slid up her wet thighs and was stroking across her clitoris. Her little man was standing and relishing the stroking flesh. Back and forth along and between her lips, very possibly being brought to a halt by the penis embedded in her bottom. And then, very slowly, the penis' travels extended so it slid into her; was entering and then leaving her vagina, going a little deeper with each run.

In the darkness, still with the occasional rumble of thunder and far away flash, Susan Settle was being double penetrated by two old men. What would her mother have thought? What would her father have thought indeed! It was an experience Mr Settle had never enjoyed. Never had he joined a friend in exercising together in that sort of way. Jogging, playing tennis, even work outs at the gym, but not exercising his penis with a friend in a schoolgirl - or an older woman for that matter. Nor had he shared Mrs Settle with a friend in such a way - or shared her at all.

It was, though, rather different for Mrs Settle. She had indeed been double penetrated on more than one occasion and not that long ago. Mr Settle did not know anything about that and if Mrs Settle had much of an idea, she rather thought it was just a dream. It was funny, she found, but she did have sexual dreams quite often these days. But she had certainly been double penetrated and by the self-same penises which were now so warmly lodged within her daughter. It was one of the variations Mr Canning and Mr Lovell had practised upon Mrs Settle's body whilst she had been under the influence of Mr Lovell's hypnosis. They were rather naughty men! They had both been in her bottom more than once, whilst the other had taken the more usual passage. They had both been in her bottom. Mr Lovell twice and Mr Canning thrice.

The men were true to their word. The sexual intercourse - both natural and unnatural - was prolonged and slow. Two penises sliding slowly but surely inside Susan; in and out, in and out, a steady rhythm done in unison and done well. They had, after all, practised carefully upon - or in - her mother. Most certainly Susan had never felt so full - or alternately being almost empty and then filling and emptying again. She could not have asked for a closer cuddle, though the lightning and thunder had rolled away completely and there was just the fresh sound of falling rain outside - and the sucking sounds of the double sexual intercourse.

Susan Settle was sandwiched between two old men who had fallen fast asleep. Two old men who still had their penises inside her. One in her bottom and one in her vagina. Susan was a little trapped, but they would roll away sooner or later. They had come, eventually, almost in unison. One at her front, one at her rear

In her mind, thoughts of Michael and Jose; thoughts of Joe Maddison. If they were in another bedroom would they mind her coming to them all dripping with the old men's stuff? Three young lads waiting for her - all excited and stiff.

As one, despite being asleep, the old men rolled away from her leaving her empty but still aroused. Her fingers played; played where she was remarkably well lubricated. Would Michael and Jose or Joe like her like this. As if she was well lubricated with Ed McCaffrey's lotion?

What would sex be like with Jose, Michael or Joe and a bottle of 'Ed McCaffrey's penile lubricant - looks, tastes and smells just like the real thing. You won't find better. 99% of housewives can't tell it from semen.' Would they like her swimming in the stuff, warm, sticky and gluey as they pumped in and out of her? Susan's fingers played and a third person had an orgasm in the bed. Was it better with 'Ed McCaffrey's' or the real thing?