Eddie Pus. Complex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my little perverted mind, I created a vision of mom on the receiving end of a double-team last night. A hard, cock alternating back and forth between her ass and pussy, while another cock was titty-fucking her between those big, luscious, globes of hers. Both dudes then simultaneously dump a load on her, leaving her soaked and dripping with cum. The men then totally humiliate her by forcing her to wank herself to orgasm, while they watch and jerk-off on her. As final humiliation, they force her to dress and go home, without clean-up, but with wet spunk all over her face, tits, and body. Oh, fuck mom, you are a damaged slut!!

After licking both her panties and bra clean, I donned both in my attempt to get as close to my mother as possible. In addition to her underwear set, I also found her scum-stained stockings from the night before and donned those as well. I was fully dressed as my Mommy-slut, and jerking my raging hard-on, when mom walked in through the bedroom door.

"EDDIE PUS., WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" she screamed somewhat rhetorically.

Uh-Oh, BUSTED! Now I was at a major crossroad. I was completely dressed in woman's underwear, one hand on my slimy, lathered-up cock, and very close to an orgasmic explosion, when mom drops the question "What the fuck are you doing?" My head was reeling for an answer. How could I justify dressing up in mom's underwear and jerking-off, in a way that doesn't make it sound as if I am dressing up in mom's underwear and jerking-off. A challenge to say the least, but maybe, just maybe, not an insurmountable challenge.

It took some quick thinking, and to be honest, a little bit of luck, and a complete lack of options, but I quickly formulated my simple, yet hopefully, effective response. Honesty, brute honesty, was my plan. "Mom, I want to fuck you. Up till now, dressing like this was as close as I've been able to get to experiencing your pleasures," I started confidently, yet without emotion. "I've seen how you respond to a nice, hard dick, and right now your son has a really nice, hard, dick, that he wants to show you," I continued. I stared intently at mom for a moment, letting my admission sink in, then continued. "Mom, this is a little bit of an awkward situation, so we need to work through it quickly. My suggestion, is for you to remove that dress, get down on your hands and knees, and crawl over here to finish the job that I've started. You need this dick mom, you know it, and so do I."

"Wow," I thought to myself. I gave mom my best, but it seemed forever before she responded. Silently, she stared at me, while I, just as silently, stared right back despite my vulnerable condition wearing the underwear and stockings. Slowly, mom's right hand reached around the back of her little sundress, and I watched as her hand shook in excitement as she lowered the zipper. The little dress sat on her shoulders for a moment while she continued to stare at me, then she did a sexy little shake, allowing the little dress to slowly drop to her feet. My eyes were probably popping out of my head, but I remained cool as I continued to stare at my beautiful, big-titted mother, standing before me in her functional white bra, panties, and little flat sandals. BINGO Eddie Pus., I thought to myself!

Somehow, in my naïve way, I knew that now was my best opportunity to establish full control of my mother. "Get down on your knees mom, and crawl over here to suck my dick. NOW!" I commanded, calmly but very forcefully. Mom was hesitant, and continued to stare at me, almost quivering in her anxiety, but I persisted. "Now mom," I demanded, "or I can redden your ass with the belt first, and then you can suck my dick," I offered. "Your choice."

Woah, Eddie Pus., where did that come from? I thought to myself.

Thankfully, mom got the message and slowly crawled over to where I was standing, got erect on her knees, and plopped my lubed-up cock into her mouth. "Good girl, mom," I rewarded her. "Now suck it nice and slow, as I want to enjoy the vision of my mommy-slut sucking my dick," I directed her. Oh, fuck was she beautiful! As my hips began thrusting in time with her head moving on and off my cock, I reached down to unclasp the hooks of her bra, letting those big, beautiful, double-D tits out of their restraints. Mom had GREAT TITS, if I haven't said that already.

With her tits now free, mom continued with the slow, seductive, cock-sucking of her son's dick. Initially, I couldn't keep my hands off her tits, and was squeezing and bouncing those lovely grapefruits as she continued to bob up and down on my dick. But as the dick-sucking intensified, and I approached the finish line, I abandoned her tits, to grab the hair behind her ears, and take this gentle dick-sucking, into a bona-fide face-fuck.

"Oh Maggie, you are so fucking HOT with my cock slobbering up your face," I sort-of complimented her as I forced my dick down her throat. "Suck it mommy, suck it mommy, keep sucking my dick till I cum mommy," I directed her. At this point, mom was a cock-sucking mess, with mascara starting to run, and slobber all over her face and dripping onto her tits. However, the gleam in her eyes, told me everything I needed to know about my mommy-slut and her mental condition.

"Keep sucking mommy, I'm gonna cum soon and splash my load all over your face and beautiful tits," I warned her. As I felt my balls tighten up, I pulled mommy in tight to get as deep into her throat as possible, then forcefully fucked her throat in hard, one-inch thrusts. Mom's response was priceless; "Ugh, Ugh, Ugh, Ugh," with each jolt of my cock. On that last "Ugh" I pulled my dick out of her throat and let it rip. The first shot hit her right in the nose, the second made it onto her lips, the third on her chin, and the fourth and fifth both landed on her chest and tits. Ultimately, everything dripped downward, leaving her face, upper chest, and tits covered with semen. Priceless!

"Mom, you are one hot bitch," I complemented her in a way only a true slut could appreciate. I've wanted to do that for so fucking-long," I admitted. "Well Eddie, I really liked it too, but we've got to clean up and get out of here before anyone notices us," she erroneously assumed.

"Well, I'm gonna have to disagree with you mom," I told her. "You're not going anywhere until I decide we are finished," I added, trying to establish her new reality. "You're my fucking-mommy-bitch now, and until I'm totally satisfied, you're not going anywhere. Is that clear, mommy-bitch?"

"Yes, Eddie", was her response, which was pretty good, but not quite good enough.

I reached out, grabbed her big tit by the nipple and squeezed it hard. "Yes Sir, Eddie, is now the proper response," I corrected her as she cringed in pain. When we are alone playing fuck-fuck games, I will always be addressed as Eddie Sir; Is that clear mommy?" I demanded.

Yes Eddie, Sir. It is perfectly clear Sir," she winced in response, while vociferously nodding her head as I released hold of her tormented nipple.

"Excellent Mom. Now I need your help returning my dick to serviceable condition. How about putting on a little show for your son. Start by licking up all that cum dripping from your tits," I suggested to her.

"If that's what you want Eddie, Sir, I will do it," she obediently replied. Mom could actually tongue-lick her entire tit, and make it look like an ice cream cone. It did not take much watching of my mommy-slut sucking the man-scum from those nipples, to reinvigorate my penis. "Now wipe that spunk off your face and eat it" I added for my visual delight. And to say it was a pleasure watching my mother eat my jizz off her cum-covered body might be the greatest understatement of all-time. "Oh mommy-bitch, you make your son so hot for you," I purred, as she sucked the last of the cum from her fingers.

"Mommy has been a good slut today," I said rewarding her with more positive feedback. "What would mommy-slut like from her son right now," I asked her.

"Oh Eddie, Sir, mommy-slut would love it if you ate her pussy right now, Sir. I want to cum really bad, Sir", she added. "Please Sir, eat my pussy and finger both of my holes Sir, and I'll cum like a mad-woman, Sir," she pleaded.

"Get on the bed and shimmy your way up to the headboard and I'll be right back," I directed her. I quickly ran into my room next door, grabbed two ties, and returned to mom just as she was positioning herself up by the headboard. "Now Mom," I said, "I want you to lie back, put both your arms and legs overhead, and spread wide so both are at the corner posts of the headboard." From this position, I was able to tie each ankle and wrist together, then both to the corner post, effectively rendering her arms and legs useless, leaving both her pussy and ass spread, exposed, elevated, and completely vulnerable to my every deviant thought. Perfect.

"I don't know if you have any lesbian fantasies mom, but right now, your little Eddie Pus., in stockings and your underwear, has you tied to a four-post bed and is gonna dive in and eat that hot, juicy, cunt of yours. And I'm gonna finger your ass, and maybe try to fist you while I'm down there," I added. "What does my mommy-slut think of that?"

"Just do it, Eddie Pus.," mom blurted out fast. "Just eat my pussy and make me cum, Eddie, just make me cum Eddie, I NEED TO FUCKING-CUM EDDIE, she near screamed.

Clearly, this game had seen enough play-acting, and now was the time to conclude the business. I leaned into mom and began by taking small tongue-licks on her exposed, pussy and asshole. As both her holes began to moisten, so too did mom's hips begin to thrash. And as she thrashed, I licked in time. "Eat me Eddie, Fucking-eat me Eddie", she wailed expressing her need.

Fascinatingly, I watched her clitty grow and swell, almost begging for attention as I licked her holes. I responded by repeatedly swirling my tongue around that fatty, pink, button, being rewarded with a guttural groan of approval from the slut. Swirl her clit, finger her pussy and ass -- Swirl her clit, finger her pussy and ass. I had found a rhythm and mom's gyrating hips, splashing juices, and moaning were sure fire signs I was on a good track. "Cum for me mom, let me watch your cunt explode mom," I implored her.

Finally, with my tongue continuing the swirling circles, and my thumb in her cunt, and three fingers working her ass, my mommy exploded in orgasm. "OH EDDIE FUCKING-PUS., MOMMY'S CUMMING EDDIE!" she whined as her pussy ejected juices, soaking my face, hands, and most of the bed.

We laid in the bed quietly for five minutes or so, breathing hard, and I suppose mentally gyrating, trying to figure out how this little mommy-son scenario was going to end. I had no idea what mom was thinking, but I knew my penis had not seen the last of mom's pussy. I mean, I hadn't even fucked her yet, and there was no-quit in Eddie Pus., at least until that happened.

I gotta really credit my mom here though, as she kinda, took control of the situation and made it workable for both of us going forward. "Eddie, I love you," she started. "I love you as my son, and now as my lover," she continued. "And, I think, that can be a good thing," she went on in a very deliberate, and thoughtful way. "But this stays between us, and it stays in this bedroom, and NEVER gets out. A lot of trouble; trouble that you may not even understand yet Eddie, will find us if this little secret gets beyond you and me. Do you understand Eddie?" she asked in a sort of demanding, but sympathetic way.

"Yes, I can do that mom," I pledged to her. I've kept my little secret about dressing up in your clothes and licking your panties, for quite a while now, and I will have no problem keeping my mommy-slut a secret as well," I committed to her. "But I have a lot of big plans for you mom, so I hope you're ready for a lot of fucking in the future, cause I'm a kinky mother-fucker," I warned her in closing.

"You truly are a kinky, mother-fucker now Eddie, but trust me when I tell you, your mommy-slut can handle anything you got, because I am a real-life, slut Eddie. Fucking you, and having your hard-cock around the house all day, will just make satisfying my urges a little bit easier. I think you are beginning to realize now Eddie, that your mommy needs a hard cock to work her over, and help satisfy her inner-slut every now and then. And now that you know mommy's little secret, and can fuck mommy whenever you want, please stay out of my underwear drawer. You Let mommy wear the lingerie, and then you can do whatever you want with it when it's on my hot, little body.

"Ha, Ha, Ha," we both giggled at the realization, that my mom was light years ahead of me in this little game.

From that point forward, our lives sort of went back to a normal existence, for weeks at a time. Mom working, still dating, and chasing the fellas, while always taking care of the house and her brood. Every couple of weeks though, we'd find some alone-time in her bedroom, and I would fuck mom senseless, or maybe she'd fuck me senseless, I was never sure. But it was good, and loving, and totally fucking-porn quality sex at its finest. Mom was insatiable, as the old saying goes, and I did shit with her, that I suspect I will never get to repeat with anyone else. Oral, anal, toys, bondage, pain, a little piss, and everything with mom in lingerie and high heels. Hell, I even gave mom an enema once, and fuck, that was fun. If you've never seen a beautiful woman on her hands and knees, blast a load of soapy-water out of her ass, you need to put that on your bucket list. The ass fuck that followed, was near indescribable.

I am running long here with this story, but I have two more incredible memories with mom that I'd like to share before closing. The first occurred almost a year after mom and I began hooking-up. It was a Saturday night. My brother Mike was now in the Army, and Mark and Scotty were both away on a weekend camping trip. I was out partying with friends but came home earlier than usual this Saturday night. Anyway, about 2am mom comes crashing into the house loud, drunk, and pissed. She's yelling "that mother-fucker this, and that cock-sucker that," and I'm listening and wondering what-the-fuck happened? Not sure what's going on, I tip-toe down the stairs to see if mom is alone, and I see her in torn and stained clothes, pouring herself two-fingers of whiskey, then slamming it down in a single gulp. She's also completely disheveled. Hair and make-up a mess, clothes and stockings ripped, and almost shaking in her anger.

"Mom, what happened?" I asked.

"Oh Eddie, I'm so glad you're home. Your mommy needs you tonight, Eddie. I need it rough, and nasty, like we've never done before. I need you to take your mommy-slut hard tonight, Eddie!"

"I'll fuck you as hard as I can mom, but first tell me what happened," I said. "Are you hurt, or did you get into any trouble?" I had always worried that mom's needs would get her mixed-up with some bad people. The drinking and sex would lead to something truly horrible. Thankfully, nothing like that ever happened. I honestly think mom was such a "fun" chick to have around, no one ever wanted to mess up a good thing... or maybe she just had good luck; who knows?

But, back to the story. "No, I'm not hurt, and no I did not get into any trouble," mom started explaining. "Almost the opposite," she added. "I met this guy at the club, and he was nice, and good looking and all, but he had a little bad-boy edge, that scared me, and turned me on at the same time. Anyway, we had a few drinks, and danced, and he was pretty-aggressive, feeling my ass and tits, hands under my dress and such, getting both of us worked up on the dance floor. After dancing, we were sitting at the table and he surprised me by pulling out his cock, and telling me to masturbate him under the table, which I did. After a little bit of that, he suggested we go to the restroom, so he could give me some pleasure too, which I kinda wanted.� � � � � � � � � � � � �

"Get to the point mom, and tell me what the fuck happened," I near screamed at her.

"OK, OK, I'm trying to explain," she said all apologetically. "It's just a little bit of a story," she added.

"Anyway, we go into the men's room, and he pulls his dick out, and I go down on my knees and start sucking away, and that's when he starts getting rough with me. He ripped my dress getting the zipper down, ripped right through the snaps on my bra, then ripped the dress as he pulled it over my head. When I'm almost naked, he pulls out a knife and cuts my panties right off me. Eddie, I was scared to death, but my pussy was dripping, and I wanted him to fuck me so bad."

"So, then he yells at me to get back on my knees and suck his dick like a real whore. Eddie, the blow-job was so intense, I didn't even hear his two buddies sneak into the men's room, but next thing I know, I got dicks all around me, and hands abusing my tits and pussy. They passed me around for about an hour with me wanking and sucking their cocks, and them dragging me into whatever position they wanted, face-fucking me, spanking me, and spunking all over me.

"Oh, Eddie, it was so fucking-hot; all I wanted at the end of it was to be draped over the sink and have each of them fuck my brains out," mom admitted. "When I told them what I wanted, they laughed at me," she said, as a tear welled up in the corner of her eye. "The guy I started with said 'we don't fuck whores,' and they kept laughing and they spit on me as they walked out. The fuckers left me near naked, and cum covered, on the men's room floor, Eddie," she blurted out while starting to cry.

"I ran out of that bathroom with my ripped dress wrapped around my tits, got in the car, and here I am Eddie, begging you to fuck your mommy hard Eddie. I'M A BAD SLUT EDDIE, AND I NEED YOUR DICK NOW EDDIE PUS., I NEED TO BE PUNISH-FUCKED," she screamed at me.

Long story short, I gave mom exactly what she needed that night. I stripped her naked, tied her face-down onto the bed with a pillow under her hips to elevate her ass, and then I whipped her ripe, white ass with my leather belt. I gave her a good twenty-five hard strokes, putting some serious red welts across her ass, because I had come to realize that mom needed a little pain and punishment, and Eddie Pus. was determined to give his mommy-slut what she needed. Then I fucked her three times as hard as I could, coming twice in her cunt, and once in her ass before untying her.

Before walking out of her bedroom, I kissed her cheek, told her I loved her, and left her to fall asleep with tears in her eyes. I truly believe that mom knew in her heart that she was a pain-humiliation slut. I think she also knew she didn't like it, but she had come to terms with her need a long time ago. She knew that she would never be free from her addiction to sexual pain and humiliation. She was my mother though, and despite her need to be near raped, and brutally fucked every six weeks or so, I loved her dearly. When she finally came downstairs the next morning to join her men for lunch, she looked great, and never another word was spoken about that night. My mom, God bless her!

The next six months passed uneventfully, at least for Maggie anyway. She'd pretty much be a regular mom for most of the time. Working, shopping, cooking, but always going out to find men once a month or so. But, during this period, no memorable incidents. When she went out, more frequently than not, she'd come home before sunrise on Sunday morning, clothes, hair, and make-up a mess, but with that distinct "well-laid" look on her face. Disappointing for Eddie Pus., but good for mom!

Occasionally however, I'd be home for a weekend, and she'd return to the house much earlier, with a sad look on her face, but clothes, hair, and make-up still looking pretty good. That told me it was Eddie Pus. time. Sometimes I'd spank her, sometimes I'd tie her up, other times I'd fuck her ass, or pussy, and one time she begged me to jerk-off on her face and use my cock to smear the scum all around. No rhyme or reason for anything. Just mom and her needs, and it was all good by me.