Eddie's Sexual Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress Kaye sends her regards," she said.

Krista undid his restraints. Eddie wobbled to the bed trying to regain the feeling in his legs and acclimate himself to not having a sex toy stuck up his ass. When he got on the bed, he checked his dick.

"The rod was never put in there." Krista said. "After you passed out, Mistress Kaye tried to wake you but to no avail. She did have a little fun at your expense."

Krista handed him his cell phone. He opened it to the text stream where he had been sending Mia the pictures for their bet.

There they were. Two pictures. One of Eddie in the bound position to the table with the plug up his ass and the other, a picture of Mistress Kaye biting his ear lob while taking a selfie of the two of them. The responses from Mia went from shock to teasing him about being a very kinky bastard.

"I think you enjoyed that more than you care to let on," Krista said interrupting his train of thought.

Eddie nodded that it was different and unexpected. He sat there in thought for a few minutes before breaking the silence.

"How long has Mistress Kaye been a persona of you?" Eddie inquired. Krista took a sip of her coffee and thought to herself.

"Nearly five years", she said. "I was doing an internship for a law firm and one of the lawyers took me under her wing." She introduced me to kink and started working with me. Eventually, I began to hold my own in dungeon play and the Mistress Kaye persona was born. She is strong when I cannot be while I am the softer, gentler side of her.

"Has Mistress Kaye ever been fucked by anyone?" Eddie couldn't help himself to ask. Krista gave a slight smile. "You'll have to ask her that." She got up and walked to the kitchen. "Get dressed. You have a flight to catch."

Eddie got dressed and sent a request out for an Uber pickup. Krista was still mulling around in the kitchen washing some dishes and the sex toys that had been used just a few hours ago. Eddie stepped into the kitchen. Krista looked at him.

"Are you on your way out?" she asked. "I'm sorry about being deceptive last night," Eddie began to explain.

"It's fine. Mistress Kaye helped resolve the situation and all is forgiven. I still think you're a good guy and I would want to see you again if you're ever in town." Krista smiled sheepishly. "So would Mistress Kaye."

She gave Eddie a hug and he left the apartment to meet his ride.

During the ride, his mind raced with thoughts about his sexuality. Was he gay? Was he more kinky than he would ever admit to himself? Even more, would he want to do it again? His mind raced with uncertainty.

Eddie arrived at the airport and made his way to the gate. He was exhausted and he was wondering if this bet was worth it. Over the last 48 hours, he had become both mentally and physically drained. He slept for much of the flight and when he arrived back home, he slept for most of the car ride back to his apartment.

It would take a couple of days before he was fully rested and ready to return to the world he knew.

12