Eddie's Sexual Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
Eddie experiences a different kind of bonding experience.
4.2k words
4.24
5.8k
2
1

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part III: The Bondage Situation

Eddie decided to get comfortable once the plane began taxiing towards the runway. He did not expect it to come to sudden stop and the captain come over the intercom stating there was a mechanical issue that needed to be addressed and the flight delayed. This was not exactly the reassuring sentiment any airline traveler wanted to hear prior to takeoff. The flight attendants reassured the passengers everything would be alright. If the problem was serious enough, the plane would return to the gate and the passengers would disembark.

While the prospect of another night in town with Beth and maybe Shiloh was appealing to Eddie, the reality was he needed to get back east. He had work. He had his friends. Despite the weekend fling, he missed being with Cari. He missed hanging out at After Hours with Mia and Leah. He had sent the picture of himself and the girls in the hot tub to Mia to cash in on the bet. Mia was impressed by what she described as some mother-daughter action. Eddie assured her it was nothing like that but he wouldn't deny the pornographic theme the tryst had presented.

After nearly an hour and a half on the ramp, the captain announced that the issue had been resolved and the plane would be taking off for Minneapolis. Eddie looked at his phone. The arrival time was going to put him dangerously close to missing his connection.

The plane took off and landed in Minneapolis without incident. At this point, it was after lunchtime and he knew his connecting flight was boarding. Eddie took off running across the concourse, trying to reach his gate. Unfortunately, the gate was on the other side of the airport from where he exited his flight. He nearly crashed into the the desk to give the attendant his ticket. "Oh, I'm sorry," she said. "But, the plane has already started taxiing away from the gate." Eddie looked out the window and saw the plane backing up.

"You've got to be kidding me!" he exclaimed.

"I'm so sorry. We can try to get you on a another flight." Eddie looked defeated. "What's available?" he asked.

The gate attendant began typing away on the keyboard. "There is a flight to Richmond that will leave after 6PM, but right now it is booked. I can put you on a standby list."

Eddie thought for a moment. "Is there anything sooner?"

"No. There is one we can get you on tomorrow at 8AM if you prefer that," she said.

Eddie realized he was going to be there for awhile and requested standby status and to be added to the list for the flight in the morning if he was unable to leave that evening. He was given a food voucher and he found a bar near the gate. He sat on a bar stool and began looking through his phone. He came across Krista's number and remembered she lived in the city. He sent her a text:

"It's Eddie from the flight out of Richmond. You drooled on me." He placed a laughing emoji at the end for levity. The response came back quickly.

"OMG. How r u?" Came Krista's reply.

"Good. A bit tired. I'm at the airport waiting for a connecting flight but I may not be able to leave tonight." Eddie hated typing out a long response but he had nothing better to do.

Krista responded to his message understanding the situation and reminded him that he could stay at her place if he wanted. Eddie considered the offer and told her he would let her know. Until then, he drank some beer and made small talk with the bartender who appeared to be grateful for the conversation on an otherwise slow afternoon.

When it came time to board the flight scheduled to leave at 6PM, Eddie stood by anxiously. It seemed like forever but finally all the rows had been called and he waited to find out if he could board or if he was destined to wait until the morning. A new gate attendant was at the desk and he let Eddie know that the flight was still full and he would have to wait until the next day.

Eddie stood there and thought for a moment. He was interrupted by the chime of his phone notifying him of a text message. It was Krista. She had sent his address in the event he was staying overnight. Eddie felt that maybe she had anticipated it. He found his way to the exit and hailed a cab. When he got inside, he texted Krista back and let her know he was on his way over. She responded with a thumbs-up emoji.

The cab dropped him off in front of a tall building with control-lock doors. He found Krista's number and buzzed her apartment. There was no response; just a buzz of the door and it came open when Eddie pulled the door. He rode the elevator up to her floor. "Fucking Christ, it's on the top," he thought to himself. The doors opened and he went to the apartment at the end of the hallway. Eddie knocked.

Krista opened the door and smiled brightly. She gave him a hug and invited him into her home. "I hope you don't mind, but I am in my comfy clothes. I didn't have any plans to go out," she said. Eddie looked at her. She was wearing a purple tank top with spaghetti straps and black booty shorts.

"It's all good," he replied.

It was a studio apartment with the bed to the left of the front door, a couch and a couple of chairs in the center, a kitchen on the other side with the bathroom towards the back. There was a corner of the room that was hidden by a curtain. Krista noticed his gaze and said it was a work space.

She told Eddie to get make himself at home and went to the kitchen. She returned with two wine glasses and a bottle of red wine. She poured a glass for him and then herself. They talked for awhile and it seemed as if they had not missed a beat since they last saw each other at the airport.

Before either one knew it it was getting close to midnight. "You can sleep in my bed with me," Krista said.

"Are you sure?" Eddie asked.

"Hey, whatever happens, happens." Krista responded heading towards the bathroom.

Eddie sat on the edge of the bed. It was unlikely anything was going to happen. He was still tired and sex was the last thing on his mind. He took off his shirt and pants before getting into the bed. It was incredibly soft. He felt he would get lost in it.

As he was taking in the comfort of Krista's bed, she came out of the bathroom. She gave him a smile and turned off the lights with only the salt lamps on the nightstands providing illumination into the room. Krista looked down and took off her top. Her body was amazing. She had small breasts and a toned stomach. She climbed in next to Eddie and started running her fingers across his chest. Then, she kissed him. "I know I said whatever happens, happens" she began. "But, I was ready to sleep with you after that flight and your visit now just confirmed that desire."

Eddie found himself getting hard.

Krista climbed on top of him and began kissing his neck and shoulders working her way down his chest. He felt her hands on his waist as she grabbed his boxers and pulled them down.

"Oh my," she exclaimed when his erect rod was freed from his shorts.

Krista took his cock in her hand and began stroking it. It felt really good as Eddie relaxed in the bed and let her take control. It wasn't long before Krista was licking his cock and deep-throating it. The sounds alone were arousing to Eddie but the sight of this petite angel pleasing him was enough to send him over the edge.

Krista must have sensed he would cum if she continued. She sat up and slid off her shorts. Eddie saw a little strip of hair that was neatly trimmed and really suited her. She climbed on top of him and slid his cock inside of her. "Oh fuck!" she cried. Krista had to ease herself onto his 10-inch prick but soon enough found herself expertly riding it. "Uhhn...uhhn...uhhn," the sounds Krista were making alternated between pure pleasure and that of a wild animal.

"Oh shit, I'm close," Eddie said.

Krista gave his cock a couple of more pumps before dismounting. A large wad of cum shot out of Eddie's cock onto his stomach. Another blast landed just below that around the waist line and a the rest oozed out. Krista licked up the cum and sucked the remaining little bit out of his cock.

"You can shower if you want to clean up," Krista told him. Eddie got up and took her up on the offer. He thought she might join him but she never did. When he got out of the bathroom, Krista was playing with a dildo and rubbing her pussy.

"I just need to cum," she said. It didn't take long. Eddie saw her body tremble with orgasm and she seemed to lay there spent and exhausted of all energy.

Eddie got back into bed and she cuddled up next to him. It was an unexpected hookup but he had no regrets. They fell asleep curled up with one another. Eddie found himself awake a couple of hours later. He was checking his phone when a thought crossed his mind. He could take another picture and help his cause with the bet between him and Mia. He opened up the camera app and flipped the camera to him.

Just as he was getting ready to click the picture he heard Krista say, "What are you doing?"

Eddie was at a loss for words. He wasn't sure what explanation would sound good or if it would even matter. Krista sat up pulling the sheet to cover herself. She again asked what he was doing.

"I was taking a picture," Eddie went with straight up honesty despite how ridiculous it sounded. Almost immediately, Krista rolled on top of him, pinning him down with her weight while digging her knee into his sternum.

Eddie was equal parts terrified and aroused seeing this sexy, naked woman on top of him who was a lot stronger than he had anticipated. "You shouldn't have done that", Krista said leaning in towards him.

She grabbed his right wrist and pinned it down. Before he knew what was going on, Eddie found himself handcuffed to the bed. "How the hell did I not see that?" he thought to himself.

Krista took the phone from him and placed it on the nightstand. Eddie watched as she disappeared behind the curtain.

After 20 minutes, Krista emerged back from behind the curtain. The darkness of the room concealed her but Eddie could tell she had put something on that was form fitting. "You were a very bad boy," Krista said.

Eddie was still trying to make sense of what had just happened but tried apologizing. "Your apology will only be accepted after Mistress Kaye has finished with you," was the response he received.

"Who is Mistress Kaye?" Eddie asked. He watched as she began pulling back the curtain revealing an armory of sex toys from whips and chains to handcuffs and dildos.

"You're looking at her," came the reply as she stepped out from the shadows revealing herself in a black latex outfit that appeared to be one piece with black straps securing it on her shoulders. She had on pointed heels and studded wristbands to complete the ensemble.

Suddenly, it dawned on him that Krista's extracurricular activities involved her being a dominatrix. "Holy hell! Krista, I am sorry. It was a mistake."

"Krista isn't here. Only Mistress Kaye and you will address her as such," said the newly emerged dominatrix.

She went back to a table that was against a wall. She picked up a collar and a leash. Mistress Kaye walked over to the bed and used her weight to hold him down. She slid the collar under his neck and secured it. Then, she attached the leash.

"Mistress Kaye is going to do to you whatever she wants until she is satisfied that you understand that violating someone's privacy is not appropriate."

Eddie looked at her in confused horror. He had never participated in BDSM before and this was not exactly how he saw his first time going.

Mistress Kaye unlocked the handcuff to free his wrist. "You will be given two safe words. One verbal and the other non-verbal. The verbal safe word is sanctuary. Your non-verbal cue will be removing this feather from your ear." As she said it, she attached an ear clip feather to his left lobe. It was bit uncomfortable but he tolerated it.

She continued, "If you use the safe word, you will be kicked out of the apartment. If you make it through the ordeal, Mistress Kaye will allow you to remain until morning."

She led him by the collar and stood him next to the table that was behind the curtain. The same one from which she had picked up the collar and leash. Eddie watched as she walked around him. There was a bit of a dark, seductive way about it. She reached to her right and flipped a light switch behind the table. The corner of the room that had been hidden now became more illuminated with black light.

Eddie didn't have time to really process the newly-lit area when he was struck by a riding crop.

"Ayee!" Eddie screamed.

Had he been ready for it, it may not have affected him as much. He was, however, ready for the subsequent strikes. Mistress Kaye had delivered a total of five strikes on his ass. A punishment she said was appropriate but not enough. She secured the leash to the center of the table where a large carabiner clip, attached to a ring on it, held on to the other end of the leash. She took his right arm and bound it to the table. She did the same with his left arm. The position his body was uncomfortable as it had him being held back. Mistress Kaye reached into a draw and pulled out a set of clamps.

The clamps were attached to his nipples as Eddie took in the pain; he did his best to stifle the screams of agony which sounded like a beastly roar. He never really had his nipples played with, let alone with a device designed to inflict discomfort. "Are you okay?' Mistress Kaye asked.

"Fucking peachy," was Eddie's response through gritted teeth.

"Watch your mouth in the presence of Mistress Kaye," she struck his right thigh after she had scolded him. Thinking that wasn't enough, she struck his sack with the riding crop as well.

Eddie, in a lot of discomfort, watched as she moved to a dresser and pulled out a ball gag. "I guess that's the reason of the non-verbal cue," he thought.

Mistress Kaye didn't say anything. She simply applied the gag and took a few steps in front of him. "Yes, that should keep your dirty mouth closed," she said, pleased with her work.

"Normally, men have Mistress Kaye ridicule them and their inadequate penis size," Mistress Kaye started. "But with you, an exception will be made. She began tapping his cock with the riding crop.

Eddie couldn't believe it. He felt himself getting aroused by all this. "What the fuck?" he thought to himself.

Mistress Kaye saw it and gave him a tug on his balls. "You are enjoying this, yes?" she asked. There wasn't much of a response. Eddie was still coming to grips with his own closeted kinky self and the amount of energy Krista was putting into this dungeon persona.

"Maybe, maybe something a little less enjoyable would be to your disliking," she taunted.

She unbound his wrists and turned him around to face the table. She secured his hands again but this time, he was bent over. Eddie felt her slide down his left leg, treating it like her personal stripper pole. She bound his leg to the table and did the same to the other leg. Eddie was sure about two things. One, he was going to be subjected to something different than what he was used to and two, he was not going to like it.

Mistress Kaye pulled out a butt plug and began lubing it. She looked in the mirror in front of them so she could get a good look at Eddie's face. His eyes became very wide when he felt the plug being rubbed up against his taint. Slowly, he felt the plug being slid into his ass. He was uncertain about what do. He wanted to clench but he knew that would not be the best course of action. He took a breath as well as anyone could with a gag in their mouth and relaxed his body. Mistress Kaye pushed it all the way in.

"Impressive. You took that like a champ," she mused.

She placed her hands around his ass and waist. Eddie thought she was going to start jerking him off. He was semi-hard. Instead, he felt a feather being used to tickle his balls. Mistress Kaye was going to leave the plug in there for awhile. The question was, what was the end game?

Mistress Kaye took out a rod. She held it in front of Eddie's face. "Mistress Kaye thinks you need this stuck up your pee hole."

Eddie hadn't really struggled until then but he knew it was a futile endeavor. The safe word was the only way out and he had just enough slack to pull the feather if needed. For whatever reason, he decided to against it. He watched as Mistress Kaye took a seated position in front of him through the mirror. She lubed up the rod and he felt her begin to press it against his cock.

Then, all black.

Eddie awoke to the sound of a brewing coffee machine. However, he was still strapped to the table and the plug was still in his ass. "Seriously?" he muttered.

"Oh good, you're awake," Krista came to the table with a cup of coffee in her hands. "How do you feel?"

Eddie thought for a moment. "Violated", was his response. Krista closed her eyes and nodded in agreement.

She put down the coffee mug and went behind Eddie. He could feel her take hold of the butt plug. "I'm a bit tempted to keep this in here, but I think it's been up there long enough."

She pulled the plug from out of his ass. She tossed it into a bin with the riding crop and did the same with the nipple clamps after she took them off of him. "I'm curious," Krista began. "Did you like it?"

Truth be told, it was not that bad and he was not really done in by the experience until he felt he was going to have a metal rod shoved up his dick. "Did you shove that rod inside my cock?" Eddie asked.

Krista paused. "Understand this. Mistress Kaye and I are not the same person. Yes, we are one body but in the dungeon it's her and her alone. The rest of the time, it's just me. Think of it the same way you would look at a method actor. They are really not that person but for the moment while they are filming, they are that person."

Walking towards Eddie, Krista paused and looked at an open drawer. It was opened by her alter ego just before Eddie passed out. She remembered why. She thought for a moment. Eddie could only see her through his peripheral vision wondering what she was doing.

"So, uh...are you going to untie me?" he asked. Krista reached into the drawer and pulled out a strap-on and some lube.

"I'm sorry," she said. Mistress Kaye has some unfinished business with you.

Eddie saw her undo the belt on her robe and watch as it dropped to the floor. She still had on the black latex outfit from earlier. Mistress Kaye put the strap-on around her waist and adjusted it. She began lubing it up before walking to the table where Eddie was still restrained.

"Just relax," she said softly in his ear.

His eyes became wide as he felt the fake cock penetrate his asshole. He began squirming but stopped and tried to take it in. It was only six inches but he did not care how big it was as he was just recovering from the previous toy that had been shoved up ass. Mistress Kaye began thrusting inside him with slow, methodical strokes. A smile of dark, sexy gratification graced her face.

Meanwhile, Eddie was still trying to process this early morning ass-reaming he was receiving. It was not what he wanted but it felt kind of good. A little too good actually. He could feel himself getting hard. "Holy fuck", he thought. "I'm actually enjoying this."

Mistress Kaye noticed too which really motivated her to continue plowing his ass. "You like that fake cock inside you, don't you?" Eddie didn't answer. He just took it. He felt Mistress Kaye put her hands around his waist and grab his cock. She began stroking it as she pushed inside his ass.

Eddie couldn't contain himself any longer. He felt himself ready to cum and he blew his load all over the floor. Some of it got on Mistress Kaye's hand. She walked over to him and licked a little off her finger before smearing it into his face. Degraded, Eddie watched as she picked up the robe and walked to the bathroom. Five minutes later, Krista had emerged with the robe.

12