Eddie Pus. Complex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This last episode I want to tell you about happened the summer after my junior year at college. Mom had been engaged to a guy named Rudy (she was big on the classic Italian), and according to my brothers, they used to fuck everywhere and anywhere, all night long. My brother Mark had a revelation and thought his mom might be a sex addict. Ya think? After breaking up with Rudy, I think mom went into sex withdrawal, because she was bitchy and angry all the time. Luckily, right about the time she was near unbearable, along came the return of my long-lost friend Chippy.

Chippy and I were best friends up till about third grade, when his family moved to the mid-west somewhere. He and I were always team-mates, and always the two best athletes at everything we did. I was a little bigger and stronger, Chippy a little quicker, and faster, but we were always good, and best together. I was like a member of his family, and he was the same with mine. We were very close. After he moved, we wrote letters back and forth for a while to keep in touch, but eventually gave it up and went on to new things closer to our respective homes. I hadn't seen or heard from Chippy in over ten years, until mom brought him home from the bar one Friday night.

I was up with my brother Mark watching the Phillies from the west coast, when we heard mom pull into the driveway, with another car pulling in right behind her. Mark and I looked at each other and said "Uh-oh, gonna be a long night." Mom bringing a guy home was nothing new, but usually we weren't around to see her when she brought her man-friends home. It was not a good sign when mom went outside the playbook.

"Guess who I met at the bar tonight, Eddie?" mom asked playfully.

"I don't know mom," I replied sort of wise-assish. "Dick Nixon, Santa Clause, Larry fucking-Flynt," I replied sarcastically, not wanting to play mom's stupid games.

"No, no, and no, to your stupid guesses Eddie," mom retorted. "Try again. This time seriously."

"Mom, I have no fucking-idea who you met at the bar tonight. Just tell me will you please," I begged trying to cut short the stupidity.

"Come on in honey," mom yelled out in her sexiest voice.

Both Mark and I were expecting the worst, when in walked this relatively young dude, about my age, that looked sort of familiar.

"Eddie Pus. you fucking-jerk-off, you forgot your best buddy Chippy already," Chippy chided me.

"Chippy! Dude, what-the-fuck are you doing back on the east coast?" I asked as I jumped up to hug the best friend I ever had.

"Been working in central PA on a wind farm, but the job is finished. I came into Philly tonight, because my crew is flying back to Nebraska tomorrow. Met your mom at the bar in the hotel. She was the hottest woman in the bar, and once I confirmed it was Mrs. Pus., I went straight up and hugged her. All my buddies were amazed, and then I left with her, and they might still be creaming themselves. Funny as shit dude!"

Me, Mark, Chippy, and mom sat around with beers, shooting the shit and drinking for about a half hour, until mom got up to stretch, and then said she was going to call it a night. She gave us all a big hug, and started up the stairs, when she turned around and said, "Eddie, can you come up and help me with my closet door that popped off the roller again."

"No problem mom," I replied. "Chippy, I'll be right back," I said before following mom up the stairs.

"What's wrong with the closet mom, I don't see any problem," I said as I analyzed the door in question.

"Eddie Pus. listen to me," mom started in a hushed tone. "Get Mark to bed as soon as you can, then you and Chippy come back up here as soon as he's asleep. Your mommy-slut is in desperate need," she purred. "And I want two cocks inside of me tonight," she taunted me. "And at least one of them is going in my asshole! Hurry Eddie, your horny mommy-slut will be waiting" She concluded.

Fuck! Some nights, it's good to be Eddie Pus. Now to figure out how to get Mark to bed, when I know he's gonna want to hang out, and drink beers with me and Chippy. Thankfully, sometimes problems just solve themselves. As I walked back into the rec. room, Chippy and Mark were still chatting away about old times. Mark was only eight when Chippy moved, so I suspect he barely remembered Chippy the person, but remembered more the memories we shared when telling the old Chippy stories. Anyway, as I walked back into the room, Mark got up, said it was great seeing Chippy again, but he was going fishing early in the morning, so he was going to hit the rack. We all bro-hugged, said good-night, and problem solved.

Chippy and I went back to drinking, and updating each other on our lives, allowing Mark a little time to drift off to fishing la-la land. Finally, I opened the door to the circus tent. "Dude, I gotta a little something I want to share with you tonight, before you head back to Nebraska," I said nervously, as I opened the tent.

"Oh yeah, what do you got?" Chippy asked in response.

"This is gonna sound a little fucked up, but hear me out," I started. "My mom is upstairs right now, prepping to get her brains fucked out, and she's hoping you and I are gonna do it," I said trying to whet his appetite for the task.

"Get the fuck outta-here", was his initial response, thinking I was fucking with him.

"Chippy, listen to me", I said as calmly and seriously as I could. "My mom is a cool lady, but you know that," I said, while trying to figure out how I was going to explain this whole situation. "But she has needs and issues that make her a little unique," I added.

"What the fuck are you talking about Eddie Pus?" he shot back angrily at me. What do you got, some sort of Oedipus Complex?" he questioned.

"What do you mean an Eddie Pus. Complex?" I questioned right back. "I ain't got no fucking complex," I added, trying to avoid making this sound uglier than it already was.

"Not an Eddie Pus. Complex you fucking-moron." "Oedipus, the Greek story about the king who killed his dad, so he could fuck his mom, or some such shit." They taught you that shit in public school, didn't they?" he added.

"Chippy, just shut the fuck up about your fucking-Oedipus or Eddie. Pus., or whatever else you're yammerin' about and listen," I ordered him. "If you ain't interested at the end, you can just tell me and I'll handle things myself; but listen to what I'm fucking-telling you," I pleaded.

"Alright, alright, I'm fucking-listening Oedipus," Chippy said while laughing, but ending the fight.

"I've been fucking my mom for a couple of years now", I confessed.

"NO FUCKING WAY EDDIE PUS.," Chippy responded disbelievingly.

"CHIPPY, SHUT THE FUCK UP," I barked back at him. "I'VE BEEN FUCKING MY OWN MOTHER," I yelled in hushed tones, with confusion and frustration starting to show. "And if you're man enough, you can fuck her tonight too," I said trying to tantalize him a bit. "But ya' gotta shut-the-fuck up and let me explain."

"Eddie Pus. is a true mother-fucker now," I told him. "My mom has fucking-issues Chip. She's a real submissive-humiliation-slut," I said, now spinning the weird tale. "When she can't find an outlet for her degradation, she comes home to Eddie Pus., and I fuck her every, and anyway she needs, to satisfy those fucked-up urges." I continued truthfully. "And I kid you not bro., tonight, she's waiting upstairs for you and me to double slam-fuck her into submission. Final offer, you in, or you out Chip?"

Chippy looked at me like I was the craziest S.O.B. he'd ever seen. "Dude, no fucking around, right?" he asked.

"No fucking around dude," was my serious response.

"Fucking Mrs. Pus., man, what the fuck?" he yammered to himself. "Eddie Pus., I've wanted to fuck your mother since forever. Before I even knew what a boner was, she used to give me boners." he added, laughing to himself. "Eddie, if you're serious, let's go fuck your mom. And if you're just fucking with me, I'm gonna beat the mother-fucking shit out of you," he added threateningly.

"Let's go dude; you're gonna love this shit cause my mom is unbelievable." I promised.

Chippy and I tip-toed up the steps, trying hard not to disrupt the quiet that had overtaken the Pusilowski home. As we got to mom's door, which she left open a crack, I knocked gently to announce our arrival, then proceeded right through. The first thing we noticed, was the flickering candlelight. Mom had about a dozen candles lit and flickering, giving the room a well-lit, but muted ambience. The second thing we noticed was mom, posing in front of her bureau mirror, decorated in black half cup bra, garter with straps, black stockings, and tall, patent-leather, high heels. She also had on a tight, choker collar, dangling earrings, and, as we'd learn in a little bit, a golden butt-plug up her ass.

"Come on in boys, momma's been waiting", was her introduction to this incredible scene. Chippy, I hope Eddie has explained our little situation to you, and you're OK with helping a lady with her needs?" she seductively asked Chippy.

"Yes. Ma'am," Chippy replied. "I'm good to help you anyway I can tonight," he added.

"Wonderful," mom replied. "Get undressed boys and come hold me. I want to feel your hard bodies, and I want you to feel mine."

Chippy and I were naked in about five seconds, each of us attacking mom from the opposite side. Chippy went right for mom's tits, which, if I haven't said so yet, are fantastic. I targeted mom's wet cunt. "Start a little softly Chippy," mom guided, "then as they warm up, you can go at 'em harder," she added. "Not sure if Eddie told you Chippy, but I do like it rough!"

Now that mom established the boundaries, Chippy and I went at her like mad-men. My old friend was bobbing, biting, sucking, licking, kissing, squeezing, and pinching her tits, and could not get enough. "Mrs. Pus. you are so fucking HOT," Chippy complimented her. "I love these hard-fucking nipples," he added.

I was working mom's nether regions. I started with her pussy, which was literally dripping cunt juice. One, then two, then three, and finally four fingers in her cunt, while my thumb was swirling round her clit. Mom was gyrating her hips and thrashing her head from side to side, causing her legs to destabilize from the manipulations to her private parts. To secure herself, she wrapped one arm around Chippy's neck, and another around mine, all the while maintaining her momentum and pleasure.

"Let's pick her up Chip and carry her to the bed" I suggested. As we carried her to the bed, mom's arms supported most of her weight, while Chippy's paws on her tits, and my four fingers in her cunt, did nothing but balance the load. Even in transit, mom did not miss a beat of her thrashing. Before laying her down, Chippy unhooked her bra and tossed it to the side, allowing free access to those beautiful breasts.

"Mrs. Pus., can I fuck your titties?" Chippy asked.

"Don't ask Chippy, just fucking do it," mom snarled. I am a mommy-slut Chippy, here for your pleasure. "Just fuck the shit out of me any way you feel like doing it. Just do it hard, and treat me like a whore," she added.

"Yes ma'am, Mrs. Pus.," Chippy responded politely, not yet totally in synch with mom's fuck-up desires.

I on the other hand, fully understood mom's deviance, and intended to maximize my pleasure while serving her needs. "Chippy, let's spin mom around, so that her head is leaning off the bed, then you sit on her chest and get that titty-fuck you've been dreaming of, while I face-fuck her upside-down head."

Oh, fuck-yeah," Chippy responded.

Spit on your tits mom to give Chippy some lube," I ordered her. After she put a couple splashes of spit between her tits, Chippy slid his hard cock between those luscious globes, squeezed them together, and started his slow, slide to heaven. While watching the titty-fuck scene, I took mom's head, slowly leaned her back over the edge of the bed, re-introducing her upside-down face to my dick. "Now we're ready to rock n roll", I advised Chippy.

Chippy was a very happy dude. He was humping mom's tits in a slow, methodical way, while roughly squeezing them, and pinching her nipples, then grabbing her by both nipples and stretching her tits as his cock continued to hump between those meaty monsters. All the while I was fucking her upside-down face. The view of my cock actually enlarging her throat with each thrust was priceless. I truly believe that this was mom at her happiest. Dressed in her sexiest underwear and shoes, helpless, and fully used and abused by two hard cocks. Her happy place, as the old saying goes.

The highlight of the night was the cum shot resulting from that position. I came first and made mom swallow half, then dumped the rest of my large, creamy load on her face. Then I raised and supported mom's head so she could watch Chippy finish the titty-fuck, shooting his load all over her face and tits. This moment was classic mom. Face covered in cum, and extremely happy to serve her men. To get us get hard again, we had mom suck the sperm off her tits while she masturbated, and needless to say, both our dicks responded positively to watching mom orgasm with her cum-covered nipples in her mouth.

The rest of the night was spent thrusting our cocks into mom's various holes, mostly as a double-team. Chippy and I must have dumped four or five loads each, into mom's cunt, ass, and mouth that night. By the end, mom was a cum-covered mess, and never more beautiful in my eyes. The final act was a hot shower with all of us together. After sucking our cocks one last time in the shower, she begged us to piss on her as her final degradation. Sad, erotic, pathetic, and so fucking-exhilarating!! We kissed mom good-night and left her in bed. I said goodbye to Chippy as the sun was coming up, and he went back to Nebraska with fond memories of his old neighbors. It was all good!

I moved out of the house for good, shortly after that episode with Chippy. Mom and I periodically got together whenever she needed a little something she couldn't get elsewhere. Eventually I married and had children, but mom would still suck me off, or get some special favor whenever she was in need. Every year I would pick her up on Christmas day to celebrate the holiday with her kids and grandkids. And every year she would greet me at her apartment door naked, but for stockings and heels, and a butt-plug up her ass. Only Maggie would give ass-fucks out for Christmas, but I loved it!

Sadly, mom passed away about a month ago. She was a crazy, complicated, and flawed woman, but she was also a loving, and devoted mother, and grandmother. She was damaged, and she knew it, but she did the best she could, with the hand she was dealt. Other than Chippy, I've never told another sole about any of this stuff. I frequently wonder if any of my brothers ever noticed anything odd, or whether mom was giving it up to them as well. But I never asked, and they never told, and it's probably best that whatever secrets we have, remain secrets.

Rest in Peace mom, and I truly hope they ass-fuck in heaven!