Eddy or Eddie 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, well, I did notice that but that was always when you were in your "oldest friend Freddy" mode and all Eddie, so."

"Yeah, well, I'm about out of "yeah, wells" and all, except for that I had a really nice time, even though we shouldn't tell people about this cruising date and all Stu, so."

"Yeah, well, I agree but I don't know what the big deal is anyways because there's not much to tell anyone anyways, other than we went on a cruising town date and all Eddie, so."

"I guess I'll just switch over to I mean then because I mean, I'm just as unhappy that you're all frustrated just as much as I'm happy to have an evening out and all Stu, so."

"I mean, I don't have to be frustrated tonight and all, Eddie.

"I mean, sex never even comes up when you only dress in front of the mirror and all, Stu."

"I mean, we could have a few drinks and regret it in morning and all, Eddie."

"I mean, wow, would we ever regret it in the morning or what, Stu?"

"I mean, I'm on the guy side, so just as long as I nut and all, Eddie, so."

Well, yeah folks, I mean, that went on for the rest of the ride home and unfortunately for Stu, he dropped me off without changing the color or weight of his balls. But I looked forward to our next gaming day so Stu could start in with the "but listen Eddie" and all. And now that I had dressed for him once, well, I don't foresee any issues continuing with that, right?

End Eddy or Eddie 01

12