Eddie's Sexual Adventures Ch. 06

Story Info
Eddie and Mia fine themselves quarantined together.
4.9k words
4.76
6k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quarantine

It had been a few months since Cari had left town and Eddie was still adjusting to his new normal. He felt like his sex life had hit a roadblock. His only action as of late was coming from the erotic video chats he would have with Beth. While it was nice to watch her perform in front of the camera for him, he wanted more than just getting a release from jerking off in front of a computer.

Eddie had made himself scarce from the bar scene since Cari's departure. It was a gradual process as he would go from being a nightly regular to being there three nights a week. Those three nights turned into two times a week and that became once a week. Eventually, he became a no-show. Mia and Leah would text him everyday to check on him. He would respond if he felt like it, but he wasn't very talkative when he did. It wasn't long before he stopped answering their text messages altogether.

There was news about a new strain of virus that had developed in China and was finding its way around the world. It wasn't long before Eddie was keeping up with the progress of this new illness and keeping himself isolated at home. When the first cases started popping up in California and New York, Eddie collected supplies just in case things got bad.

He didn't have long to wait.

It was nearly three weeks later that the virus found a foothold in his home town. He saw the news where people were panic buying cleaning supplies, food and toilet paper from the stores. Shelves became bare and it seemed like forever for those same shelves to be restocked. Fortunately, he didn't have to worry about that as he had everything he needed. Furthermore, the local food delivery services were still in business.

It was Friday night and Eddie had returned home from work. He had a pizza delivery on the way and a video chat with Beth scheduled for later. The doorbell rang. It was the pizza guy dropping off Eddie's order. The guy looked pale and not very well at all. "Are you alright?" Eddie asked as he received his food. The driver nodded and said it was just a cold. "Maybe you shouldn't be delivering food if you're sick," Eddie suggested. He handed the driver his tip and closed the door.

Standing there in the living room, Eddie looked at his pizza. He was having second thoughts about eating it but damn he was hungry. "Fuck it," he thought to himself. "I'll wash my hands, place the pizza on a pan and everything will be alright." He felt his logic was sound and proceeded to carry out his plan of action.

After he finished eating, he cracked open a beer got on his computer waiting for Beth. She logged in about five minutes later wearing sheer nightgown and nothing else. They exchanged pleasantries and talked for several minutes before Beth began fondling herself which got Eddie aroused. He watched as Beth took a vibrator and began playing with it. She seductively licked it with her tongue. Eddie stood up and stripped as he watched Beth continue with her show. She began to back away from the camera and prop her legs up when the camera and their connection unexpectedly went out.

"Well shit," Eddie muttered under his breath. "This night beats all."

He tried reconnecting with her but to no avail. Defeated, he sent her a text and apologized about what had happened. Beth was cool about it. She would be up for a while so if he managed to get back online, she would be waiting for him. However, the internet would remain down the rest of the night and Eddie would not be getting a show.

A couple of days later, Eddie felt under the weather. Despite taking caution, he found himself extremely ill. His doctor advised him to stay home and get some rest with the virus creating multiple cases across the state. Eddie was burning up with a fever and found himself unable to get out of bed. He would sleep for hours and wake up feeling like hell worn over.

While he was suffering in silence, the apartment door opened up and Mia stepped inside. She looked around the quiet dwelling for her friend but everything was still. She closed the door behind her and began looking around. The room was dark with the exception of a table lamp illuminating next to the couch. She checked the bedroom and saw Eddie laying on the bed unconscious. She went over to check on him. She placed her hand on his head. He was burning up. She went to the kitchen and made him an ice pack. She returned to his room and placed it on his head. Afterwards, she settled in and prepared herself for the role of nurse for the next couple of days.

Eddie spent the next couple of days drifting in and out of consciousness. He thought Mia was there but he was unable to tell what was real and what was his imagination. When he saw Mia, he was receiving sips of water and getting a cold towel placed on his head. He was unable to talk coherently and kept passing out.

On the third day, Eddie awoke to an extremely wet bed. He had sweated profusely as his fever broke. "I feel so funky," he thought to himself. He sat up in the bed and pulled off his tank top which was drenched as well. Eddie slowly stood up. He was a bit disorientated at first, but he was able to maintain his balance and keep upright. He stepped out of the bedroom into the living room.

Mia was sitting on the couch watching a movie and drinking coffee. "Hey," Eddie said as he entered the room. Mia turned to look in his direction. "You're finally awake," she replied. "I was beginning to worry about you." Eddie looked around his apartment. From the look of it, Mia had kept it up while he was incapacitated.

"I spent the last couple of days cleaning up the place," she said.

Eddie nodded his head in acknowledgment. He was appreciative of her help and knew he would have to return the favor. "I think I've got it from here. You don't need to stay here any longer," Eddie said.

"Actually, I do," was her reply. Eddie looked at her quizzically.

"You see, that virus you were battling is the same one that has become a global pandemic. Anyone that has been infected or been in direct contact with someone that has, needs to stay isolated for two weeks. You had the virus and I was here nursing you back to health. Therefore, you and me are stuck here for the next 11 days," Mia explained.

Eddie stood there in silence. This was unprecedented. Normally, he would slowly get back into his routine after being sick. Now, he was going to have to continue being stuck in his apartment for another week and a half.

"Well shit," was the only response he could muster.

He looked at his friend and apologized. "I'm sorry this happened to you." Mia just waved her hand. "It's fine," she said. "I made the choice to come in and help you. I made the decision to stay here until you were better."

Eddie looked like he wanted to say something else. Mia spoke before he could say anything else. "Go get a shower. You need it," she said.

She was right. Three days of being stuck in bed and sweating like a pig was beginning to offend his olfactory senses. He turned back to the bedroom to get in the shower. Before he got in, he decided to trim up his beard. It was a mess and in need of maintenance. After he was satisfied with his grooming session, he removed the rest of his clothes and stepped into the shower.

While he was cleaning up, Mia began working on his room. She removed the sheets and comforter from the bed, picked up his clothes and collected the loose trash in the room. After several minutes, the water shut off. The door was cracked open and Mia saw Eddie move into her line of sight as he was drying off. She stared at him for what seemed like an eternity. She had seen him partially nude during her Halloween party, but she did not know that he was in such good shape.

Mia turned her head slightly to get a better view as Eddie's body turned away from her vantage point. She bit her lower lip taking in his physique. She felt herself experiencing an attraction to him that was never there before.

Eddie opened the door and Mia snapped out of her dream.

"You okay?" he asked. Mia took a few seconds to regain her composure. She didn't want to give away that she had seen him and didn't want her response to sound flustered.

"I'm great," she finally said. "I'm changing your sheets and am going to wash these clothes."

Eddie went over to her and took the clothes out of her hand. "I've got it," he said. "You've done enough already. Take it easy."

Mia was suddenly turned on by Eddie. She wasn't sure what it was, but this take-charge, appreciative attitude he was showing was leaving quite the impression.

Eddie spent the next couple of hours getting the laundry done and remaking his bed. In between, he and Mia would talk. She was forced to close her bar with the virus everywhere. She was concerned about losing money and feeling guilty she couldn't retain her staff. Mia told him how much he was missed down there. It seemed like every night someone was asking about him.

After Eddie had finished with the laundry, Mia made some dinner. Eddie couldn't eat too much as the main focus was replenishing the fluids lost after his bout with the virus. He didn't mind, however. It had been awhile since he had ate a home-cooked meal. They ate on the couch and watched television for a couple hours. Eddie began to remember how nice it was to have someone to share the evening, even if the circumstances surrounding it weren't ideal.

Around midnight, Eddie got up from the couch. He felt it was time for bed. "Do you have everything you need for tonight?" he asked Mia. She looked up and nodded. "Goodnight," she said. Eddie responded in kind before shuffling off to his room.

Eddie had meant to go to sleep, but began playing around on his phone. It was the first time he was able to check on the world events and pulled up his news app. Things looked bleak between the rising number of virus cases and the economy going to hell. He checked social media to see what his friends were up to and how they were doing. For the most part, it seemed that everyone was in good spirits and taking things in stride. The memes were gold. It was good to see humor during a trying time. He decided to post about his ordeal and assured everyone he was alright.

After he was done making his post, he put his phone on the night stand and closed his eyes. After 15 minutes, he heard soft moaning from the living room. At first, he ignored it as he thought he was hearing things. However, the moaning persisted. He got up from his bed and walked to the door. It wasn't fully closed so he was quiet opening it up to see what was going on.

The light from the television outlined the living room and he saw Mia on the couch touching herself. Eddie looked at her as she laid there on top of the blankets. She had removed her shorts and had her t-shirt up over her breasts. One hand was massaging her pussy while the other groped her left tit. Eddie felt himself getting hard. He dropped his boxers and began stroking his cock as he watched her. "She's beautiful," he thought to himself.

Unbeknownst to him, Mia saw him standing in the doorway watching her. There was just the slightest reflection from the glass doors of the entertainment center and knowing that she was being watched really turned her on. She wondered what she would do if he came up to her. Would she fuck him? She had been really horny the last few days and from what she had seen earlier, she was at a breaking point.

Eddie stayed in the doorway of his bedroom. He continued to stroke his cock as Mia got more and more involved in her session. He watched as she paused and turned on her side. He inched his way back inside the bedroom as to not be discovered. He was still able to see what she was doing. Mia returned to her original position but his time she had a toy. Eddie watched as she licked and sucked on it before sliding it into her wet pussy.

It was at this moment that Eddie really considered going over to her just to see what would happen. He decided not to and continued jerking off. Mia began to climax and muffled her screams with her hand. To just let it go, would be to give away the illusion that Eddie was spying on her and she wanted to maintain the voyeur fantasy that was turning both of them on. Eddie felt himself getting close and had no choice but to cum in his hand. After releasing his load, he discreetly closed the door and went into his bathroom to clean up.

Thinking he had gone undiscovered, he quietly congratulated himself and got back into bed. It took a lot out of him as he fell asleep almost immediately. In the other room, Mia gently rubbed herself. Smiling about what had just happened, she thought about what had just transpired. She didn't bother putting her shorts back on. She just pulled her shirt down and fell asleep.

The next couple of days went by without much excitement. Eddie and Mia continued talking and opening up to each other more than they ever had before. For entertainment, they spent time watching television, playing games and being on their phones.

Beth had texted Eddie after he recovered and was eager to see him on their weekly video chat. Eddie was just as eager to see her again and perhaps find some semblance of normalcy with everything going on in the world. They made arrangements to set up their meeting at 11PM his time.

Later that evening, Eddie told Mia he would be in his room, probably for the rest of the night, but he may come out to get something to drink. He went into his room and logged into the meeting with Beth. She came on the screen wearing a sexy plaid top that was tied at the bottom and daisy duke shorts. As a welcome back gift, she began twerking for him. Her thick, curvy body flowed with the music as he watched. He began to undo his pants so he could address the bulge forming in his pants.

In the next room, Mia got up from the couch and crept over to his door. She was wearing a satin robe and a thong under it. She peeked into the bedroom and saw Eddie massaging his cock while watching Beth do her dance. She smiled as she watched him. He had no idea she was standing there.

After a couple of minutes, Beth returned to her chair. She adjusted her shirt as her breasts had found a way to peek out. She noticed the woman standing in the doorway watching them and decided to play along. "So, how horny are you?" Beth asked Eddie. He smiled. "Very," he replied. "I bet you need a good a blowjob and a tight, wet pussy engulfing your cock don't you?" she continued to tease.

"You know it," Eddie said feeling himself getting extremely hard.

"Stand up and strip," Beth said. "I want to see that big cock of yours."

Eddie immediately obliged. His pants were already undone. As he stood up, they fell effortlessly to the floor. He pulled off his shirt.

"Mmmmm...," Beth cooed as she watched him. "What I would do to you if I were there."

Eddie nodded in agreement. Beth began to fondle her tits before untying her shirt and letting them hang freely. "Where's your friend at?" Beth inquired. Eddie shrugged. "In the other room watching television I would imagine," he said. "Are you sure?" Beth asked.

Eddie turned around and saw Mia standing there with her robe partially open and her hand rubbing her mound through her panties. He nearly fell over from the unexpected surprise. Mia walked over to him and straddled his lap. Eddie placed his hands firmly on her ass, holding it tightly as she leaned in to kiss him.

The unexpected encounter temporarily made Eddie forget that he was on a video chat with Beth. He broke away from the kiss with Mia and faced the computer. Beth was already stretched out on the bed naked save for the open plaid top draped on her shoulders. "Don't stop on my account," she said lustfully; rubbing her bald pussy with her right hand.

Mia stood up as Eddie turned his chair to face her. She helped him to his feet and then slid his pants down as she went to her knees. If he wasn't rock hard from earlier, he was now. He watched as Mia's full lips gently kissed his cock and then delicately lick his shaft. She looked up at him with her bright green eyes as she began to take all of his cock into her mouth. He held her head as she bobbed back and forth expertly sucking him.

It had been awhile since he was in this position and he thought he would blow his load prematurely. He tried to take his mind off of the superb blowjob he was receiving in order to last longer. His eyes caught the computer where he saw Beth's curvy ass facing the monitor. She was sliding a black dildo in and out of her pussy, moaning softly.

"Not helping," Eddie thought.

Mia continued to suck him aggressively. "Holy shit, she's good," Eddie's thoughts continued. "Fuck it," he said, as he leaned back taking his cock out of her mouth. Mia expectantly kept it open as load after load of cum was blasted onto her face. A good amount had found its way across her nose and left cheek with the last part of it going into her mouth. She swallowed it down and used her finger to collect the remaining cum on her face. She licked it while giving him a devilish grin.

Beth had returned to her back, still rubbing her pussy. It was clear she had enjoyed the show. "You two are so hot," she said. Eddie nodded, not knowing what to say. Mia smiled and sat down in the chair. "Stick around," she said. "There's more to come." She looked slyly at Eddie as she completed her statement.

"If it's going to be like that, then I'm going to need some cock of my own," Beth said. "Hey Jack, come in here."

Eddie was taken aback. The goofy kid who stumbled upon their hot-tub threeway was already there? "Is Shiloh there too," Eddie asked.

"No, she had to go to an emergency call at another ranch. She left her boy-toy here to keep me company." Beth had just finished her explanation when Jack came into the room. He looked at Beth and then the computer. "Jack, we're going to do something similar like we did last time when it was just the three of us," Beth said.

Ever since the hot-tub sex romp, Jack had been a consistent fixture at the place. Shiloh and her had taken turns fucking him but it was the webcam series that Shiloh had started that really etched him into their daily lives. To be clear, this was not a relationship that either woman was pursuing and each had been on dates, slept with other men and gone about things as usual. Jack was good to have around the house when dick was needed. Most ranches had hired hands, he was the hired cock.

Mia and Eddie watched as Beth undid Jack's pants and took his cock into her mouth. "It's so much smaller than yours," Mia whispered. Eddie held back a chuckle. "Yeah, and he cums a helluva lot faster too."

Beth stopped what she was doing. "Hey, be nice. He's gotten better. We've trained him to last. As for the size, not everyone can be as well-endowed as you," Beth said in a teasing manner. She resumed her blowjob on the young man who was really enjoying the moment.

Mia watched intently; her lips pursed together, again biting her lower lip like she did when she saw Eddie get out of the shower. Her hands began to explore her body. Eddie noticed she still had a bit of cum streaked across her face and he took a tissue from a box on the desk and tenderly wiped it away. She broke away her gaze at the monitor to give him a sexy look of thanks. Eddie tossed the tissue and sat next to her to watch Beth's sex show.

Beth paused again. "You know, we usually charge for this sort of thing," she said. Eddie grinned. "But, we're VIPs!" he exclaimed.

Beth directed Jack to sit on the edge of the bed where she began to slide his cock between her tits. It practically disappeared between them. The way Jack was moaning, Eddie thought he was going to cum before things got interesting.

"Hey Beth," Mia said. "Can you position yourself to face the camera so we can see him fuck your tits?" Beth obliged the request and straddled Jack's face for a moment. He took advantage of it and slipped his tongue into her wet, hot pussy. "Oh god...," Beth said breathily. She moved down with her ass sitting on his chest so she could easily continue to massage his cock with her tits.

12