Edgartown, FLA Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn, the two hillbillies had me subdued before I took three steps -- worse yet, I felt the sharp jab of a needle in the back of my neck for the second time that day.

"Whoa, this boys feistier than the last one -- I got a good mind to bid on this one myself," exclaimed the Sheriff. "I'd L-O-V-E to break him in slow - I'd make sure he could feel every single millimeter of my dick when I shove it into his virgin pussy!"

Oh my God! Oh-my-gawd-oh-my-gawd-oh-my-gawd-oh-my-gawd....

"C'mon Verlon, you boys get him back in his cage!"

"Not so fast, Sheriff," the Doctor intervened, "you better handcuff his hands behind his back."

"Awww, he ain't goin' nowhere, Doc," protested the Sheriff.

"You know what I mean, Sheriff, I shot him up with my special concoction -- in twenty-minutes the boys gonna spring a raging boner -- he won't be able to stop jerking-off until he spurts every last drop of jizz outta his balls -- you don't want him doing that BEFORE the auction, do ya?"

"Hell no, Doc, watchin' these boys beatin' their meat in front of the whole town is my favorite part of the night," said the Sheriff as he roughly yanked my hands behind my back and slapped the cuffs in place. "Is that shot as strong as the stuff his air conditioner sprayed into his room every night? I'm sure gonna miss THAT tv show, ha-ha-ha-ha...."

"Heh-heh-heh -- yeah, that spray worked perfectly -- the boy never knew the next day what he did the night before - no, this is weaker than the stuff we used in his motel room...in fact, there's a good chance he might begin to remember those nights!"

"Don't matter now, Doc, the boy ain't goin' nowhere anyways!" said the Sheriff.

"Very true...you know, Sheriff, it might be better if you set him down on his butt and cuff his wrists behind his back thru the bars," suggested the Doctor, "that way he won't be able to flop over on his belly and grind his hard-on against the floor."

"Good thinkin' Doc...I caught my nephew jerkin' off that way once," said the Sheriff, and I found myself sitting on the wooden floor, my hands behind my back handcuffed thru the cold metal bars.

***

Verlon and Packy left the Chamber of Commerce not long after the Sheriff and Doctor. The first thing I did was test the handcuffs. My hands are small and I thought I'd be able to slip them out of the cuffs.

No, they were on my wrists way too tight. After a short but frenzied attempt I stopped struggling and began laughing at myself.

So John, if by some miracle you slipped out of the cuffs, what are you going to do next? You're locked inside a wrought iron cage, you dolt, there's no way out without a key. I gradually accepted the hopelessness of my situation and sat there listening to my pounding heart.

This is what you wanted, isn't it John? When you found out for sure cousin Timmy had been in this town your plan was to go along with whatever these assholes had you do in order to find him. You're the one who wanted to experience whatever they made Timmy do -- well, guess what? I'll bet anything Timmy had been locked in this cage, too, and you're no closer to finding him than you were two weeks ago. What the hell were you thinking?

I could feel the Doctor's 'special concoction' beginning to work. I was becoming lightheaded and my penis began slowly rising inside my briefs.

Stay alert, John! I told myself, don't lose your focus - remember why you're here!

I thought about how it all began in that truck stop on Interstate 75. Sure, my tire was low on air, that was my fault, but I know darn well the tow truck driver, Verlon, had been there and I swear I saw him around my car when I came out of the men's room -- he had to have done something to the tire to cause it to go flat so soon after I got back on the freeway, and he was right there to 'help me out' when I had to pull over to the side of the road.

On the ride here I should have known something was wrong. I NEVER saw an exit sign for 'Edgartown' -- none...there were exit signs for county roads but no towns, how strange is that?

And how convenient was it when Verlon said it would take a week to fix my car and I was instantly set up in a motel room AND magically had a job the next day at the store to pay for the repairs?

My mind wandered to the night I went to the bar. Oh my God, the size of that cock was amazing! I didn't know he was a chauffeur, I thought he was Mister Edgarton -- the bartender and him gave me the impression if I went along with what he wanted I might get a used or maybe even a new car as a reward. I didn't think I'd have to suck off the bartender the rest of the night -- that was their fault -- they tricked me!

Why was that the only night the creeps in this town wanted sex from me? They've left me alone since then although I'm sure that will change tonight.

And then came the day I discovered cousin Timmy had really, truly been in this town.

I went to the garage to check on the progress of my car. It looked like they hadn't worked on it at all. It was still parked in the same spot next to the garage. Verlon's assistant was working underneath the hood of another car and he didn't see me. I thought I'd try to trick him so I loudly asked, "Whatever happened to that green Chevy you had here last week?"

The moron didn't bother to see who was asking him that question. He blurted out the answer from under the hood of the car. What I heard not only sent chills up my spine, but confirmed my suspicion cousin Timmy had really been here: "The auction house in Tampa's gotta have sold that lime-green piece a shit by now!"

NIGHTMARES AND HOMO HALLUCINATIONS

Whatever 'special concoction' the Doctor shot me up with took full effect - my balls swelled to the size of lemons and my cock became so hard I thought it would burst thru my undies. I wanted to stroke my boner so badly I violently struggled one last time against the handcuffs. My heart sank and my body slumped against the bars when it was glaringly obvious I was fighting a losing battle.

I began drifting in and out of reality. I put all my energy into focusing my eyes on the stage the guys had set-up so I wouldn't fall asleep and have those awful nightmares again. I fought and fought to cling to the here and now but it was useless, the concoction was too strong, I must have fallen asleep because all those weird and awful dreams I had every night in my motel room came back to me. I hated those dreams - homosexual dreams -- they were so real and vividly clear in my head it was like I actually lived through them.

They all start out the same: I'm in my room after working a ten-hour shift - I'm eating a sandwich I'd brought from the store and guzzling out of my Jack Daniels bottle. That's the first strange thing -- the bottle always seemed to be half full when I got back to the room. Anyway, when I'm done eating I notice how hot the room has become so I strip down to my briefs and turn on the tv. The reception is terrible except for one channel so I leave it there and lay back on the bed. When I see a guy and a gal naked on a bed I think I hit the lottery -- the only clear channel I get is a porn channel -- how lucky can I be?

Now I swear the first night was straight porn with pretty girls and nice bodies. Damn, watching them suck dick made me so horny I had to jerk-off three times before I could fall asleep.

The next night I expected more of the same but it was a strange kind of 'art movie' -- for god-only-knows-how-long I watched a hard cock sliding in-and-out of a partially closed mouth -- slowly, very slowly...and as I stared at that manly cock, I noticed it was actually stationary, that it was the persons head moving forward and backwards on the glistening, hard-on. The camera work made it impossible to determine whether the face getting fucked belonged to a guy or a gal so I pretended a girl was sucking my cock. I had to masturbate four times that night before I could sleep.

The next night there were no girls at all. I suddenly found myself watching queer porn. I thought about turning off the tv but it was too early to sleep and I couldn't get any other channels anyway.

So there I was watching boys giving blowjobs to grown men and you know what? It didn't matter at all! I mean, what difference does it make if a beautiful, hard cock is sliding in-and-out of a boys mouth instead of a girls mouth - am I right? My climaxes were just as powerful watching queer sex as they were watching the normal stuff -- maybe even better - I mean, who really cares if real men use pretty boys just like they would girls, am I right?

The next day at work I felt so guilty and ashamed of beating-off while watching faggots I vowed I'd never watch again. Well, that night I refused to turn on the tv while I guzzled my half-full bottle of booze and that was when the hallucinations began.

I was so drunk I swear I heard a voice say to me: "Turn-on the tv -- you must watch tv -- turn-on the tv"....

The voice sounded so real and ominous I broke out in goosebumps! The goddamned voice kept repeating "Turn-on the tv -- you must watch tv -- turn-on the tv" and only stopped when I broke down and turned-on the tv.

It suddenly became so hot inside the small room I looked around to open a window and saw there were none. What kind of motel room doesn't have a single window?

I became nervous. I could feel the blood rushing thru my veins. I laid down but refused to watch the homo sex on the tv screen. And then the voice started talking to me again:

"Take out your tiny dick and look at the manly cocks on tv" - I flinched and looked all around to see where that voice was coming from but saw nothing - "Take out your tiny dick and look at the manly cocks on tv" - "Take out your tiny dick and look at the manly cocks on tv" - Jesus Christ - how does the voice even know I'd sprung a boner? "Take out your tiny dick and look at the manly cocks on tv" - I covered my ears but could still hear it say "Take out your tiny dick and look at the manly cocks on tv!"

Out of sheer panic and desperation to quiet that awful voice, I did what it told me: I pushed my briefs to my knees and began madly jerking-off like a monkey in a mango tree while staring at the manly cocks on tv. OHHHH-YESSSSS -- my orgasm was SOOO powerful I blacked-out immediately after I shot the biggest load of my life!

***

I was overcome with a wave of euphoria so strong I didn't hear the cage door being opened.

I groaned, "Ohhhhhhhh-yesssssssss" as my eyeballs rolled back in their sockets. I heard voices but they meant nothing to me.

"What the hell do ya think you're doin' Packy?"

"All these rich assholes are gonna be shootin' their loads down his throat later on -- why can't WE have some fun, too? Look at him -- he's totally out of it -- look how hard his dick is inside his undies -- look at the goofy grin on his face - this boy's ripe for the pluck 'en and I'm gonna get me some!"

"They ain't gonna like this - what if we get caught?"

"Ya think they're gonna check his breath for cum? Gawd, you're such an idiot sometimes, Verlon!"

And then I saw it through the wonderful haze in my brain. That hard and beautiful, fleshy piece of manhood getting closer and closer to my mouth, and when I heard "Open yer purdy lips for me, boy" I eagerly and unquestionably obeyed without hesitation.

***

Ohhhhhhh, I felt soooooo--gooooooooood....I luvvvvveddddd the feel of strong, manly hands pulling me to my feet and guiding me out of the cage...I luvvvvveddddd hearing the murmurs of admiration from the men in the room when I was taken onstage...I couldn't see anyone thru the blinding spotlight but absolutely luvvvvveddddd being the center of attention...the handcuffs were taken off -- someone forced my hands behind my head and reattached the cuffs....

"PUT HIS YELLOW PANTIES IN THE TROPHY CASE!" shouted a voice in the crowd and all the men laughed and cheered their approval.

I felt rough hands pushing my briefs down my legs. I heard a voice say to Verlon, "Set 'em aside until the ceremony!" and there I was naked and defenseless in public. My hands were held behind me so I couldn't even cover my raging boner and dangling balls.

"LOOK AT THE CUTE LIL THANG -- AIN'T NO BIGGER 'N A CLITTY!!" shouted a different voice and all the men clapped and whistled and hooted and hollered.

What's he talking about? I had never been so proud of my boner jutting straight out from beneath my belly.

The man standing close by me loudly said, "GIT YER BETS DOWN, BOYS!"

And a voice from the audience shouted "TWELVE-INCHES" another "FOURTEEN-POINT-TWO" another "SIXTEEN-EVEN" and all the men began yelling numbers.

I was both excited and confused. I mean, I'm a realist -- I KNOW how long my dick is -- I measured it once - these guys are either stupid or blind! But when I heard the numbers go higher-and-higher I became confused.

"THIRTY-TWO-INCHES" -- "THIRTY-SIX-AND-A-QUARTER" - FORTY-FIVE-POINT-ONE" - FORTY-FOUR INCHES" and the strange numbers continued to be shouted until the man standing next to me called out "DISTANCE BETTING IS NOW CLOSED, GENTLEMEN!"

Distance betting? What the hell is THAT?

"TIME OF DURATION BETTING IS NOW OPEN!" he shouted and the men in the audience began yelling numbers ranging from "TWO-MINUTES-THIRTY-TWO-SECONDS" to "TWELVE-MINUTES-EIGHTEEN-SECONDS" while I wondered 'time of duration' for what?

When someone yelled out, "NAH, ALL YOU IDIOTS GOT IT WRONG -- HE WON'T SHOOT HIS LOAD FOR FIVE-MINUTES AND TWELVE SECONDS!"

The answers to both of my questions finally sunk into my thick skull. They were betting on how FAR my cum would fly and how long it will take me to ejaculate! HUH? Nooooooooo....'

I couldn't help myself. I got caught up in the excitement. As excited and horny as I was I guessed thirty-nine inches and it would take four-minutes-and-thirty-five seconds.

"TIME OF DURATION BETTING IS NOW CLOSED, GENTLEMEN!" and he turned to Verlon standing behind me and said to him, "Take the cuffs off him but hold his wrists until I give ya the go ahead...."

I tried to ready myself for the public humiliation I was about to receive, but how do you tell yourself it's okay for someone to jerk you off in front of a roomful of screaming, horny men?

Verlon did as he was told. He uncuffed my wrists and held them tightly in one of his huge and calloused hands.

Suddenly the man leaned in close and whispered in my ear. "You know me -- you know my voice...you will be a good lil boy and obey my commands like always...."

Oh my God, it's HIM!!! My flesh broke out in goose-pimples -- it was the voice I heard every night in my motel room!

"You must obey my commands -- you must trust me -- remember how much better you feel when you obey me?"

Hmmmm, yessssss, I do trust him -- I do feel better when I obey him.

"Your balls are awfully heavy between your legs, aren't they boy -- your balls are so full of nasty cum they feel like they weigh ten pounds -- you gotta get rid of all that nasty cum as fast as you can, boy -- your balls will feel soooo much better when they're empty -- you're gonna feel sooooo much better after your tiny dick spurts out all that nasty cum, aren't ya boy?"

A sudden wave of euphoria swept thru my brain and I heard my voice sighing, "Ohhhhh, yessssssss...I'll feel so much better when my tiny dick spurts out all that nasty cum...."

"When your hands are freed, boy, you're gonna stroke your tiny dick as fast and hard as you can but that won't be enough, will it? Noooooo, just like last time you're gonna need more -- you're gonna need to feel your middle finger all the way inside your tight little boypussy, isn't that right? You L-O-V-E finger-fucking your boypussy - remember how much nasty cum your tiny dick squirted when you finger-fucked your boypussy?"

Ohhhhh, gawd, yesssssssss -- I do remember -- I L-O-V-E finger-fucking my boypussy - my tiny dick squirted gallons of nasty cum -- I totally emptied my balls...it was wonderful - it was amazing -- it was fantastic - I wanna feel like that again...oh I'm ready -- oh God I'm ready -- I gotta shoot a load -- please let me shoot a load -- pleeeeezzzzzzz....

I heard his voice say to someone behind me: "The boy's a lefty when he jerks-off -- I'll count down to one then you let go of his right hand" and then to me he said: "When your hand is free you're gonna shove your middle finger in your mouth and get it nice and wet for your boypussy -- you're not gonna just shove it in-and-out of your mouth, boy -- you're gonna pretend it's one of those beautiful cocks you been fantasizing about sucking and bob your head back-and-forth on it, understand me, boy?"

I groaned, "Ohhhhh, yesssssss...such beautiful cocks...."

"Three -- Two -- One!"

My right hand was free. I shoved my middle finger in my mouth and began sucking it. I remembered what the voice told me so I held the finger still and frantically bobbed my head back-and-forth on it, getting it nice and wet with my tongue.

I vaguely heard cheering and shouting somewhere in the distance but knew it had nothing to do with me. All I knew was my balls were heavy and swollen from all that nasty cum -- they had to weigh at least ten pounds -- I need to cum -- I need to cum BADDDDDDD....

I heard "Three -- Two -- One" and my left hand was suddenly free and it went straight for my tiny dick. A voice shouted "SHOVE YOUR FINGER IN YOUR ASS, BOY!" and I immediately obeyed and, OOOO-MYYY it felt GOOOOD!!

In all truth and honesty, I remember frantically stroking my dick and finger-fucking my pussy then my mind went blank until I shot the biggest, hugest, most mind-blowingest load of nasty cum I'd ever shot in my entire life!

***

When the dense fog cleared in my head, I found myself in a very uncomfortable position. I was suspended in mid-air - my wrists attached to two rings high above me forcing me to balance myself on my toes and the cushy pads of my upper feet.

My head was slumped forward, and when I opened my eyes I couldn't believe it when I saw my dick was still hard and standing proudly outward. After an orgasm like the one I had it always took a long time before my dick could get hard again.

I heard a loud banging -- it sounded like a judges gavel.

"IT'S TIME FOR THE MAIN EVENT, GENTLEMEN!" announced the man who'd stood beside me earlier. "BY A UNANIMOUS VOTE - THE BOYS YELLOW PANTIES WILL BE PLACED IN OUR TROPHY CASE!"

The men laughed and cheered while I thought, 'For the last time -- they're NOT panties!'

Verlon interrupted the man. "Harry, I got the microphone working -- you ain't gotta yell no more."

The man took it from Verlon, tested it, then resumed speaking.

"I am proud to say we have a first-time for something in our fifteen-year history -- this boy here is actually related to our most recent inductee into 'The Pretty Boys of Edgartown' -- in performing the standard background check on the boy, our investigator discovered they are cousins! Imagine that....small world, isn't it?"

"...and just like his cousin before him, this boy has no one who will come looking for him -- no one will even notice he's missing...no father and a white trash, drunken whore for a mother -- hell, our investigator even banged his mother, hahahaha...."

Huh? What did he say? Ohhhh-mom....

"Okay men, let's open the bidding at ten -- who is going to give me ten?"

"TEN" called out a voice.

"FIFTEEN" yelled another.

TWENTY"

"TWENTY-FIVE"

I was shocked and mortified that people were bidding on me like I was a prize pig or cow.

"THIRTY"

"THIRTY-FIVE"

"FORTY"

Yes, I was horrified but felt a strange rush of excitement. I mean, the men were shouting out unreal amounts of money bidding on me: Forty-thousand dollars? You gotta be kidding me! WOW!

"FORTY-FIVE"

"FIFTY"

Oh my God, fifty-thousand dollars?