Eddie's Sexual Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddie and Mia really got into what they were seeing. It wasn't long before Eddie's hand found its way to Mia's panties and began massaging her pussy. They were soaked. Mia let her robe drop off her shoulders and down her forearms as she was touching her own tits while spreading her legs further to allow Eddie to work her hot hole.

The two watched the monitor as Jack began to finger-fuck Beth while she continued to play with his cock. She had went from tit-fucking him to resuming her blowjob. She decided to move back and sit on his face again so they could orally please each other.

Mia stole a glance at Eddie and saw that he was hard again. She took her left hand and began to jerk him off. Eddie sat back in his chair, still fingering her while she stroked his cock. Both of them were extremely horny at this point and just as Beth was beginning to ease her way onto Jack's cock, Mia stood up, removed her thong and slid down on Eddie's huge member.

Neither party was paying attention to the camera at this point. Mia had her arms wrapped around Eddie's neck as she rode him, the robe finally falling to the floor. Beth was riding Jack until she got off and got on her hands and knees. Jack got behind her and began fucking her from behind. Her big, voluptuous tits shaking with each thrust.

Eddie stood up with Mia still hanging onto him. He adjusted the camera to the bed before dropping her onto the bed and sliding himself deep inside her. She was dripping wet. He pounded her pussy hard and fast; Mia screamed with such intensity, one could wonder if she had been just as sex deprived as Eddie. The moans coming from the computer made the room sound like an orgy was taking place and if both couples were in the same room, it may very well have been.

Mia dropped her hands above her head as Eddie continued to slide in and out of her. Her eyes were closed but her mouth kept vocalizing the pleasure she was feeling. Both of them were sweating heavily at this point and Eddie paused for a moment. Mia looked at him and then saw what he wanted to do. She spread her legs further apart and placed her feet on the bed as Eddie got on his knees to taste the hot bartender's throbbing pussy. She could not believe it. Eddie was really good at this. In between the waves of ecstasy running through her body, she thought she should have tried to fuck him sooner.

Back at Beth's place, Jack was continuing to drill her from behind as she watched Mia and Eddie get busy on the bed. She was extremely turned on by what she saw and it made her really wet. She began to rub her pussy as Jack continued fucking her; taking in a show that would very much rival what Shiloh and her had been doing the last few months. She felt her body tremble with waves of orgasms but they weren't from Jack; they were from watching her friend of nearly 20 years fuck this gorgeous redhead that was 15 years younger than him.

As her body seized with a major orgasm, Jack blew his load all over her back and ass. She continued to keep giving herself multiple orgasms and didn't even notice Jack cleaning her up. She looked away long enough to dismiss him. He collected his clothes and left the room.

Eddie was enjoying eating out Mia's pussy. She tasted very good. The questions he had that Halloween night were all being answered and he was not disappointed. Mia grabbed the back of his head and pulled it further into her. "I need you to fuck me now," she screamed. Eddie stood up and grabbed her legs, propping them on his left shoulder. He eased his way into her and began a rhythmic thrust that felt so good to Mia, she thought she was going to squirt everywhere.

Sweat dripped from Eddie's body as Mia was glistening from hers. Both of them had forgotten about their online audience and were a bit startled when Beth made the request for Mia to assume the doggy-style position. Eddie pulled out and stroked his cock gingerly as Mia rolled over and got on her hands and knees. Eddie started by kissing her right ass cheek. Then, he gave it a little bite. Mia gasped excitedly, anxiously waiting for her pussy to be filled his big cock again.

Taking his hand, he rubbed her lips with his fingers. She moaned softly, feeling herself getting wetter. Eddie entered her hot, wet hole and after a few gentle thrusts, he began to increase his speed and fuck her hard. Mia's breasts heaved back and forth as she tried to brace herself from the pounding she was taking. Eddie got so caught up in the moment, he slapped her ass hard. "Oww," she cried. Eddie stopped and cringed. "Sorry," he said.

"It's fine. Keep going," Mia reassured him. The spank was unexpected but she wanted to cum hard and didn't want a trivial thing to ruin the proceedings. Eddie resumed his pace and it wasn't long before Mia felt her body ready to give in to the pleasure that comes with a long, good fuck. "Oh my god, I'm cumming!" she cried. She squirted a little at first and then a geyser erupted from her pussy immediately afterwards.

"GODDAMN!" Beth exclaimed upon seeing Mia's intense orgasm.

Eddie was ready to blow his load too. Mia got on her back again as Eddie shot his load all over her tits and stomach. "Fucking Christ," he yelled as he pumped every drop of cum out of his cock. Mia rubbed some of it on her before looking at him and smiling brightly.

"That was fucking hot, guys," Beth said from the camera. She had made herself cum several times just watching them. "I need to get going and get cleaned up. Bye Mia. Bye Eddie. Love you!" she said blowing kisses to the camera.

The camera went dark and Mia and Eddie sat on the bed taking in what had just happened. "I guess this changes things," Eddie said. "Perhaps," Mia started. "But I think we can manage being friends-with-benefits."

Eddie looked around him. "I guess I need to wash the sheets again," he said with a soft laugh.

Mia got up and took Eddie by the hand. "C'mon stud, let's get cleaned up," she said as she escorted him to the shower.

They continued to quarantine themselves for the next few days until they determined they could venture out without spreading any germs. They slept together for the remainder of it and despite being stuck in one place for two weeks, both had a renewed energy going forward. The only thing left was for life to return to normal.

12