Eddie's Christmas Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cho?"

"Yeah, Eddie, it's me. I, uh, I wanted to tell you I'm sorry about this evening," I whispered as I approached his bed. I saw he had his usual T-shirt on and figured he would be naked below. It helped the staff toilet him at night without creating too much of a fuss.

"'Kay. 'ot mad."

"Good. Uh, Eddie, could I check your shirt to make sure it's, uh, OK?"

"Yeah."

I gently pulled the blanket down and in the dark, I could see his penis. I turned around and grabbed the lube from my purse and pretended to fiddle with the sheets. "Eddie, let me help you here a little bit," I whispered as I touched him.

He jerked a bit before saying, "Wha'?"

"Eddie, I'm going to help you a little, OK?"

"'Elp?"

"Yeah, help you feel better. Maybe a lot better."

"Wha?" he asked rather loudly.

"Shhh, not so loud, Eddie. Here, let me show you," I said as I grabbed his entire cock and slowly rubbed up and down. He seemed to get erect right away so I dribbled some lube on him and slowly began to masturbate him, rubbing up and down his shaft. I had jerked guys off before but that was usually when we would both be teasing each other but this was, in a way, much nicer. Since I wasn't worried about my own pleasure at all, just his, I could enjoy watching and feeling his response.

I could tell he was quickly very excited. His breathing came faster and faster and he started to moan quietly. I concentrated on gently rubbing his rather magnificent shaft up and down while letting my thumb rub over the area below his knob. I know my 'job' was to give him relief but the tiny little devil in me decided to tease him. As he got more and more excited, I backed off until I was barely rubbing him. He moaned in frustration and seemed to thrust his pelvis up to get more contact.

"You OK, Eddie?"

"No! 'ore, 'lease."

"You want more? Since you said 'please' so nicely, I think we can do that," I responded as I increased the rate and pressure of the stroking. I could tell he was nearing climax so I took the tissue and placed it on his belly. Suddenly, he groaned out loud and I could feel the pulsations as he spewed over the tissue and his belly. I was struck by the amount of semen which he shot out until I realized this was probably the first time he'd come, except for maybe a wet dream, in ages.

I slowly eased off the stroking as he relaxed and then I turned to clean up the mess. With a few quick dabs of the tissue, he was cleaned up. I tossed the tissue into the toilet in the bathroom and went back to the bed.

"You OK, Eddie?"

"Yeah!" he responded.

"Do you feel better?"

"Yeah!"

"I'm glad you do. I hope you sleep well tonight. I gotta get going, OK?"

"'Kay. Uh, Cho? 'Ank 'ou, 'ank 'ou."

"Sure, Eddie. I'm glad you liked it. Uh, Eddie, this will be our little secret, OK? Just you and me. No one else will ever know about this. Don't tell anyone," I pleaded.

"No, 'on't."

"Good, I know you won't. Good night, Eddie, sweet dreams," I whispered to him as I kissed his forehead. At the door I peeked out, saw no one and snuck out through the hall door to the outside.

All the way home I kept reliving the entire thing in my mind. I had been in there no more than ten, maybe fifteen minutes at the most. He clearly enjoyed it and I knew I could trust him to not mention it to anyone. And in a tiny way, I enjoyed it also. It felt nice to have given him relief and, quite frankly, his cock felt pretty good, too. I knew then that I would probably repeat things occasionally and thought about when the next time might be. Back at my place I had a glass of wine and sat there smiling to myself. I had done it and I was willing to do it again.

Closer to Thanksgiving my schedule at work and at school was a mess. I had trouble getting in to see him privately for nearly two weeks. He came by the station a few times and I was able to read to him once. He always had a huge smile on his face when he drove up and practically every time, I felt a tiny bit of blushing in my cheeks.

I was able to see him in his room a second time right after Thanksgiving. Samantha was like a leech that night and I had trouble getting her to leave. I finally went with her out to the cars and as she got in, I pretended to have forgotten something. I turned back to the building as she drove off. I cracked open the door and no one was in the hall, so I took the three steps to Eddie's door, slipped in and locked it behind me. He seemed to be snoring lightly but I figured he wouldn't mind me waking him up.

"Psst, hey Eddie."

"Huh? Wha?"

"Eddie, it's me, Josie."

"Oh, Hi, Cho."

"Did you miss me?"

"Yeah!"

"I had a few minutes to be with you tonight. Are you interested or do you want to go back to sleep?"

"No 'leep, 'lease."

"OK, Eddie. Here, let me pull your covers down a bit." As I looked, I could see it was already getting hard. "Did you know that you have a nice-looking cock?" I asked him quietly.

"'Ank 'ou."

"And I want to make him happy. Here, let me put a little bit of this on you," I added as I pulled out the lube. I drizzled some onto him and slowly gripped him before I started a slow pumping action. His penis got even harder and I could feel the veins on the surface. As I continued, I could even feel the throbbing of his pulse. A quick peek told me he was really enjoying things. His eyes were closed, mouth open and he was taking deep breaths and letting them out slowly.

He seemed to not be as excitable as the previous time. I was able to put the end of his cock into my palm and my fingers and thumb tickled the area below his knob, like they were five little tongues. This totally got him excited and he kept repeating 'yeah' over and over. As I did the last time, I would get him super excited and then tease him by backing off a little bit. One time I did that he moaned out ''lease' letting me know he wanted more.

Finally, I went ahead and doubled down on the stimulation. His breathing got deeper and with a few final gulps he came all over his belly. I gently held him for a few minutes as he softened before I went to clean up.

"Have fun?"

"Yeah. 'ank 'ou!"

"Oh, you are so welcome. I'm glad you liked it."

"Cho? 'Ou so 'ice."

"You think I'm nice? You should see me when I'm having a bad day. Don't get in my way if you do," I snickered.

"'Ou 'ever bad."

"Oh, I'm bad, sometimes. Just you wait and see. Look, I gotta go. I'm super tired and I need some sleep."

"'Kay, Cho. 'ank 'ou."

"Sure. Night night," I said to him as I gave him a kiss on his forehead. Once again, I was able to slip out of the room unnoticed.

At home I had trouble relaxing and I knew I'd not sleep unless I did. I had a glass of wine but was still hyper. I decided a nice little 'O' could help me just like it did Eddie. Once I was in bed, I pulled out my trusty vibrator and started to play hide and seek with my fun button. As I got more excited, I realized I was fantasizing about Eddie; not the Eddie in the home but a healthy, rock-climbing guy. I imagined he kept me from falling off a cliff and then carried me to his tent where he had his way with me. As his fantasy cock was plunging into me, my finger was tickling my G-spot and the vibe was buzzing my clit. My orgasm was huge but instead of letting myself come down from it, I kept stimulating myself on and on until I had another, smaller orgasm. I am usually finished after one orgasm but not this time; I seemed to have needed more. I wasn't sure if it was due to my rubbing one out for Eddie or if it had merely been too long since I'd had real sex and my body needed quality release.

Twice more in December I was able to sneak into his room for repeat sessions. I would tease him before letting him go, as I had on the first two sessions. He was always gracious and thanked me many times. I reassured him and reminded him not to tell anyone. I did wonder whether I should give Ms. Sanderson an update but she had been definite that we were never to talk of this again. Eddie continued to come out to the station late each evening and I'd read to him when I could.

The two weeks before the Christmas holidays were wild. I had to cut back on hours at Green Oaks so I could study and take my exams. Then came the holidays. The holiday schedule at Green Oaks alternated from year to year. On that year I was to work Christmas Eve and I would have Christmas and the twenty-sixth off. In exchange, I would be working New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.

On the twenty-fourth I decided to wear a Christmassy scrub-dress instead of the usual PJ-type scrubs. It was a nice dark-green dress which was put on like a robe and the front pieces overlapped and tied at the sides. It left more cleavage than I preferred for work but I wanted to dress up a little. I put it on over a fairly skimpy bra and panty set and grabbed a red and white elf hat before going to work. Everyone was in good spirits, everyone except for Eddie. He smiled when he saw me but I sensed he was missing his old life. I tried to cheer him up a little by spending extra time when I passed out the meds and I even dropped by when he was eating. I leaned over for him knowing he'd see down my top and he seemed to perk up a bit with that.

When he came by late on my shift, I promised I would read him a few stories. I pulled up The Gift of the Magi and the original version of A Christmas Carol from the internet as I figured reading these two classics would be a nice way to quietly help his mood. About an hour before I was to leave, he came by and I read the stories to him. Samantha sat with us and commented at the end that they were great stories and thanked me for reading them.

"Yeah, 'ank 'ou," added Eddie.

"Oh, guys, it was fun for me, too."

After that, the aides came to help Eddie get into bed and I wrapped up a few tasks. Samantha wished me a Merry Christmas and ducked out a few minutes early. I checked out to the night shift and headed down the hall. I hadn't planned on giving him relief that night, but as I approached Eddie's room, I casually glanced behind me to see no one in the halls. Almost as if I had no power over my actions, my feet took me to the door and, once my hand had opened it, they led me to his bedside.

"Cho?"

"Hi, Eddie. I wanted to check on you. You seemed a little sad this evening."

"Yeah, uh 'ittle."

"You miss your old life, don't you?"

"'uck yeah," he responded as a tear dripped down his cheek.

"Hey, no tears on Christmas Eve," I smiled as I reached down and kissed the cheek. Before I knew it, I moved my mouth chasing the tear down his cheek and closer to his lips. I almost heard a catch in his breath right as he turned his face towards me and I let my lips drop completely to his. It was divine! His lips were soft, pliant and accepting of mine. Eddie was a fabulous kisser and for several minutes we explored each other's lips and teased with our tongues until I realized I was getting excited. I broke the kiss to his quiet whimper and said, "Be right back."

Once I had locked the door, I went over and turned on a small bedside lamp and draped a towel over it giving us a bit of light, just enough to see one another. I then stood up and looked at him. I could see his eyes were dilated and staring at me. I felt desired. I felt wanted. But most of all, I felt turned on. My right hand drifted down and untied the bow knot over my right hip and untied the inner knot over the left. I stepped back and slowly pulled my scrub dress open, slid it off my shoulders and let it drop silently to the floor.

I heard him gasp quietly and I could even see stirring under the sheet below his waist. I reached down and slowly pulled the sheet down to see his magnificent cock poking up, standing proud.

"'ou're 'eautiful!"

"Thank you, a girl likes to hear that now and again. Want to see more?"

"Yeah, 'lease."

I smiled down at him and pulled off my elf hat. "There, now you can see more," I teased.

"'Ou 'ean."

"How can you say I'm mean?" I asked as I reached behind me to undo the bra hasp. Fortunately, I had worn the sexy, matched set and not my usual functional white underwear. Once the strap was unhooked, I slowly let the bra slide down my arms while still teasingly covering my breasts. Once the bra hit the floor, I let my arm drift down to expose myself to him.

"'ice, 'ery 'ice," he whispered.

I stepped closer to him, reached down and slid my slinky undies down to my knees before releasing them. Then I stood there completely nude in front of him and shivered a tiny bit. "Kinda chilly, mind if I come into bed with you?"

"'lease, yeah."

I pulled down the sheets, kicked off my shoes, crawled up onto the bed and slid over on top of him. I could feel his firm cock poking my belly as I reached up to kiss him again. Our lips and tongues teased and caressed and our sighs became more urgent as I felt his hand slide slowly across my back. I was getting seriously turned on and I felt moisture below, so I decided to give him something more. As I rose up onto my hands and knees he groaned in protest, but I reassured him and told him not to worry. I scooted forward until my breasts were at his face level before I slowly lowered them to him. At first there was only a hint of kissing but then he started to lick first one nipple and then the other.

"A little harder, you can suck, too," I whispered to him. He did just that; my breasts were being licked, sucked and teased, first left, then right. Oh, I can't describe how good it made me feel. I was aware of his hand sliding across my butt, stroking and petting, his fingers moving independently. I wanted those fingers somewhere else so I pulled myself off of him partway and turned so his fingers could touch my cooch. One finger parted my hair and slid down, grabbed some moisture before bringing it to my clit. Oh, sweet Jesus, did that ever feel so good! I had an excited man wanting me, rubbing me and stimulating me. It had been so long for me and I was so excited I knew I could easily come from his digital attention alone. As I lay there sideways on top of him while he stimulated me even further, I reached up and stroked my nipples, further exciting myself.

Then it happened! I rapidly rose up and experienced a quick, wonderful, sweet, pulsating orgasm; the first brought on by another person in over two years. I know I moaned out loud and I tried to keep quiet, but I couldn't completely stay mum. After several seconds and as I started to come down from my high, I shivered slightly.

"'old?"

"No, I shiver whenever I feel good and you made me feel soooo good."

"'Kay."

"What about you? Wanna feel good, too?"

"Mmm-hmm."

I straightened myself on top of him and raised up my pelvis until I could feel his cock teasing my pussy. I reached below and held him until I was stroking his head between my lips to moisten him. That alone felt wonderful, but when I slowly, oh so slowly slid down impaling myself on him, only then did I realize how wonderful it was. He stretched me and filled me every little millimeter of the way down. To me, that fullness is the ultimate in female sensations. Once I bottomed out, he and I sighed together quietly, which caused us both to chuckle quietly.

I rose up again and slowly, slowly let myself down on him. I could sense his good hand stroking my back letting me know he wanted me to enjoy our time together. Then up I rose and again back down. And again. And again. Each time a tiny bit faster. At the bottom of each stroke my clit rubbed onto his prominent pubic bone, stimulating me more and more. After every ten or so strokes I would pull almost all the way off of him and lean down to let him lick and suck on a breast for a few seconds or I would kiss him, then I would resume riding him.

In no time at all I was getting crazy excited and I sensed I would be able to climax if we kept things up as they were. I, like a lot of women, can have trouble climaxing with simple intercourse alone, but on that night, I knew, I knew another orgasm was in the cards. As we continued, I could feel his arm holding me tighter, pulling me down with each stroke and I could hear his breath getting increasingly erratic telling me he was getting closer and closer himself.

But then it happened: every girl's frustration. After a couple of particularly vigorous lunges on him, he reached up and somehow thrust his pelvis towards me as he came, groaning and writhing under me. After several light strokes he relaxed his arm and I fell down to his chest. We both were breathing heavily as we slowly recovered.

A couple of minutes later he said, "Cho?"

"Yeah?" I whispered.

"S-s-sorry..."

"Hey, I already had some fun. And it still felt good. And it feels real good knowing you enjoyed yourself. Don't feel bad. I know it's been a long time for you."

"Yeah. Uh-huh," he paused before he went on, "And 'ou?"

"Eddie, you little rat. Don't you know it's not nice to ask a lady a question like that?" I giggled as I playfully smacked him on the shoulder. "Well, if you honestly want to know, yeah, it's been a long time for me, too," I admitted.

He grinned a little and before he could say anything, I silenced him with a tender kiss and snuggled up to him. For the next five minutes or so I lay there on him and gently stroked his face as I looked into his eyes. Almost simultaneously we both grinned at each other and again I shivered.

"You have no idea how good this feels," I whispered into his ear.

"Mmm-hmm."

"Feels good for you, too?"

"Mmm-hmm!"

"I'm so glad. And I like this cuddling. Feels good."

"'Yeah, 'ood."

As we lay there, I realized that even though his erection had softened slightly, he was still pretty firm. I wiggled my pelvis on him and looked into his eyes. He smiled and nodded yes. He wanted to do it again!

"You little devil, you," I teased him. "You want more, don't you?"

He grinned even more and nodded vigorously, so I rose up onto my haunches again and began to push myself up and down on his ever-hardening cock. I couldn't believe how wonderful a sensation it was the second time around. I didn't go so slowly but instead picked up the tempo quickly as I rode him faster, harder and deeper, plunging down on him, rubbing my pearl on his pubic bone, sending wild stimulating thoughts to my brain yet again. I closed my eyes and held myself up with my rigid arms over him, rocking my pelvis against him, feeling him within me, filling me, stretching me. His arm grasped my back tighter and tighter as I neared my climax. His breathing was again becoming more erratic so I plunged deeper and deeper until my pearl was singing a song of imminent release.

They say simultaneous orgasms are nice but are not the be-all and end-all of sexual encounters. While that may be true, our simultaneous orgasms that night were beyond fabulous. Feeling that release and knowing he was feeling it at the same time was such a rush that I found myself suddenly crying through my orgasm. Tears poured down my face as I slowed down, not tears of pain or sorrow, but tears of absolute and total wonder.

"'Ou 'Kay?" he asked a few seconds later.

"Oh, Eddie, Sweetheart, more than OK, way more than OK. That was the most amazing experience of my life and sometimes I just cry when I'm super happy."

"'Kay."

After grabbing a corner of his sheet and drying my eyes, I nuzzled alongside of his neck, kissing him lightly while his arm gently stroked my back. I found myself getting drowsy and my legs were beginning to cramp slightly so I lifted off of him to little whimpers of complaint.

"I'm not leaving, here, let me stretch out beside you."

I lay there next to him, gently stroking his chest and wondering how something so spontaneous, so quick could feel so good while meaning so much. I was starting to nod off when I heard him whisper, "Ah 'ove 'ou, Cho."