Eddy Thaws Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does it matter?" Maj nuzzled Eddy's breast. "I'm here. Now. With you."

"Yes, my love." Eddy looked down as Maj took a nipple in her mouth. "Ohhh, god, yes."

Again, Eddy surrendered as Maj rolled on top of her, positioning their bodies together. Still feeding on Eddy's breast, Maj began a slow, but steady undulation, rubbing their erect clits together. Eddy couldn't believe how good it felt. Thoughts of her daughter flashed though her brain, but she was done fighting it.

I don't know why Liz keeps filling my head, but right now, I don't care. Something to dwell over in the future.

Eddy gripped Maj's buttocks as their bodies rubbed together. It didn't take long before they both climaxed, bodies quivering as Maj squealed with delight.

"Yes, my love." Eddy wailed. "Oh, my god, yes!"

After they lost count of their orgasms, they both fell into a deep sleep. Eddy slumbered longer and deeper than she had since arriving at the cove. When she awoke, Maj was still in bed, eyes closed, breathing gently. The blanket was pulled up to her stomach, leaving her beautiful breasts exposed.

Eddy, glass of wine in her hand, gazed at the youthful vision. At that moment, she felt at peace with herself. Still, she couldn't leave the girl alone. Kneeling next to the bare-breasted girl, she leaned over and nuzzled her delicate, pink areola. Immediately, it became erect and Eddy took it in her mouth, suckling the darling bud, lost in contentment.

Maj took a deep breath and opened her eyes, placing her hand on the back of Eddy's head.

"Yes, my love. Yes."

Needless to say, Maj took up residence with her newfound lover. Eddy took to painting nudes of her young ward as Maj set up shop in an unused corner of the cabin. Both of them spent the spring and summer at the curio shop, selling their wares and doing quite well. The beach crowd loved those nude studies more than anything else, and Eddy was eager to provide. Still, she couldn't help but wonder when Maj would tire of their arrangement.

I'm over twice her age. She's bound to lose interest. Kids have such a short attention span these days.

She glanced over to her girlfriend, who was chatting it up with a few other kids. She thought about calling Liz, but how to get around her bastard ex-husband?

Maj broke away from the crowd and returned to her lover. They had yet to show affection in public. In those days, it may have created a riot. Maj merely held Eddy's hand and stared at the crowd of milling bodies.

"Will you eat my pussy when we get home?" The girl whispered.

Eddy shivered, squeezing Maj's hand. They had only begun to explore each other's bodies and minds.

Things never remain the same, but for now, I'm going to live in the moment.

12