My Wife and the Cross-Country Team

Story Info
Coach's joke offer leads to unexpected encounter with team.
7.1k words
4.66
39.1k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is one of my shorter stories; light on background and heavy on action. There's still a buildup, but less than I normally use.

The story contains hot-wife and group sex themes. You've been warned.

And the usual disclaimers: all characters are fictional, similarities to real-world people/events are purely coincidental, everyone involved is of legal consenting age, etc.

I never considered myself to be sexually adventurous. I'm not a prude by any means, just vanilla. Give me a little foreplay, missionary, and some pillow talk, and I'm a happy man. Besides, the use of 'vanilla' as an insult makes no sense to me. Vanilla is a fantastic flavor and goes well with just about anything. Classics are classics for a reason.

But as it turns out, I'm not actually vanilla. I just hadn't tasted the right alternative flavors yet.

My name is Tony. I'm a 32-year-old collegiate cross-country coach—a fact that will become very relevant later. I've been married to my beautiful wife Leslie for over five years, and our relationship continues to be stable, playful, and mutually supportive. We're both lifelong runners, appropriately meeting for the first time at a high school track meet. After hitting it off, we exchanged numbers and began talking... although we didn't actually start dating until we were in college. By fate, we happened to attend the same one, so we were able to see plenty of each other. The rest was history.

Leslie is my age, but she's often mistaken for a much younger woman. She's barely five feet tall, and although she is as curvy as would be expected for a woman in her thirties, strangers have been known to shoot me judgmental looks when they see us together. Besides her height, she also has a very sincere, innocent-looking face, which only increases her youthful appearance. Once she opens her mouth, though, the illusion of her being overly young shatters. She's quick-witted and can be a spitfire. More than one stranger has regretted their judgmental looks once Leslie went after them.

My cross-country team absolutely loved her. They immediately respected her for being a fellow runner, but Leslie also accompanied me to our races to support the team. She yelled and cheered just as enthusiastically as I did, and I know the boys appreciated it. The fact that she was attractive and young-looking probably helped too.

Some of the cockier boys would even comment how jealous they were of me, but I think all of them were too respectful—or too scared—to say anything so bold to her directly. I didn't mind the comments myself. After all, they were right. They should be jealous.

I'd been coaching at the college for a couple years by this point. It was a smaller college—Division II—but we did have some talented runners. I'd molded them well over the years, and against the odds, we qualified for the championship race for the first time in the school's history. Suddenly, we were on the NCAA map.

All of us, including Leslie, were ecstatic. The two of us and the team flew out to the hosting city, where we rented an Airbnb for us and a few rooms at a nearby hotel for the boys. The day of the race, we all gathered together for a final motivational push.

I put on my best Coach-voice.

"Listen boys, this is your last chance to show how hard you've worked this year. No matter how today goes, you've given people a reason to notice us, and nobody can take that away from you. You should be incredibly proud of yourselves. I know I am. We could come in dead last today, and I'd still feel the same way."

I paused for effect.

"But why settle for last? We've made waves just making it here, but why not try for more? Could you imagine how crazy it would be if you managed to place in the top half? Or even the top three? People would be talking about it for decades; how this small university exploded onto the cross-country scene out of nowhere... and now they were championship contenders. You all would be legends."

Sounds of agreement from the team.

Then Zach, our team captain, spoke up. "But what if we actually win? Like the whole thing? Do we get anything special? Maybe Ms. Leslie can buy us all dinner?"

Zach was one of the boys who liked to remind me how lucky I was to be married to Leslie. I looked at him, amused.

"You guys have come a long way, don't get me wrong. But this is the championship. I don't have to tell you it's the toughest competition you've ever faced. You would need to have the best runs of your lives to stand a chance of winning. But I'll tell you what. If you somehow pull it off, I'll do better than have Ms. Leslie buy you dinner. I'll have her flash you."

I meant it as an off-color joke, but the boys immediately started jeering wildly. Joke or not, they were riled up now. I counted myself lucky that Leslie was already further up the course, setting up at the half-way point to cheer them on. Still, I felt a bit guilty for offering her up as a prize, even in jest. But it's not like we had a chance of actually winning. It was just some harmless motivation at the end of a stellar season.

How wrong I was.

**

Several hours later, Leslie and I had returned to our Airbnb, simultaneously exhausted and exhilarated. Between some incredible times from our team and uncharacteristically poor performances from other teams, we did it. We had won the championship. Our small school defied the odds, dominating the field during its very first appearance. It was a once-in-a-generation moment.

Four of the boys were celebrating with us at the house: Zach, Randall, John, and Cody. The other boys had wanted to spend the evening exploring the town, but these four decided to hang with us instead. At first, I assumed they'd hoped for free alcohol, but looking back, I wondered if they were thinking about Leslie and the promise I'd made.

The six of us spent an hour or so laughing and hanging out around the kitchen/dining area. Leslie was on my lap to free up an additional seat; an arrangement I was plenty fine with, especially when she started teasing me gently with small hip movements. Apparently, the excitement in the air had gotten to her in more ways than one.

I took the hint. Time to send the team home, so Leslie and I could have some privacy.

"Listen boys, I can't say enough all proud I am of you all. But I think Leslie and I are getting worn out. It might be time to wrap up and call it a night."

There were exaggerated groans of disappointment. I was ruining their fun.

Zach spoke up. "But Coach, you haven't followed through on your promise yet. We held up our end of the deal. We won the championship. You can't leave us hanging now."

The other three chorused their agreement.

"What promise was that?" Leslie asked obliviously. I hadn't filled her in.

I sighed. I was going to be in so much trouble, but nothing for it now. Just had to get it over with.

"I may have promised the boys that if they somehow managed to win the championship—which should have not been possible, mind you—that I'd let you flash them."

Cheers from the boys again.

Leslie looked at the boys and then back at me, disbelievingly. "This is a joke, right?"

Our silence gave her the answer.

"Well, if Tony did promise such a thing, he should have known better. And you all are just as stupid for assuming that I'd go through with it. I don't even know why you boys would want me to flash you in the first place. I'm an old married woman, not a hot sorority babe."

"Oh, c'mon, Ms. Leslie. You know we think you're cute," Zach replied. "Besides, we only ran as hard as we did because Coach promised us. Please? It would make our night."

The other boys nodded eagerly in agreement.

I expected Leslie to shut them down and that would be the end of it. But she didn't. I don't know if the high of our team's victory affected her judgment or if she had worked herself up from grinding on me. Or maybe she just wanted to do something unexpected. Because the unexpected route is what she chose.

Turning on my lap, she faced me, but addressed the whole room. "Well, Tony was dumb for offering, but a promise is a promise. Maybe now he'll think twice before promising on my behalf."

Then, without hesitation, she turned back to the boys, reached her hands underneath her shirt, and pulled it and her bra up in a single motion. I couldn't see Leslie's breasts directly, seated behind her as I was, but I could see the shocked expressions on the boys' faces. Clearly, they hadn't expected her to follow through either. I'm sure they were getting an eyeful.

But then it was over, Leslie pulling her bra and shirt back down again. "There, everyone happy now?"

"Wow, Ms. Leslie." Zach finally spoke. "Yeah, we're happy. Coach is a lucky guy."

Zach's tone awoke something deep within me. I could sense the masked desire in his voice, but rather than make me jealous, it turned me on. Seeing the effect my wife had on Zach sent my brain places it had never been before. I didn't know what was happening to me... but it felt good.

"Yes, he is. Stupid, maybe, but I love him anyway." Leslie turned back and kissed me on the cheek.

I'm not quite sure why I said what I did next. Five minutes ago, the thought wouldn't have even crossed my mind. But now it was circling uncharted waters.

Against my better judgment, I plunged in.

"You know, Leslie, I think the boys deserve more than seeing a little skin. They practically made my career today, after all. Colleges will be lining up to recruit me. We'll be set for life."

For a second, Leslie just stared at me, trying to determine my angle. We teased each other all the time, but this was something new.

"What are you saying, Tony? You want me to flash the boys again? I'm happy to show off once to prove a point, but that point's been made. I do have some standards."

"Don't worry, you can keep your clothes on for this. I just think a kiss of appreciation for each of them would go a long way. I'd do it myself, but as far as I know, they're all straight."

Leslie looked at me like I'd grown an extra head. "Do you hear yourself right now? You realize I'm your wife, right? You can't just go volunteering me to kiss other people. Besides, didn't you learn your lesson after I flashed them?"

"I'm not volunteering you for anything," I countered. "I'm just saying that these boys will be running again next year too. A little extra reward for their hard work might go a long way."

"I would have thought winning the championship was enough reward," Leslie shot back. "But if you really want me to kiss them, then fine. I'll do it. But I don't think you really want me to. I think you're just trying to show off. Show the boys how cool Coach is."

"Guess we'll see, won't we?" I challenged. "The boys are waiting."

Leslie stared at me again, waiting to call my bluff. When I continued to stare back defiantly, she rose from my lap.

"Fine then. Here I go. You asked for it," she said, slowly walking over to where Cody, the closest boy, was seated. Leslie kept eye contact with me the whole time, just waiting for me to give in. To tell her that I gave up... that I'd just been teasing after all.

But I didn't.

And so, after giving me one last moment to stop her, she leaned over Cody and planted a firm kiss on his lips. Once she broke away, Cody sat there wide-eyed. "Wow," was all he managed.

"You still think I'm bluffing?" Leslie looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"You got three left to go," I pointed out. My voice was level, but my heart was racing. I never would have imagined seeing Leslie kiss another man could turn me on, but there was no denying the heat I felt in my veins. I gave my wife an extra push. "You'll chicken out first."

"Hm, we'll see," was Leslie's curt reply. She moved to the next chair... Randall's turn.

Randall watched expectantly as my wife approached, but Leslie ignored his stare, keeping her eye on me. Still waiting me for to back down; me stubbornly refusing to do so. Once again, Leslie leaned down and pushed her lips against another man.

Leslie didn't stop at a quick peck this time though--she kept it going, letting Randall taste her against him. At first, their kissing was mechanical, but as it progressed, both of them began to work themselves into it. After the kiss had gone on for several seconds, Leslie finally broke it off and stared at me as if to say, had enough yet?

I feigned boredom and shrugged.

I think Leslie had started this game partly to teach me a lesson and partly because her competitive side wouldn't let her back down. But by this time, I think she'd gained a new reason to keep going. There was a sizzle in the air; a strong sense of nervous anticipation. However innocently the game started, it seemed to be turning into something else. How far was Leslie willing to go?

I'm sure it helped that the four boys were fit and attractive. They had the slimness of distance runners, but they were well-muscled, especially in the core area. They ran shirtless frequently, and I'm sure their impressive physiques hadn't been overlooked by Leslie.

Whatever her reasons, Leslie wasn't backing down. "You still think I'm playing around, Tony? Just admit that you messed up by starting this, and it'll be over."

I considered it. I did. Even as heated as I'd become, I knew this was a dangerous game. I didn't want us to do something we'd regret later. But I couldn't stop. I stayed silent.

To emphasize her seriousness, Leslie now moved slowly towards John. John looked at her expectantly, and this time she met her target's eyes, before looking back at me. Ever so briefly, she paused beside John's chair... but then she kept going, gliding behind it.

John twisted backwards to follow her path, but Leslie took his head in her hands and kept him facing forward. Giving me one last pointed glance, Leslie tilted John's head backwards as she leaned over him.

I couldn't see their kiss—Leslie's long brown hair had fallen over John, obstructing my view—but I had no doubt it was as thorough as Randall's had been. And the upside-down angle somehow made it even more erotic. But my wife wasn't done. She briefly broke the kiss to flip her hair back, before immediately returning to John's lips. I now had the perfect view as their kiss became open-mouthed, tongues swirling together as they tasted one another. Leslie began to run her hands over John's shoulders and chest; John reached up and pulled Leslie deeper into their kiss. After what seemed like an eternity, Leslie finally stepped away, leaving both of them mildly winded. Leslie's cheeks were flushed; there was no question she'd been enjoying herself as much as John had.

After a couple breaths, Leslie seemed to remember where she was. She looked at me again, gauging my reaction. The lust on my face must have been obvious, because Leslie didn't say a word as she walked to the last remaining boy: Zach.

"Here, turn your chair a bit for me, Zach. I want Tony to see what he got himself into," she directed. Zach obediently shifted the chair so that he was now perpendicular to me, essentially giving me a side view. Leslie then stepped over the chair so that she was still standing, but now straddling Zach.

"Last chance, Tony. You give up?" Leslie asked again, but I could tell she no longer wanted me to.

"Not a chance." I replied firmly.

Leslie shrugged in a well-I-offered gesture, and then lowered herself down onto Zach's lap. Unless Zach had the willpower of a monk, he had to be least semi-hard by this point. But Leslie gave no sign of hesitation as she leaned into Zach's body, joining him in an eager kiss. Her feet couldn't quite touch the floor, so she had to balance herself carefully over his pelvis. As their kiss became more heated, the movement of their bodies forced Leslie to constantly readjust to keep from falling. For all intents and purposes, she was essentially grinding on him now.

Zach's hands instinctively went to her ass to help support her weight. Rather than stop him, Leslie used the extra leverage to begin grinding against Zach in earnest. She broke their kiss but kept her face over his as she rubbed her pelvis against him, no doubt using his hardness to stimulate her through her shorts. Zach's mouth dropped open involuntarily, obviously being pleasured plenty himself. Leslie let out a single soft moan, and I knew there was no going back.

"Zach," I said quietly, breaking through his hypnosis. "I think Leslie might be more comfortable laying on the table there."

Zach stared at me blankly for a second, before his eyes widened, realizing what I was suggesting. "Uh, yeah, good call, Coach."

Zach wrapped his arms around Leslie and stood up with her, lifting her small frame easily. Leslie wrapped her legs around his torso for extra support as he walked her to the kitchen table and sat her on the corner. Her legs loosened and dangled off the edge, Zach still between them.

Leslie sat up on her elbows for support as Zach leaned in to continue their kiss. His hardon was now clearly visible, tenting from his shorts. I saw it briefly before he pressed it in towards Leslie's center, him now being the one to grind against her.

In a lustful haze, I stood and walked over to the two of them. Leslie and I made eye contact, and in that short glance, it was clear that we both wanted this.

"Stand back up for a second, Zach. I think Leslie's feeling a little heated right now. Why don't we help her cool off?"

Zach stepped backwards slightly, allowing me in next to him. I reached for Leslie's shorts and tugged slightly, signaling my intention. Without a word, Leslie dutifully raised her legs straight in the air, and I slipped them off her. She was now completely naked from the waist down.

I stepped backwards again, letting Zach take his former spot between Leslie's legs. He stared down at her exposed pussy in awe. She was soaking wet already.

"C'mon, now Zach," I prompted. "A real gentleman wouldn't let a lady be the only one without her shorts on, would he?"

"No, Coach," Zach stammered. Still not looking away from Leslie, he reached down for his own shorts and removed them, his cock springing free at last.

Seeing Zach's exposed cock finally hammered home the gravity of the situation. My beloved wife had completely fallen to her lust, showing off her most private area to four college boys. Four college boys that she had spent months cheering on and spending time with. But now Leslie wasn't just their coach's wife. She was a woman in heat.

As if in slow motion, I saw Zach return to his former position between Leslie's legs, the distance between his cock and her pussy closing rapidly. I couldn't see them make contact, but I did see the telltale pause, followed by Zach's mouth falling open and Leslie's eyes going wide. Zach had entered my wife.

Just like that, our sworn monogamy was gone, obliterated by Zach's manhood. Yet I didn't mind, and it was clear Leslie didn't either. As Zach continued to press further into her, Leslie and I made eye contact again.

"Oh, Tony, he feels so good inside me," she said breathlessly.

I walked towards her head, giving her a kiss on the forehead. "Why don't you show the boys what it's like to be with a real woman?"

Leslie's eyes flickered down to where Zach was pressed against her, then back to me. "Okay."

I kissed her again before turning to the other three boys, who had been silently watching Zach and Leslie progress with a mix of disbelief and desire.

"You heard her, boys. You aren't just spectators today. Get in there."

They exchanged hesitant glances, before Randall took the first dive in. I suspect he'd been feeling a little cheated by being Leslie's first target and only getting a single kiss. But now he pulled his clothes off in a frenzy and strode naked towards the table. The other boys weren't far behind. All three of them sported full erections by this point.