Edgartown, FLA Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recognized the voice that called out "SIXTY" - it belonged to the chauffeur with the huge cock. The one I had been tricked into sucking believing he was Mr. Bronstein.

There were low murmurs from the men in the crowd. I heard someone grumble, "Damn, looks like the old man wants this one, too!"

"SIXTY-FIVE" and a chill raced up my spine. That voice belonged to Mr. Drucker, my boss at the store and owner of the motel and service station.

"SEVENTY" shouted the chauffeur.

"SEVENTY-FIVE" countered Mr. Drucker.

I was rooting for the chauffeur. I knew cousin Timmy wasn't with Mr. Drucker so he's gotta be with 'the old man.'

"EIGHTY" shouted the chauffeur.

"EIGHTY-FIVE" said Mr. Drucker.

And then there was silence and my heart skipped a beat. Noooooooo, c'mon chauffeur, don't stop now! Pleeeeezzzzzzz....

"NINETY-FIVE" the chauffeur yelled and my heart jumped with joy.

Oh my God, the old man is going to spend ninety-five thousand dollars on me? I'm going to be joining Timmy real soon.

The auctioneer shouted "THE BID IS NINETY-FIVE" followed by silence. "NINETY-FIVE GOING ONCE -- NINETY-FIVE GOING TWICE----"

And my heart sank when I heard Mr. Drucker shout, "NINETY-EIGHT DOLLARS AND SEVENTY-FIVE CENTS!!"

Huh? Wait a minute - that can't be right! Ninety-eight dollars and seventy-five cents? They weren't bidding thousands of dollars? That's what my life is worth to these men? Ninety-eight dollars and seventy-five cents?

The auctioneer shouted "NINETY-EIGHT-SEVENTY-FIVE GOING ONCE -- GOING TWICE -- CUTIE-PIE IS SOLD TO MERLE DRUCKER FOR NINETY-EIGHT DOLLARS AND SEVENTY-FIVE CENTS!"

Nooooooooooooooooooo....

***

I could only listen to what the men were talking about. The moment Mr. Drucker won me in the auction, my wrists were cuffed behind my back again, and I was taken totally nude off-stage to where he was standing.

I thought it would be a good idea to say something to him. "Mister Drucker, I just wanna tell you...." but I suddenly couldn't think of what to say to him. It would be odd and hypocritical to 'thank' a man for 'buying' me, wouldn't it?

The sharp and angry stare he gave me convinced me not to finish my sentence anyway.

He pulled something out of a pocket and said to me, "You speak when I tell you to speak - open your mouth, boy!"

I caught a good look at the object he inserted into my mouth. It was made of rubber and shaped like a hard penis. When the small straps were fastened behind my head my mouth was so full I couldn't talk if I wanted to. A penis gag?

"Out of necessity I've been very lenient with the boy up until tonight, but the moment I get him home I can assure you guys he's going across my lap - Ol Brownie is going to teach him some lessons!" said Mister Drucker.

"You still got that old leather belt? By God Merle, that's gotta be twenty-years old!" one of the men said.

"Twenty-five," Mister Drucker corrected the man, "...and I just oiled it last week when I saw this here lil fella come to town!"

"So you knew right off you'd make a bid for him?" asked another man.

"Well darn, Vernon, deer and elk season is comin up and my rooms are all booked with hunters...and lemmee tell ya, those ol boys expect to be entertained at night!"

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that boy you had last year...whatever happened to him? He was just as cute as this lil guy right here!"

"One of the hunters made me an offer I couldn't refuse," said Mister Drucker, "in fact, heh-heh-heh, the guy sent me a picture a couple months back of the boy wearing a little French Maid outfit -- that boy now is a r-e-a-l purdy girl!"

And all the men laughed and laughed and laughed.

"Yeah, hunting season ain't for a month though...whaddya gonna do with lil cutie here until then?" asked another man.

"Don't get yer skivvies in a bunch, Will -- the boy 'll jerk and suck ya all ya want -- same rates as last year...just remember: like always with my boys, only I get to fuck 'em in the ass -- that is until the hunters get here and gang-bang the poor lil fella, hahahahaha...."

Noooooo, my flesh felt covered in ants again. I cringed in fear. This wasn't the way it was supposed to go. I was going to find Timmy and get us both out of this horrible town. We should have been far away from this hellhole by now....

***

"Yer doin' some mighty fine cocksuckin' there, lil cutie!" said Daddy.

What do I do now? Should I thank him? I'd have to take his dick out of my mouth to say "Thank you, daddy" but he warned me to keep sucking until he shoots his load down my throat...but if I don't thank him I just know he'll use that as an excuse to take me across his lap and use 'Ol Brownie' on me again and my butt-cheeks are still purple and black from the last spanking he gave me.

I moaned "Thank you, daddy" into his fleshy cockhead. I'm sure to him it sounded like "Mmmmmpharggg" but he laughed out loud and gleefully said, "Yer catchin' on real fast, lil cutie, within a day or two I'll have you totally broke -- you won't even remember yer real name!"

I don't know why but tears welled in my eyes. Tears of happiness maybe? I don't know anymore. I was deathly afraid he was right. The past few days my sole purpose in life had become obeying and pleasing him so he wouldn't spank me, and you know what? I really like him when he's nice to me. Heck, my heart swells with pride when calls me "My lil cutie" and when he says "Yer the best-est lil cocksucker I've ever had!"

I mean, what boy DOESN'T want to hear those wonderful words of praise from his Daddy, am I right?

***

I was re-stocking the K-Y Jelly shelf and thinkin' "Wow, we sure go thru a lot of this stuff!" when I heard Daddy say, "Sweetie, come over here!"

"Yes, Daddy!" I said, and in two shakes of a lambs tail I was standing beside Daddy and staring at the crotch of the man with whom Daddy was speaking.

The man had a nice bulge -- a familiar bulge -- the soft head of his penis was cocked slightly to the right inside his tight-fitting trousers. Cocked? hahahaha, sometimes I amuse myself,...

Daddy said to me, "Girly, lift your skirt and show the Doc yer purdy lil undies!"

"Yes, Daddy," I cheerfully replied and lifted the hem of my skirt clear up to my chest to give the Doc a good look at my brand new, frilly pink panties.

Am I seeing the Doc's penis twitching inside his pants? I wonder.

The Doc chuckled and said, "Merle, you do amazing work with newbies! How long you have this boy? Two weeks?"

Yes, I could definitely see the outline of the Doc's penis stiffening inside his trousers.

I heard Daddy say "Ten days" but I wasn't interested. I stood there with my skirt held high and my eyes focused on the Doc's steadily growing manly bulge. Oooooo, it's a nice one too! I'm pretty sure Daddy will let me suck on it! My little clitty continued rising inside my nylon panties.

I barely heard the men's laughter. I was hoping and praying Daddy would offer me to the Doc.

"Girly, bend over and show Doc your pussy!" commanded Daddy.

"Ohhh, yes Daddy!" I excitedly replied, and immediately turned around, bent over and spread my legs. I lifted the back of my skirt to give the Doc a good rear-view of my shapely, panty-encased butt cheeks.

"She cuts little slits in all her panties so she won't have to take 'em off while she's getting boned - go ahead and fuck her Doc -- she loves it!" Daddy said to the handsome Doctor.

My heart began pounding with anticipation. Oooooo, my hard clitty oozed precum staining my panties - Daddy would surely use Ol' Brownie on me if he saw how much jizz was leaking from my clitty but I didn't care -- all I could think of was sliding my pussy back-and-forth on the Doc's long and slender piece of man-meat!

My heart sank when the Doc said, "Maybe next time...." but when he added, "I'll just use her mouth" a thrill raced up-and-down my spine. I couldn't get to my knees fast enough to extricate his wonderful cock and take it between my moistened lips.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw my boss grinning as he watched me furiously bobbing my head back-and-forth on the Doc's hot and steel-hard penis. Why do all the men in this town like to stand around and watch me while I suck other guys cock's? Kinda weird, don't you think?

"You going to the old man's party tonight?" I heard Daddy ask the Doc.

"With all the purdy lil boys of Edgartown on display and available for use all night long? Of course, who wouldn't go?" replied the Doc in that low, husky voice he gets just before he shoots his load.

"Ohhhhhhhh..." groaned the Doc, "...once this boy empties my balls I'm going to chug down some magic elixir so my dick will be ready to go tonight!"

Mmmmmmmmm, I moaned into the wonderfully hard penis that was feverishly fucking my face. The precum oozing from his slit tasted simply divine. My own prick began throbbing in anticipation of gulping down his hot and delicious semen and sperm.

I L-O-V-E the taste of his cum -- heck, I L-O-V-E the taste of ALL cum - LOVE EVERY DROP OF IT!!!! It is sooooo darn yummy I could drink it all night!

The Doc asked Daddy, "Does the old man have a theme for this party?"

"'Incest is best!'" replied Daddy and the two men chuckled. He then added: "You know, this one here and the old mans latest acquisition are cousins -- he thinks it'll be a hoot-and-a-holler to watch cousins bust each others cherry's!"

"Heh-heh-heh, yeah, leave it to ol Edgar to come up with the appropriate party perversion!" said the Doc. "He should call it 'Kissin' Cousins'!"

Daddy corrected the Doc, "There ain't gonna be that much 'kissin'" and they both broke down with laughter leaving me baffled as to why they were laughing.

Cousins? Cousins? I wondered before I moaned into the smooth flesh of the Doctor's hot, manly penis and totally lost myself in the sucking.

Ohhhh-gawdddd, my balls are about to explode - I GOTTA TASTE HIS JIZZ NOW so I use every little trick my wonderful Daddy taught me about 'the fine art of cocksucking' to give the Doc the best-est, most explosive orgasm I am capable of giving a man.

I don't blush anymore when Daddy pats my head in front of people and calls me 'the purdiest lil cocksucker in all of Edgartown!' He tells me to be proud of who I am - so I am....

Suddenly, the Doc grabbed both my ears, held my head still, and violently thrust his glistening cock in-and-out of my greedily sucking mouth.

Ohhhh-gawdddd-yessssss, I love this part -- I love it when a man is so close to cumming he loses all self-control -- I love it when a strong manly-man uses my mouth like a woman's pussy -- thrusting fast and furious - without the slightest care or concern for my own comfort or pleasure.

Oooops, I did it again! I climaxed in my panties before the cock in my mouth shot its load...uh-oh, I can already hear the WHOOOOOSHHHH of Daddy's brown belt as he brings it down hard on my smooth, unblemished, milky-white buttocks.

Coming Soon in Chapter Two: The cousins are reunited...with a twist.